Back to Korea - 1

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CNBLUE, the next morning got back from Korea after the fanmeeting held in Japan. It was obvious that something happened to Yonghwa. His face was really gloomy. He knew that everyone's bashing him for declining the drama. He also knew that netizens are questionning his capability as an actor and speculating the reason behind his change of decision.

 

Yonghwa went straight to Busan to have a talk with his parents and to unwind.

 

After the 2nd Japan Arena, Girls' Generation have a 2-week vacation before preparing for the World Tour kick-off happening on June.

Taeyeon went to Europe with her family. Hyoyeon went to Thailand to spend it with her boyfriend and friends. Sunny went to Kuwait to visit her father and relatives and then later followed where Hyoyeon is. Both Jessica and Sooyoung went to Paris. Tiffany flew back to LA to attend a ceremonial first pitch at Dodgers baseball. Yuri went to Malaysia. Both Seohyun and Yoona were no where to be found. But it was later reported that Seohyun stayed in Seoul to attend school and spend the rest of the vacation days with her family.

 

The day when Yonghwa and the rest of CNBLUE were flying to Bangkok for the Blue Moon Concert, Yonghwa texted Seohyun.

 

From: My cupcake~<3

Joohyun~ah, are you still mad at me? I miss you so much!

 

But Seohyun didn't reply. She's busy with her school activitites. She has a lot of things to catch.

 

Yonghwa, upon going to Bangkok, thought still gloomy and sad, had managed to smile to his fans. Upon arrival at the airport, he checked his phone if Seohyun already replied. But still, there's none. He again texted her.

 

 

From: My cupcake~<3

Seo Joohyun, please answer me. I'm sorry, okay. I miss you so much. Please call me. We just arrived here in Bangkok. I love you~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter