Girls and Peace: Osaka (Final Performance)

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the last day of the 2nd Japan Arena Tour of Girls' Generation in Osaka. Before the concert started, Seohyun got a text from Yonghwa.

 

From: My cupcake~ <3

Hyun~ah, I'll be watching you tonight. I'm seated at the upper left corner of the area holding a CNBLUE lightstick! Fighting yeobo~!

 

"Unnie, he's here." Seohyun said to Yoona as the head off to the backstage to prepare for the entrance.

"Really? You must give him the best of Girls' Generation's ultimate maknae!" Yoona said.

"De. I thought he will not come because they have a schedule." Seohyun answered when Taeyeon heard their conversation. "You two maknaes! Stop talking about your boyfriends now, the concert is about to start."

Then all of them laughed and then eventually wished each other goodluck for the concert. "Chigumeun, So Nyeo Shi Dae! Fighting!"

 

Seohyun kept looking to where Yonghwa's staying. She saw the CNBLUE lightstick and gave him a "BANG!" hand gesture whenever her position is on that side.

 

Right after the concert, Seohyun texted Yonghwa to thank him and to invite him for the after party.

 

From: My cupcake~<3

Yong~ thank you for coming! Where are you staying now? I'm inviting you to our after party with our Japanese staff. I'll be waiting for you in my room at the hotel. Saranghae~ kekeke.

 

After Yonghwa received her message, he immediately asked permission to his manager. And his request was immediately granted. "De. Let's just see each other at the airport tomorrow morning at 4am. Okay?" Said the manager. "De. Gomawo!" Answered Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa immediately went to the hotel where Girls' Generation's staying. While inside the elevator, he called Seohyun.

"De?"

"I'm inside the elevator now. I miss you~"

"I miss you too. I'll see you in a while."

"De. Saranghae Joohyun~ah"

"De. Aisheteru~"

 

Yonghwa knocked the door when Tiffany saw him.

"Yong seobang! You're here!" Tiffany said as she walked closer to Yonghwa. "De. Congratulations on your concert. I was there a while ago. Daebak!" Yonghwa answered. "So, are you coming at the party too? Tiffany asked. "De. Joohyun invited me." Yonghwa answered when Seohyun opened the door.

"Unnie! Oh, Annyeong Yong~" Seohyun greeted with a smile then they went quickly inside the room.

 

All the members of Girls' Generation's there inside the room preparing for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter