Scandals

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 4. Busy day for Girls' Generation and CNBLUE. Both are preparing for their upcoming Japan activities plus CNBLUE's attending an event in KBS.

 

It was reported that Hyoyeon had a misunderstanding with her boyfriend Jay Kim. That event happened last April 1 making it an headliner during the day. Some thought it was an April Fool's stunt but SM confirmed that it was true and that the guy was Jay Kim.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/man-responsible-for-reporting-girls-generations-hyoyeon-to-the-police-turns-out-to-be-ex-boyfriend

 

Early in the morning, an officer from  SM Communications Group called to meeting Hyoyeon and Tiffany at the SM Building.

 

It was about SportsSeoul's latest catch. Hyoyeon-Jay Kim and Tiffany-Nichkhun.

The meeting went well. SM officers talked to Hyoyeon and asked how will the company handle the scandal. They've decided to just let the people believe that they already broke up. But in reality, Jay Kim'a again pursuing Hyoyeon and they're trying to patch things up between them. Tiffany on the other hand was informed that the company will confirm her relationship with Nichkhun since they were already caught up. It's just that, SM will make it 4 months rather than almost 4 years.

 

Late in the morning after the meeting, the rest of the members, while having their breakfast was discussing the latest fuss.

 

"Let's just let it be. There's nowhere to deny. They were caught." Taeyeon, not in the mood thinking about her members; Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

"I don't know what will be the effect of this in our image as a group I mean. It all started out with me. Now, I feel sorry even more." Yoona commented while beside Seohyun.

"Ei, unnie. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault." Seohyun put down her chopsticks and then moved forward near Yoona.

"Andwe. It's really me who started everything. If not for me, we will not be chased everywhere." Yoona continued.

"Aniya. I'm also caught. Don't carry it all Im Yoona." Sooyoung butted in while holding her phone texting her boyfriend.

"Ei! Why are you all blaming yourselves? We're humans too." Yuri, also not in the mood.

"Yah! Don't shout Kwon Yuri!" Taeyeon got irritated with how Yuri reacted.

"Ei, unnie." Seohyun, trying to stop the starting tension between her unnies."

"Wae? I'm correct right? Why are we feeling sorry for just doing what other people do? We're humans too. We have feelings." Yuri answered.

"Stop it! We're eating and yet we're arguing! Just show some respect for the food please!" Jessica, joining Taeyeon and Yuri.

"Just shut up all of you and eat!" Sunny shouted too.

"I don't want all of you seeing your boyfriends here in the dorm!" Taeyeon shouted and then she walked out and went to the living room.

"Yah! Taeyeon-ah! Why do you have to declare that?! Just because you don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean you'll restrict all of us here with that crap!" Yuri reached her peak and shouted to Taeyeon after standing up from her seat.

"Ei, Yuri unnie! Stop now please!" Seohyun stood up and walked to Yuri trying to calm her down.

"You Seohyun-ah! Will you follow Taengoo's order?" Yuri faced Seohyun and asked her the question.

"Yes unnie. I know where Taeyeon unnie's coming. Please do understand her too. She's just thinking of our image, our fans." Seohyun answered hesistantly.

"I'm so done here!" Jessica walked out and went to her room to get ready for their practice.

"Ei, unnie. Hyunnie's right. Taeyeon unnie has her point. We've been through a lot just to be who we are right now and we owe it all to our fans. Taeyeon unnie's just thinking of our fans." Yoona butted in again.

"You all stop!" Taeyeon shouted again.

 

And then the Girls just finished their food and went to their respective rooms to get ready for their practice.

 

Seohyun's alone inside her and Hyoyeon's room. After she got ready and about to go out of her room, she dialed Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa's reading a book when Seohyun called. He immediately picked up his phone and started talking to his girlfriend.

 

"Good morning my cupcake." Yonghwa answered.

"Not so good for me Yongie."

"Mmm? What's bothering my baby?"

"All of us fought a while ago. Yah. I hate it whenever we fight."

"Wae? What's the problem of Worldwide Girls' Generation?"

"Anytime now, Fany unnie and Nichkhun Oppa will be revealed. And Hyoyeon and Jay Oppa."

"Boooo?! Wae?"

"Because they were caught by the press."

"Chincha? Aiii jeongmal."

"I'm afraid we'll be the next. If not Sica unnie."

"I'm not letting that happen."

"Then we'll not see each other for a while."

"Aren't you not going home here?"

"I'm going home tonight. I don't know. I'm afraid."

"Shh. Don't be afraid. I'll not let that happen to us. Not now."

"Are you really sure about that? It will take us to not seeing each other. Can you?"

"Why can't I see you? We're just 3 floors away. And besides, paparazzis can't enter the building."

"Hay. I don't know babe. We argued a while ago because of us dating outside. Yuri unnie answered Taeyeon unnie and everyone joined. They all shouted. When I spoke my side just to tell Taeyeon unnie's point, they all just continued shouting. I feel so upset."

"Ei, Seo Joohyun. Are you crying?" Yonghwa getting worried now.

"I don't know. I'm so sad and confuse right now. I don't have energy to practice today."

"I'll go there."

"Andwe. Taeyeon unnie told us not to let you go here."

"Wae?"

"We might be caught here."

"Why is Taeyeon declaring such without even thinking of your feelings?"

"Ei. She has her point."

"Even though."

"Please don't start arguing with me."

"Ara ara. I will not intervene with you and your unnies."

"I'll just see you some other time okay?"

"What about our vacation? I already booked our tickets. You already said Yes."

"I know."

"You're still going right?"

"That, I don't know."

"Ei, please Joohyun-ah."

"Please understand."

"I'm always understanding you Joohyun-ah. Please not with our vacation."

Seohyun, still crying.

"Please do your part."

"Eotteoke?"

"I don't know. I'm going with or without you."

"Please don't make this even harder for me. You're the one I'm holding into. Please."

"No. It's just a Yes or a No. You already said Yes. So we're going."

"Yonghwa."

"What?"

"Please."

"I don't know Seo Joohyun."

"I thought you will make me feel better. Seems like you're making me feel the worst now."

"I don't know. I'm sorry Joohyun-ah. I'm always the one understanding, I'm always the one sacrificing. It's not what you're getting but I'm being honest here."

"I'm sorry."

 

Seohyun hanged up. She cries for a while thinking of her confused feelings. She already commited her two days to Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Yoona. But she's thinking of the situation. She don't like her and Yonghwa to be caught by the press. She wants everything to be private between them. After a few minutes, she composed herself and sent a message to Yonghwa.

 

To: My cupcake~

I called you because I need you. And you left me. :( I'm sorry.

 

Yonghwa got her message. He dialed Seohyun's phone but she already put off her phone and went out of the room to wait for their manager.

 

Yonghwa knows how Seohyun feels. He just got pissed with her because he thinks her girlfriend will back out from their planned vacation. And so he then thought of always putting an effort to the relationship. It's always him him him.

 

He then let go of Seohyun and just continued reading.

 

Girls' Generation minus Hyoyeon and Tiffany went to SM Building without talking to each other. The girls can still feel the tension just started not long time ago.

 

As they arrived at their practice room, Hyoyeon and Tiffany's already there waiting for the reat of the members. Before they started rehearsing, a couple of SM heads talked to the group and settled their issues.

 

The girls apologized to each other. They hugged and make up before starting their arena tour rehearsal. SM ordered the girls to limit their dates with their boyfriends. As much as possible, no dates for the mean time. Just after the news about Hyoyeon and Tiffany subside.

 

Before finally starting the practice, Yoona talked to Seohyun about the vacation.

 

"Joohyun-ah, we're still going to our trip right?" Yoona asked Seohyun.

"I don't know unnie." Seohyun smirked.

"Ei, problem?

"Yongie."

"You're fighting again? Wae?"

"I told him I'm not sure if I'm coming or not."

"Ei, you already said yes. Don't leave him alone."

"You're also going unnie?"

"De. Wae? Our schedule's okay right?"

"I'm afraid unnie. I don't want us to be caught."

"We're there but I think we deserve this vacation. Especially you and Yonghwa oppa because it's your anniversary this month."

"I don't know unnie."

 

And then they started rehearsing. All of them tried so hard to forget the news and just be happy with each other's company. The girls bonded and talked together calmly about the news and about their situation.

 

CNBLUE, just in time for lunch went to KBS for an event. Yonghwa forget for a while what just happened over the phone and just enjoyed his day with s.

While at the KBS Building, at their waiting room, Yonghwa tried to call again Seohyun but then her phone's still put off and she's just focusing on her dance.

 

During the break in the afternoon, Yoona called Jonghyun while Seohyun's having a serious talk with Hyoyeon.

 

"Sarang-ah." Jonghyun answered.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better. But still can't eat much. Where are you?"

"Practice. I'll send some soup later at your dorm. Are you there?"

"Aniya. We're here at KBS. Song Festival."

"Ah. What time are will you be home?"

"Just right after the event. Maybe around 11?"

"Ei, it's already late. I'll just send it tomorrow then."

"Ohh. I miss you."

"Nado. I can't take care of you. Tsk. I'm sure you already know."

"Yeah. Our vacation's still on right?"

"De. I'm going. But Joohyun's having her second thoughts. She's acting weird really."

"Hyung seems okay. Hmmm. We're still not talking about that again."

"Ah. I don't know. Today's so spontaneous. Yah. Scandals. Yuri unnie, Sunny unnie, Sica unnie, Taeyeon unnie, Joohyun-ah."

"I'm sure Sica noona's next. If not, Hyung and Seohyun."

"Enough."

"We all have to be extra careful."

"Yeah."

 

The couple continued talking.

 

At the same time, Seohyun's having a girly talk with Hyoyeon.

 

"How was it unnie?"

"I'm coping. It's been a long morning, again. Haha. But I'm okay Joohyun-ah. Now I have time to think things and just to be with myself and with you."

"Unnie. If you can still fix it with Oppa, are you willing to try again?"

"I don't know. I'm really hurt. I can't believe everything will happen as if 2 years of being in a relationship's just 2 days."

"He's still contacting you?"

"De. But I'm ignoring him. Right now, I just want to give time for myself, our arena tour, and my family."

"I'll always be here for you unnie. You know that. Whatever decision you make, I'm beside you. All of us huh?"

"Gomawo Joohyun-ah." Hyoyeon hugged Seohyun and then Sooyoung joined them.

 

"Yah yah! What's with the hugging?" Sooyoung jokingly said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter