Early White Day

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 14. White Day in Korea.

 

It has been a busy week for both Girls' Generation and CNBLUE. Left and right recordings, fanmeetings and guestings from various TV shows.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa only had the chance to meet once during the Inkigayo recording and live broadcast after their meeting in Music Bank last week.

 

It's once again hard for them to meet since another rumor emerged about Jessica and Tyler Kwon, making them more and more cautious when they meet and when they're on the same event or stage.

 

Yesterday's M Countdown was another moment for CNBLUE and Girls' Generation. While CNBLUE's recording for Can't Stop, Girls' Generation was preparing at the back of the stage and listening to CNBLUE.

 

As CNBLUE went down the stage, they just greeted the Girls for a short while and then went to their waiting room to start packing their stuffs to leave.

 

Yonghwa dropped a message to Seohyun before finally leaving the building.

To: My cupcake~

We're leaving... :( Rehearsals for FNC Kingdom. I know you'll win today. Congratulations baby!

 

Girls' Generation won against CNBLUE yesterday and truly, the girls were happy. Like what Yonghwa and Seohyun's thinking, winning is just a bonus. What matters most is how they inspired and entertained their fans of their music.

 

As SoShi headed to their fansign event, Seohyun read Yonghwa's message and replied to him.

To: My cupcake~

Thank you Yong! :) we're on our way to our fansign event. After rehearsals, do rest okay? I love you!

 

The Girls had a successful fansign event and headed to their dorm immediately to rest. And so with CNBLUE who had their rehearsals at FNC.

 

 

Yonghwa and Jonghyun together woke up at around 2:30am to celebrate White Day with their girls. CNBLUE's scheduled to fly to Japan at 7am for the FNC Kingdom concert and also for some meetings for their upcoming album to be released on April.

 

As soon as they dressed up, the Busan brothers head to a nearby convenience store to buy chocolates and candies for the entire Girls' Generation with their prepared gifts for their girlfriends.

 

Jonghyun's driving his car en route to the SoShi dorm when Yonghwa dialed Yuri's number. And Yuri answered.

"Hello Yonghwa-yah." Yuri answered with a low voice.

"I knew you're still awake. What are you doing?"

"Insomnia. I'm just browsing instagram. You? At this late or I should I say early?"

"Jongie and I are on our way there. It's White Day right?"

"Ooohh! De! I almost forgot! So you have something for Seohyun-ah?"

"Of course. Jongie and I prepared for Kwon Yuri too. Haha. Open the door for us huh?"

"Arasseo. Careful huh? Sica's the apple of the eye this time."

"De. Gomawo Kwon Yuri-yah."

"Oh."

 

Jonghyun continued driving while Yonghwa's listening to some music on the stereo.

 

They arrived at the girls dorm at around 3:15am and Jonghyun parked the car just near the entrance. The Busan brothers quickly walked carrying the chocolates to the entrance of building and to the girls' unit.

 

As Yonghwa pushed the doorbell, Yuri opened the door and she welcomed the two, closing the door.

 

"Happy White Day Kwon Yuri!" Yonghwa said while looking for Yuri's chocolates at the paper bag.

"Happy White Day noona!" Jonghyun shyly greeted Yuri.

"Gomawo. You look tired man." Yuri referring to Jonghyun.

"Aniya. I didn't sleep well. Thinking of today. Haha."

"Ohh. Yoona's still sleeping. Even Seohyun-ah."

"We will surprise them. Ei, for you." Yonghwa said and handed to Yuri a chocolate with a message on top.

"Ohh! Gomawo Yonghwa! Jonghyun! This is just mushy! 'You complete me.' Oh, eotteoke?!" Yuri opening the chocolate.

"Haha. That's the only set left at the store. And we're really rushing." Yonghwa explained.

"So we all have the same chocolate?"

"Aniya. I have one for Yoona. And I believe Hyung have one for Seohyun." Jonghyun answered.

"Ai! Jeongmal!" Yuri said and they all laughed. "Ara. I'll go to bed now. We'll be leaving at 7 for Music Bank. Too bad we can't hang out together there."

"De. I'm sure you'll win again today." Yonghwa said.

"Ei, CNBLUE's song is so awesome. We are awesome!"

"Haha. Can I enter Joohyun's room now?"

"De. Go ahead." Yuri said to Yonghwa. "Just put their chocolates on the table and go to your girls. Haha." She continued.

"Hyung, give me the bag and I'll put it on the table." Jonghyun said.

 

Yuri went to her room with Jessica while Jonghyun grabbed the bag to Yonghwa and placed it on the dining table.

 

The Busan boys went to the respective rooms of their girlfriends.m; Yonghwa to Seohyun and Hyoyeon's and Jonghyun to Sooyoung and Yoona's.

 

Yonghwa entered the dark room with a dim light on the corner. He saw Hyoyeon covered her while body with blankets while hugging a long pillow. He walked to where Seohyun is. He saw his girlfriend sleeping calmly, obviously tired.

 

He sat on Seohyun's bed and moved carefully to put Seohyun's head to his chest. He leaned on the wall with a pillow on his back. Successfully, he was able to be at a comfortable position with Seohyun without her waking up.

 

He looked carefully at Seohyun. Although he see her during recordings, he missed the close-up version of his girlfriend. He kissed Seohyun's forehead and wrapped her on his arms. And then Seohyun moved little and hugged him unconsciously. That melt Yonghwa's heart. He missed the warm hug of his girlfriend whenever they're just talking random stuffs lying on the couch. He hugged her back and kissed her again on her forehead. He smelled her hair, that signature scent of strawberry meets vanilla. He just looked at Seohyun for the next 30 minutes thinking of the White Days they spent together.

 

 

Jonghyun entered Yoona's room and walked directly to Yoona. He ignored Sooyoung who's whispering while moving to the side of Yoona. He sat on the floor and whispered to Yoona trying to wake her up.

"Im Yoona." The ticklish voice of Jonghyun.

Yoona's still not moving and continued sleeping and so Jonghyun tried again, this time, a louder one. "Sarang... Sarang-ah." He tapped Yoona's shoulder and kissed her nose. "Yoona, it's me."

 

Yoona slowly moved and opened her eyes. She saw Jonghyun and was shocked, making her awake instantly.

"Hmm? Love, you're here. What are you doing here?" Yoona softly said while looking at Jonghyun.

"Happy White Day Sarang-ah. I love you so much!" Jonghyun said and kissed Yoona on the lips. After a few seconds, he stopped and said, "You didn't brush last night. I tasted it."

"Yah. Lee Jonghyun. You. Ei~" Yoona smirked and then she pulled Jonghyun closer again and whispered to his ears. "Wait outside. Sooyoung unnie's sleeping. I'll just go change. Huh?" And then she moved Jonghyun's head and pinched his both cheeks. "I love you." And then Yoona kissed him on the lips.

 

After, Jonghyun walked out of the room and stayed on the living room and the TV.

 

After 5 minutes, Yoona went out of her room and joined Jonghyun.

"You're too early. It's just 3:30?" Yoona sat beside Jonghyun and immediately leaned on him as Jonghyun placed his right arm around Yoona.

"We're going to the airport later at 6. We only have how many more hours."

"Oh? Where are you going?"

"Ei, you're not reading my messages huh? Tomorrow's our FNC concert."

"Ahh. De. So you'll not be in Music Bank later. Mmm. It's White Day. What do you have for me?"

"De. I have here chocolates for you. It's different from your unnies."

"Really? Hmm. Where is it?"

"Here." Jonghyun handed the other paper bag and then Yoona let go of Jonghyun and opened the paper bag.

"Ohh! It's cold! 'My girl, my woman, my friend... roled into one. Im Yoona, sarang~' Yea. This is sweet. Gomawo."

"De. I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Come." Jonghyun pulled Yoona over his shoulders and wrapped her again in his arms. "Did you get much sleep? I'm sorry I have to wake you up huh? I really want it to celebrate with you before we leave."

"After the fanmeeting last night, I ate and watched TV. I slept at around 11. What about you?"

"We rehearsed with our co-FNC members. I know you're thinking about me playing LoL again. I learned very well my lesson sarang-ah."

"Good. Jongie."

"Mmm?"

"Are you happy?"

"Of course I am, because I'm with you. Wae?"

"Am I doing the right thing?"

"What are you talking about? Is this about the issue again huh? Is it always bothering you?" Jonghyun asked and then pecked at Yoona's forehead.

"I don't know. I just thought of that days ago. If what we're doing is good. If I'm still making you happy."

"I'll give back to you the question. Are you happy?"

"With you, yes I am. But really I can't help myself from having thoughts about the issue with him."

"Tsk. Stop thinking about that. Even just for a while. Let's just think of our happy memories together. It's our White Day right?"

"Mmm. De. Gomawo, for the effort. I know you're very busy but still you came for me. Thank you for making me feel better Love."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter