Busy Yong & Hyun

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 8. A busy day for both Yonghwa and Seohyun. Yonghwa had his schedule at FNC for the preparation for his upcoming solo album while Seohyun had her first appearance at her musical.

 

Early in the morning, while Yonghwa’s checking on his schedule while having his coffee, he got a message from Seohyun.

 

From: My cupcake~

Now what’s then your decision?!

 

Yonghwa remembered their argument last night when he told Seohyun that he can’t come to the first appearance.

Yonghwa then dialed Seohyun’s digits and Seohyun immediately answered while she’s still on bed conditioning herself for a long day ahead of her.

 

“Seo Joohyun.” Yonghwa said upon hearing the tick of Seohyun’s answer.

“What now?” Seohyun said.

“Ei. Joohyuna. We’re already settled right?”

“I just asked again. I might hear a different answer.”

“Tsk. Haish.”

“So what’s that sigh?”

“Nothing. I’m just thinking of so many things right now. Time to get up baby.”

“Yah. It’s coming out tonight right?”

“De. Hmm. What about a cup of coffee tonight? After your musical?”

“I think that will do.”

“Really?”

“De.”

“Okay. I’ll drop by to your home tonight after my schedule.”

“But it would be perfect if you’ll see me perform.”

“I will let that happen. I’ll attend here in Seoul and in Busan.”

“Just don’t promise me huh. I might be upset again.”

“Tsk. Andwe.”

“Jung Yonghwa.”

“Yes? Buin?”

“Bogoshipda.”

“I miss you too. So much that you’re the only one running here inside my mind.”

“I’ll perform well later.”

“You should. My Scarlett.”

“Jung Yonghwa.”

“Mmm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Hayy.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m just tired and feeling nervous. I hope everyone will like the show.”

“Stop thinking of that. You have a great production. You’re an amazing and a perfect theater actress. I know you’ll all do well tonight. Even though I’m not watching it tonight, always remember that there’s Jung Yonghwa supporting you in whatever endeavor you will be into huh. You will always have me.”

“Kamsahamnida Jung Yonghwa. Please see me tonight huh? I want to see you.”

“Ye. I’ll go to your house after my schedule.”

“Thank you.”

“Omma and Appa. Are they coming?”

“They’re on a vacation.”

“Omo. When did they leave?”

“The other day.”

“Yah. You never mentioned that to me huh.”

“About their vacation?”

“Oh. That you’re alone there. I should’ve stayed there.”

“Kenchana. I’m just sleeping here. I’m just staying here to sleep for like 2 hours.”

“Tsk. My stubborn girlfriend. Ei, my schedule will finish at around 11. The musical will end what time?”

“10:45. I’ll come home right after.”

“Okay okay. I’ll prepare.”

“Thank you.”

“You must be really tired now.”

“De. But I’m excited because all the hardwork will soon be paying off. Just like you on your album.”

“Ohh. You think I will do well in my album?”

“Eik. You’re doubting yourself again. You’re genius to music. There’s no way you won’t do well. You love music more than your girlfriend.”

“Yah Joohyuna.”

“Wae? I’m just saying how much you love your music.”

“You are my music. Your laugh is my melody. All your nags are my lyrics. Your sighs are my rhythm.”

“Hahaha. You. Choding.”

“At least I heard your laugh again.”

“Mmm. You always make me laugh.”

“Aren’t you grateful?”

“Hahaha. Of course I am.”

“Good.”

“Jung Yonghwa.”

“Seo Joohyun.”

“Saranghae.”

“Nado saranghae.”

“See you tonight.”

“I’ll see you tonight. Conquer the stage my Scarlett.”

“Yeah.”

“Get up now.”

“I will.”

“N.O.W.”

“Are you Sica unnie? Ha?”

“Haha. Miss your unnie?”

“Super.”

“She’s staying in Hongkong now I think.”

“How did you know? Are you and unnie talking?”

“Andwe. I saw her in weibo.”

“Ahh.”

“I’ll hang up now. I’ll call again later. I’ll just cook. You? What will you eat?”

“I’ll cook too.”

“What time are you going to the venue?”

“After lunch.”

“Ahh.”

“What about you?”

“10.”

“Dubu misses you too.”

“I miss our daughter too.”

“I thought you’re going to hang up now.”

“Yeah. I’ll hang up now. Bye bye.”

“Bye~ call me again huh?”

“Yes babe.”

“Bye babe.”

“Bye.”

 

Yonghwa then decided to have his breakfast at Seohyun’s place. He dressed up and quickly drove his car en route to the villa. He drive in to a fast food chain to buy some pancakes and then dropped by to a nearby flower shop to buy a basket of flowers.

 

Seohyun, after the phone call started getting ready. She prepared her things and then went out of her room to cook her breakfast.

 

30 minutes passed when Seohyun started eating on the dining table while having her lines for the musical.

 

Yonghwa arrived at the villa carrying the stuffs he bought. He entered the passcode and immediately entered. Dubu was on her basket when the dog saw Yonghwa. Dubu quickly ran to him and started barking while his foot.

 

“Ohhh! Dubu-yah!!! You’re growing well! Hahaha. Where’s Mommy?” Yonghwa while watching Dubu.

 

Seohyun was eating and heard Dubu’s bark. And then the familiar voice was heard and so she stood up from her seat to him.

 

“I thought it would be tonight.” Seohyun smiled while watching Yonghwa walk towards her.

“I know you really missed me. So here I am. Company for breakfast.”

“Ohh. I missed you so much.”

“Me too. Here.” Yonghwa handed the basket of flowers.

“First flowers. Wow. Thank you.” Seohyun can’t hide her smile.

“So you’ll start the day right. I know you’re still sulking. Please don’t okay?” And then Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun to a hug. “I missed you so much Baby.”

“I missed you too my handsome namja.”

“What about a kiss huh?” And then Yonghwa broke the hug and gave a peck on Seohyun’s lips.

“Ei!” Seohyun was shocked and hit Yonghwa’s arm while blushing.

“Wae?”

“Ani. Anyway, what did you bring? Actually, I’m already eating.”

“I bought pancakes. I miss your cooking.”

“Ayay! Come on. Let’s eat. Join me.” Seohyun pulled Yonghwa’s hands and they walked together to the dining area.

 

In the dining area,

“Wow. Omelette.” Yonghwa remarked.

“Have a seat. I’ll serve these pancakes. Coffee?”

“No thank you. Please grind me some ma with apples.”

“Yaaah. Now I’m your maid. Kenchana. I miss doing this for you. Hihihi.” Seohyun said and then she looked at Yonghwa and smiled.

“I’ll drive you to the venue. Don’t worry. You’ll be paid.”

“Huh? I thought your schedule’s at 10?”

“I’m the star. They can wait.”

“Ei, baby. That’s not good huh.”

“You really think I’m serious huh? Of course not. I moved it after lunch so I can spend more time with you. I might extend tonight though.”

“Please be with me here tonight. Sleep beside me.”

“I will.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.”

“Ye!”

“Baby, about your musical.” Yonghwa trying to open up their issue again.

“We already talked about that right? And I’m okay with what you told me. Just watch even just once, I’ll be alright.”

“I will. I promise.”

“Yeah.”

 

And the couple continued talking about random things while Seohyun do her thing in the kitchen.

 

15 minutes passed when she finished and joined Yonghwa on the table.

“As requested.” Seohyun served the ma on Yonghwa’s side and then settled down.

“Gomawo buin~” Yonghwa starting to act cute. “Who’s it gonna be tonight?”

“Kim Publae sunbaenim.”

“Ahhh.” Yonghwa said and then bit on his pancake. He then dialed his phone and called Kim Publae whom he co-stared in his recently ended drama.

“Yah. Who are you calling? Please. No cellphones when we eat together.” Seohyun strictly said.

“Your partner.”

“Bo? Kim Publae sunbaenim?”

“Ohh.”

“Aissh! Yonghwa-yah.”

“Wae? I’ll just wish him for your musical.”

“Eii.”

 

And then the line answered. Yonghwa then put the phone on loudspeaker so Seohyun could hear their conversation.

“Oh! Park Dalhyang!” The line answered.

“Annyeonghasseyo Hyung!” Yonghwa said while carefully staring at Seohyun.

“How’s the soon soloist?”

“Fine fine. The music video will be out tonight Hyung.”

“Ahh. I wish you well man! I’ll catch that tomorrow. I have my musical tonight.”

“You think I’m not aware of that Hyung? Aren’t you?”

“Huh? No? Why would you be?”

“Eiii! Hyung! Just don’t kiss my girlfriend tonight our I’ll break your face.”

“Ahhh!!! Hahaha! I almost forgot. Seo Joohyun’s namja! Hahhaa! Miane. Please don’t. I still have a lot of shows lined-up with your girlfriend.”

“Hahhaa! No I’m just kidding. I just called to say good luck and advance congratulations.”

“Ohh. Kamsahamnida Jung Yonghwa-sshi. Now I miss you filming as Park Dalhyang.”

“We’ll soon resume that for sure Hyung.”

“Ye. We have a great production there.”

“Yeah right. Hyung, seriously.”

“Oh. What’s that?”

“Don’t kiss my girlfriend too much huh?”

“That, I can’t do. It’s work man. I have to work hard for me to have more musicals. But I understand you man. You better take care of your girlfriend more. She’s almost perfect.”

“I know Hyung. Eii. That’s an understatement. She’s perfect.”

“Hahaha. Wondering what’s her reaction hearing our conversation.”

“She’s here beside me Hyung. Watching me talk to you.”

“Jeongmal? Ohh. See you later Scarlett.”

“Hahaha. Ser you later Rhett sunbaenim!” Seohyun said and then she continued eating.

“Anyway Hyung, I really just called to wish you well. I’ll surely catch one show with you, maybe in Busan.”

“Please do catch one. Your girlfriend is an amazing actress. I learned a lot from her. Such a wonderful child. Very professional.”

“Oh. Sunbaenim, I’m learning a lot from you too. I’ll see you later. May the force be with us.” Seohyun butted in.

“Of course babe.” Yonghwa said.

“Yah. I’ll hang up now. I’m getting ready. Kamsahamnida Jung Yonghwa.”

“Ye. Fighting Hyung! Bye!”

“Bye!”

 

And then Yonghwa hanged up.

“Wah. I’m really nervous now. Omo. We’ll start in a few hours time.” Seohyun continued eating.

“That’s normal baby. Kyaa. My girlfriend’s now on her second musical. I’m so proud of you.”

“Thank you. Thank you for always being here.”

“Only for you Seo Joohyun.”

 

And the two continued eating and talking random stuffs.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona’s on her first day of filming in China for her drama. She’s already waiting for her manager inside her hotel room while having a video call with Jonghyun.

 

Yoona’s seated on a couch while Jonghyun’s still in bed with his earphones on.

“Love. Please get up now.” Yoona trying to convince Jonghyun to get up and start his day.

“I don’t have work anyway. I’ll go to the gym after lunch.” Jonghyun was covered by his thick blanket.

“You want to come here? I’m missing you already. I haven’t seen you since we celebrated our new year together.”

“I’ll try to come there this weekend. I’ll work out and surf tomorrow.”

“Ei. It’s cold. Don’t surf.”

“Mmm. I’ll try this weekend huh? What time are you packing up?”

“We will end late since my stay here’s limited. I’ll fly back and forth to and from China.”

“Tsk. I think I should buy you a private jet. What do you think? So you won’t be hassled with the crowd at the airport.”

“Hahaha. Can you afford to buy one? Huh?”

“Hahaha. I can afford to rent one to fetch you there and bring you back home.”

“Hahaha. My cute pretty boy.”

“Wae?”

“Nothing. You’re just so cute with the linens around you. You look so fluffy. Now I want to join you there.”

“Mmm. I smell something weird now. You missed me so much huh.”

“Of course. Temporarily, I’ll be a Chinese girl.”

“Your unnie’s with you right?”

“She’s arriving this afternoon with her family.”

“Ahh. So I think I really should be flying there.”

“Yeah. I’ll book you when? Come on. My treat.”

“I’ll just go there this weekend love.”

“Okay okay. You win this time.”

“I’ll take care of you.”

“Be my personal assistant.”

“Yeah. I’ll join you on the set.”

“Fans are all around.”

“Mmm. Just wait for me there huh.”

“Yes yes love. Okay. Get up now and cook your breakfast. Please eat and don’t skip your meal huh.”

“Yes Love.”

“No flirting with the girls huh?”

“Of course you’re the only one.”

“Please say yes.”

“De. Jonghyun will not flirt.”

“Hahaha. Good.”

“Im Yoona will not call somebody else but me okay?”

“Yeah. That thing won’t happen again. We survived again.”

“I’m just kidding. Hmm. Wondering how is he now.”

“I’m no longer in touch with him. I didn’t give my new number to him.”

“Ahh. You’re liking your new phone?”

“Ohh. FaceTime is a nice feature huh. It’s like we’re just inches away.”

“Hahaha. I’m proud because I bought you that. Yonghwa Hyung's came from Seohyun-sshi.”

“Ahh! Because they’re endorsing it. You, boastful Lee Jonghyun.”

“Hahaha. Just joking.”

“Get up now Love.”

“If I get up now, I’ll hang up. I’ll clean the pets and cook my food.”

“If that’s the only thing that will make you get up, okay. I’ll just call you again later.”

“Hmm. Okay okay. Text me if you're free huh?”

“Ye ye. Please send photos of the pets and you in the gym.”

“Ohh. I’ll show you my body. The body you miss.”

“Hahaha. I’ll get that body this weekend.”

“Hahaha. I’ll let you have me.”

“Ye ye. Love, manager oppa’s here now. Let’s keep in touch huh? I’ll try during off takes.”

“De. Im Yoona, the Chinese girl, fighting on your drama! Please don’t think of me too much and focus on your work. I’ll behave.”

“Ye. I love you and I miss you so much now.”

“Nado. Nado saranghae sarang-ah. Bogoshipda.”

“Mmm! Bye bye!”

“Bye!”

 

And then Yoona kissed the front camera and then hanged up.

 

Jonghyun then got up from bed and started his activities.

 

 

After eating, Yonghwa started piling the plates.

“Go and do your thing now. I’ll wash.”

“Sure?”

“Ohh. Are you going to sing?”

“De. Just vocalize my voice.”

“Okay. I’ll listen babe.”

“Hmmm. Can you watch on the 11th?”

“Hahaha. Seo Joohyun.”

“I’m just asking. Omma and Appa will watch on the 11th. You might change your decision?”

“JJ Lin will arrive on the 11th.”

“You’ll film together?”

“Ohh. Hmm. What about dinner with him after your musical?”

“That I still don’t know. I’ll be with Omma and Appa.”

“Mmm. I’ll think about that.”

 

Yonghwa stood up and started cleaning the entire kitchen and dining area.

“You know, I’m still worried with your stairs stunt.” Yonghwa while washing the plates. “Look at your legs. Bruises everywhere. Tsk.”

“No pain no gain babe. Just let me do my thing okay?”

“Whatever you say stubborn Joohyun.”

 

And then Seohyun stayed at the living room and rehearsed some of her songs, dance steps and lines. On the other hand, Yonghwa continued washing and cleaning while listening to his girlfriend.

 

15 minutes after, Yonghwa walked to the living room and grabbed Dubu while Seohyun continued singing.

 

Yonghwa’s focusing on Dubu while his ears listening to the powerful voice of his girlfriend. Thereafter, he can’t resist himself and took a photo of his girlfriend wearing her pajamas and a neat shirt while facing the window, singing.

 

Yonghwa then sent the photo to Seohyun and to their closest friends.

 

To: My cupcake~; Lee Jonghyun; Lee Jungshin; Kang Minhyuk; Im Yoona; Hwang Miyoung; Kim Hyoyeon; Kwon Yuri

Who would’ve thought this lady in her pajamas is hitting the highest notes this early morning? To my Seo- Scarlett, I know you’ll do well tonight even without me. Conquer your stage and let the stage conquer you. I love you so much Baby! To everyone, just wanna brag my very very good morning!

 

And then the recipients started commenting on the photo Yonghwa sent.

 

From: Lee Jonghyun

Busan man attacks!

 

From: Im Yoona

Too bad I can’t watch the first show… Uri Hyunnie, fighting!

 

From: Kang Minhyuk

Soojung and I will watch it sooooon!!!!

 

From: Hwanh Miyoung

Eiiikk! Jung Yonghwa and Seo Joohyun reunited!!!!

 

And then Yonghwa continued watching his girlfriend. After 3 songs, Seohyun sat beside Yonghwa and grabbed Dubu from him.

 

“You sang it well babe.” Yonghwa remarked as he faced Seohyun.

“I’m still shaky? Doesn't I?”

“It’s perfect actually.”

“I hope I won’t mess up later.”

“I know you won’t.” And then Yonghwa pecked on Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Tell me about your album. When will I hear the entire album? Whenever you ask me about work, I never failed to tell you everything. Now that I’m asking about yours, especially your album, you’re not telling me.”

“Because I don’t wanna stress you. Look at your face, you have so many pimples. I think more are coming.” Yonghwa touched Seohyun’s face. “I want you to focus on your musical.”

“Ei. That’s not fair huh. I’m your girlfriend. I should know everything about you. No secrets right?”

“I want to show it to you after I finish everything. I’ll explain everything on the 20th.”

“Mmm. So I still have to wait. Dubu-yah, your Daddy. Aigoo.” Seohyun continued while playing with Dubu.

“Tsk. Haish. Seo Joohyun. Come here. Let go of Dubu first.” Yonghwa pulling Seohyun on his lap. “Please lie here.” Yonghwa let Seohyun let go of Dubu and pulled her so she can lie on his lap. And Seohyun did.

 

Seohyun closed her eyes while her head fixed on Yonghwa’s lap. Yonghwa on the other hand started caressing Seohyun’s hair.

“Look at this stubborn girl from Seoul. Too many pimples. I think Jung Yonghwa should treat you to a dermatologist. Your work’s so much eating you. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six.” Yonghwa continued and counted the growing pimples on Seohyun’s face.

“Haiissh! Stop touching them! It might multiply more!!!” Seohyun hit Yonghwa’s hand with hers.

“Even though pimples will stay forever in your face, I will still choose you.” Yonghwa continued caressing her forehead to hair.

“I miss this. I miss you.” Seohyun closed her eyes and said.

“Can I kiss you? Huh?” Yonghwa bowed down just an inch away to Seohyun’s face. “I miss our intimate moments. I want to touch you Joohyuna.” Yonghwa deeply, coldly whispered to Seohyun, waiting for her replied. “Just say Yes, I’ll do it.”

“I love you so much Jung Yonghwa.” Seohyun opened her eyes and stared at Yonghwa.

“I love you too.” Yonghwa replied and then instantly, Seohyun pulled Yonghwa’s head for her to touch her lips to his and then they started exchanging kisses to each other.

 

Both were extremely excited for each other. They haven’t been intimate the past few weeks because of busy schedules and exhaustion.

 

With an uncomfortable position, Yonghwa broke the kiss after a couple of seconds and said,

“Babe, I’m not in a good position.” And then Yonghwa lied himself on the couch as Seohyun stood up from his lap and moved on top of him. Seohyun then began kissing him and so he responded at her level.

 

Seohyun, despite her often kissing scenes at her musical never felt the same way as she kisses her boyfriend. That’s what makes work really different from her personal life. As she understand that thing, she became more intimate with her boyfriend and more showy with her affection to him. Kissing his lips while both hands circled around Yonghwa’s nape, Seohyun’s giving her all.

 

Yonghwa on the other hand missed those moments with Seohyun. He respects his girlfriend so much that he understands everytime they’re together, one of them’s either tired or busy. With what they’re doing early that morning made him realize that Seohyun’s really growing into a matured, normal lady. In between his legs, Seohyun’s body and her full weight’s under him and he doesn’t feel any burden with Seohyun’s strawberry-taste kisses on his lips. His hands were on her back caressing her cold skin underneath her plain shirt. Moments after, Yonghwa can’t breath and so he broke the kiss and started throwing off kisses to Seohyun’s neck while made her moan with the ticklish feeling. Until Seohyun said, “Babe, don’t leave kiss marks please.” And then Seohyun pulled Yonghwa’s face on her and they started kissing again each other’s lips.

 

Five more minutes of making out at the living room happened until Dubu started barking on them watching their scene. Dubu made almost ten barks until Yonghwa got irritated and said while Seohyun’s lips still touching his, “Our baby’s watching us babe. She shouldn’t be watching.”

“Just a few more minutes babe.” Seohyun, not letting go of Yonghwa’s lips.

“She’s t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter