Father and Son + The Warmest Jacket

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 10. Girls' Generation head to Gimpo airport for a recording in Japan for their Love&Peace album. Yonghwa's early for FNC to do his music. He dropped at Seohyun's villa to check up on her before. He immediately entered the door after keying the passcode. He saw Seohyun's father seated at the dining table with his laptop in front of him and a cup of coffee beside him.

 

"Who's that?!" Seohyun's father said as he peeked on the door.

"Yah. Appa, it's me Yonghwa." Yonghwa said as he closed silently the door and walked to Seohyun's father.

"Ohh. You're so early. It's freezing cold outside. Sit here with me and have coffee." Seohyun's father said. He stood up from his seat and got Yonghwa a cup and a coffee from the coffee machine. Yonghwa sat on a chair beside Seohyun's father. "Kamsahamnida Appa. I just dropped by to check on Joohyun. I'll be going to FNC to do music." He said.

"Ahh. Joohyun's still sleeping. She spend her night reading her script. Your Omma too's still sleeping. Here, have some coffee." Seohyun's father placed the cup of coffee in front of Yonghwa, back to his seat and stared at the screen of the laptop.

"Ah chinchayo? Hmm. What's that Appa?" Yonghwa sipped his coffee and asked about the father's activities on the laptop.

"Ye. Ahh. This one? Checking stocks. Browsing on some news. Ei, how's your parents by the way?"

"Ahh. Joohyun told me you're doing great with your business and with the piano school. Fighting Appa! Ahh. My father's out of the country for a business trip while my mom's in Busan."

"Thanks Son. Ahh. I heard you're father started doing business with Lee Sooman?"

"Yeah yeah Appa. But I really don't know their business. I let them do their thing Appa. Hehe."

"Ah. You'll wait for Joohyun?"

"Hmmm. She's flying early right?"

"Ye. But it's just 4:30. She'll be picked up by her manager at 6."

"Hmm. I'll wait until 5 Appa. The staff's already there waiting for me."

"Ah jeongmal? Ahh. Arasseo. Ye. Drink your coffee. I prepared that."

"Yes Appa. It's really good. But Joohyun will get angry if she will see me drinking this. I'm again having problems with my intestines Appa."

"Ohh? Did you already see a doctor?"

"Ye Appa. They just advised me not to drink caffeine again and greasy food. But it's okay. It's really cold now Appa. We have to. Hehe"

"Yeah. My daughter's really strict with everyone's health ei? But when she's the one being controlled with what she eats, she's the most stubborn."

"Ei, she has a point Appa. She loves you more than anything in this world. You and Omma."

"Yahh. She loves you too Jung Yonghwa. She's thinking of you everytime you're not together when she has free time."

"Really Appa? She's feeling guilty recently because of her busy schedule. But I'm really fine with it Appa. I'm very supportive of Joohyun's activities. And it's better if she spends more time with you than me."

"Ohh! Eii, kenchana. You two should also spend time together though. I heard you'll be busy next month for your world tour."

"Yes Appa. We'll be flying to the States and Latin America."

"Ahh. Good for you Yonghwa."

"Kamsahamnida Appa."

 

And they talk about some other stuffs for the rest of 30 minutes. Yonghwa left and went back to his dorm to get his stuffs and then proceeded to FNC.

 

"Appa, I think Hyunnie's still sleeping up to now. I'll just go call her later. I have to go." Yonghwa stood up and removed his gray plus leather jacket.

"Ahh. Okay okay. I'll tell her you dropped by. Good luck on your activities today Son." Seohyun's father tapped his shoulder and gave him a quick manly hug.

"Thank you father. Ahmm, can I leave my jack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter