5 years

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 17. Girls Generation arrived in the morning from their successful concert in Jakarta. Despite the exhaustion from the concert and long flight, they managed to greet the fans waited at the airport.

 

 

Yoona was with Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon inside the van when she dialed Jonghyun’s phone. She tried for three times but she got no answer. And so she sent a message.

 

To: My Love~

Lee Jonghyun. I arrived. Where are you? Call me.

 

Jonghyun was still asleep when Yoona called and texted. Yoona was dropped at her house to have her rest. As she reached her room, she tried contacting Jonghyun again but still no answer. She then changed her clothes and then immediately got to sleep.

 

Jonghyun woke up around 8 in the morning and read Yoona’s message. His phone was on silent mode and so he missed her calls. He dialed Yoona’s phone but it was then Yoona who turned her phone on silent mode and got to sleep. Jonghyun tried for a couple of times until he just replied to her message.

 

To: Love~

Im Yoona. I just woke. I missed your call. Sorry~ I’ve been calling you.

 

Jonghyun then decided to visit Yoona at her home and prepare food for her.

 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun had been cold to Yonghwa since she left for Jakarta. Yonghwa, due to his busy schedule missed greeting her in their anniversary.

 

 

**flashback**

 

April 14. Yonghwa and s minus Minhyuk were off early to FNC to film a winning message for M! Countdown. Seohyun, meanwhile woke up late and had much sleep for her musical scheduled in the afternoon.

 

Yonghwa sent a message to Seohyun as they arrived at FNC.

 

To: Baby~

Good morning my love light~ I’m already at FNC for M! Countdown. We won. Have a nice day ahead~ I miss you and I love you my fine girl~

 

Seohyun, as she woke up saw his message. It was their anniversary. She was expecting to see an anniversary message, but there was none. “He forgot it, I know.” Seohyun thought. She then replied as if it was a normal day.

 

To: Babe~

Good morning Jung Yong. Congratulations! Sweep the music programs. I’ll be off to Mamma Mia in a while. I miss you too~

 

 

Seohyun then let it pass and waited for Yonghwa to reply and to greet her.

 

In the afternoon, Seohyun headed to Charlotte Theater for the musical. She greeted her fans outside the theater happily.

 

Yonghwa replied in the afternoon after attending some meetings at FNC after the filming.

 

 

To: Baby~

Hopefully Hyuna~ Oh! You have Mamma Mia today? Yah. I missed that. I think I can still watch.

 

 

And then Yonghwa called Seohyun.

 

“Hello.” Seohyun answered while getting her hair done.

“Mmm."

"Don’t have schedule today?”

“None. I’ll go and watch you today. You think I can still make it?”

“De. I’m still preparing. The show will start at 7.”

“Ahh. Great. Hmm. What about dinner tonight huh?”

“That would be fine.”

“Okay then. I miss you. Sorry I can’t make it sometimes huh?”

“That’s understandable. You’re promoting. Kenchana. Don’t think about it.”

“How much do you miss me?”

“I miss you so so much.” Seohyun said silently.

“I just want to see you now and be with you.”

“Nado. Please come early.”

“Ye. I’ll be going there in a while.”

“I have to go now Yongie.”

“De. I’ll see you.”

“Ohh. Bye.”

“I love you Seo Joohyun.”

“I love you.”

 

And then the two hang their phone up.

 

“He really forgot today is our anniversary. Heol.” Seohyun thought after the phone call.

 

 

Almost 6 in the evening when Yonghwa arrived. With his hoodie, cap and mask, he entered the front entrance and walked to the backstage. He knocked on Seohyun’s room and entered.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo.”

“Who are you?” Seohyun’s manager asked as he welcomed Yonghwa.

“Jung Yonghwa imnida.” Yonghwa removed his mask and hoodie. He then looked around the room and found Seohyun listening to her phone.

“Oh! It’s been a while! You’re So Fine is doing well in the charts! Congratulations!” Seohyun’s manager patted Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Kamsahamnida Hyung!” Yonghwa bowed.

 

He then greeted the rest of the people inside the room; stylist and staff of the musical. After a while, he walked to Seohyun.

 

“I think I’m disturbing Sophie.” Yonghwa sat beside Seohyun.

“Oh! You’re already here. Hi.” Seohyun removed her earphones and face Yonghwa.

“Flowers.” Yonghwa handed a small bouquet of flowers.

“Gomawo.” Seohyun smiled.

“There’s a card inside.”

“Should I read it now?”

“Kenchana.”

 

Seohyun opened the card and read it with her eyes.

 

To my very fine girlfriend~

Just as how fine these flowers are~ Fighting on your musical today my Seophie~

 

“Wow. Kamsahe~” Seohyun smiled to Yonghwa but deep inside, she’s thinking if he really forgot that it’s their anniversary.

“I should kiss you but your lipstick will be ruined.”

“Heol. Why would you kiss me on the lips? Kiss me here.” Seohyun said and got closer to Yonghwa her left cheek.

“Okay.” Yonghwa pecked Seohyun’s cheek and then placed his hand on her knee. “I’ll take you out after this huh?”

“De. I’ll follow. Where will we eat?”

“Hmm. Since lately, we’ve been advised to eat fish, hmm. You want to eat at the sushi bar?”

“De. But it’s too public. Can we have it in a Japanese restaurant?”

“Oh. Hmmm. Momoyama. We haven’t tried there.”

“It’s in Lotte Hotel right?”

“De. It’s just near here I think. So we’re good there? It’s me this time.”

“Okay okay.”

“Ei, you look different. Wae? What’s wrong?” Yonghwa noticed Seohyun not having much energy.

“Ani. I’m just focusing on my musical. I have to give my all again.”

“Ohh. Always remember that you have me at your back okay? I’m supporting you.”

“Thank you Yongie-yah. Thank you.” Seohyun smiled.

 

They talked about their upcoming schedules until Yonghwa had to leave because the show will start.

 

 

Yonghwa carefully watched his girlfriend performed. There was no little sign of Seohyun exhausted. She really gives her all in every performance she does. Yonghwa took photos and videos of Seohyun.

 

 

The musical ended almost 10. Yonghwa quickly stepped out of the theater and headed to Lotte Hotel for his reservation. It was just near the Charlotte Theater and so he arrived quickly.

 

Yonghwa ordered all the best sellers at the restaurant. The restaurant was about to close but he paid for the extension and for the reservation.

 

 

Seohyun quickly changed her clothes and informed her manager about her date with Yonghwa. As she arrived outside the theater, she thanked her fans who waited for her and greeted them warmly. Thereafter, she went in the car and headed to Lotte Hotel.

 

 

Inside the van, she gave a message to Yonghwa.

 

To: Babe~

I’m on my way now. What floor is that?

 

Yonghwa quickly replied while waiting for her.

 

To: Baby~

38th floor. Room 5.

 

 

Seohyun didn’t reply anymore. She kept on thinking if she will reveal to Yonghwa that it is their anniversary. She prepared a letter and a bought a gift for him, but had her second thought if she will give it to him. This was the first time Yonghwa forgot a memorable date they always celebrate. After her birthday in 2010 which was shown in We Got Married, this was the second one she thought Yonghwa forgot. She then decided not to reveal it to Yonghwa until they finished their dinner. With a heavy heart, she pretended she’s okay and nothing is bothering her.

 

10:35 when Seohyun arrived at the hotel.

 

“Oppa, Yongie will take me home. Thank you and we’ve worked hard today.” Seohyun told her manager before stepping out of the van.

“Okay. Not too long okay? We’ll fly to Indonesia tomorrow.”

“De Oppa. We’ll just eat.”

“Okay okay. What about your things?”

“I’ll take them.”

“Sure?”

“De Oppa thanks.”

 

And then Seohyun stepped out of the van and immediately walked inside the lobby carrying her things.

 

She walked to the reception and asked for the elevator.

 

“Excuse me. I’m here for a reservation at Momoyama.” Seohyun said.

“Wait a minute Ma’am. We’ll just check.” The receptionist said. Until,

“De. It’s on the 38th floor, Room 5. Reservation for Seo Joohyun?”

“De. Thank you.”

“The elevator is there.” The reception pointed the elevator.

“Thank you.”

 

Seohyun then walked to the elevator and entered. Yonghwa called Seohyun to check up on her and she answered.

 

“Your sushi is waiting.” Yonghwa said.

“I’m inside the lift now.”

“Ah. Okay.”

 

And then Yonghwa hang up. The foods were already served by the waiter.

 

 

Seohyun arrived inside the room carrying all her stuffs. As Yonghwa saw her, he quickly reached to her and helped her.

 

“Yah! You didn’t tell me you have a lot of stuff.” Yonghwa said as he carried all her things.

“Kenchana. Yah! I’m hungry.” Seohyun walked to the table and saw the foods were already served.

“Hahaha! I knew you’re hungry. Take a seat now and let’s start eating.” Yonghwa placed all her things including the flowers beside him.

 

 

As they both settled down,

 

“Wow! This is amazing!” Seohyun suddenly forget her dilemma and just enjoyed the food with her boyfriend.

“These are all for you Babe.” Yonghwa carefully watched Seohyun enjoying her food.

“Thank you. Yah. I’m so hungry. Let’s eat well Babe.”

 

And then the two started eating while talking about their schedules in detailed.

 

“Babe, I’ll be off to Indonesia tomorrow.”

“Phantasia?”

“Ohh.”

“You’ll comeback Sunday?”

“De. I’ll be home Sunday morning.”

“Ahh. I’m thinking of getting a vacation before we start our Japanese activities. When are you available?”

“After Phantasia, I’ll start my drama. I’ll get a two weeks break from Mamma Mia for that. I’m afraid I can’t commit longer days.”

“Two days? Will that be okay?”

“Hmm. I’ll check with manager oppa about that.”

“If not, we can just visit Japan or Busan or Jeju?”

“De. I promise I’ll do my best to schedule that.”

“Okay.”

“Hmm. Babe, You’re So Fine is doing well. You always sings it well. You look handsome with your clothes and with that guitar.”

“Thank you Babe. Even though it’s just a short promotion, I think our album is a success.”

“Of course. It’s a good album. You wrote the songs very well. It’s so you.”

“Haha! It’s so me about you. That, I have to thank you for.”

“Ei, it’s not me. It’s you. Because you’re a great composer. You’re a great musician.”

“But without you around, I won’t think of a topic.”

“Everytime I hear you sing your songs, my heart just flutter.”

“Really? Hmm. What’s your favorite song of mine?”

“Aside from Sarangbit, which I think will be my all-time favorite, hmm. I love You’re So Fine. I love it all actually. Except for the break up songs.”

“Hahaha. I want to write more songs about mg love for you. But the fans love break up songs and so I have to write some.”

“I understand. Whenever I listen to them, I can’t help but think that might happen to us.”

“It’s just me Babe, all imagination of a break up. I, Jung Yonghwa won’t break up with you.”

“Nado. Because I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

 

And then they continued talking and took selca of the foods and of themselves.

 

After eating, they stayed and continued talking while both are busy with their handphones.

 

“What are you doing?” Seohyun was curious of Yonghwa.

“I’m uploading a selfie for the fans. I’ll just thank them for our win in M! Countdown.”

“Ahh. Okay. Movie tonight?”

“Hmm? I’m okay with that.”

“Ye! Let’s go?”

 

A shortwhile after settling the bill, the two left and walked together to the lobby for the car. Yonghwa was carrying Seohyun’s bag while the two are waiting outside for the car.

 

“You really looked like my manager.” Seohyun’s teasing Yonghwa. She took a photo of him while carrying all her stuff. “Hahah! My boyfriend’s so cute.”

“I just want to see you laughing like that.” Yonghwa said.

“You always make me happy.”

“You are my happiness.”

“Getting mushy again.” Seohyun pinched Yonghwa’s cheek.

“I miss my Joohyun so much.”

“I’m here now.” Seohyun patted Yonghwa’s shoulder.

 

The car then arrived and the two got inside. Yonghwa then started driving en route to Seohyun’s house almost 12 midnight.

 

Inside the car,

 

“Babe, if you have to leave early it’s okay with me. You have a schedule tomorrow right?”

“Kenchana. What movie will we watch?”

“Let’s just watch Descendants of the Sun. It will end tomorrow.”

“Is there a replay of that?”

“We can replay that on the TV.”

“Ah. Right. Kenchana. But I missed two episodes. Shall we watch the two episodes and then the episode today?”

“De. I will stream it tomorrow. Can’t miss it.”

“Wow. This is my Seo Joohyun. Despite the busy schedules, still will find time to watch her favorite drama.”

“Hahaha.” Seohyun laughed. “We should watch TV shows together, and movies. We’ll be doing that this year.”

“Oh. Yeah. I remembered that. Hmm. That means lesser time to see you.”

“What’s happening to my dreamer Yong?”

“It’s not that, I’m just thinking of my days without you.”

“We can pull this off I know.”

“Understand me if I failed to text or call you huh?”

“I understand you.”

“I’ll understand you even more if you have to kiss another guy.”

“Hahaha! Still not comfortable with my kissing scenes huh?”

“I will never be comfortable.”

“Nado.”

“I’ll try not to do it, if it’s not necessary.”

“Thank you for always considering me.”

“Kenchana. I love you that much.”

“Do it if it will be needing for the work.”

“That’s why I said I’ll do it if they’ll ask me to do it, if it is necessary.”

“I don’t want to hinder your work.”

“Enough of that.”

“Ye ye. I won’t talk about that anymore.”

“As long as I have your love, we’ll survive.”

“De.”

 

And then the two continued having other topics until they reached home.

 

Seohyun, without Yonghwa knowing, left a paper bag from one of her things from his car; her gift for their anniversary. Thereon, the two walked to Seohyun’s house after parking.

 

As they arrived home, Seohyun changed clothes as Yonghwa started setting up the TV and searched for the rerun of Descendants of the Sun.

 

Not too long, Seohyun came back and prepared tea for the two of them. Seohyun then joined Yonghwa at the living room and served the tea on the center table.

 

“Yonghwa, drink your tea. For good digestion before you go to sleep later.”

“Ye.” Yonghwa busy searching.

“Have you found it?”

“The search is about finish.”

“Okay.”

“Let’s rewatch episode 13 and 14 huh? I missed that last week.”

“Kenchana. Drink you tea.”

“Ohh.”

 

And then the two started sipping their tea as they start watching the drama. They talked about the actors, the drama and the plot. After their tea, Seohyun leaned to Yonghwa’s shoulder and felt her exhaustion.

 

“Mmm? Tired?”

“Yeah.” Seohyun sighed.

“We can stop this instead and you go to sleep.”

“Kenchana. We’ll finish until episode 15. I’m not sleepy.”

“Lie here. On my lap then.”

 

And then Yonghwa let Seohyun lie to his lap; her head on his lap facing the TV. Yonghwa then started caressing Seohyun’s hair; from her forehead to her hair.

 

And then they continued watching.

 

In the middle of episode 15, Seohyun suddenly started snoring. Yonghwa was shocked and gently looked at Seohyun. “Aigoo, my girlfriend must be really tired.” He gently caressed again her forehead to her hair.

 

Yonghwa finished episode 15 and then turned off the TV. He moved Seohyun slowly so he can set himself free from Seohyun. He then carried her inside her room and lied her down to bed. He put her blanket on and then gave her a kiss on her lips and left the room.

 

Yonghwa cleaned the living room and then stepped out of the house and walked back to the parking and drove home.

 

Almost 3 in the morning when he arrived home. Before stepping out of the car, he checked his stuff inside the car; the passenger’s seat to the backseat. He noticed a paper bag at the back area. He got it and looked for the content of the bag.

 

“What is this?” He thought.

 

It was a Rolex Cellini watch.

 

 

“Woah! This is beautiful.” He whispered to himself. He continued inspecting the content of the paper bag. He saw a small wooden box; a watch box where it can store four watches.

 

“Wow. Is this Joohyun’s?” He thought, still confused.

 

And then he saw a card inside. He opened it and read.

 

14.04.2016

It’s been five years now since I said “Yes” to you. And I will always say “Yes” to you, Jung Yonghwa. We’ve been through a lot over the year, and I’m just so happy and thankful that we surpassed all the problems and challenges our relationsh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter