Bad Times: I remember the days Good times: Romantic Sun-date Part 1

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and the rest of his companions arrived in their dorm in Japan at 5pm. After settling down all his things, he asked permission to his manager, and absolutely, he got it. He called his father to borrow the car for him to use for him and Seohyun's date.

 

"Hello Yonghwa!" Yonghwa's father answered the phone with so much energy.

"Appa! How are you? You're in Busan?"

"I'm good son. Ye. I just got back from Singapore for a business trip. You? How are you? Where are you?"

"Ahh. I'm fine Appa. I'm here in Japan to attend our movie premiere tomorrow."

"Oh chincha? Ahhh. I'm so happy you're doing great in Japan son. You still have a few more dates for your arena tour right?"

"Thank you Appa. Yes Appa. Still have 4 I think."

"Ahh. Okay son. We'll try to watch your last scheduled date okay? With your Omma and your brother."

"Really? Waa. Okay then Appa. I'll get your seats later. Ahmm. Appa, can I borrow your car in our house here?"

"Okay. Whaaat??? My car? Wae?"

"Yes Appa. Aii~ Me and Seohyun will go out tonight. I need a car. May I borrow your car? I'll go to our house and get the key to my Uncle. Please Appa?"

"How can you drive? You don't have tour license."

"Ahmmm. I'll just let Uncle drive for us. Please Appa? I'll call him and fetch me here in the dorm."

"Aii. Doing everything just for his girlfriend. So sweet of you son. Okay okay. I'll be the one to call your Uncle. What time do you need the car?"

"Mmm. Gomawoyo Appa. At around 8pm. Tell Uncle I'll treat him tomorrow and give him tickets to our concerts. I'll also give him tickets of Girls' Generation's arena tour next year."

"Hahaha! So eager to impress his girlfriend. Yaah. I remember when I'm still courting your Omma. Haha! Arasseo Son. I'll take care of him."

"Haha! Okay Appa. Thank you so much. I need to go now. I still have to prepare everything."

"Okay son. Enjoy okay! 8pm, your Uncle will be there."

"Yes Appa. Bye! Saranghae!"

"Hahaha! Bye my son!"

 

And his father did as what his son have requested. He called his younger brother who's taking good care of their house in the western part of Tokyo.

 

Jonghyun arrived an hour later than the rest of CNBLUE. As he entered their dorm, he was welcomed by everyone.

"Minhyuk, I already watched your kissing scene with Krystal! You two are just the cutest! Hahaha!" Jonghyun said while putiing his things down the table.

"Hahhaa! She's just so precious Hyung. Hayy. I just want her to be happy. And speaking of my Krystal, I need to check her fansign event. For a while." Minhyuk replied and then he get his laptop and checked Krystal on the internet through the fans.

"Aww. He's really serious about Krystal. What about my Sooyoungie? She's still not calling me. She said we will visit her relatives tonight." Jungshin said while lying on the couch playing his phone.

"Really? Waa. So you too will go out tonight? Yeah! Finally, you'll have time with Sooyoung." Yonghwa commented while trying to reach through phone Seohyun's manager.

"Oh? So I will be here alone?" Jonghyun said.

"I guess so. I'll go out too and go shopping for my family, for Krystal, for her family, for Fx and for everyone. Yoona noona's not here by the way Hyung? Why don't you just ask her out and I'll join you." Minhyuk butted in while reading fan accounts from Krystal's fansign event.

Upon hearing the name Yoona, Jonghyun remembered her girlfriend. He's ignoring her for days now. He remembered that her girlfriend went home alone because of her filming schedules. And now he realized that he's alone too in their dorm. He became blank for a couple of seconds and then replied,

"Ahh. She's not here."

"Wae? Filming?" Yonghwa asked.

"Ohh." Jonghyun became cold and he lied down to the other couch and put his earphones on.

"Ahh. I see." Yonghwa said and then he started talking to his phone.

 

"Hyung! I'm here in Tokyo. We just arrived an hour ago." Yonghwa continued, he faced the wall and focused on what the manager will say to him.

"Ye ye. Yonghwa-sshi. We're here in the Universal Studios now, waiting for the Go sign and then they will go up the stage already."

"Really? Hyung, I'll be at the parking area at 8pm. I'll wait Joohyun there. Is that okay?"

"Ahh. After this they will watch inside the theater and have some interviews. Can you wait?"

"Yes Hyung. I'll be there at 8pm okay? Thanks Hyung. I know you're busy. I'll sent you a message later."

"Okay okay Yong. Bye for now."

And then Yonghwa faced s again when Minhyuk said,

"Eeiii, Krystal's fansign event was moved to another venue because a lot of people came. There was a slight commotion. Aii. I hope she's fine. Nevertheless, I'm glad because a lot came to see her. This will be another chance for her to greet her fans." Minhyuk still focusing on his laptop.

"Really? Yahh. I really hope she's okay too Minhyuk." Yonghwa said and sat beside Minhyuk.

"I'm starting to get worried but I know I can't call her right now."

"She'll be fine."

 

And then Jungshin while browsing Instagram, saw Taeyeon's posts.

"Yonghwa Hyung! You have to see this." Jungshin showed a photo of Seohyun with her unnies wearing Elmo and Cooky Monster head dress.

"Give me your phone." Yonghwa commanded his maknae and Jungshin stood up and walked to his leader, handed his phone.

"They looked so happy." Jungshin commented and then Minhyuk joined them and peeked at the screen. "Omo! Elmo my favorite!" Minhyuk said.

"When was this taken?" Yonghwa asked while zooming the photo to Seohyun's face,

"After lunch? I just saw it. There's another one." Jungshin scrolled up and another photo of Seohyun showed on the screen. It's Seohyun and Taeyeon.

Yonghwa upon seeing the photo got fascinated. He doesn't know if Seohyun knew his tweet about Killer K that's why Taeyeon posed like holding a Gun and Seohyun posing prettily behind her leader unnie. "Waah. My cupcake's really cute with Elmo huh."

"They never looked tired." Minhyuk said.

"Yeah. Always the same pretty Hyun." And then Yonghwa gave the phone to the owner. He stood up, went to his room and prepared for the date.

 

Jungshin and Minhyuk went back to their places and continued their activities.

"Are you going to eat here?" Jonghyun removed his earphones and talked to the maknaes.

"I'll eat with Sooyoung." Jungshin answered plainly.

"I'll eat outside." Minhyuk answered while focusing on his laptop.

"So you're leaving me here alone? For real?"

"Hyung, just ask our manager if you want to go out. Or call him to cook for you or have your own itinerary. I'll be home late I know you need to rest."

"Or just call Yoona noona and talk to her the whole night so you will not be bored."

"That's not a good joke Lee Jungshin." Jonghyun said and he's starting to get irritated.

"Wae? Are two not okay Hyung?" Jungshin asked.

"Yah! I'm not here for you to interrogate. I'll just call our manager when I got hungry. I'll go and rest." Jonghyun walked out and went inside his room.

"What's with Burning?" Jungshin turned to Minhyuk.

"I don't know. Maybe they're not in good terms. But let's just leave it to him. That's their mess, not ours."

"Wah! You just got your girlfriend and you speak like that. Yahh. Kang Minhyuk, it's not easy to have a girlfriend especially when you can't go public. We still have a long way to go. We have to be strong." Jungshin explained as if super expert in relationships.

 

Jonghyun locked himself in his room, stucked his earphones in his ears and played random songs. He really misses his girlfriend. Im Yoona, her almost perfect face, the face of the mega girl group, and currently, playing the role of Prime Minister's wife, her contagious laugh, her slim, soft hands, her crazy jokes, her low-toned voice, her very strong appetite, her warm hug, her sweet kisses.

And then Yoona's voice played on the earphones. "My love... Lee Jonghyun... Burning... Have I told you how happy I am to be with you? Huh?" And then he heard his voice, "Yeah. You told me already. But, i wanna hear it again." He remembered the video he fil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter