South Korea's Pride SNSD Seohyun

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 10. Seohyun was at Sooyoung’s birthday party with Hyoyeon and Yuri. They danced, ate and drank together with Sooyoung’s family and closest friends.

While gathered altogether at the dining table, Seohyun got a call from Yonghwa.

 

“Yong.” Seohyun answered as Hyoyeon started listening.

“Hmm. Hyuna. Are you still there?”

“De. I’m waiting for you. You’ll drop by then we’ll go home together right?”

“Ohh. I just finished filming.”

“Eotteoke? Will you still make it here?”

“I’ll leave now and go home to change really quick.”

“It’s already 10:30. Eotteoke?”

“I’ll be there by 11. Can you still wait?”

“Hmm. Okay. I’ll wait.”

“I’m sorry the filming got delays.”

“Tsk. Arasseo. Just be here. Okay?”

“De.”

“Ah. Yonghwa. Wear your hoodie.”

“Wae?”

“Dress code.”

“Ah. Hahaha. Arasseo.”

“Okay then. I’ll wait for you.”

“Ne. I’ll hang up now.”

“Bye. I love you.”

“I love you.”

 

Both hanged up.

 

“Oh, that’s Yonghwa?” Hyoyeon started conversing with Seohyun.

“De unnie. He’s coming.”

“Ahh. How’s his preparations?”

“He’s working for some music and filming something before entering the military. I’m still thinking if I can send him off well now that we’re just counting weeks before his enlistment date.”

“I’m sure you’ll be able to send him off well. And besides you can always visit him on camp or you can meet during his break.”

“De unnie. I’m just thinking we’ll only meet once or twice a month.”

“Kenchana. I’m sure you two can make this.”

“Thank you unnie. I’ll keep myself busy with work so I won’t miss him that much.”

“Hahaha. Kenchana. I’m sure Yonghwa will do well in the military.”

“De unnie. He’s prepared. I’m not.”

“Ohhh. Kenchana. Just think as if he’s working.”

“I’m just spending the rest of the days with him.”

“Ei. Stop thinking about that and just enjoy the night.” Hyoyeon said and offered another bottle of beer to Seohyun.

“Hahaha. De unnie. Thank you.”

 

The two made a toast and both drank their respective bottle of beers.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was at the filming set when he sent a message to Yoona.

 

To: Love~

Yoonga, I’m off take. My next scene is in two hours. Can I call?

 

Jonghyun’s phone rang shortly after the message was sent. It was his girlfriend.

 

“Yoonga.” Jonghyun answered quickly.

“Yoonga? Eish! Why do you have to call me that way?”

“Hahaha! Wae? I miss you.”

“Please stop calling me with that name.”

“Wae?? It’s beautiful. Yoonga. Hahaha.” Jonghyun, teasing her.

“It’s annoying.”

“Hahaha wae Yoonga? I used to call you Yoonga before right?”

“Lee Jonghyun. Stop. Or I’ll kill the line.”

“Andwe. Andwe. Andwe. Hahaha. I’m just joking around. Miane.”

“You seemed happy. Wae?”

“Because I’m talking to you right now.”

“Hmm! Is that so? Or you’re having fun at the filming with your leading lady? Huh?”

“Ei. Aniya. She’s not here. She’s filming her scenes. Is my Yoongie still jealous? Huh?”

“Hmm! Do you miss me?” Yoona started talking softly while having dinner at a nearby restaurant from the filming site.

“I miss you so much Im Yoona.”

“I miss you too. Anyway, have you eaten?”

“De. I ate here. I’m only left with 6 sequences then I’ll go home and prepare again for Japan.”

“Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. You’ll flying to Japan tomorrow afternoon.”

“De. When are you coming home?”

“Hopefully by Monday night after we wrap everything here.”

“What if you follow to Japan huh?”

“Ei, I have schedule on Tuesday.”

“Hmm. Fine fine. Just wait for me then.”

“I’ll cook for you when you get home.”

“Okay. Sooyoung-sshi’s inviting me at her birthday party.”

“Ah, ye. It’s tonight.”

“You know I can’t come.”

“Ohh. Yah. Lee Jonghyun. Your SNS.”

“Wae?”

“What’s that? Huh?”

“Because I’m missing you so bad.”

“Or you’re not telling me something? Huh? People are still bothering your SNS?”

“Ei, I’m serious. I posted because I miss you so much. Please don’t think of the those people now. Let me handle them. I won’t let them hurt you in any way.”

“Don’t you know I’m also hurting when you’re hurt? I hate it everytime I see you hurt. I hate it everytime I hear you saying you’re tired of being hurt.”

“Love.”

“Even if you won’t tell me, I know.”

“I’m okay. Because I know I have you, with me.”

“I’m always here for you. I’m your girlfriend, Im Yoona. Understand?”

“De.”

“Tell me everything. I don’t want you hiding such things to me.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Promise me you’ll only think of me tonight.”

“Hahahaha! Now you’re telling me jokes again.”

“I’m not kidding.”

“Of course, I only think of you. Before going to sleep, I think of you. As I wake up, I only think of you; that beautiful face I always imagine.”

“I love you, Love.” Yoona softly said.

“I love you too, Love.”

“Will you allow me if I’ll finish my food and hang up now?”

“So you’re eating right now?”

“Ohh. We just finished filming tonight.”

“You ended late huh. For a CF? The filming is quite long.”

“I know. A lot of fans came today at the filming and I’m so happy to greet them and see them.”

“They’ve been waiting to see you. Thai fans are amazing Love.”

“You’re right.”

“Anyway, I’ll hang up now. I don’t want my Love to get hungry. I’m loving how your body looks right now. Eat well Love.”

“Thank you Love. I’ll call after I reach the hotel.”

“Okay.”

“Act well and always think of me.”

“Hahaha. Yes. I’ll think of you. I love you Im Yoona.”

“I love you too, Lee Jonghyun.”

“Take care there.”

“Nado.”

@cnbluegt: Spring, come now

 

Yoona continued with her dinner while Jonghyun continued reading his script for his next scenes.

 

Yonghwa arrived at the restaurant almost 11:10 in the evening. He entered wearing his black cap, black hoodie and black mask.

He was welcomed by Sooyoung’s sister who was outside the restaurant with some of their relatives.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo.” Yonghwa bowed at Sooyoung’s sister. “Jung Yonghwa imnida.”

“Oh, annyeonghasseyo. They are inside. Go.”

“Kamsahamnida Noona.”

 

Yonghwa walked inside the private room and entered. Jung Kyung Ho was near the door having a talk on his phone when he entered.

 

“Hyung.” Yonghwa bowed to Kyung Ho. Jung Kyung Ho pat his shoulder and nodded as he continued talking on the phone.

 

Yonghwa then walked to the dining table where the girls were seated including Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

 

“Sooyounga.” Yonghwa called Sooyoung. He was standing behind her as Seohyun and Hyoyeon carefully started at him. Sooyoung turned around and saw it was Yonghwa.

“Ohh, oppa!” She stood up and welcomed Yonghwa with a quick hug.

“Happy birthday Sooyounga.” Yonghwa greeted Sooyoung as he removed his mask and handed a small paper bag to her. “Joohyun and I picked that. We hope you like it.”

“Wah! Gomawo Oppa.” Sooyoung smiled. “Oh, have you eaten? Seohyunnie’s waiting for you.”

“Ye. Ye.”

 

Yonghwa greeted each person on the table until he reached Seohyun’s area and sat beside her.

 

“You’re 15 minutes late.” Seohyun said as she started serving Yonghwa his plate and filled it with foods.

“I’m sorry. I got stuck on the traffic because of the Olympics.”

“Okay. Eat. Here.” Seohyun served Yonghwa and handed her chopsticks to him. “Use this. I can’t go out and get you new ones.”

“Hahaha. Gomawo.” Yonghwa smiled as he stares at her.

“Wae?”

“Nothing. You’re so beautiful.” Yonghwa pinched Seohyun’s cheek.

“Aigoo. Eat now. Stop that.” Seohyun looked away and finished her bottle of beer.

“Ei, you’re drinking?” Yonghwa started eating. “That bottle is the last huh?”

“Just one more Yong. Please?”

“Andwe.” Yonghwa, with an authoritative tone.

 

“Yuri-yah. Joohyun’s drinking since she arrived here?” Yonghwa asked Yuri who’s in the other side of the table.

“Hahaha. Ye. Hmm. Hyoyeon-nah, that’s your third bottle right?” Yuri turned to Hyoyeon who’s busy chatting with a friend from her side.

“Oh, that. Ye. Wae? Something wrong, Yonghwa?” Hyoyeon looked at Yonghwa.

“Ahh. Nothing. That’s Joohyun’s last huh?”

“Ei, she can still drink three more. Why are you stopping her?” Hyoyeon, already tipsy.

“I just don’t want her getting drunk. Ei, please support me on this.”

“Oh, is that so? Okay Yonghwa. Joohyuna. No more beers. I’ll drink your share. Haha. Miane Jung Yonghwa.”

 

“Why do you have to do that? In front of them?” Seohyun started to get irritated with how Yonghwa acted. “Really? In front of my Unnies. Huh?”

“I don’t want a drama Seo Joohyun. Can’t you understand that?”

“I can do whatever I want.” Seohyun’s already under the influence of alcohol.

“You’re drunk. After I eat, I’ll take you home.”

“Yah. Yonghwa.” Seohyun’s like a baby being scolded by a parent.

“Andwe. I’ll take you home.”

“I’ll go home with Hyoyeon unnie.”

 

Yonghwa stopped arguing with Seohyun focused on his food instead knowing Seohyun was already under the influence of alcohol. He turned his attention to Yuri and they both conversed.

 

“Seohyun‘s still considering a lot of agencies right?.” Yuri opened up to Yonghwa.

“Oh, ye. But even though she hasn’t sign yet with anyone, she still manages to get schedules and received a lot of dramas, musicals and CFs.”

“Jeongmal? Wah. She’s handling well herself. She’s not with a company but look at her. She manages her schedule well.”

“She’s doing well. I’m offering her stuff but I’m letting her do whatever she wants.”

“Yah. Yonghwa. You’re enlisting soon.”

“I know. Hmm. But it’s still weeks. Right now I’m still busy with work.”

“You’re always hardworking Yonghwa. I know you’ll do well in the military.”

“Thank you Yuri.”

 

Seohyun was facing Hyoyeon’s side after arguing with Yonghwa. She talked to Hyoyeon and Sooyoung as if nothing happened. But truly, she’s listening to what he and Yuri’s talking about.

 

Yonghwa finished his food quickly and drank the iced tea beside him. He then whispered to Seohyun,

“Wrap everything. I’ll wait outside.” Yonghwa, with a serious tone. He then stood up from his seat and came close to Yuri and then to Sooyoung and then waved to Hyoyeon.

 

“We’ll go now. Joohyun’s already drunk. She can’t drink more.” He whispered to Yuri.

“Oh, that’s so fast. You still haven’t drink your brandy.”

“Kenchana. Let’s meet again soon Yuri.”

“De Yonghwa. Drive safely.”

 

Yonghwa walked to Sooyoung.

“Sooyounga, Joohyun and I have to go. She drank enough. Happy birthday again and I hope you liked the gift.”

“Oh? Ei, the party is just getting started.” Sooyoung turned to Yonghwa and stood up.

“I have to take home Joohyuna. She’s drunk.”

“Yah! Kim Seohyun! Eotteoke?” Sooyoung was holding Yonghwa’s hand.

 

“I’ll go home with Hyoyeon unnie.” Seohyun said and started drinking her fourth bottle.

 

“Sooyounga, I’ll wait for her outside. Thank you again. Happy birthday.” Yonghwa hugged Sooyoung.

 

After, Yonghwa looked at Hyoyeon and waved.

“Hyoyeona. I’ll wait outside. See you soon.”

“Oh?! Eotteoke?” Hyoyeon looked at Seohyun and then at Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa walked away to the table and stepped out of the dining room. He stayed outside the restaurant and waited for Seohyun near his car.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun continued drinking his fourth bottle while feeling so embarrassed with how Yonghwa acted in front of her unnies.

“Sooyoung unnie, mianeyo. Yuri unnie. Hyoyeon unnie. Jeongmal mianeyo.” Seohyun tried finishing her fourth bottle in one shot.

“Kenchana Seohyuna. I think you too should talk.” Sooyoung said.

“Andweyo unnie. I’m sorry.”

“Joohyuna. He’s waiting for you.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m going home with you.”

“Ei, Seohyuna. He’s still your boyfriend. Fix your issues.” Yuri added.

“Aniyo Unnie. I’m going home with you.”

 

 

Seohyun had two more bottles as she continued partying with her unnies. Almost 12:30 in the morning when Hyoyeon and Sooyoung bid their goodbyes to Sooyoung and to the rest of the friends present.

 

As Hyoyeon and Seohyun reached outside, they saw Yonghwa waiting beside his car.

“Ei, there’s your boyfriend. Go Seohyuna. Let him take you home. You two should talk.”

“Unnie.”

“Andwe. This time, listen to me.”

“De unnie.”

 

Seohyun walked to the parking where Yonghwa and his car is.

“It’s cold. You should’ve stayed inside or inside your car.” Seohyun said.

“I told you I’ll wait for you here. You let me stay here for long. Get in the car.”

 

Yonghwa pressed the button and the two entered their respective doors.

 

As Yonghwa sat on the driver’s seat, he started to get colder. His hands were shaking as he pressed the engine start.

“Ei, you’re cold.” Seohyun grabbed Yonghwa’s hand and was surprised with how cold his hand was. “Ohh! Your hand is freezing!”

 

Seohyun quickly put on the heater of the car and started squeezing his hand. She grabbed his other hand and squeezed both to make it feel warm.

“You’re shaking. Kenchana? Huh?” Seohyun blew Yonghwa’s hand to make it warmer.

“I’m fine. The heater is on. I should feel warmer.” Yonghwa let go of his hands on Seohyun. “Kenchana. I’ll drive.”

 

Yonghwa started driving after putting on his seatbelt.

 

“Seat belt please.” Yonghwa coldly said.

“De.” Seohyun wore hers.

 

The two stayed quiet as they traveled en route to Seohyun’s home until Seohyun broke the silence.

“I don’t really like how you acted a while ago. You embarrassed me in front of everyone.”

“Look at you right now? You’re drunk.”

“I know what I’m doing. I know what I’m saying.”

“Then you should’ve listened to me. You should’ve get out of the restaurant and joined me. But what did you do? You let me wait for almost an hour.”

“It’s a party. It’s Sooyoung unnie’s birthday. What do you expect? I’ll just watch them while they are all drinking? Huh?”

“Stop making lame arguments. I’m tired.”

“You should’ve just went to your house and didn’t attend the party.”

“Now look who’s talking? Who insisted for me to come? It’s you right?”

 

Both parties are heating up.

“Sorry. Next time, I won’t ask for you anymore.” Seohyun said.

“You can’t ask for me anymore because I’m entering the military soon.”

“You really know how to hit me. And you hit me really hard.”

 

Seohyun stopped and started crying. She faced the window and avoided Yonghwa.

 

They both stayed silent until they reached the parking area of Seohyun’s home.

 

“Get out.” Yonghwa harshly said.

“Fine.” Seohyun was still crying when she removed her seatbelt and didn’t look at Yonghwa. She stepped out of the car and smash the door of the car.

 

She walked slowly feeling dizzy and feeling bad with how she and Yonghwa ended the night.

 

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun as she walked at the parking lot towards the entrance of the building. He noticed Seohyun’s walking slowly and a little zig zag. Until he saw Seohyun held on to the wall upon reaching the entrance.

 

Yonghwa quickly stepped out of his car and followed Seohyun upon seeing her almost fell because of her dizziness.

 

He put his arm around her shoulder and helped her walk to her home.

 

“Ei, what are you doing? You pushed me away so much.” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa while she’s crying.

“You’re dizzy. Come on. I’ll take you to your home.”

“I don’t think I can still walk.” Seohyun said while holding tightly to Yonghwa.

“Kenchana? Huh? Should I carry you?”

 

Seohyun nodded.

Yonghwa then moved in front of Seohyun and offered his back for a piggy back ride. Seohyun quickly rode on Yonghwa’s back and surrendered herself to him. Yonghwa lifted himself and got up carrying Seohyun on his back. He then slowly walked to the hallway to the elevator.

 

Seohyun circled her arms around Yonghwa’s neck and leaned her head on his shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry Yonghwa. I’m sorry for being a stubborn girlfriend again.” Seohyun whispered while they were inside the elevator. Yonghwa didn’t answer and just listened to Seohyun. “I’m sorry for acting so childish. I’m sorry if I drink beyond my limits. I’m sorry.”

 

They reached the doorstep. Yonghwa keyed in the passcode and entered the house. Yonghwa took Seohyun to her room and lied her to bed.

 

Yonghwa then removed Seohyun’s shoes and then sat beside her on the bed as he rested. Seohyun turned to Yonghwa’s side and grabbed his hand.

“Your hands are warmer.” Seohyun said as she look at Yonghwa.

“You should sleep. Or can you still change your clothes?” Yonghwa’s looking at Seohyun’s wet face. He then cupped her face and wiped her tears with his both hands. “You cried hard.”

“I’m sorry.”

“We’ll talk tomorrow. Go change and sleep.”

“I’m really dizzy. Please get me a shirt, sweat shirt and pajamas. I’ll change here on the bed. My head is really heavy.”

“Ye.”

 

Yonghwa followed Seohyun’s instruction. He walked to her wardrobe and get the things her girlfriend needs. Just a few moments,

“Here. Come on. Change.” Yonghwa sat on the bed and helped Seohyun to get up. Yonghwa helped Seohyun with her hoodie and her shirt.

 

Seohyun was only wearing her bra when Yonghwa looked away and let Seohyun wear her shirt and sweater.

 

“Why are you looking away? Huh?” Seohyun giggled as she started wearing her oversized shirt and then her sweater. “You’re used to see me like this right?”

“Aish Joohyuna. Not tonight. Change quickly. It’s cold.”

“Hihihi.” Seohyun giggled.

“You’re really drunk.”

 

Afterwards, Seohyun lied down to bed again because of her dizziness.

“Haish. I don’t think I can still change my pants. Pull it off for me, Babe.” Seohyun was about to sleep.

“Aigoo. This. Cham.”

 

Yonghwa stood and moved in front of Seohyun’s feet. He reached for Seohyun’s waist and ed her pants and slowly pulled it. He succeeded quickly. Now in front of him was Seohyun’s long, white thighs and legs. Seohyun was wearing a Victoria’s Secret Hiphugger .

 

Yonghwa quickly wear on her the pajamas and gathered her used clothes and placed it inside the laundry basket just beside the bathroom’s door.

 

He went back to Seohyun and saw her already snoring and was already on her deep sleep. He sat beside her and slowly removed her earrings. He removed her rings on her left hand and placed those on the end table where a photo of him on a frame was placed.

 

He then walked to Seohyun’s make up table and looked for her make up remover. He saw it quickly and went back to Seohyun and sat on the bed. He started pulling sheets on the make up remover and wiped it to her face.

“Next time, don’t drink beyond your limits. When I say enough, enough. Look at you. Haish. My stubborn girlfriend.” Yonghwa said while wiping Seohyun’s face and then her lips.

 

Minutes passed when Yonghwa finished removing Seohyun’s make up. Thereafter, he turned the heater to warmer temperature and stepped out of the room.

 

He prepared hot water on a basin and get a face towel on her wardrobe. He walked back to her and sat beside her on the bed and wiped her face with the face towel soaked on hot water.

“This should make you feel better tomorrow when you wake up. Please no hangover Babe.” Yonghwa whispered.

 

“Babe…” Seohyun was sleep talking which surprised Yonghwa.

“Oh? You’re still awake?” Yonghwa answered.

“Please stay with me. Please stay tonight. Come on, please?” Seohyun continued talking.

“Okay. I’ll just finish wiping you with this then I’ll go and stay beside you.”

“I love you, Jung Yong.”

“I love you, Baby.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s forehead and resumed wiping Seohyun’s neck with the hot towel.

 

Few moments later, he returned the basin on the kitchen and hanged the face towel beside the fridge.

 

He removed his hoodie while inside Seohyun’s room and his cap. He removed his shoes and wore his slippers placed beside the door. He brushed his teeth in the bathroom and had his final regimens before going to sleep. He changed his pants into sweatpants and finally lied to the bed beside Seohyun after putting off the lights.

 

Seohyun moved and faced Yonghwa just after him settling down on the bed. She hugged him tightly to make herself feel warm under the sheets. Yonghwa hugged Seohyun back and welcomed her into his arms.

 

“Sleep well Seo Joohyun.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s forehead. “I love you.” He whispered.

 

Seohyun moved closer to him and snored.

 

Yonghwa listened to Seohyun’s snore as he had his thoughts while waiting for sleep. He thought of his life in the military. He thought of how much will he miss moments like this; him sleeping with his girlfriend. He also thought of the issue with University. It’s been weeks but still, people are attacking him still on the internet. He’s always thankful to his family, friends, fans and to Seohyun for staying with him amidst the issue he’s been facing.

 

Almost 2 in the morning when he fell asleep.

 

 

 

February 11. Almost 8 in the morning when Seohyun woke up in the arms of Yonghwa. She felt happy seeing Yonghwa beside her, sleeping.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter