Good Morning moody YongSeo!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 22. Seohyun and Hyoyeon will leave for MAMA Hongkong. She woke up early to prepare her things and her outfit. She texted Yonghwa.

To: My cupcake~

Yong~ wake up!!!!!

 

To: My cupcake~

Jung Yonghwa!!!!

 

Yonghwa's still sleeping. Seohyun called his phone. Yonghwa answered on her second call.

"Hmmm???" Still on bed wearing his pajamas and sweater. Half sleep.

"Time to get up." Seohyun said and then hanged up.

Yonghwa shaken himself and read his messages.

 

To: My cupcake~

Babe~ time to get up!!! I'm inside the elevator!!! I'm going there!

 

Seohyun's inside the elevator. It's 5am and still so cold and dark. She's wearing her lovely pajamas and thick jacket.

Yonghwa, upon seeing all her messages quickly get up from bed and ran to the door waiting for Seohyun. He hide himself at the back of the door.

After a few seconds, Seohyun keyed in the password and opened the door. Upon closing the door, Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun's waist with his two hands and gave her a back hug.

"Yahh!!!" Seohyun shouted. And then Yonghwa placed his one hand on Seohyun's mouth. From her back, Yonghwa whispered, "Ssshhh! Keep quiet Joohyun-ah, they're all still sleeping. Shhhh!"

And then Yonghwa removed his on Seohyun's mouth and then tightly backhugged Seohyun and kissed her neck from the back. "Hmmm. It's cold. You smell so good Seohyun-ah~" Yonghwa inhaled deeply and smelled the strawberry scent of Seohyun. Silently, Seohyun exhaled and feel Yonghwa's backhugged. Their hands meet at Seohyun's waist. "This early Babe?" Yonghwa said and then slowly pushed Seohyun to walk towards his room.

 

They walked in that position to Yonghwa's room. Yonghwa locked the room and let go of Seohyun.

"I'll brush my teeth first huh?" Yonghwa said and then touched Seohyun's face.

"De." Seohyun replied.

She looked around Yonghwa's room. She arranged some of his things not in their proper places. She also arranged her boyfriend's The Simpson's stuff toys. She noticed that her portrait placed beside Yonghwa's computer is missing. Even their photo together. She sat on the bed while waiting for Yonghwa.

"Oh? What are you doing?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun and then he sat on his office chair. Seohyun stood up and walk to Yonghwa.

"Eii~ Your room is so messy. Please have some time to clean and arrange your stuff." Seohyun's voice somewhat authoritarian.

"Haven't clean yet because of my schedule. I'll clean today. I promise. Aiii~ your nostrils are flaring again Joohyun-ah. Wae?" Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun's hands.

"Something's missing on your table." Seohyun avoiding Yonghwa's eyes.

"Bo?" Yonghwa then looked on his table and noticed nothing. "All my stuffs there are complete."

"Aigoo~" Seohyun's face already serious while looking at the window of the room.

"Eii~ what's that missing thing Seo Joohyun? This early, you're getting mad." Yonghwa swayed their hands. "What is it?"

"My picture is missing. Our picture is missing." Seohyun with a passive tone of voice.

"Aiii~ I moved it inside my closet. I pasted it there because TVN's filming here."

"Wae? Why are they filming here? Inside your room?"

"Ahhh! So you don't know about FNC's new show? You didn't watch last night? Aiii~" Yonghwa let go of Seohyun's hand, stood up from his seat and opened his closet on the left corner of the room.

"Here is your portrait Seo Joohyun. Here is our photo. Satisfied?" Yonghwa's mood swing and got irritated by Seohyun. "I thought you knew that they're filming here that's why all your stuffs or our stuffs are hidden inside my closet." He went to his bed and sat on the bed leaning against its high walling with a pillow underneath. "Why are you like that Joohyun-ah, when I'm the one lacking, you easily get mad or irritated?" Yonghwa reached for his phone. He added, "I think you better eat upstairs. I'm not in the mood to cook breakfast for you. And besides, my schedule will start after lunch. I'll just rest."

Seohyun answered. She walked beside Yonghwa's area and said, "Yah! What's with your point now? That I'm being unfair again? Aissh! Please Yonghwa! This is not about being fair or unfair. I'm just asking okay? I'm sorry if I don't know that last night was the first broadcast. I wasn't able to watch. I knew that you have this show but I don't know that even your rooms will be filmed. I would always want to see my picture here inside your room. Because I'm your girlfriend right? That's why I asked you. But you're the one who got irritated and angry." Seohyun turned back from Yonghwa and folded her arms.

"Seo Joohyun, face me. We're not yet finished, you're already turning back. Come here. Sit here on my lap. Come on." Yonghwa pulled Seohyun's Jacket.

"Wae???" Seohyun faced Yonghwa.

"Come here in my lap. Sit here."

"Wae??!"

"I'm cold."

"I'm cold too."

"So come and sit here." Yonghwa pulled Seohyun's hand and let her sit on his lap while he's leaning on the bed.

"Please sit properly. How can we talk if your facing there. I can only see your side. Please sit so you're facing me. Come closer." Seohyun did as what Yonghwa said.

And they we're inches away from each other.

"Ohh. You're that heavy." Yonghwa's voice still not that energetic.

Seohyun somewhat kneeled in front of Yonghwa and then sat on his lap facing him. "Better?" She asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"So what now? This is so petty you know. I don't have time for this. I'll be leaving for Hongkong later and comeback before midnight. Please. Let's not fight over this so petty issue. I'm sorry. Please let me enjoy MAMA. I can't enjoy that much if I know that you feel this way." Seohyun placed her arms at Yonghwa's nape and come closer to him.

"So now you're calling that petty huh? You started this remember?" Yonghwa locked Seohyun with his arms around Seohyun's waist.

"Eii~ please. Don't fight with me. I said I'm sorry. We only have few more hours left. I'm sorry." Seohyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter