Happy Graduation!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 21. The day Seohyun waited for five years wuth hardwork and perseverance. It's her graduation day. She woke up at around 6am and prepared breakfast for her family. Yonghwa got up from sleep at around 6:30 to greet his girlfriend on her special day.

 

Seohyun's phone rang while she's waiting for the coffee maker to brew and boil.

 

"Yeah~" Seohyun greeted happily.

"Good morning Hyuna." Yonghwa's voice low, still running awat from dreamland.

"Good morning Yongie-yah."

"Happy graduation babe."

"Ohh. Thank you. Thank you so much babe. Can you come at the ceremonies today?"

"Eik. You know I can't right. Hmm. There'll be a lot of press today covering your graduation."

"I know. I'm just asking, you might change your mind."

"Haha. I'll do my challenge now right? No need to keep on insisting."

"Ara ara. I'll wait for the video huh. And I want to see my pail."

"Haha. Ohh. I'll look for a pink pail so you'll know it's intended for you:"

"Haha. That's exciting! I can't wait."

"Hahaha. I'm so proud of you Joohyun-ah. Really."

"Tsk. Gomawo. I won't be able to make it without you as one of my inspirations."

"Aniya. I'll work hard to finish my masters."

"That's the right thing to do Jung Yonghwa."

"Ohh. Hyuna."

"Yonghwa, wae?"

"What time will we go to your graduation ball again?"

"Ah. That. Tonight. You're my date. Really, thank you babe huh. For making this day your day for me."

"I never break my promises Seo Joohyun. What should I wear?"

"Wear your suit."

"Do I need to call coordi noona?"

"Tsk. Aniya. Just go get and wear your own suit there."

"I have to look the best. Omo. My date's Seo Joohyun."

"Ei. I'll wear my skirt today at the ceremony."

"Just make sure it's not too short huh?"

"Ye. Hmm. Come. I'm preparing our breakfast. Omma and Appa's still not coming out."

"Ara. I miss eating breakfast there."

"I'll wait for you."

"Okay. I'm coming."

"Yeah. I want your hug before going to school later."

"Since it's your day, I'll grant that wish."

"Ohh! Wow. I feel so loved today."

"Of course. Making up the times it's should've been a day for us but I always cancel everything because of my work."

"Wow. I'm not asking but you're insisting. I'll make the most out of our time together babe."

"Nado. Bogoshipda."

"Me too. Ei. The coffee's done. I'll wait for you babe. I have to hang up now."

"Hmm. Okay. I'll start get ready. I have an Ice Challenge remember."

"Haha. Yeah. I love you Jung Yonghwa."

"I love you too Seo Joohyun. Congratulations again babe."

"Thank you. See you!"

"Bye bye!"

 

The two hanged up and then Seohyun continued preparing breakfast while Yonghwa got up from bed and have his shower.

 

After 15 minutes, Yonghwa drove his Jeep and went to a nearby flower shop to get her girlfriend a small but elegant beautiful arrangement of flowers.

 

After buying, he went back to his car and started writing a graduation message to Seohyun. He then  drove back to the building and headed to the 4th floor.

 

Seohyun's putting the plates on the table when Yonghwa entered the villa.

 

"Joohyun-ah." Yonghwa said holding the small bouquet.

 

Dubu barked and ran over to Yonghwa upon his entrance.

 

"Ohh. Dubu-yah. Appa arrived." Seohyun said as she followed a glare on Dubu, her smile reaching her ears.

 

"Omo! My daughter. I missed you so much." Yonghwa carried Dubu with his other hand and kissed her. Dubu continuously barked at Yonghwa. "Missed your Daddy? Huh? Ohh. You're hair's short again. Omma's taking good care o you huh?"

 

Yonghwa walked to the kitchen where Seohyun's.

 

"Good morning my pretty lady. Flowers." Yonghwa handed the bouquet and then gave Seohyun a peck on her lips. "Hmm. Bare lips. Luscious. Haha." Yonghwa joked and then turned again to Dubu.

"Oh. Thank you Babe. Kyeopta. Pink roses. Thank you." Seohyun smiled and cupped quickly Yonghwa's face. "Aigoo. Our daughter's too noisy. Dubu-yah. Can Mommy have Daddy first? Huh?" Seohyun caressing Dubu's fur.

"Oh, Dubu, Mommy needs Daddy's hug. We'll play later huh?" Yonghwa put down Dubu and then looked at Seohyun. "Looks like my girlfriend had her beauty rest huh." Yonghwa placed his both arms on her waist.

"I have too. It's a special day for me." Seohyun circled her arms around Yonghwa's nape. "Thanks for the flowers huh? They're the prettiest."

"Hmm. There's a card there. Read it."

"Ye. I'll read it later. Hmm." Seohyun then hugged Yonghwa and leaned her head on his shoulders. "Hayy. Your hug makes me feel lighter and better."

"I missed you Seo Joohyun."

"I missed you too."

"Happy graduation babe."

"Thank you."

 

They stayed quiet in the next few seconds just feeling each other's warmth. Until Yonghwa whispered on Seohyun, "Saranghae Hyun~."

"Nado. Nado saranghae Yonghwa."

 

And then Seohyun's parents came out of their rooms.

 

"Yah yah! What's this? Too early!" Seohyun's father said as they both head to the kitchen.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun both broke the hug and faced the latter's parents.

 

"Park Dalhyang!" Seohyun's mother happily said.

"Joohyun, hands off from Yonghwa. Me first." Seohyun's father joked and offered a hug to him. The young couple let go of each other and Yonghwa started hugging Seohyun's father.

"Ohh! Good morning Apuji. I missed you."

"You act really well. Your Omoni and I watched it. Very good." Seohyun's father gave a thumbs up at him.

"Yonghwa, you really looked skinny. Still handsome." Seohyun's mother then hugged Yonghwa.

"Oh! Gomawoyo Omoni. Apuji." Yonghwa bowed at the parentals after the informal greetings.

"I still haven't got a long kiss from my cupcake and you already stole him from me." Seohyun joked while giving an eye on Yonghwa.

"Oh. Appa. We should grant her her freedom today. It's her graduation. Haha." Seohyun's mother laughed and said.

"Do it later. I'm really starving. We should start eating." Seohyun's father, too, laughed and then he walked to his chair.

"That's the right idea Apuji." Yonghwa removed his cap and walked to his seat beside Seohyun.

 

Everyone settled down and started eating the food Seohyun prepared.

 

While eating,

"I thought Yonghwa won't be able to come to the ceremonies today?" Seohyun's mother said.

"No Omoni. There will be a lot of media people today. I think it's not safe."

"Kenchanayo Omma. The fact that he made this day a free day's enough for me. Right, Dalhyangie?" Seohyun responded.

"Oh. I'll take the ALS Ice Challenge Omma, Apuji. Please look forward for it today?"

"Chincha? Where will you do it?"

"At FNC. I would like to nominate Joohyunnie but she might shiver."

"Just dedicate it for her." Seohyun's father winked.

"Right Apuji." Yonghwa smiled.

"Omma, Yongie-yah and I will come home late later huh?" Seohyun, asking permission.

"Alright my daughter. As long as you two will come home safe and sound." Seohyun's mother responded.

"Ohh. Drive slowly Yonghwa-yah. Lately, there had been a lot of car crash happening." Seohyun's father said.

"De Apuji. I never failed you right?"

"Not yet. But still, it might happen."

"Appa. Why so mean to my cupcake?"

"Aniya. I'm just reminding."

"Kenchanayo Apuji."

"Ei. Yonghwa-yah. Park Dalhyang really suits you. You look good in that hanbok. The drama came out well." Seohyun's mother changed the topic.

"Kamsahamnida Omoni. All the hard work's paying off with praises from people. Thank you."

"Yeah. Jung Yonghwa's born to be a great actor." Seohyun complimented her boyfriend.

"Ei. Aniya. Tsk." Yonghwa shyly put his head down and focused on his food.

"Aigoo. My man's too humble. That's why I like you man. Haha."

 

They continued eating and talking for the next more 30 minutes and then Seohyun's mother and herself started cleaning up the table while Seohyun's father and  Yonghwa walked to the living room and watched TV together. Yonghwa carried Dubu on his lap while he exchanged conversation with his future father-in-law.

 

"How are you and Joohyun-ah?" Seohyun's father getting serious.

"We're doing fine Apuji. We seldom see each other, sometimes, Joohyun's longing for some affection but ahmm, we're okay. We make it a point that we always talk."

"You two are the busiest. Ai. Hmm. I'm glad you're still having some time for Joohyun."

"Ei. Apuji. Of course. She's my girlfriend."

"Yah. You. Jung Yonghwa, thank you huh. Thank you for taking good care of my daughter. Thank you for supporting her all the way."

"She also supports me. Ei. Apuji. Really. I'm really proud of you. Like how you feel. She's really driven. She's really persistent with her goals."

"Ohh. I don't know how I feel thinking that my daughter's already a degree holder. Even receiving an award. Omo. My heart's fluttering."

"Hehe. Nado. I'm proud of her."

"Ei. Yongie. I asked this before but I want to ask again. Hmmm. Did you do it now with my daughter?"

"Apuji? What's that again?" Yonghwa was shocked by the question of Seohyun's father.

"That. That thing. Did you two already make love?"

"Bo? Ayy. Appa. No no. No. I promised that to you and I won't ever, never break that promise."

"Aii. Gomawo Yonghwa. My daughter's getting older and ier. Hmm. Nowadays, a lot of young couples are doing that. Thank you. Thank you really."

"Ai. Always have my word Appa. Honestly, hmm. We really do kiss Appa, and we're more intimate than before Appa. Eik. I really want to be honest with you Appa because Joohyun's your only child."

"Haha. I appreciate that. You're the only one I'm giving that right over my daughter. Hmm. My daughter's really clingy huh?"

"De. She really wants skinship. Always. Holding hands, sweet kisses. Hehe."

"Aigoo. Just like her mom. Al~" Seohyun's father shouted his wife's name and then Seohyun Nd Yonghwa laughed.

"Hahaha. Hyuuun~" Yonghwa followed.

 

Seohyun then went inside her room to prepare herself for the ceremonies. Her parents, likewise, dress up. Yonghwa left alone at the living room and played with Dubu for a while.

 

30 minu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter