Free Day

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 26. A happy wednesday for Girls' Generation and for CNBLUE because today is their free day.

 

Sooyoung attended an event, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon spent their day with their respective families, Sunny had her dubbing sessions, Yuri attended school, Jessica shopped with her mom, Tiffany attended a Christian activity, Yoona went to her unnie's house with her boyfriend and Seohyun, like Yuri, went to the university.

 

Jungshin spent his day with his friends, Minhyuk went to visit Krystal, Jonghyun joined Yoona and Yonghwa for the first time attended his classes in the graduate program at Dongguk University.

 

Yonghwa woke up the earliest to finalize his report due this afternoon. He sent a message to Seohyun to inform her of his first day in school.

To; My cupcake~

Babe, I'm awake now. I'm finishing my report. You're attending today? I'll send you to school. Call me.

 

He continued working on his report until 6:30. Minhyuk went out of his room and started cooking breakfast and then Yonghwa went out too to drink his morning coffee.

 

"Good morning Hyung." Minhyuk greeted with so much energy while preparing the breakfast. He's excited because he's meeting Krystal this morning and join her at her pictorial.

"Good morning too. You're early. Wae? Going home to Ilsan?" Yonghwa joined Minhyuk while putting coffee on his cup.

"Ani. I'm seeing Soojungie. What about you?"

"I'll attend my classes today. My report is due today."

"Ahh."

 

And then Jonghyun went out of his room rushing towards the door where he's to wear his shoes.

 

"Oh! Hyung! Where are you going?"

"I'll spend the day with Yoona. Ai! I'm late. Hyung, Minhyuk-ah, I'm going." Jonghyun rushingly wore his shoes and then left the dorm without saying anything more.

 

"He's really late. Ai. Lee Jonghyun. I want to know what excuse will she be telling Im Yoona this time." Yonghwa commented and then he sat at the dining table and started drinking his coffee while watching Minhyuk do his thing.

"Haha. I'm sure he can handle it well."

"Ye. How's Krystal?"

"She's okay. Busy with her endorsements. I'll join her at her pictorial this morning and then we'll go to their house this afternoon. We're great."

"Good to hear that."

"Hyung, today's the orientation at the university right? And you're submitting a report? Wae?"

"The graduate program already had their orientation 2 weeks ago. The professor sent me the course outline for the month and today is my first reporting."

"Wow. Our Hyung's a university boy again. Wondering if you and Seohyun will see each other at Dongguk."

"I sent her a message but she's still not replying. Ah! My phone. I'll just go get it." Yonghwa stood up and went to his room to get his phone.

 

 

Seohyun woke up at 6:00am to prepare to school. She went out of her room and left Hyoyeon who's still sleeping. She saw Yoona, already prepared, reading a book while in front of the TV.

 

"Unnie. Good morning! Where are you going?" Seohyun stood in front of Yoona.

"Oh! Good morning Hyunnie. Ah. I'm waiting for Jonghyun. We'll visit my sister and her family." Yoona stopped reading and focused on Seohyun.

"Jeongmalyo? Wah! That's exciting. So you're not going to Dongguk?"

"No. I already talked to the professor and I told him I'll go to school at the first discussion."

"Ahh. I'll go to school today unnie. And I think even Yuri unnie."

"Chincha? Mmm. Yah, go and eat your breakfast now and join me here. I cooked."

"Wow! Thank you unnie. I'll just go get some."

"De."

 

Seohyun walked to the kitchen to get her food served at the table. She also grind her Ma mixed with apples. She read Yonghwa's message and replied to him before walking back to the living room to join Yoona.

To: My cupcake~

Good morning my Yong! Wow! Excited? It's your first day again! Kekeke. I have to be at the school later at 9. Wait for my call. Preparing ma... Eat your breakfast!

 

She finished preparing her ma and then joined Yoona at the living room 15 minutes later.

 

"Unnie, you're cooking very well. This omelet looks delicious." Seohyun while positioning herself on the floor in front of the table.

"Yeah. I'm really working hard on my cooking skills."

"You're improving unnie. Really."

"Aww. Thank you for the compliment. I miss that."

"Ei, unnie. Something's strange. What's that?"

"Nothing. I just miss you praising me. Haha. Lately I'm always the one praising you."

"Ahh. Is that so? Haha. Okay unnie. I'll greet you more often. And I'll start with this." Seohyun started eating the omelet with java rice. "Mmm! Yoona unnie, you really cook well. The taste is so good!" She continued.

"That's better. Hahaha!"

 

And the two girls laughed. They continued talking while watching the morning news for the next 20 minutes. And then Seohyun's phone rang. It's Yonghwa.

 

"Hello. Good morning." She answered as Yoona put the volume of the TV at a lower level.

"Seo Joohyun from Dongguk. What's for breakfast?" Yonghwa on his way back to the kitchen to join Minhyuk.

"My sister, Im Yoona from Seoul cooked heavy breakfast and so I just grind my Ma with apples. What about Jung Yonghwa?"

"Ahh. I'm waiting for Kang Minhyuk from Ilsan. He's the one cooking for me."

"Ahh. Tell him cook the food well. I don't want you to starve on your first day. Haha."

"Hahaha. He's gaining his cooking skills from his father."

"De. Ei, seriously. Yongie."

"Hmm? Wae Joohyun-ah?"

"You're report's already finished?"

"De. Don't worry. I can handle this okay?"

"Okay. What time are you going to school?"

"I told you I'll send you to school. My class will start after lunch. I'll go to FNC after sending you to school."

"Ah. Okay. Pick me up at 8:30."

"Okay. I'll be there at the parking area at exactly 8:30."

"Okay. Agenda 1, settled. Hmm. What's with going to FNC? I thought today is no work day?"

"I'm meeting with the executives for my planned solo album."

"Boooo?! What did you just say? Please repeat." Seohyun got shocked with Yonghwa's revelation.

"Planned solo album."

"Bo-yah?! Seriously?!"

"Yes Seo Joohyun. Why? What's wrong?"

"You never mentioned that to me since when?"

"Ei, that thing was just proposed to me after the release of Can't Stop. And Han sajangnim's interested in pursuing that plan. We'll meet this morning to discuss."

"You're just telling it to me now. Hmpf!" Seohyun smirked and then Yoona butted in after trying to call Jonghyun.

"Hyun-ah, asked Oppa if Jonghyun already left. We're suppose to leave a while ago but until now he's not answering."

"Ah jeongmalyo? Okay unnie." Seohyun said to Yoona and then back to Yonghwa. "Ei, Jung Yonghwa. Jonghyun Oppa's still there? Yoona unnie's waiting for him here."

"Ai! He just left minutes ago. He's rushing. He's on his way now."

"Ahh. Okay." Seohyun told Yonghwa and relayed it to her unnie. "Yongie said he just left unnie. He's on his way now."

"Ahh. Okay. Gomawo. Yong seobang gomawo." Yoona louder her voice so Yonghwa can hear. And then Yonghwa started talking again.

"Seo Joohyun."

"Jung Yonghwa."

"I'll drive you to school. Starting today until your graduation."

"Mmm. You'll be busy again. Especially now you'll have your solo activities."

"What about you? You'll be with your TTS again right? Plus your Japan activities. Please don't start." Yonghwa loosing his patience.

"I'm not starting. You're the one who started this." Seohyun, joining Yonghwa.

"Stop your arguments."

"You started." Seohyun stood up and started cleaning the table and placed the plate at the counter.

"From the way I see it, as if you don't want me to pursue my solo activity."

"I'm not saying that. You're the one who started this issue."

"Who asked about my meeting at FNC?"

"Of course I'll ask. You opened it up."

"Are you looking for a fight Seo Joohyun?!" Yonghwa louder his voice making Minhyuk shocked while placing the cooked foods ob the table.

"You're the one looking for a fight. Not me!" Seohyun reaching her limit like Yonghwa.

"Enough."

"See?! Now you're giving up. You started everything. Not me."

"Ai. This early. Yah!"

"Wae?!"

 

And then Yonghwa hanged up and just started eating the foods Minhyuk just served.

 

"Ei, Hyung. Problem?"

"She's so headheaded! She keeps on asking and then she'll end up nagging and nagging!"

 

Seohyun after Yonghwa hanged up sent him a message and then went back to Yoona.

To: My cupcake~

I'll just take the taxi later.

 

"Ei, kenchana?" Yoona noticed Seohyun smirked and heard her loud voice earlier.

"De unnie. Mmm. Have you heard Yonghwa's solo album coming out later this year?"

"Solo album? From what Jonghyun told me, just solo activities. I thought they'll all be casted in different dramas. So Yonghwa oppa will release a solo album?"

"He'll attend a meeting this morning."

"So what's wrong?"

"Nothing unnie." Seohyun sighed as she sat beside Yoona and continued watching TV.

"I don't know what's taking Jonghyun so long. We're suppose to leave at 6. It's now what? 6:45. Ai!" Yoona too, like Seohyun starting to get pissed.

"What's wrong with them today? What's wrong with today? It's our free day."

"Hay. I don't know. We'll work again tomorrow. He's still not answering."

"And he's calling me back after shutting out the line." Seohyun answered the phone and shut it off too. "Now he'll know the feeling."

 

And then someone pressed the doorbell. Yoona quickly checked who it was. Finally. It's Jonghyun. She opened the door and Jonghyun quickly entered the dorm with his hair still not combed.

 

"Miane miane. I woke up late. I'm sorry Yoongie. Let's go?" Jonghyun using his hand to comb and fix his hair.

"Look at you. You look so haggard. Your hair's still wet. Your clothes are not matching, and your catching your breath. Did you eat already?"

"Miane. Minhyuk and I played Playstation last night. Let's go now? Your unnie's waiting for us."

"Ahh. Hmm. Aniya. Come. You better eat your breakfast first." Yoona pulled him to the dining table and let him sit. She grabbed a plate and chopsticks and served to him her cooked omelet and java rice.

"Sarang-ah, I'm sorry huh? Our schedule's compromised. I'll eat fast so we can go now."

"Aniya. It's okay. Next time, answer my calls so I'm not worrying here. Hmm. Bogo."

"De. I'm sorry again. Kiss." Jonghyun pouted his lips and closed his eyes. Yoona then met his lips and then hugged Jonghyun.

"I missed you."

"I love you sarang-ah. I'm sorry."

"I love you too. Yah. Go and eat. I'll just look at my closet of you have left tshirt here and other jacket. Because of you rushing, your fashion's too bad. Haha."

"De. Gomawo sarang-ah."

 

Yoona went back to her room to look for Jonghyun's clothes. Jonghyun started eating while watching Seohyun watching TV and thinking deeply while looking at her phone.

 

Yonghwa's keeping on calling Seohyun again but she's not answering. He then sent a text message to her before eating breakfast with Minhyuk.

To: My cupcake~

Answer your phone pali~

 

To: My cupcake~

Wait for me Seo Joohyun.

 

Seohyun, after reading Yonghwa's messages, walked to Jonghyun to greet him.

 

"Good morning Oppa."

"Oh. Seohyun-ah. Join me. Let's eat."

"I just ate Oppa. So you're taking Yoona unnie? She woke up the earliest."

"Ah. De. We're going to her unnie's house. Ye. We're suppose to leave at 6 but I woke up late."

"Ahh. Anyway Oppa, I have to go now. I'm going to school today."

"Yoona said you're graduating this April. Congratulations!"

"Gomawoyo Oppa. Yoona unnie will be the next one to graduate."

"Haha. Ye. She's really working hard. But she's not attending today's classes."

"Hahaha. De. Oppa. Eat well and wait for unnie."

"De."

 

Seohyun walked to her room and get ready to go to school.

 

Yonghwa, after eating, too, get ready to follow Seohyun at her dorm.

 

 

Yoona went out carrying a plain white v-neck shirt and a dark green long sleeves.

 

"Sarang-ah, how are you there? Eat more."

"Mmm. The rice is delicious. You cooked well sarang."

"Mmm! Gomawo. After you eat, just wear this. You're wearing a yellow green shirt and a leather jacket. Wae? Haha!"

"Haha. Ohh. Miane. I'll go change. I'm about to finish this then we'll go now."

"De. I'll just go get my things."

"Ohh."

 

After eating, Jonghyun placed his plates on the counter and then he changed his clothes and wore what Yoona brought.

 

The two then left the dorm, first, Jonghyun who quickly walked back to the car and after how many minutes, Yoona immediately followed.

 

 

Yonghwa left the dorm at exactly 8:30 with his Jeep. He's trying to call Seohyun again but still, she's not answering.

 

Seohyun went out of her room with Hyoyeon and said he goodbyes to her just woke up unnies Jessica, Taeyeon and Yuri. She's really determined to take the taxi and so with her ninja attire; shades, long brown coat and a cap, she stepped out of the building and walked to the waiting area at the intersection just meters away from their dorm.

 

While waiting for a taxi, her phone keeps on ringing. It's him. And so she put her phone to a silent mode and then placed it back inside her pocket.

 

Yonghwa drove as fast as he can to catch Seohyun. When he's about to drive across the intersection, he noticed a familiar girl standing at the passenger's waiting area. Yes. It's her girlfriend. And so he pull over the car just in front of her and opened the window on the front seat.

 

"Yah! Seo Joohyun. Get in the car!" Yonghwa shouted so she can hear him.

"What are you doing here? I told you I'm taking the taxi." Seohyun, avoiding an eye contact with Yonghwa.

"Ei! No more hard-to-get Seo Joohyun. Get in the car and I'll take you to Dongguk. Come on."

"Andwe. I'll wait for the taxi to come."

"Don't wait for me to go out and pull you inside the car Seo Joohyun! Let's go!" That was the first time in a long time that Seohyun heard Yonghwa's tone like that.

 

And so because of that, Seohyun gently opened the door and rode the car; sat on the front seat, closed the door and window and wore her seat belt.

 

Yonghwa after Seohyun got inside the car, started driving to the route to Dongguk University.

 

"You're just too stubborn you know." Yonghwa, mad and pissed.

"I know that already! You always say that to me. No need to repeat." Seohyun, reacting to the fight declared by Yonghwa.

"Because you're always so hard-headed. If I say enough, enough."

"Okay okay! Fine! I'm the stubborn! I'm the hardheaded! I don't care!"

 

The two kept quiet until they reached the parking area at Dongguk.

 

"Do you have anything more to say before I leave? I don't want calls. I don't want messages. I'll spend the day with my professors and with my classmates. Go ahead. What? 'Seo Joohyun, you're so stubborn, hard-headed'. Go and talk and shout now."

"I just want to say I love you and never ever smile to other guys. Have a nice day." Yonghwa said and then he faced his window and looked at his side to the left.

"How can I have a nice day if you started the day with this nonsense argument. Have a nice day too. I love you. Bye."

 

Seohyun went out of the car and then walked towards the main campus. Yonghwa watched as Seohyun leave and kept an eye on her until she reached the Theater and Music Department building.

 

Yonghwa then left and then drove his back to his dorm to get his stuffs and to prepare for the meeting.

 

He reached the dorm and saw Minhyuk about to leave while on the phone with Krystal.

 

"Hmm? You're leaving now?"

"De Hyung. I'll see you later to tonight."

"Mmm. Take care. Send my regards to Krystal."

"Yes Hyung." Minhyuk said and then he talked again to Krystal as he walked to the door to wear his shoes. "Honey, Yonghwa Hyung's saying Hi."

 

"Jeongmal? Mmm. The pictorial will be finish just before lunch. Just wait for me inside the car huh?"

"De. Can't I just stay in your waiting room?"

"Just stay in the car honey."

"Hmm. Eotteoke? It's just 9:12. So how many hours more will I wait?"

"I'm sorry honey. It's just too risky. What if just go here when I call you?"

"Ei, I'm already ready."

"I'm sorry Hyukkie-yah."

"I'll just go to your house then."

"Okay. I'll just go home right after the pictorial."

"Okay okay." Minhyuk, with an upset tone.

"I'm sorry honey okay?"

"Ye. Do well so you can finish early."

"Okay honey. I have to go."

"Mmm. I love you."

"I love you too."

 

Yonghwa after a few minutes when Minhyuk left, also left the dorm again to go to FNC for the meeting.

 

 

Krystal arrived home at 12:30 and saw Minhyuk playing chess with her father while her sister Jessica and her mother's getting ready for a shopping date.

 

"I'm home!" Krystal excitedly said as she put her bags down and walked to her mother and sister.

 

"Mmm. Your make up looks heavy." Jessica commented.

"I'll remove it later. Where are you going?"

"Shopping. Merong. Minhyuk's here. Better spend the afternoon here with Daddy."

"Ye. Ye."

"Did you already eat my baby?"

"Yes Omma. I already ate before going here."

"Ahh. We'll go ahead my sister."

 

After the goodbyes, Krystal went to the living room where Minhyuk and her dad's playing. Krystal first clinged and gave a back hug to her father and kissed him ob his cheek.

 

"Hi Daddy! Let my Hyukkie win even just once huh? Haha."

"You should be telling that to your honey. He's improving everytime we play."

"Really? Hmmm." Krystal walked to Minhyuk and like what she did to her father, she clinged and gave a back hug to Minhyuk and kissed supposedly his cheek but the Minhyuk faced her and caught her lips.

 

"Ei, bo-yah? Appa's in front of us." Krystal shyly said and then hit Minhyuk's shoulder.

"Kenchana. I'm winning. Right Sir? Hahaha."

"De. I'm letting you do whatever you want today. The house is yours. Haha."

"Kamsahamnida Appa." Minhyuk cutely smiled and winked at him. He then moved the horse and then winked too at Krystal.

 

Minhyuk and Krystal's father continued playing for 2 more rounds while Krystal changed clothes and freshen up. She then walked back to the living room and watched the chess tournament.

 

 

Jonghyun and Yoona's taking good care of the latter's niece while her sister and her brother-in-law went out on a date.

 

While the three were inside the room, all lied in bed,

"This kid's so cute. Love, I want to have a baby as cute as my niece huh?" Yoona said while assisting her niece in drinking her milk in the bottle.

"You want to start learning how to make one today? Hmm?" Jonghyun came near Yoona and kissed her ears.

"Ei, not yet Jonghyun-ah. Look at my niece. What is she thinking if she's already grown up? 'This uncle Jonghyun, so ert.' Hahaha!"

"I can't wait to be married to you Im Yoona."

"Nado."

"Saranghae." Jonghyun whispered to Yoona.

"I love you too." Yoona then kissed Jonghyun while she's holding the bottle.

"Mmm. Better let your niece sleep so we can start learning how to make cute babies."

"Andwe. We have to take care of my niece."

"Haha. My sarang's afraid."

"No I'm not. I'm just careful and doing the right thing. Stop being ert Lee Jonghyun."

"Ye. I'll stop now. I'm just joking."

 

 

Seohyun ate lunch with her professors and with her classmates. She's graduating soon and so she's wrapping up all her paper requirements before the D-Day.

 

The FNC meeting went well. Nothing's still definite except the fact that indeed, Yonghwa will have his solo album later this year. Right after the meeting and lunch at FNC, his manager drove him to Dongguk for his reporting and classes.

 

En route to Dongguk, he checked his phone if Seohyun dropped a call or a message. There was none. It was as if nothing happened this morning. In a way, he felt a little bit glad remembering that Seohyun said 'I love you too' before getting out of the car. And so he checked his SNS and posted a photo.

 

Have a nice day !!

 

The ambiance at the graduate school's more formal than the undergraduate. Since the class is very private and formal, almost nothing noticed Yonghwa in the campus unlike in the undergraduate.

 

 

After the chess tournament, Krystal's father left for an appointment with a client and so before leaving,

 

"Ei, Kang Minhyuk, just because you beat me twice doesn't mean you can already do whatever you want to my baby. Andwe. Just kiss. Okay?"

"Hahaha. Yes Sir. I'll take care of your house well."

"Yes Daddy. Promise." Krystal winked at her father and hugged him. "Thank you Daddy."

"All for you my baby."

 

Krystal's father left. The two then decided to just stay at Krystal's room and had their talkings while cuddling on bed.

 

"We'll wrap up our promotions starting tomorrow. Ai. It's so fast."

"Yeah. Time flies so fast."

"Watch Weekly Idol later huh? All of us danced well."

"Hahaha. De. I'll surely watch it."

"Very good. Hmm. How's the pictorial? How many skinships?"

"Yah, just a little."

"Really. It's work. I'm cool with that."

"De."

"Jungie."

"Mm?"

"I'm sorry huh?"

"For what?"

"I just thought of how many times I denied publicly about you and I dating."

"I understand. It's work. Really."

"Gomawo. But I just wanna say sorry."

"Mmm. It's okay."

"(In English) I miss you so much honey."

"(In English) I miss you too. I'm always the happiest whenever I'm with you."

"(In English) I'm the luckiest for having you."

"(In English) I love you very much Krystal Jung."

"(In English) I love you too Mr. Kang Minhyuk." Minhyuk pecked Krystal's lips and tightened his hug.

"You're english's getting better and better huh." Krystal commented.

"Chincha? Mmm. I'm really working hard on my book report. I'll finish it after our promotions this week."

"I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter