The Meeting: Part 1

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun spent the day at SM building for rehearsals and school. Her unnies likewise spent the day with rehearsals and respective activities.

 Yonghwa on the other hand got some sleep the whole day while his bandmates prepared for the meeting.

 

While eating lunch at their apartment,

 "Krystal is coming too." Minhyuk said while eating kimchi.

"Really? Ahh. Tonight, you will be the highlight of this meeting. Especially to Jessica-sshi." Jonghyun commented.

"Yah. I'm quite nervous Hyung because I know that Jessica noona's like a princess. You know. Like something. The attitude." Minhyuk continued.

"Ei~ that's what I thought when Yoona introduced me to her one time. But she's kind and she's cool. She can handle Taecyeon well."

"Hyung, you think she will like me?"

"I think she will like you. Just like how she liked me for Yoona and how she liked Yonghwa hyung for Seohyunnie. I don't know if Jungshin met Sica. Have you met her before?" Jonghyun said and asked Jungshin.

"Once at Music Bank when Sooyoung introduced me to her. She's nice. But that's the last." Jungshin answered to Jonghyun. And then Yonghwa went out of his room and sat at the dining table with his bandmates.

"Yah. What's with Sica?"

"I'm nervous Hyung. Even Krys is nervous for me." Minhyuk answered Yonghwa while Yonghwa's sipping soup.

"She's just like intimidating but after you get along with her, she's funny and straightforward."

"You can do it maknae~ fighting!" Jonghyun said.

 

And they ate their lunch, talked about Girls' Generation and then prepared their gifts for the girls.

 

8pm when Girls' Generation gathered in their dorm to prepare for their early flight. Also, they prepared some foods for the boys.

 Jay Kim and Taecyeon arrived first at the SNSD dorm. It will be the first time that they will see their girlfriend's dorm.

 Hyoyeon opened the door for the two of them. And they were welcomed by the girls.

 "Welcome to our place baby~" Jessica gave a quick hug to Taecyeon.

"Yah. It's my first time here baby. It's very beautiful. Very cozy." Taecyeon answered and then they walked to the living room.

"Hi Taeyeon." He greeted Taeyeon.

"Hi. Welcome man!" Taeyeon high fived him and then welcomed Jay with Hyoyeon who's staying beside the door.

"Hi Mr. Socialite!" Taeyeon likewise gave him a high five.

"Hi kid leader Taeyeon!" Jay answered.

 

And then they all stayed at the living room to entertain the boys.

 "Seohyun-ah, Yonghwa's coming too right?" Taecyeon asked Seohyun noticing that she's busy with her phone.

"De Oppa. He's with the band. You know. Haha." Seohyun answered.

"Ahh. His drama's so good ha. He look so good." He continued.

"Yah, thank you Oppa. Excuse me for a while, I'll just give a call to them."

 

Seohyun stood up and gave a call to Yonghwa.

 "Mmm?" Yonghwa answered while they are on the way to the dorm.

"Ready?"

"De. We're on the way. They're all nervous. Haha."

"Eii, tell them not to be nervous. Taecyeon Oppa and Jay Oppa's already here."

"Arasseo yeoba-yah."

"Okay. Be safe on the way here."

 

And then Seohyun went to the kitchen to help Yuri, Sunny and Yoona. While washing some fruits,

 "Yoona, is Jonghyun also coming?" Yuri asked Yoona who's seated at the dining table thinking deeply.

"Hyunnie said the whole band is coming. I assume he's with them." Yoona answered with so much sadness.

"Wae? Are you okay unnie?" Seohyun asked Yoona and sat beside her.

"Ei, I think we're okay. I'll tell you after this party okay? Sleep with me later." Yoona answered.

"Ah. So you'll only tell your story to Seohyun and not to us?" Sunny butted in while lining up glasses.

"Aniyo. I'll just tell everyone when we're all free. We have an early flight tomorrow unnie. That's a promise. I'll tell you."

"Okay okay. Aish~ that Jonghyun." Yuri said.

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon on the other side of the kitchen prepared sandwiches, when Sooyoung saw Krystal opening the entrance door.

 "Yah. Krystal is here!" She shouted. Jessica immediately stood up and welcomed her little sister.

"(In English) Hi Sis!" Jessica said and gave a hug to her sister.

"Annyeong Unnie!" Krystal replied. "Ommo, Oppa's here too! Annyeong!" She greeted everyone as she walked to the living room.

"Yeah. From what I heard, you and Minhyuk-sshi is doing pretty well in the drama huh." Taecyeon said while Jessica again sat beside him abd Krystal beside Hyoyeon on the other part of the living room.

"De Oppa. He's pursuing me but I'm still not answering because I wanted you all to meet him. Especially Sica unnie." Krystal replied.

 

To: My cupcake~

Hyun~ we're here inside the elevator now~

 And then Seohyun butted in again to everyone and shouted, "They are already inside the lift!"

"Aiii~ this love sick girl! Truly madly deeply in love with the rockstar!" Taeyeon responded. And everyone laughed.

"Unnie!" Seohyun said and then she went back to the dining table.

 

After a few moments, CNBLUE arrived. Jessica was the one who opened the door.

 "Annyeonghasseyo, CNBLUE imnida!" CNBLUE shouted and bowed upon the closing of the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter