Salon Date

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun woke up very early to prepare for their salon date. Likewise with Yonghwa. He gave a call to Seohyun.

"Hello?" Seohyun greeted with a weak but angelic voice.

"Annyeong Joohyun~ah! Are you okay?" Yonghwa said upon hearing her voice.

"De. I'm still arranging my things for school. Come up here. I prepared our breakfast."

"Yeah yeah. Open the door. I have a surprise for you."

"Huh? " then Seohyun ran to open the door. As she opened the door,

"Seo Joohyun..." Yonghwa greeted her with a smile as he put off his phone and placed it in his pocket. He handed to Seohyun bouquet of pink and white roses. "Good morning yeoshin~! This is for you."

"Wah! Thank you so much Yonghwa! These are beautiful!" said Seohyun while smelling the flowers. "Yah, come in. I prepared Ma for you, pancakes and fruits. Let's eat." Seohyun held Yonghwa's hand as they approached the dining table.

"Yaaaa. I missed all these. Hmm." Yonghwa said with a loud, excited voice.

"Shhhh! Keep quiet. Mother and Father's still sleeping. They might hear you." Seohyun covered Yonghwa's mouth and gave him a sharp look. Yonghwa nodded then that's the time Seohyun removed her hand on Yonghwa's mouth. "Go. Sit down now, okay? I'll just transfer this to a vase. Eat well okay?" said Seohyun. She walked to the kitchen to get a vase and transferred the flowers. Yonghwa didn't say a word. He just nodded then take his seat. He drank the ma that Seohyun prepared and grabbed some plates of pancake.

While putting some water in the vase, "Wow. These are really beautiful yeobo~ It's been a while since you gave me flowers huh? Haha. Where did you buy this?" asked Seohyun.

Yonghwa didn't answer Seohyun. He just continued to eat.

"Eii. Why are you not answering me? Huh? " said Seohyun after she finished arranging the flowers. She placed the vase on the dining table. "It's so beautiful!" Seohyun continued.

"Like you." said Yonghwa then he continued eating again.

"How's the pancake? Is the taste okay?" Seohyun joined Yonghwa and sat beside him.

Yonghwa, still not speaking.

"Eii, what's wrong?" asked Seohyun.

"Your mom and dad might hear us. Shhh!" Yonghwa placed a finger on his mouth then continued with his food.

"Eii, what's that? Do we have a problem here, huh?" asked Seohyun with an irritated tone.

"Nothing. Just eat Seohyun~ah, so we can go to the salon." answered Yonghwa while chewing his food.

"Are you okay?" again, asked Seohyun.

"Yeah." Yonghwa smiled and helped Seohyun with her food. "Here. Eat some. You cooked it well yeobo~" Yonghwa said and gave Seohyun slices of pancakes and fruit on her plate.

After eating, Seohyun washed the dishes. While washing, Yonghwa's sitting on the couch. Staring hardly to Seohyun's back view.

After washing, Seohyun fixed herself inside her room. She also made a note to her mom saying that she's with Yonghwa at the salon.

 

"Omma, I'm with Yonghwa today. We're going to the salon. I prepared pancakes and fruits for you and Appa. Saranghaeyo~"

Joohyun

 

"Let's go?" said Seohyun. She extended her hands for Yonghwa to grab. And Yonghwa held her hand and stood up from the couch.

"Seo Joohyun, may I?" Yonghwa pouted his lips then he circled his arms on Seohyun's waist.

"Hmmm. Mom and Dad might hear us." Seohyun avoiding an eye contact with Yonghwa, looked at the clock hanged on the wall.

"Are you going to shout if I kiss you? Huh?" Yonghwa smelled her neck. "Hmmm?"

"Eiiii. Choding." Seohyun avoiding Yonghwa.

"Can you please look at me Seo Joohyun? Jasshik!" Seohyun looked at Yonghwa. She put down her bag and placed her hands on Yonghwa's shoulders. Then she nodded and smiled.

"Jasshik! Wo ai ni Seo Joohyun."

"(in English) I love you so much Jung Yonghwa." Yonghwa closed his eyes and kissed Seohyun passionately. Seohyun closed her eyes and kissed back to Yonghwa's kiss.

After 5 seconds, Seohyun broke the kiss and said, "Hmm, let's go now. The unnies are waiting at the salon."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter