Just An Ordinary Day

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 22. Yonghwa was already at a nearby restaurant for a lunch date with Seohyun. He came from the gym and at FNC for a quick meeting for his Japan activities. He already ordered and waited for Seohyun to arrive.

 

He exchanged messages at his CNBLUE KakaoTalk Group Chat.

 

Yonghwa: Minhyuka, I saw Krystal’s photo. Ask her how to get to the Bahamas

Jungshin: I saw that too. Bahamas is like Hawaii

Minhyuk: *selfie with Krystal inside the car*

Minhyuk: I just picked her up at the airport

Jungshin: I want to date too

Jungshin: Hyung, please set me up to someone

Jungshin: I feel so alone

Minhyuk: Hahaha you should’ve protected your girlfriends before

Yonghwa: Just wait. I’ll send the photo of my woman hahaha

Jungshin: You’re on a date too? Cham

Jungshin: Don’t tell me Jonghyun Hyung’s also with his girlfriend

Minhyuk: Is he out on break?

Yonghwa: I think he’s on his final break before his discharge, like you Minhyuka

Jungshin: I already spent mine last week but I might get another one because of the virus.

Yonghwa: with me

Minhyuk: Where is Jonghyun Hyung?

Yonghwa: Maybe with Yoona

Jungshin: He’s so lucky to have Yoona noona back

Jungshin: I just want to have my own Seohyun, Soojung and Yoona too

Yonghwa: Just finish your military service well

Jonghyun: *photo of him driving*

Jonghyun: He’s driving right now

Minhyuk: Yoona noona?

Jonghyun: I picked him up at Yanggu

Jungshin: Annyeong noona

Yonghwa: So where are you heading?

Jonghyun: Busan

Minhyuk: Noona, please send us a photo

Jungshin: For me noona

Yonghwa: Yah

Jonghyun: *selfie of Yoona wearing a black cap and thick jacket*

Jungshin: Always beautiful Yoona noona

Minhyuk: You’re real!

Yonghwa: Yah, enough Yoona miane

Jonghyun: We haven’t really hang out, what about when Jongie discharges?

Yonghwa: Of course

Minhyuk: I would love that Noona

Jungshin: Nado

Jonghyun: Jongie misses all of you

Jonghyun: *video*

 

“Sarang, your members are chatting.” Yoona, while filming Jonghyun driving her car.

“Oh? Go on. Chat with them. I’m sure they miss you too, especially Jungshina.”

“You miss them too, ei?”

“Of course. We’ve been together all our lives. I miss them so bad. I miss playing with them and just play our music together.”

“Ohh, but you miss me more right?”

“Hahaha. Don’t complete with them Love. Right now, I miss them more.”

“Cham.”

“Hahahaha.” Jonghyun laughed as he focused on his driving.

 

Jungshin: I’m so jealous

Yonghwa: We’ll play again soon

Minhyuk: I miss my drums too

Jonghyun: He loves you more than me

Minhyuk: I miss you Hyung

Yonghwa: Always be well Jonghyuna, tell that to him Yoona

Jonghyun: He’ll read this later

Jungshin: Hyung, see you next month

 

 

Seohyun arrived wearing her thick jacket, mask and cap. She sat beside Yonghwa as she removed her mask.

 

“Oh, you’re here.” Yonghwa put his phone on the table and smiled to Seohyun.

“Busy texting? Who?” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa’s phone.

“I’m chatting my members.”

“Ahh.”

“I ordered already. Do you want more?”

“Kenchana. I trust your instincts.”

“Why are you late?”

“I took the taxi.”

“Ahh.”

 

Seohyun started using her phone and didn’t talk much. They’ve been not in good terms for four days now due to conflicting schedules and petty arguments.

 

“So what now? You really wouldn’t talk?”

“I don’t have much to say. Let’s just wait for the food and eat.”

 

The atmosphere got more awkward after Seohyun spoke. They stayed silent until the food arrived.

 

“Are you fine with your food?” Yonghwa, trying to reach out to Seohyun.

“De. I’m fine. Let’s eat.” Seohyun replied and started serving Yonghwa. She filled his glass with water and started eating.

“Please enjoy the food.” Yonghwa awkwardly said as he also started eating.

 

The next minutes had been quiet. The couple just ate their food without saying a think, until Yonghwa started the conversation.

 

“Joohyuna, I’m sorry huh?”

“About what?”

“Come on, please talk to me. I’m sorry Hyunnie.”

“At least you realized something was wrong.”

“I know. That’s why I’m saying sorry now. I’ve been very inconsiderate. I’m sorry.” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun’s eyes as he put down his chopsticks.

“Tsk. All I want is some time with you. Isn’t that too much to ask?”

“I know. And I’m sorry. I’m really sorry for all the things I said.” Yonghwa placed his hand on Seohyun’s thigh.

 

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa with a blank face, chewing the food she just swallowed.

 

“What now? Come on. Let’s make up, my goddess.”

“You think I’m that easy?” Seohyun raised her eyebrow and continued eating.

“What do you want me to do for you to forgive me? Huh? Come on, my goddess.”

“Nothing. I’m just not in the mood. Had a bad morning perhaps.”

 

Seohyun continued eating. Meanwhile, Yonghwa removed his hand on Seohyun’s thigh and resumed eating.

 

 

The atmosphere became awkward again for the next three minutes until Yonghwa’s phone rang. It was his ex girlfriend from Busan. He answered.

 

“Hello… Oh! Ye… Andwe. Kenchana… It’s been a while really… Oh, jeongmal? Wah. I’m free today actually. De… Hmm, I’ll see… Hmm, I’m planning to work this afternoon maybe. I’ll try Soojina… Hahaha… Cham. That’s a long time ago now… Oh? Yaaah… How did you get my number by the way?... Jonghyun? Eotteoke? He’s with his girlfriend right now… Ahh. Yesterday? Cham… I’m glad you called, really… De. I’ll update you… Oh… Bye Bye.”

 

And then Yonghwa hanged up. Seohyun listened the entire conversation and knew it was Yonghwa’s ex girlfriend. That call made her even more frustrated and upset with Yonghwa.

 

 “Do you have schedule today?” Yonghwa asked Seohyun.

“I’m free today. Maybe I’ll just go back home and sleep.”

“Ahh. Fine. I’ll meet my Busan friends after here.”

“Yeah right.”

 

Seohyun really was not in the mood. She finished her food and prepared to leave just five minutes passed.

 

"Please, eat a little bit faster.” Seohyun used her phone and just focused on it.

“Wae? You’re leaving?”

“I just don’t want you to be late in meeting your Busan friends.”

“I’ll take you home.”

“Then eat faster please.”

 

Yonghwa didn’t reply and just quickly finished his food. After,

 

“Alright, I’m done. Come on. Let’s go.”

 

Yonghwa stood up and walked out of Seohyun. She followed him and stayed behind him walking to the parking area.

 

As they entered, Seohyun buckled up and just looked straight.

 

“Joohyuna. Please, let’s end this. I’m sorry. What else do you want from me?”

“I’m not in the mood. Come on. Start the car and take me home.”

“What’s your problem huh? Please tell me.”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Yes, please.” Yonghwa faced Seohyun.

 

“I was waiting for you at home last Tuesday but you stayed in the gym. I sent you a message reminding you to come over at watch with me at home.”

“Alright. I’m sorry. I really didn’t read your message and forgot about it. I’m sorry.”

“Next. Arguing with me over my PD. Cham. That’s just so immature Yonghwa. You saying that the PD had something on me? Really? I can’t believe you’ll even think of that. Even my PD. I was really offended. Really.”

“I’m sorry. I won’t argue anymore. I already said my piece and I’m sorry if I offended you. I’m just really being protective of you.”

“You should’ve said that when I was offered of the role. But you agreed right? And you showed your support on me. I didn’t know you’ll think of that.”

“I’m sorry Hyuna. What more?”

“You, talking to your ex.”

“You’re jealous?”

“Yes.”

“Please don’t be jealous.”

“Why did she call?”

“She’s inviting me for a meet up this afternoon.”

“And you said yes?”

“No. I won’t meet her. Why would I meet the woman that broke my heart? And besides, I don’t want to meet her because I know you’ll get mad at me even more.”

“Cham.”

“What else?”

“Mildang.”

“Yes. I’m sorry. I’m guilty. De. Miane Joohyuna.”

“Alright. Come on. Let’s go and take me home.”

 

Yonghwa started the car and drove en route to Seohyun’s home. Seohyun just focused on the road while Yonghwa’s clearing his mind while driving. Just after 15 minutes, they arrived at the basement parking.

 

“So we’re here.”

“Thank you for the lunch and for the ride.”

“Ei. Hyuna. Wait.”

 

Yonghwa reached for the bouquet of flowers at the backseat.

 

“For you.”

 

Seohyun, deep inside, was moved by Yonghwa giving flowers to her.

 

“I just want to say I’m really sorry for everything and I’m so proud of you for your drama. Really. I’m beyond proud.”

“Thank you.”

“I wrote something.”

“De.”

 

Seohyun got the card and read it by her eyes.

 

“I’m sorry. Let’s make up, Babe. I love you. I love you. I love you, Seo Joohyun. I miss you so much.”

 

 

“I’m sorry too for being too moody and sensitive.” Seohyun finally looked at Yonghwa and showed a little bit of her smile.

 

Yonghwa reached for Seohyun’s hand and kissed it as he locked it to his.

 

“I’m sorry again Baby.”

 

Seohyun sighed and cupped his face.

 

“Please don’t meet your Busan friends and spend the afternoon with me.”

“Yes. I’ll spend the day with you.” Yonghwa kissed again her hand. “My goddess, I love you.” Yonghwa kissed again her hand.

“I love you too.” Seohyun smiled.

“Movie?”

“De.” Seohyun smiled as she replied.

 

They both got off the car and together walked to the entrance of the building.

 

As they reached the house, both removed their shoes and wore their respective slippers. Yonghwa then slowly pushed Seohyun to the wall.

 

“What are you doing?”

“Are your parents home?”

“They went to Jeju for the weekend.”

“Ahh. So I can stay here tonight, then.”

“Maybe.”

 

And then Yonghwa slowly kissed Seohyun on the lips. He kissed her lips while Seohyun just stayed still, not kissing back and just looking at how Yonghwa passionately eat her lips. After a few seconds,

 

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Yonghwa’s just an inch away from Seohyun.

“I have my period. I’m sorry.”

“Kenchana. I just want to kiss you. Kiss me Babe, please?”

 

Seohyun closed her eyes and initiated the make out session with Yonghwa. Both shared a passionate kiss; their tongues met and kissed until both couldn’t breathe because of each other’s passion.

 

“Yongie.” Seohyun, panting while leaning against the wall.

“I love you.” Yonghwa whispered and smiled to Seohyun while catching his breath.

“You’re the best kisser ever.” Seohyun bit her lips and cupped Yonghwa’s face. She wiped his lips with her thumb.

“Cham. I’m about to get there.” Yonghwa coughed and tried to control his urge.

“Movie?”

“De.”

“I love you.” Seohyun smiled as Yonghwa finally let go of Seohyun.

 

They walked together to the living room. Yonghwa sat on the couch and put on the TV. Meanwhile, Seohyun stayed at the kitchen and prepared tea and some biscuits for their afternoon movie date at home.

 

 

 

Jonghyun and Yoona were still on the road almost 1 in the afternoon. They were 5 more towns before reaching Busan. Both shared good and random conversation while traveling, until Jonghyun stopped when Yoona started talking about BTS’ new album.

 

“Love, have you listened to the new album of BTS?”

“Not yet.”

“You should listen. It’s amazing.”

“Ahh. Maybe later.”

 

Yoona was sharing stories about her friendship with V until she noticed Jonghyun’s disinterest.

 

“Hey.”

“Wae?”

“Kenchana?”

“Yes.”

“You became quiet.”

“Nothing. Go on.”

“No.”

“Andwe. Go on. I’m listening.”

“No you’re not. If there’s someone who knows you completely, from head to foot, that’s me. And you’re not okay.”

“I saw your Instagram story.”

 

 

“Ohh?”

“BTS.”

“That’s the song I’m talking about. What’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing’s wrong. Ahmm. Just forget about it.”

“Tell me please.”

“No. I’m being unfair to you. Just, forget about it. I’m sorry.”

 

Jonghyun looked on the road and showed a serious face.

 

“Hey. Love.” Yoona reached for Jonghyun’s right hand and put it on her thigh. She held it and played his fingers.

“Kenchana. Go on with your story.”

“No. I won’t talk about it anymore.”

“I said go on. I’ll listen.”

“You’re jealous, I know.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Is it Taehyung?”

“De.”

“Why are you jealous?”

“I’m just overthinking. I’m sorry for being so jealous.”

“Tsk. Please don’t be. You know you’re the only man. He’s just a close junior. You know that.”

“I’m sorry for thinking about it. Really. I don’t have the right to be jealous.”

“We’re okay right?” Yoona faced Jonghyun while holding his hand.

“Please let go of my hand. I’m driving.”

“No. I won’t let go until you feel better.”

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me. It’s as if I don’t have the right to feel this way. That’s what I’m feeling and thinking right now.”

“Is it because I just gave you a chance?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I just lost my confidence. It’s on me. Please just forget what I just said.”

“Do you want to talk about it? Huh? Jonghyun?”

“Andwe. Kenchana. This will pass. Just forget about it and go on.”

“I’m sorry for posting about that on my Instagram.”

“I know what that song meant to you.”

“Ei, please. Stop overthinking. It’s just a song. It meant nothing.”

 

Jonghyun stayed quiet. Yoona didn’t let go of Jonghyun’s hand and just watched him drive. Until Jonghyun pulled over the car on the side of the road.

 

“Hey. Jongie. What’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry. I don’t want to fight with you Yoona. Believe me. Just forget about everything I just said. I’m so afraid to hurt you. I don’t want to lose you. Because I love you so much. I can’t lose you just because of what I’m thinking.”

 

Jonghyun stepped out of the car and faced the overlooking sea. He deeply breathe and controlled his emotions. He cleared his mind and just focused on trying to remove what he’s feeling. It was freezing 7 degrees and wind is blowing. He felt cold in an instant but endured to rest his mind and heart.

 

Yoona followed Jonghyun and gave him a backhug which made Jonghyun very surprised.

 

“Hey. Love. Come on inside the car. It’s cold here.” She circled her arms around his waist.

“I’m sorry.”

“No. I’m sorry.”

“No. I’m sorry Yoona for feeling this way.”

“I want to assure you that you’re the only man, you and you alone Lee Jonghyun.”

“I’m sorry for feeling this way. I should not think like this. I should be confident with your love for me.”

“You can shout at me. You can scold me. You can do whatever you want to me. Please never think that you’re less of me. That I’m dominant in our relationship.”

“I don’t want to lose you. I’m so afraid to lose you. I’ll endure everything I’m feeling just not to lose you again.”

“What am I going to do then?”

“Nothing. I’m the one wrong okay?”

“No. We should settle this inside the car. Come on. It’s so cold here.”

 

Jonghyun looked at Yoona from his back.

 

“I love you, Love.” Yoona whispered.

 

Jonghyun stared at Yoona deeply. Moments after, Jonghyun faced Yoona and pulled her inside the car.

 

Yoona faced Jonghyun and grabbed his both hands and blew it. He was shaking from getting cold outside.

 

“You’re freezing.”

“Kenchana.”

“Feeling better?” Yoona made Jonghyun’s hands warm.

“De. Thank you, Yoona.”

“Let’s talk about it. Huh?”

 

Jonghyun nodded and faced Yoona.

 

“I want to be your boyfriend. I want to be confident enough like I used to, before. I want to get jealous. I want to tell all the man trying to get close to you to get off because you’re mine. Those kind of thoughts. But it’s haunting me, always. What happened last year. And whenever I think about that, I always feel so scared because you might leave again, get tired again, get hurt again. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t really feel this way. I don’t know.”

“I’m sorry for letting you feel like that. I’m here right now with you. And I’m professing my love and assurance to you, that you’re the only man, Lee Jonghyun. Please always remember that I promised right? I won’t abandon our ship, whatever and how strong the storm maybe. How big the wave might be. We won’t be swept away. Right? Please stop thinking too much.”

 

Jonghyun nodded and looked deeply again at Yoona’s eyes. He knew Yoona was sincere to him.

 

“I’m sorry Love for doubting your love to me. I’m really sorry for feeling so less of a person right now. You don’t deserve this kind of me. I’m sorry, really.”

 

Jonghyun started crying. He put his head down and leaned on the steering wheel.

 

“Hey. Tsk. Come on. Please don’t cry. Come here please.”

 

Yoona pulled Jonghyun for a hug.

 

 

“Haish! What am I going to do to you? Gosh. I’m so sorry Love.”

 

Yoona didn’t say anything more and just comforted Jonghyun. She broke the hug after almost a minute and kissed Jonghyun on the lips for almost a minute. Until Yoona got carried away with the kiss and started to get aggressive with Jonghyun. She kissed him hard and bit his lips.

 

“Ah!!” Jonghyun reacted and broke the kiss when he felt Yoona’s teeth.

“Ohhh???” Yoona opened her eyes and saw Jonghyun’s lower lip started bleeding. “. You’re lip is bleeding. Heol.” Yoona couldn’t help but laugh at Jonghyun. “Hahahaha. Sorry Love.” She reached for a facial tissue inside the front compartment and wiped the blood on his lips.

“Hahahaha!” Jonghyun laughed. “Thank you Love.”

“Feeling better?”

“I guess so. Hmm. Let’s just not talk about BTS anymore? Lee Seunggi? Ji Changwook Hyung? Donghae Hyung? Sehun? Jooyoung Hyung? Seungyeon? Ailee? Park Shin Hye? Who else?”

“Yaaah. You enumerated them well. Nice job! Hahahaha.”

“Did I forget anyone?”

“I don’t give a anymore. I just love you. That’s all I care about.”

“I love you Im Yoona. Heaven knows how much I love you.”

 

Jonghyun pulled Yoona for a kiss again on the lips and then hugged her.

 

“Lee Jonghyun, my crybaby. Hahahaha.” Yoona joked and teased Jonghyun.

“Haish! You, choding. Good thing, I love you.”

“Hahahaha! Let’s forget about my SNS huh? Hmm. Should I drive?”

“Are you sure?”

“De. I’ll drive. You rest.”

“Okay.”

 

Yoona and Jonghyun exchanged seats. Yoona took the wheel while Jonghyun stayed on the passenger’s seat and reclined it. He faced Yoona as he lied and held her hand as she started driving.

 

“Feeling better?” Yoona taking quick glances on Jonghyun. “Your hand is still cold.”

“De. I feel better. You know, I can really look at you like this for the entire day. I won’t get tired.”

“Shhh. Don’t. I’m driving.”

“Miane. Hey. Im Yoona, go on. I’ll listen to more of your stories.”

“Hmm. What more? Hmm. I’m still taking my time off. I’ll wait for your discharge before I accept work again.”

“Ei, why?”

“Where do you want to go? My treat. We should start planning.”

“You think I can get my clearance to travel abroad?”

“Of course Love. Your name is cleared. Why would they not allow you?”

“Nothing.”

“Come on. Think of a place.”

“Anywhere Love, as long as I’m with you.”

“What do you miss the most?”

“You.”

“Hahaha. Seriously Love. What do you want to do?”

“Hmm. I want to go to the beach. Look at the horizon. Enjoy the sun. Flaunt my body while sunbathing. Read a book. Eat pineapple. Play the guitar. Apply your sunscreen. Take pictures of you. Swim with you. Walk at the shore with you. Lie on the sand with you. Eat the freshest seafoods with you. Get a massage from you. And just look at you."

"Hmm. Bali? Phuket? Philippines? I think Philippines is the best choice.”

“Your treat.”

“De.”

“Okay. Hmm. You decide on everything Love, okay?”

“Hahaha. De.”

 

They both stayed silent until Yoona asked Jonghyun.

 

“What’s on your mind?” Yoona took a glance again on Jonghyun.

“This is my final break before I get discharged. I’m thinking what will I do after the army. And then my mind suddenly thought of our trip to the Philippines. I’m topless, you’re wearing your one piece black swimsuit. We’re under the sun, walking on the shore. My arm is around your shoulder. Your hair is tucked, wearing our couple shades and your earrings. You’re showing off your long white legs. Those kind of thoughts.”

“We’ll make that happen. That’s my promise to you.”

“Kenchana. No need to promise Im Yoona. You’re more than enough.”

“I love you so much. Don’t you know that?”

“Hahaha. I love you too.” Jonghyun kissed Yoona’s hand and started playing the ring on her finger.

 

They continued talking random things until they exited the expressway en route to Busan.

 

 

 

Almost 2 in the afternoon when Minhyuk and Krystal stayed at Krystal’s room. Minhyuk sat in front of Krystal’s computer table and uploaded her photos to the computer from the Bahamas. Meanwhile, Krystal unloaded her luggage and arranged her things.

 

Minhyuk fell in love once again with Krystal’s phots wearing her y swimsuits while on the beautiful beach of the Bahamas.

 

“Hey. Honey. Please don’t upload everything on your Instagram huh? These are for me alone.” Minhyuk said while browsing one-by-one the photos.

“Eotteoke? Sooyeon unnie might upload something for her vlog.”

“Even though. These are mine. You’re mine.” Minhyuk, with a possessive tone.

“You know, everytime we meet, there’s something new about you.”

“Bo?”

“Come here Hon. I have something for you.”

“What’s that?”

“Some stuff from Bahamas.”

 

 

Minhyuk stood up and walked to Krystal in front of the bed. Her luggage was on the bed; her clothes were scattered and souvenirs were also scattered.

 

“These are my gifts to you. I bought Cuban cigars, shirts and their perfect jam.” Krystal handed one big paper bag to him.

“Wow. Thank you Honey.” Minhyuk smiled upon receiving the gifts.

“And ahmm. And this, is for you Honey. Happy Valentine’s Day. It’s late but ahmm, I want to give this to you.” Krystal handed to his a huge Hermes paper bag.

“Wah! Soojunga what’s this?”

“Open it. I hope you’ll like it.”

 

It was a Hermes backpack worth 10 million won.

 

“Wah! Jung Soojung! This is so expensive!” Minhyuk was surprised by Krystal’s gift to him.

“I thought it would be so fitting to you. Please use it often.”

“Wah, how will I use this everyday? This is too much.”

“No. I want to make it up to you Hon. Please accept it. And besides. I bought it with my salary. No need to worry.”

“Gomawo. Really. I don’t have something for you today. When I get discharged, I’ll make it up to you too.”

“Tsk. No need Hon. I missed you so much. Unnie knows how much I missed you everyday.” Krystal circled her arms around his nape.

“Nado.” Minhyuk put down the paper bags on the bed and pulled Krystal to him. “You’re getting slimmer, huh.”

“I’m working out for my drama. I need to be fit.”

“I like it.” Minhyuk put his hand on Krystal’s . “Saranghae.” He whispered.

“I love you, Mr. Kang.” Krystal replied and finally kissed him on the lips.

 

They kissed for almost two minutes. When Minhyuk was about to get aggressive with Krystal, she broke the kiss and looked at him.

 

“My parents are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter