Way To You

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 7. Third day since Yonghwa and Seohyun fought. Both, still not contacting each other. Yonghwa spend his Sunday doing an endorsement shoot while Seohyun and the rest of the girls spend it at SM to rehearse.

 

It's a free day for Girls' Generation because of their individual activities. Seohyun stayed in the villa the whole day. She cleaned her room, helped her mother in the chores, played the piano and the guitar, played Dubu and read her book.

 

CNBLUE spend the day rehearsing at FNC and then attended the concert of Bruno Mars late in the afternoon until the evening.

 

In the morning, Jonghyun called Yoona knowing that today's her free day. Yoona woke up because of an early call from her Love.

"Mmm. Sarang-ah. Good morning." Yoona, still looking for her right state of mind.
"Sarang, good morning."
"Mmm. Sarang, why so early?"
"I just want to hear your voice first before getting up for another day."
"Mmm. I can't visit you there. Bogoshipda Lee Jonghyun."
"Ye. I know. Nado. I miss you so much Love."
"Hmm. What's for today?"
"Rehearsals and then we'll attend Bruno Mars' concert. Are you going?"
"I want to but we can't see each other right? Hmm. Eotteoke?"
"Kenchana. I understand. We're used to this situation. Mmm. Yoongie-yah."
"Hmm? Jongie-yah. Wae?"
"What if you visit us at FNC?"
"Ei~ we can't do that today Love. As the news about Fany unnie and Khunnie oppa subside, that's the time we can go out again."
"A week? What do you think?"
"Maybe. Just not today okay?"
"Okay. But you'll going with me on our vacation huh?"
"Of course I'll be with you. Mmm. Speaking." Yoona got up from bed and then walked outside her room. "Joohyun told me she might no longer join us."
"Bo? Hyung's not saying anything to me yet. For real?"
"That's what Joohyun told me. Sica unnie said they're fighting?"
"Ohh? Aigoo. He seemed okay. Love, he'll get mad if I'll open up about Seohyun. He might thought we're gossiping about him."
"Aniya. Better open it up to him so they can fix their issues."
"Let's just let them be sarang-ah. I'm sure they'll fix that in time for our vacation. If Seohyunnie will not come, you'll still come with me right?"
"Yes. We've been planning this since then."
"Very good. Yoongie."
"Mmm?"
"I love you."
"I love you."

And then they talked and talked until both needed to hang up to continue with their activities for the day.

Yonghwa, again, woke up the latest. He woke up with so much energy because it's the day of Bruno Mars' concert. He gave Seohyun her tickets when they had their goodbye stage at Music Bank. He anticipated that Seohyun will attend too and both of them will be together for the concert. And then he had his second thought. Yes. They are still not okay. It's day 3 and both still not taking the first move. And so with a heavy heart, he programmed his mood that today should be a happy day.

Seohyun, while cleaning her room, saw Yonghwa's portrait at her office table. She grabbed it, sat for a while on her office chair and stared at the portrait. She remembered that today's the concert of Bruno Mars, one of their  favorite acts. She remembered their moments together; just enjoying listening and singing to his songs. She misses him a lot. His morning calls, his greasy messages, all about him. She haven't heard from him or from his group since the day they fought. And so, with an eerie feeling, she decided to call Minhyuk that morning to check up on him.

Minhyuk's washing the dishes when his phone rang. He thought it's Krystal but then it's Seohyun. He answered the phone and then looked at Yonghwa who's watching TV while waiting for s for practice.

"Hello?"
"Yah! It's me. Don't tell your Hyung that I called. Please." Seohyun said.
"Oh. Okay. I thought it's Soojungie. Hmm. Wae?"
"I just want to check up on him Kang Minhyuk. How is he?"
"Wae? You should be calling him. Not me. Or there's something else?"
"Aniya. Just answer me Minhyuk-ah. How is he?"
"He's fine. He's very energetic today because we will watch Bruno Mars later. You're coming too right? Hyung gave you tickets?"
"Ahh. That's good to hear. I miss him so much. Ani. I'm not going."
"Wae?"
"No more questions Minhyuk-sshi. Oh, gomawo. I'm happy that he's okay."
"Just call him. He's just watching TV while waiting for us. Jungshin and I's washing the dishes right now."

And then Yonghwa butted in.

"Kang Minhyuk, who's that?"

"Yah! Don't tell him that it's me. Please Kang Minhyuk!" Seohyun said.

"Ah. Hyung. My friend from Ilsan. She's asking if we're going later."

"Ahh. Finish the call, continue washing and then we're going to FNC." Yonghwa said and then he continued watching.

"Yes Hyung." Minhyuk replied. "Ohh. They're not okay. Arasseo Seo Joohyun. I get you. I'll report to you everything."
"Gomawo."
"Aniya. Since Soojung and Sica noona will film today, my phone is free."
"Okay. Just text me okay?"
"De."

And then both hanged up.

Seohyun, like Yonghwa, was relieved hearing that he's doing fine. Although she knows that there's a problem, she's glad knowing that he's okay. She continued looking at his portrait for a few more minutes reminiscing their times together and then she continued cleaning her room and arrange her things.

After lunch, Seohyun was left alone by her parents. With no one to talk to, she thought of a gift to Yonghwa for their upcoming anniversary and how will she be making up to him. She went to her room and looked for all their polaroids. She also opened her computer and printed some of their photos together. She thought of giving him another photobook. This time, she included Dubu as she, also celebrates her 1st birthday. Dubu was Yonghwa's gift to her last year for their anniversary.

While making the photobook, a lot of realizations popped up inside her mind and then touched her heart. It's one of their major fights ever. She carefully thought what really happened and she realized that it's all just about her being afraid to be caught by the paparrazi. It's been almost 3 years and yet she's still afraid of getting caught. No one can blame her, but to think about it, she and Yonghwa had been through a lot and this is just another challenge for them to face: together. Seohyun love Yonghwa so much. He's the only one for her and she felt so guilty saying all those words to him. She asked herself again her own question, "Why am I getting so afraid?" Yonghwa promised her that he will protect and do his everything to keep their relationship private. And during the point when they fought, she doubted his promise and just let him hanging. And she felt guilty again. She cried while finishing the scrapbook she's been doing for three hours already.

After having the scrapbook, she meditated for 30 minutes and then after, she decided to make it up to Yonghwa. She called Jonghyun, who's in the middle of their rehearsals at FNC in the afternoon.

Jonghyun answered his phone as he stopped playing his guitar and got his phone from his pocket. He answered it without looking who's calling him.

"Ye?"
"Oppa."
"Who's this?" With I'm Sorry in the background.
"Oppa. It's Seohyun. Please don't mention that it's me."
"Oh?! Wae?" Jonghyun placed down his guitar and hand signed to Yonghwa. He went outside the practice room and had his anticipation that Seohyun's calling because of Yonghwa.
"Oppa. Are you busy?"
"Mmm. Kinda. Wae?"
"Oppa, I need you so much."
"Oh?! Why? About Hyung?"
"De."
"What's with him? We're rehearsing."
"Oppa, let's rebook our vacation."
"Ohh? To what date?"
"Tomorrow."
"Booo? Tomorrow? As in tomorrow? Eotteoke? Wae Seohyun-sshi?"
"Oppa. You're going to LA on Friday right?"
"De. And Yoongie has a schedule early in the afternoon on that day. I'm so confused."
"Oppa, I'll pay for the charges and other fees, let's go tomorrow. Same time. Just the date. Can you convince Yonghwa? I'll take care of Yoona unnie."
"Oh my Seohyunnie. I'm in shock. Wait."
"Oppa. We'll extend until Friday morning. We'll leave in Manila at around 9:00 and we'll arrive at Incheon at around 1pm. Just in time for Yoona unnie's event.  just prepare your things for LA before we leave tomorrow. Oppa?"
"Omo. Seohyun. Daebak! I can't believe you're saying this. Wait. We still have series of rehearsals tomorrow. Jungshin said you're attending tomorrow's event too?"
"Oppa. Please help me. I know you booked us. Please rebook it. De. I'm attending."
"Chincha. Aish. You're pressuring me. I'll call Yoona first then I'll text you if we'll agree. Is that okay?"
"Okay Oppa. Text me huh? I'll wait for your text. Oppa. Help me with Yonghwa huh?"
"Arasseo arasseo. I'll help you as much as I can. I'll talk to FNC, you talk to SM. Okay?"
"Okay Oppa. Don't tell Yonghwa I called huh?"
"Yes Seohyun-sshi."
"Gomawo Oppa."
"Mmm."
"Why Oppa?"
"Aniya. The Seohyun effect. Haha."
"Oppa. Jeongmal. Oppa huh?"
"De. I'll hang up now."
"Gomawoyo Oppa. Really thank you."
"Okay okay. Not too high. I still have to call Yoongie and FNC."
"De. Bye Oppa."
"Bye."

Jonghyun was shocked hearing the unexpected plan of Seohyun. He then dialed Yoona who's still at school.

"Mmm? Sarang. Wae? I'm still here at school."
"Yoongie, are you willing to come with me if I tell you that we'll leave tomorrow? To the Philippines?"
"Boooo? Chincha?"
"Ei, I'm still asking. What if? Let's go?"
"Hmmm. Tomorrow's fine but what's with the sudden change? What's with the question?"
"Seohyun called me. She's asking me if I can rebook it tomorrow."
"Chincha? Ohh! That's so brave of her. Hmm. It's okay with me Jonghyun. Let's help her win Yonghwa Oppa again."
"Really? You're okay with it? Hmm. Seohyun said we'll go back to Korea on Friday. Isn't it you have a schedule early afternoon of Friday?"
"De. Hmm. We can do it. I'll talk to manager oppa. Let's go! Haha!"
"Haha. Okay okay. So I'll call FNC and then think of a good reason to Yonghwa hyung."
"De. I'll arrange my things as I go home. Better call the travel agency okay?"
"Okay sarang-ah."
"Arasseo. Go home directly huh?"
"De. You too."
"Ohh. Saranghae."
"Saranghae."

The couple hanged up. Jonghyun went back inside the practice room and saw his band playing Love Light with Jungshin singing. Jonghyun came near their manager  and discussed to him about the sudden change in the schedule. While discussing, Yonghwa joined them after playing Love Light.

"You're discussing what?" Yonghwa asked.
"Ah. About our schedule. Yoona and I are thinking if we can rebook it tomorrow." Jonghyun, trying not to get too obvious.
"Hmm. Eotteoke? We still have to rehearse tomorrow? And we're leaving on Friday. So we're flying back here in Korea on Thursday?"
"That's why I'm talking to Manager Hyung if we can reschedule some of our rehearsals after the LA concert. Anyway we still have tomorrow to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter