Flashback: I caught you!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a normal day for Girls' Generation. Practice for the world tour and some individual activities. Seohyun had her filming during that day. Yonghwa decided to surprise her on the set. As the filming packed-up, she and Sooyoung, who also visited Seohyun on the set rode the van. Both of them got shocked when they saw Yonghwa also in the van.

 

"Waaaah! What are you doing here? Annyeong!" Seohyun shouted and sat beside Yonghwa. Sooyoung sat beside Seohyun and their managers rode the backseat.

"Yong wanted to surprise you Seohyun-ah." The driver butted in.

"Ei, this is for my cupcake. Just to make you feel refreshed after a tiring filming." Yonghwa gave a bouquet of flowers arranged beautifully to Seohyun.

"Yaa~ thank you so much baby. Aww. They are beautiful~" Seohyun blushed and leaned her head to Yonghwa. "Thank you Yonghwa~"

"Yaah! What about me?! Aiii. Jung Shin seldom see me now!" Sooyoung commented.

"Hahaha! Of course. I will not forget you. Actually this one's from Jung Shin. He knew that I will visit your dorm tonight. Here, some chocolates." Yonghwa handed a bag full of chocolates and then laughed.

"All of us received presents from Yonghwa-sshi." said Seohyun's manager.

"Thank you Yonghwa Oppa! Please tell Jung Shin my thanks. He's busy with his drama nowadays." Sooyoung replied to Yonghwa.

"Ei, you're buying too much." Seohyun suddenly butted in.

"Wae? I seldom do this and I think it's okay. Just to show my appreciation to everyone for helping us. You know. Right guys?" Yonghwa answered.

"Yes!" And everyone shouted abd had a blast inside the van.

 

And then they arrived at the SNSD Dorm. Everyone is there for their practice the next day for the world tour. It's already 10pm but everyone's still awake.

 

"Yaah! We have a visitor!!!" Sooyoung shouted and then everyone welcomed Yonghwa and flocked at the living room.

"Oppa! Annyeong! Jonghyun just came here huh?" said Yoona.

"Chincha? Good to hear that Yoona-sshi." answered Yonghwa.

"You! Rockstar! You came. I thought you'll never visit us again here huh?" Taeyeon said and high-fived to Yonghwa.

"Ye. We've been touring and flying to Japan back and forth. I have here some gifts for all of you. Here." Yonghwa handed to Taeyeon 8 bags full of gifts for all of them.

"Yah! Jung Yonghwa's so rich! Thank you rockstar!" Taeyeon said and then walked to the dining area to distribute the gifts. And everyone followed except Seohyun.

 

While on the dining,

"To Kwon Yuri!" called Taeyeon. And then everyone shouted the name of Yuri.

"Waaa!!!" Yuri shouted and got excited with the received gifts.

"Next! To Kim Hyoyeon!" Taeyeon shouted again and everyone likewise do the same.

 

And everyone had a bang in the dining table.

 

YongSeo on the other hand went inside Seohyun's room.

"Sit down there first Yong. I'll just take a shower and change my clothes. Okay?" Seohyun said as they entered the room pointing to the bed where Yonghwa headed to sit.

"De. Please be quick huh?"

"De."

 

And Seohyun took a shower. After 15 minutes. Seohyun went out of the bathroom dressed with her lovely pajamas.

"That was quick my cupcake huh? Hehe. Hyung will fetch me here at midnight. Will that be okay Seohyun-ah?" Yonghwa said while staring at his girlfriend combing her hair.

"That's fine Yong~ ahmm. Since we're okay with my drama. The kissing scene I mean, ahmm. Yong~ can you help me?" Seohyun stopped combing her hair and come near Yonghwa.

"De? Help you how?" Yonghwa got shocked hearing that from his girlfriend.

"I don't know how will I kiss Oppa. I mean, we're too awkward. Can we practice?" Seohyun stood in front of Yonghwa and held his hands.

"De? Are you serious? Hmmm. How will I do it? And besides all your unnies are here." Yonghwa circled his arms on Seohyun's waist.

"Just stand up and I will kiss you. I don't know how will I tilt my head or the choreography. I'll ask permission to Taeyeon unnie. Okay? Please Yeobo~ do this for me?" Seohyun cirlced her arms on Yonghwa's head and then sat on Yonghwa's lap. Yonghwa didn't expect that Seohyun will ask that kind of favor from him.

"Hmm. Okay okay Joohyun. Tell Taengoo that we'll do it here okay? All my love for you I'll do everything. Go out now and tell her." Yonghwa kissed Seohyun's nose caressed Seohyun's back.

"Thank you so much Baby! I'll be back in a while okay? Stay here." Seohyun said and then pecked Yonghwa's lips.

 

She went out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter