Time to Work

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 19. CNBLUE arrived in Gimpo International Airport just in time for lunch. Yonghwa and the rest of the group had a hard time at the airport because there weren't any security to assist and them to the car and to control the crowd. Yonghwa, with his sincerity and appreciation to the fans, approached and welcomed them with his arms. He signed autographs and received gifts from his fans.

After minutes of fan service, they all got to the van en route to a restaurant to eat.

 

While inside the car, everybody got busy updating their loveones.

To: My cupcake~

Hyun~ I'm already here. Dinner later? Salon date? Where are you?

 

To: My Soojungie

Soojung-ah, I'm going to Ilsan later tonight. What about dinner in our house? Ye?

 

To: My Love~

Love, filming again? Ei, I miss you bigtime! Where in Korea are you? I'll see you Love!

 

Seohyun's having her lunch at the rehearsals when she read Yonghwa's message. While eating with the other casts, she decided to call him and update him.

"Hello Hyun." Yonghwa answered while inside the van.

"Hi babe! How's the flight?"

"Okay. Although we stayed longer at the airport because of the fans, it was okay. As usual, I receive a lot of gifts again. Where are you?"

"Ah. Well and good then. But are there no securities at the airport?"

"None. That's why the fans came near us and of course we have to accommodate them all."

"Ah. But I think your manager oppa must always request for . What if something happens to you there? Right?"

"Yeah right. Yah. Hyun, where are you?"

"I'm here at the rehearsals. I'll be at the press show tomorrow, with Kyuhyun Oppa."

"Is that so? Hmm. So what about dinner later? I'm going to the salon after. What now?"

"Ahmm. I'm afraid I can't meet you today babe. I'll be watching again tonight's show and will have some few more things to read for tomorrow."

"Ei, I'll be leaving tomorrow Joohyun remember? Eotteoke?"

"Drop here later. After you ate lunch. What about that? Spend the afternoon here."

"Ei, I'll pack my things after we eat lunch."

"Then go here after. You really want to win over this? You have a lot of excuses! If you want to see me, go here. Please babe. I can't adjust because I'm the one working right now."

"So why are you getting mad then?! Ai chincha! Ara! I'll just call you later! We're already here at the restaurant! Bye!"

Yonghwa shut off his phone and got irritated. Seohyun likewise got irritated and just went back to her co-stars and continued eating.

 

"Yah. Now you're fighting? Hyung. Chill. We just got home." Jungshin said.

"Yah Lee Jungshin. Don't start with me." Yonghwa with a sulky tone.

"Ei, Jungshin-ah. Stop that ha." Jonghyun said while exchanging messages with Yoona who's spending the day with her father and sister with her family in their house.

 

CNBLUE and the rest of the group the group arrived at the restaurant. Yonghwa's not in the mood and just ate with his group quietly.

 

"Ei, seems like there's something wrong. Kenchana Seohyun-ah?" Jun Dong Suk asked while eating.

"Kenchanayo Oppa. Let's just eat. We still have to rehearse after." Seohyun faked her smile to him and to all those with her.

 

Seohyun just let that phone conversation pass and just continued working and rehearsing.

 

Yonghwa on the other hand went home after lunch to pack his things for the world tour.

He understand what Seohyun said on the phone. She's currently working and he's free. He knows how important that musical is for her not only career-wise but also with her personally. But he can't blame himself. He will leave tomorrow. And he will see her after how many days. He just want to make most of his remaining hours before starting working again. Yonghwa's always been understanding about his girlfriend. And so, he just forget about that phone call.

 

All of them packed their things in the afternoon. After, Minhyuk fetched Krystal at SM and both of them went to Minhyuk's parents to have dinner with them. Jonghyun planned to follow Yoona at their home and rest is what Jungshing did.

 

Yonghwa, although tired, decided to visit Seohyun at the rehearsal studio. He drove his Jeep, with his face covered still with mask and wore his shades and cap. He stopped by a nearby flower shop and bought beautiful arranged white lilies for Seohyun. He also drove in at Subway to buy sandwiches for the whole casts and staff.

 

It was already 4:15 when he arrived at the rehearsal studio. He was carrying the bouquet of flowers and four bags of sandwiches and drinks for everyone.

 

He entered and was welcomed by two staffs.

"Annyeonghasseyo! For whom?" One staff asked Yonghwa as he hand the two bags to the staff and the other two to the other.

"Ah, it's for everyone." Yonghwa replied while holding the flowers.

"Kamsahamnida Ahjusshi. From what fan group are you?" The other staff asked.

"Excuse me?" Yonghwa said as he realized that he's still wearing his ninja attire.

"Are you a Sone? Who are you visiting?" The first staff asked.

"Ah. I'm a sone. I'm visiting Seohyun-sshi." Yonghwa continued to converse with the staff and rode the misunderstanding

"Ahh. Okay Ahjusshi. Just wait here okay. They will be finishing the round and have their break."

"Ah. Ye. Kamsahamnida. I'll just wait here." Yonghwa stayed at the side carrying his flowers.

 

He watched how Seohyun performed. She's really working hard for her musical. He never saw Seohyun having fun with what she's doing. Singing, dancing and acting all at the same time. From a far, his eyes were only at Seohyun. He's very proud of his girlfriend and he felt guilty because he can't watch her on her first appearance.

 

After 15 minutes, the director declared a recess. The two staff approached Seohyun as she went in front the water dispenser and drink water.

"Seohyun-sshi, an ahjusshi wants to talk to you. He brought foods for all of us. Over there." The first staff said.

"Oh, jeongmalyo?" Seohyun looked for the ahjusshi and he saw a familiar man wearing a "Boy London" shirt, with a black long warm suit, with a mask, shades and a cap carrying a beautiful arrangement of white lilies. "Ah."

"He said he's a fan of yours. Go and greet him." The second staff said.

"De oppa. Kamsahamnida." Seohyun said as she walked towards the familiar man.

 

Yonghwa, as he looked at Seohyun walking near him, he stood up. And then finally, Seohyun was standing close in front of him.

"Ahem. The staff said you brought foods for all of us here. Kamsahamnida Ahjusshi." Seohyun said with a serious face.

"De. Ahm. I came here to give my utmost love and support to my idol. Seohyun-sshi of Girls' Generation."

"Really? Kamsahamnida Ahjusshi. Ahmm. So, how do you find our rehearsals?" Seohyun with a serious tone and continued her serious face.

"I'm really proud of you Seohyun-sshi. You really improved a lot in terms of acting, singing and dancing. And you really get along well with your family here. I'm happy for you. And really Joohyun-ah, I'm so proud of you." Yonghwa said, now with so much sincerity and seriousness.

"Thank you. Thank you so much for dropping by. I really appreciate it Ahjusshi." Seohyun removed Yonghwa's cap, shades and mask. Yonghwa stood still and just expressing his tired and serious, guilty face. "Ahjusshi, you should not be hiding your face. Why? Is there something wrong?" Seohyun talking deeply into his tired eyes. Yonghwa continued to act as the ahjusshi and answered Seohyun.

"Ah. I'm just afraid. Someone might saw me here. My wife's company and the company where I work said I should be careful going out and going to places where my wife is. That's why I did my best to hide my face. Actually, my wife's sister was followed by a paparazzi a couple of days ago while driving her car going to her parents. And her other two sisters were also being followed by the press. About the second question, yes. There's something wrong. Yah, I argued with my wife over the phone a while ago. Stupid. Yes. I'm really stupid. Maybe because I'm just tired and got irritated and frustrated because I can't spend much time with her today. Actually Seohyun-sshi, I'm flying to the States tomorrow morning and I'll be there for a couple of days to work. Of course I'll be missing her that's why I badly want to see and spend the rest of the day with her. You understand me right? But then when I saw her working her very best, yah. I feel so guilty. My bad. I'm just so stupid."

"Ahh. Well Ahjusshi, whoever your wife is, she understand you. Really. You know ahjusshi, my husband looks like you. And acts like you. I'm glad my husband came today and watch. His visit here means a lot to me. And I'll be missing him. So much. I really hope and pray that my husband will be successful in their concerts in the US and Latin America." Seohyun's eye started to tear up.

"Joohyun-ah, for you. I'm sorry." Yonghwa handed the flowers to Seohyun and kept his head down.

"Thank you Yonghwa-yah. Ahm, I know you're tired and you have to prepare for tomorrow. I'm sorry I can't be there right now. I'm sorry too." Seohyun touched his face and lift it up to face her.

"Yah. I'm sorry Joohyun-ah. I don't know what to say really. I came here to apologize and to be with you." Yonghwa holding back his tears.

"Ssh. Enough. You're here now." Seohyun gave Yonghwa a quick hug and then continued, "Thank you Babe. Yah, come. Let's eat. What did you bring anyway?" Seohyun locked her left hand to Yonghwa's right hand and pulled him at the center of the studio where the staff served the sandwiches and drinks Yonghwa brought.

 

As they walked to the center, everyone's looking at the two. Yonghwa greeted everyone, shook their hands as they reached the center. He personally greeted Jun Dong Suk.

"Oh, you're here Yonghwa. Hi! I'm glad you came here again." Dong Suk said.

"De Hyung. I really have to. I'm leaving for the US tomorrow morning."

"Jeongmal? Ahh. Concert?"

"De. You really sing well. Everyone here. You all perform well. Too bad I'll be missing some dates."

"Thank you Yonghwa-sshi. Ah. Ye. She told us that you'll stay there for a while."

"Ye Hyung. But as soon as I get back, I'll watch you for sure."

"Ah. Thank you. Try considering musicals too huh? I know you sing well too. If not, better than me."

"Ei, aniyo Hyung. I don't know how to dance?"

"You have a good dancer. You can learn from her."

"Haha. We'll see Hyung. Anyway, eat now Hyung. I heard you're all gonna watch Kyuhyun tonight."

"De. Seohyun and I will observe and study again tonight. Well, why don't you come with us? It will finish early anyway. We just have to watch and take down notes and then have a little bit of talks and then we'll call it a night."

"Ai, Hyung. I still have to go to the salon. I have to dye my hair."

"Ei, is that so? Okay okay. I'll expect to see you in one of our dates huh? With Seohyun?"

"Yes hyung. I'll watch the three of you. With Kyuhyun, Dahyun Hyung. Haha."

"Okay okay. I'll start eating now. The sandwiches looks good."

 

Yonghwa sat beside Seohyun and they bonded with the whole cast.

While eating,

"Yong, what time will you be leaving?" Seohyun while eating her sandwich.

"Mmmm. I still don't know. What I need to do is to dye my hair before flying to the US."

"You want to stay longer? What if you join me tonight and then after, I'll accompany you to the salon? What do you think?"

"Mmm. Are you gonna be okay? What about your press con tomorrow?"

"Kenchana. It's in the afternoon. I can take the morning off. I can even send you to the airport if you want."

"Ai, you don't have to. Hmm, since I already did my part, okay. Do yours. I'll come with you tonight, you'll come with me to the salon after and then take you home. Where? Dorm?"

"Okay then. We're settled. De. In our dorm."

"Okay."

They continued eating and talking with the other casts.

 

6pm when they left the rehearsal studio and went to the venue of the musical. Seohyun rode at Yonghwa's car while the her manager with the van.

While driving,

"Are you not cold? Ai, you should've wear warmer ones."

"I'm cold."

"See? Sacrificing your health for fashion. Aigoo. Yah, get your blanket at the back."

"Ai jeongmal." Seohyun removed her seatbelt and reched at the blanket at the backseat. She spread the blanket on to her thighs.

"Good girl."

"So how's the movie premiere?" Seohyun asked. "I wasn't able to call you last night. We had our practice for the comeback."

"Ye. Jonghyun told me about that. Well, a lot of fans came and I hope it will be a success."

"Ah. I know it will be a success. Fighting my cupcake!"

"Haha. Kamsahamnida! And fighting to your musical too my cupcake!"

"Hahaha! I really feel good everytime we wish each other's success. I don't know. I feel en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter