Double Date

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeong Yong seobang! Minhyuk!" Yoona waved to Yonghwa and Minhyuk as she entered in to the car and sat beside Jonghyun.

At the back of the car, while Yonghwa and Seohyun are bust chatting about school and about the song that Yonghwa's composing.

"Hi my love! How are you?" asked Jonghyun as he grabbed Yoona's hands.

"I'm good. You? How are you? Feeling better? Let me see." Yoona said and touched Jonghyun's forehead. "Hmm. I think you're better now. Your fever's gone."

"I think I would feel the best if you'll give me a kiss. What about that huh?" Jonghyun said and squeezed Yoona's hand.

"Okay okay, all for my baby~" then Yoona kiss Jonghyun on the cheek.

"Eiii, stop being so sweet, you two! I'm out of place here now. How I wish I can also date someone now." said Minhyuk as he looked on his window.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find your match. But for now, I want you to focus on work." Yonghwa said while driving.

 

They already reached the restaurant when Seohyun noticed that it's already close. Minhyuk was the one who went out of the car to check the situation outside and to talk to his father.

"It's already close? It's just 7:40pm?" asked Seohyun.

"Minhyuk's in-charge tonight so don't worry Seohyun." said Jonghyun.

"I already paid everything Joohyun~ah. So no worries okay?" Yonghwa said while giving Seohyun her cap.

"Yeah. But Seohyun and I must be in our respective apartments not later than 10pm. We still have a lot of homeworks to do. Okay?" said Yoona.

"Arasseo." Yonghwa said.

 

After some few minutes, they all went inside the restaurant. Minhyuk isolated himself from them. He bonded with his parents while the two couples shared the same table located at the corner right portion of the restaurant.

While eating,

"I still can't believe you really dyed your hair like that Jongie~ You looked like an ahjussi. Please bring back your cap." Yoona said and then Seohyun and Yonghwa both laughed.

"De." Jonghyun wore his cap and laughed then he continued talking. "You said you liked it when I sent the photos."

"Yes. I liked it but then the feeling is different seeing that in person. Nevertheless, you still look good." said Yoona with a smile and touched Jonghyun's face.

"I think you should change your hair too. What do you think? Me too. I want to bring back my black hair before we start our schedule on saturday." said Seohyun while removing her cap and then touched her hair.

'Yeah. I must change my hair too. People might be confuse of who's Jonghyun and who's Yonghwa. Black would be nice. I miss black dragon." Yonghwa answered as he too touched his hair.

"Okay then. I'll set an appointment with our salon. What day are you free? What time?" Seohyun asked.

"Ahmm, tomorrow I'll be working on our album. The next day, we'll have our practice. Then the day after that, we'll attend an awarding ceremony and the press launch for Prospecs. After that, we'll be going to Hongkong for our concert. so with that, how can we meet? Yonghwa explained while looking at his phone.

"Wow. Hmmm. Can we have it on the day of your practice? I have tons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter