Welcome Back

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 22. Girls' Generation arrived in Korea. They had 2 performances that day so they spend half of the day to rest.

CNBLUE practiced for their concert.

 

Seohyun, in the afternoon, called her boyfriend.

"Oh Seohyun~ah!" Yonghwa answered with so much energy.

"Mmm. Annyeong Yonghwa~yah!"

"Annyeong my cupcake? What time did you arrive this morning?"

"We landed 6:30. You're in practice?"

"Yeah. You?"

"I just woke up and we're leaving in an hour to prepare for our performance. We have for Yakult anniversary and one for a private event.” With that, I have something to tell you.

"Ohhh. My cupcake's still busy. Bo?"

"I think I can't make it tonight. I hope you understand Yong~"

"Yeah. Yeah. I know. And I understand you Seohyun~ah. Just rest and sleep well after your performance okay? Are you coming back home or will stay again in your dorm?"

"Eii, sorry sorry huh? I'm always messing up our schedule. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you tomorrow okay? De. De. I'm coming home tonight."

"Okay okay. I understand. Don't say sorry. I'm okay."

"Thank you my cupcake. Ah. We already received our tickets for the concert on the 25th.  I'm still not sure if I can come. We have a TTS schedule in the morning and we're flying to Taiwan. Aishh, Mianhe~"

"Yah yah. I told you not to say sorry. It's work. I understand. Don't worry about me."

"Eii, I'm always changing our schedules. I just feel so guilty Yonghwa~yah. I'll do my best to see some possibilities on saturday okay? I'm sorry Yong~"

"Aissh! Say one more sorry and I'll be angry Joohyun~ah. Just be sure we'll see each other tomorrow huh?"

"De. Thank you for understanding me. Always. I promise I'll make it up to you. I'll give you your prize for complying with the mission. Kekeke. You looked so funny with the ice cream."

"Ye. ye. I can't wait to see you. I miss you so much Seohyun~ah."

"I miss you more~ Saw what I wore this morning? Ice cream~"

"Yeah! You looked perfect! Ei, Seohyun~ah, I have to hang now. We'll resume now our practice. Take good care Sarang~ah!"

"De. You too. I love you so much yeobo~!"

"I love you more Seo Joohyun! Byebye!"

 

Girls' Generation performed later that afternoon until night. After their schedule, they went back to their respective apartments.

 

May 23. Seohyun spend her morning with her parents. While eating their breakfast.

"You looked so tired my daughter~" said Seohyun's father.

"I'm fine Appa. I'll have the entire morning to rest. Later this afternoon, we have to rehearse again at SM Building."

"So you'll see your cupcake today?" asked Seohyun's mother.

"De Omma. He'll go here anytime now. He'll attend to their practice in the afternoon too."

"Eii, they'll have their moment again Appa~" said Seohyun's mother to her husband.

"Yeah right. Yonghwa must be missing you a lot. You've been very busy my daughter~" said Seohyun's father.

"I know Appa. That's why today is our day. But of course, you're my number 1. Haha!" Seohyun said and then they all laughed.

"Yeah! Very good. We're making ourselves clear. Haha!" answered her father.

"Right! Our daughter really knows her priorities. Haha! Us first before her cupcake!" added her mother.

"Eii, of course. Without you, I'm not here. And without me, Yonghwa will not have his cupcake. Haha!"

 

At lunch, Seohyun's parents left for their work.

"Yah, my daughter. Be sure not to do anything here with your cupcake huh?" reminded her father.

"Eii, of course Appa. Don't worry. Keke."

"Eii, Appa. You've been reminding your daughter for 3 years now. Since she started doing the show with Yonghwa. Until now that they're together." uttered Seohyun's mother.

"Yeah. It's better to repeat and repeat so that our daughter will not forget that."

"Yah Appa. Don't worry about me." Seohyun said and then her father hugged her.

"Okay. We're going now." Seohyun's mother said and hugged her daughter.

"Annyeong~" and Seohyun closed the door.

 

It was already 1pm when Yonghwa arrived in Seohyun's apartment. He keyed in the password and entered. As he entered the apartment,

"Annyeong Hyun!" and then he closed the door.

"Ohh! Annyeong my cupcake~" Seohyun stood from the couch and welcomed Yonghwa with a hug plus a peck on his lips.

"Ohhh. I miss you so much my cupcake~" Yon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter