Weekend

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 20. 5 in the morning when Jonghyun headed to Gimpo Airport. As promised to Yoona, he’ll meet her in Japan to spend time together. With his ninja attire, he checked in the airport and immediately headed at the VIP Lounge. While waiting to board, he sent a message to Yoona.

 

To: My Love~

Yoongie, I’m already at the airport. See you in a while.

 

As he waited for his flight and for Yoona’s reply, he listened to his music and browsed his SNS.

 

6 in the morning when Yoona woke up. She checked her phone and saw a message from her boyfriend. She then called Jonghyun.

 

“Hmm?”

“Good morning Love.” Yoona, with her low-toned voice.

“Good morning Im Yoona. I’ll be there soon. Just a few more minutes.”

“Kenchana. I just want you to arrive here safe and sound.”

“Get ready huh? Tell Yongdeok Hyung to get ready.”

“We’re really letting him join us Love?”

“Oh, wae?”

“I want this trip to be just the two of us.”

“But we can’t go back here together. We need Hyung. And besides, he needs to relax too. It’s on me Love. You don’t have to worry.”

“I’ll just tell him to wait for us here in Tokyo.”

“Ei, it’s my treat to Yongdeok Hyung too. He always takes care of you whenever you have work.”

“Okay okay Love. You’re the boss. I won’t argue with you.”

“Love, he won’t stay with us inside our room. I got him another room.”

“Ye ye. Fine Love. Are you going to eat breakfast here?”

“You eat with Hyung. I’ll eat at Hoshinoya.”

“Okay Love. Please take care and arrive here.”

“De.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun was already at Yonghwa’s house preparing a sumptuous breakfast for him. Yonghwa was scheduled to film Island Trio for 5 days and 4 nights on an island. It was their first time meeting after Yonghwa’s trip to Cuba.

 

She prepared a full English breakfast. Omelette, Sausages, Beans, Bacon, Tomatoes and Toasted Bread. She also brewed coffee and set the table nicely.

 

After setting up the table, Seohyun walked to Yonghwa’s room to wake him up. As she entered, Yonghwa was still sleeping and his snore was still a bit loud.

 

Seohyun sat on the bed and started kissing Yonghwa’s lips. She whispered Yonghwa’s name every kiss.

 

“Jung Yonghwa. Babe. Yongie. Time to get up.”

 

She repeatedly kissed him for a couple of times until Yonghwa stopped snoring and moved. Slowly, he opened his eyes and was still unconscious when he saw her in front of him.

 

“Good morning Baby!” Seohyun cupped Yonghwa’s face.

“Hmmm. Joohyuna.” Yonghwa placed his hands on Seohyun’s shoulders.

“I cooked breakfast. You’ll film today. Come on.”

“What time is it?”

“6:45.”

“Just stay here for a while.” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun for a hug. “I missed you Babe.” Yonghwa whispered.

“I can’t breathe Babe. But I missed you too.”

“Just a little while Babe. I’ll gonna miss you again.”

“Aigoo. I love you.” Seohyun whispered.

 

Yonghwa then broke the hug and looked at Seohyun’s face.

 

“This face, I want to see everytime I wake up. You’re beautiful Joohyuna. I love you.” Yonghwa replied and kissed Seohyun on the lips.

 

The kiss lasted for ten seconds.

 

“I love you, Baby.” Yonghwa said after the kiss.

“I love you.” Seohyun smiled and got up from his bed. “Come on. Breakfast is ready.”

 

Seohyun pulled Yonghwa’s hand for him to get up. He followed and together they walked to the kitchen.

 

“Ta-dan! It’s a full English breakfast for my Jung Yonghwa!” Seohyun, as she showed the table set up.

“Wow! Just, wow!” Yonghwa smiled to Seohyun. He then sat on his seat. “Come on. Join me, Babe. This won’t be the best without you.”

“Ne. I’ll just get coffee.”

 

Seohyun served the brewed coffee to Yonghwa’s cup and then to her own cup. They then started eating,

 

“What time did your arrive?” Yonghwa while sipping his coffee.

“Hmm. I woke up at 5 and drove around 5:30?”

“No spotted fans outside?”

“None. And besides, I wore my mask, my cap and my glasses.”

“Good. So you don’t have work today?”

“The filming will be on hiatus because of the strike. We’re about to film the final episodes.”

“Haish. Why do they have to do it on weekend dramas. When you’re about to finish, that thing happened.”

“Kenchana. At least I would be able to take the time off. Meet the rest of the names you gave me and listen to what they can give me.”

“I’m just a little bit upset. I won’t be able to watch my Kang Soju this week.”

“Hahaha. This Soju fanboy. Always jealous with Dolmok, ei?” Seohyun started teasing Yonghwa.

“Really, the writer always give you kiss scenes with Dolmok. And your ratings kept on rising because of those scenes.”

“That’s the drama Babe. Ratings. Kiss scenes. Actions scenes. Name it.”

“Soon you’ll see my kiss scene too.”

“It’s airing this week?” Seohyun raised her tone.

“Wah! Wae? Can’t I show my kiss scene too?”

“Ei, please tell me it’s not airing this week.”

“Why? Will that matter? As long as I can show my kiss scene.”

“Revenge huh?”

“But not as much as Kang Soju did with Dolmok. San Maru is slow and sweet.”

“Hahahaha! Cham. Why do we have to discuss things like this when we are Jung Yonghwa and Seo Joohyun?”

“We always kiss better than our characters, right?”

“Jung Yonghwa is the best kisser. People don’t see that yet. Haha”

“They might soon see it, if not this week, next week.”

“I should skip this week’s episode then.”

“You can skip the scene babe. Not the entire episode.”

“Hahaha. Deal.”

“Your gifts from Cuba are there. All are for you.” Yonghwa pointed at the living room.

“You kept on buying stuff.”

“Kenchana. Just a few.”

“You’re spoiling me too much.”

“My spoiled baby.” Yonghwa smiled.

“Thank you for making me happy. All the time.”

“My Baby’s getting random again.” Yonghwa said as he bite his sausage.

“Ei. I just want you to know that.”

“Hmm! I should say thank you to you.”

“Wae?”

“Because you always make me feel that I have a reliable girlfriend, a girlfriend who supports me and loves me despite of everything.”

“Hahaha. This is the reason why I don’t want to get mushy this early.” Seohyun started to get her eyes watery. “Your words always goes directly to my heart.”

“Everything I say is what I’m feeling Babe.”

“Enough of that. I don’t want to cry right now. Today is our moment. And you’ll leave me again.”

“I’ll be back next week and spend the days with you.”

 

They ate breakfast and shifted to lighter conversations.

 

After breakfast, Seohyun started piling the plates,

 

“Go and prepare Babe. I’ll take care of these.”

“Let me just help clean the table.”

“De. Gomawo.”

 

Yonghwa cleaned the table while Seohyun started washing the dishes.

 

“Babe, I already prepared your clothes today. I also packed your toiletries already.” Seohyun said while on the sink.

 

Yonghwa walked to Seohyun and backhugged her.

 

“Thank you for taking good care of me Babe. I always miss this.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s shoulder and then neck.

“Nado. I’ll miss you again.”

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

 

Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s cheek and then went to his room to take his bath.

 

Seohyun, after washing the dishes, started cleaning the living room. She removed her sweat shirt and tied her short hair. She vacuumed the couch, and wiped the table.

 

8 in the morning when Yonghwa stepped out of his room with his luggage and backpack. He was also holding his Beanie, a couple item with Seohyun.

 

“Oh, Babe. What are you doing?” Yonghwa said as he saw his girlfriend holding the vacuum.

“Oh, you’re ready? I’m cleaning the house Babe. I’ll clean your room and change your sheets.”

“Don’t tire yourself too much. Kenchana. I’ll do that when I get back.” Yonghwa placed his luggage and bag near the door.

“It’s alright Babe. Our filming will resume on Sunday. It’s okay.”

“Hmm. How can I make up to my girlfriend, then?”

“Date when you get back.”

“Okay. I’ll treat you out for dinner.”

“Hahaha. Ye.”

 

Seohyun stopped her vacuum and come to Yonghwa.

 

“Do I really have to wear this?” Yonghwa, showing his Beanie to Seohyun.

“The weather is getting cold. You need warmer clothes.” Seohyun got the Beanie on Yonghwa’s and wore it to his head. “Always apply your insect repellant huh?”

“You’re sweating. Don’t clean too much huh?” Yonghwa wiped Seohyun’s face, forehead and neck with his hands.

“Enjoy your filming Babe huh? And send my regards to Hodong Oppa and Heesun unnie.”

“Yes Babe. I will. You know, you’re most y when you sweat. Jasshik.” Yonghwa smiled as he continued wiping with his hand Seohyun’s neck.

“Haish!” Seohyun blushed.

“What if I skip the filming and just stay here with you? I think it’s about time we play the next level. What do you think? Huh?”

“Ei, you know you can’t do that. And about that, hmm. Let’s take our time Babe. Huh?”

“De. No pressure Babe. No pressure.” Yonghwa cupped Seohyun’s face and slowly get close to her. Seohyun then circled her arms around Yonghwa’s nape and she too slowly get close to Yonghwa.

“Shall I give you a kiss, instead huh?”

“May your kiss give me the energy to sustain in my 5-day filming.”

“May your kiss give me the energy to finish my drama and to finally sign on an agency.”

“I love you Seo Joohyun.”

“I love you too, Jung Yonghwa.”

 

And then they kissed passionately. It was the kiss they always enjoyed together, slow, deep and steamy. All they feel was love as they kiss.

 

Almost 15 seconds passed when Yonghwa’s small, chubby manager entered the house without any advise. The manager was surprised as he saw Yonghwa facing his side on kiss with a girl.

 

“Oh! Oh! Oh! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Yonghwa’s manager exclaimed as he witness a perfect kissing scene. He looked down and avoided to look at the couple.

 

Yonghwa opened his eyes and stopped kissing Seohyun as he saw his manager freaking out at the doorstep. Seohyun, too was surprised and looked who was the intruder.

 

“Oh, Hyung. You’re there.” Yonghwa winked at his manager and then looked back to Seohyun.

“Hello, Oppa!” Seohyun smiled while her hands, still over Yonghwa’s nape.

“I’m really sorry. I’ll just wait outside.” Yonghwa’s manager walked to the luggage of Yonghwa.

“Kenchanayo, Hyung. Wait here.” Yonghwa replied.

 

“Oppa’s timing is really amazing huh?” Seohyun started giggling.

“Ahahaha. I know.”

“You have to go. I’ll take care of everything here.”

“Take care of yourself and update me all the time huh?” Yonghwa pecked Seohyun’s lips.

“De. I’ll call you.” Seohyun kissed Yonghwa.

“I’ll be missing you.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun.

“Nado. Saranghae.” Seohyun kissed Yonghwa.

“Saranghae.”

 

They finally kissed for another three seconds and then they hugged.

 

“Oppa, take care of my Baby.” Seohyun said as she was facing back from the manager.

“De Seohyun-sshi. I’ll take care of him of course.”

“Thank you Oppa. I’ll be missing you.” Seohyun whispered.

“I love you Babe.”

“I love you.”

 

Yonghwa broke the hug and kissed Seohyun’s lips for the last time.

 

“Stay safe Baby.” Seohyun smiled and cupped his face.

“I’ll go now.”

 

Yonghwa walked with Seohyun to the door.

 

“Eat well at the filming huh?”

“You too, Baby. Always wear your cap and mask whenever you go out.”

“Yes Baby, I will.”

“Bye bye.”

“Bye, Babe.”

 

Finally, Yonghwa and his manager stepped out of the house and headed to the filming. Seohyun resumed cleaning the living room and for the next two hours, finished Yonghwa’s room, his shoe room and his mini studio.

 

After cleaning, she stayed at the living room and checked the things Yonghwa got for her in Cuba. Thereafter, she rested and watched TV while having her orange juice.

 

 

 

Jonghyun, Yoona and Yongdeok arrived at Hoshinoya Fuji riding the Lexus Cedan Jonghyun rented from the airport. He booked a 2 days 1 night stay at one of the most sophisticated hotels at Mount Fuji.

 

As they arrived, Jonghyun led Yoona and Yongdeok to the reception. Yoona stayed with her manager as Jonghyun had his thing at the front desk. A few minutes after, Jonghyun was already holding the card and keys of their rooms. He walked to them.

 

“Hyung, here is yours.” Jonghyun handed the key and card to Yongdeok.

“So Yoona will stay with you?” Yongdeok was glaring at Yoona and Jonghyun.

“I already spent much with your room Hyung. Yoongie will stay with me.” Jonghyun pulled Yoona to his side and placed his arm around her shoulder.

“If that’s the case, here. Take care of her luggage too. Hahaha!” Yongdeok handed the red luggage to Jonghyun.

“Give me that Hyung.”

“What shall we do here Love?”

“Hmm. I rented a tent and reserved it for lunch.”

“We’ll camp here?”

“We’ll just eat on a camping setting Love. After, we’ll go horseback riding near Mount Fuji.”

“Sounds good, right Oppa?”

“You should’ve told me we’ll go here. I should’ve brought my drone.” Yongdeok replied.

 

The three then walked to the stairs. Yongdeok’s room was on the ground floor while Yoona and Jonghyun’s was on the second floor.

 

Their lunch was scheduled at 11:30 and so the three went to their rooms and had some rest.

 

As Yoona and Jonghyun arrived, they both explored the most expensive room at the hotel.

 

“Wah! The room is so nice!” Yoona was walking around exploring each furniture.

“I paid for this view Love. Look.” Jonghyun was standing at the balcony. A perfect view of the perfect Mount Fuji.

 

Yoona then walked to Jonghyun and gave him a backhug.

 

“Hmm. Wow! Mount Fuji is so beautiful.” Yoona smelled Jonghyun.

“Like you.” Jonghyun looked at Yoona and held Yoona’s hands around his waist.

“Thank you for this trip. It may be short but this means a lot.”

“I’ll make it up to you.”

“I miss this. You and me. Here in a beautiful and private place.” Yoona leaned her chin on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“I have something for you.”

“Bo?”

 

Jonghyun took out the box inside his pocket and handed to Yoona. She took the box and moved in front of him.

 

“What’s this?” Yoona’s smile was up to her ears.

“Open it.” Jonghyun brushed Yoona’s hair.

“Ei, Love.” Yoona blushed as she opened the box. It was a TIFFANY & CO Sterling Silver Diamond Medium Elsa Peretti Hoop Earrings. “Ohhh! They are lovely. Cham. Thank you Love.”

“You like it huh?”

“De. It’s really beautiful. Thank you.”

 

 

 

 

Yoona reached for Jonghyun and kissed his lips.

 

“Should you wear it? I noticed yesterday you didn’t wear your earrings.”

“Haha. Ye. Longchamp sent the clothes I would be wearing.”

“Ahh. Let me wear it to you.”

 

Jonghyun get the earrings and wore it to Yoona’s ear.

 

“Wah. Cham. Look at you. Beautiful. Beautiful Love. Aigoo.” Jonghyun cupped Yoona’s face.

“Thank you Love.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

Yoona kissed Jonghyun. They kissed for almost ten seconds. Yoona broke the kiss and circled her arms around Jonghyun’s nape. Yoona smiled to Jonghyun without saying a word. Jonghyun knew what Yoona wants. He pushed Yoona slowly as they both smiled.

 

“Shall we have a quickie?”

“We can have the first round.”

 

Jonghyun pushed Yoona to the bed and slowly lied her down. He stayed beside her, on top, and slowly kissed her lips.

 

“I’m hungry.” Jonghyun said while in the middle of a kissing session.

“Shall we go down and eat? You said you’ll eat here.” Yoona opened her eyes and replied.

“Kenchana. It won’t be too long.” Jonghyun continued kissing Yoona. His hand moved from her neck to her waist touching every side of her body. Yoona meanwhile was softly touching his waist to his down.

 

They make out for minutes until Yoona’s phone rang. Yoona tried to ignore it and just do her thing but Jonghyun was distracted.

 

“Love, answer it. It might be urgent.” Jonghyun stopped and reached for Yoona’s phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter