Closure

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon’s party ended almost 3 in the morning. Yoona, after the phone call with Jonghyun thought and decided whether she will come and see him outside the venue. Yoona had a little bit of drinks. She was assisted by a SoShi manager as she say her goodbye to Hyoyeon.

 

“Unnie, I don’t know if I should see him or not.”

“He’s still here?”

“I think he’s waiting for me outside.”

“Oh, it must be cold outside.”

“I know. Should I meet him?”

“It’s up to you. Do you want to see him?”

“I don’t know unnie. I don’t know what to say.”

“You’re a big girl now Yoona-yah. You know what to do.”

 

Yoona then walked with the SoShi manager towards the exit of the venue. From there, she saw Jonghyun already seated on the road, leaning on his sports car just beside the tire.

 

“Oppa, you can go. I can manage.” Yoona said as he eyes started to het watery seeing Jonghyun outside.

“Ei, you drank a lot. You can’t drive.” The SoShi manager’s worried with Yoona’s state.

“But I’m not drunk Oppa. I’ll take the taxi if Jonghyun won’t send me home.” Yoona pointed Jonghyun outside.

“Omo! So he’s here!”

“He’s waiting for me Oppa. So go now. Thank you Oppa.”

“I should at least you to him. Come on.”

“Alright Oppa.”

 

As they walk to the parking area, Yoona’s trying to compose her mind and her heart.

 

“Yoona, you have to say what you have to say. Don’t give in.” Yoona thought as she come near Jonghyun.

 

And they reached Jonghyun.

 

“Lee Jonghyun-sshi.” The SoShi manager caught the attention of Jonghyun who’s head down for hours of waiting.

“Oh, Hyung. Yoona.” Jonghyun quickly stood up upon seeing his ex and her manager.

“Send her home. She can’t drive.” The SoShi manager said as he handed Yoona’s right hand to Jonghyun.

“Did you drink, huh?” Jonghyun sweetly asked as he took Yoona’s hand.

 

“You don’t have to answer his question. Just let him send you home.” Yoona, messing with her thoughts and actions due to the influence of alcohol.

 

“A little bit.” Yoona, coldly answered.

 

Jonghyun placed his right arm around Yoona’s shoulder.

 

“I’ll take care of her Hyung. Thank you very much.” Jonghyun bowed to SoShi manager.

“Okay. I’ll leave now.”

“Kamsahamnida Oppa.” Yoona said.

 

As soon as the manager left, Jonghyun escorted Yoona to the passenger’s seat. After getting in, Jonghyun wore her seatbelt and closed the door.

 

“I miss you so much.” Yoona told herself. That were the words she wanted to tell him. But her mind is telling her not to blurt it out.

 

 

Jonghyun get in the car and started the car. Awkwardly, he started driving en route to Yoona’s home. A few minutes passed until Jonghyun started the conversation.

 

“Ahm. Yoona, thank you. Thank you for coming.”

“I came because I want to say goodbye.”

“Huh? Wae?”

“This is the best way. This is the best way for me to start my life again.”

“Do you really have to do this? Huh? Don’t you love me anymore?” Jonghyun, trying to control his feelings.

“I don’t know. I think I don’t know now how to love you.”Yoona with a cracking voice.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t think I can still trust you. The trust that I have for you vanished. I don’t trust you anymore.”

“I didn’t contact you since then because I thought you just needed space and time for yourself. And if you’ll ask me to do it more, I’m very much willing to wait for you.”

“But we’re over. It’s over between the two of us. And the reason I’m here is because I want to say goodbye to you personally.”

“So there’s nothing more I can do to change your mind? I can wait until forever. Just tell me what can I do for you to be with me again.”

“No more. You don’t have to do anything for me. You hurt me so much Jonghyuna. There nothing more you can do. We’re done.” Yoona cried like her cry when she saw that moment almost a month ago.

“So that’s it? It’s over? You’re giving up on me? You’re giving up on us? After everything? You’ll just throw everything away? That easy? How can you easily give up? How can you just easily give up on me?” Jonghyun started crying as he continued driving.

“I never forget when you said ‘yes’ to me five years ago. You promised, Im Yoona. You promised you’ll love me even if I fail. Your promise is here inside me.” Jonghyun cried hard as he touched his chest.

 

The two cried as they traveled. Until just a few more minutes, Jonghyun parked the car and put off the engine.

 

“You have a hard heart Im Yoona. You have a hard heart.” Jonghyun continued crying and stepped out of the car. He cried as he walked to the passenger’s seat and opened Yoona’s door.

 

Yoona took off her seatbelt and got out of the car. She looked at how Jonghyun cried hard with all the words they exchanged while inside the car.

 

Jonghyun closed the door and locked his car.

 

“You know what? You are so unfair Jonghyuna. You are so unfair!”

 

Yoona walked out in front of Jonghyun inside the entrance of the building.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yoona!” Jonghyun followed Yoona until she reached her home.

 

Jonghyun was able to enter the house and closed the door.

 

“Yoona, please. Let’s talk. Let’s finish this.” Jonghyun reached for Yoona and pulled her to him, from her back.

 

“I knew coming to you, and talking to you is not a good move. You don’t even listen to me. You don’t even understand me!” Yoona cried as she tries to escape from Jonghyun’s lock.

“Andwe! Andwe! You’re making a mistake! I understand you, Yoona-yah! I understand you!” Jonghyun leveled his tone with Yoona’s not being aware Yoona’s father was sleeping inside his room.

“But why can’t you let me go?!” Yoona, trying to be physical with Jonghyun to escape from his tight back hug.

“I’m not letting you go because you’re the love of my life! You’re the only one that I love Im Yoona! I’m not giving up on us Yoona-yah!”

“I said let me go! Just let me go!” Yoona tried harder to escape Jonghyun’s tight back hug and she succeeded. She faced Jonghyun after a hard slap on his face.

 

“Do you really think I easily give up on you huh, Jonghyuna?! I hate it! I don’t want to give up because I love you so much Jonghyuna! I really love you so much!” Yoona shouted while she cry.

 

“But everytime I see you, everytime I see your face. Cham! I always remember that scene! That really painful scene you’ve caused me! I remember and feel again all the pain you made me feel! And with that, I don’t know! I don’t know how will I forgive you. I don’t know how can I give you my forgjveness! And I don’t know how will I end this! I want this pain to end, believe me! But I don’t know how!” Yoona put her head down as she continues to cry.

 

Jonghyun, while listening to Yoona, cried and reached to her. He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his hands.

 

“Please, stop it Yoona. Stop it.” Jonghyun tried comforting Yoona. He then kissed her forehead and then held both her hands. “Stop it Yoona.” Jonghyun whispered as he slowly pulled her to him.

“I will never stop loving you Im Yoona.”

 

Jonghyun then kissed Yoona’s lips as he cupped again her face. As they both cry, they kissed. Yoona’s mind is so confused but she felt relieved for finally saying everything she wanted to say to Jonghyun. She kissed back, just as how Jonghyun passionately kissed her. She circled her both arms around his nape.

 

After almost a minute, still on kiss, Yoona pulled over Jonghyun to her room. As they reached inside the room, Jonghyun locked her room and continued kissing. Jonghyun leaned Yoona on the wall and continued kissing her as he started removing his polo. Jonghyun then started kissing Yoona’s neck, while his both hands were already playing around her waist; then to her bottom.

 

And then Yoona, as she feel Jonghyun’s hands around her body and coming to her bottom, she unexpectedly remembered the night when Park Shin Hye is kissing Jonghyun. They were seated on the floor; Park Shin Hye’s both hands were on Jonghyun’s face; their lips were touching.

 

“Wait Jonghyuna.” Yoona pushed Jonghyun away just after he touched her bottom. “I don’t think I can do this. I can’t do this!” Yoona touched her head and looked down. She contemplated and tried her best to forget that memory.

 

Jonghyun whispered as he watched Yoona that confused with herself.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Jonghyun held her hands as Yoona confusingly looked at him.

 

“I love you, Yoona. I love you so much.” Jonghyun cupped Yoona’s face again as he whispered those words to her.

 

Jonghyun slowly kissed Yoona again, and Yoona failed. She kissed back and gave in to Jonghyun as he then pulled Yoona to her bed.

 

Yoona and Jonghyun made love. It was more than just the flesh touching. It was full of love. It lasted for almost 20 minutes until Yoona break off from the top of Jonghyun and lied beside him. Jonghyun wrapped her in his arms and kissed her forehead.

 

“You should dress up and go home.”

“Can’t I stay here?”

“I’m asking for a little more time, Jonghyuna. Just a little more time for myself.” Yoona looked at Jonghyun as she kissed his lips.

“I’ll do it if that’s what you want.” Jonghyun pecked again Yoona’s lips and then let go of her. He got up from the bed and started picking up his clothes and each, wear it. From his brief, to his boxers, to his pants, and to his polo and to his socks.

 

Yoona started crying as she watched Jonghyun picking up his clothes and dressing up.

 

Just a few moments, Jonghyun finished dressing up and stood in front of Yoona.

 

“Come here, please.” Yoona’s still covered in the sheets.

 

Jonghyun joined Yoona again on her bed and they cuddled.

 

“Should you too, change?”

“I’ll change after you leave.”

“So this is really goodbye?”

“I don’t know. Maybe yes? I still don’t know Jonghyun.”

“If you really needed more time, de. I’ll give it to you.” Jonghyun started crying again and joined Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter