Valentine's Day

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 14. A free day for Seohyun while Yonghwa’s busy for Music Core. The two haven’t seen each other for almost three weeks now with Yonghwa and Seohyun’s hectic schedules.

 

Early in the morning, with his still tired body, Yonghwa woke up to prepare for his date with his girlfriend.

 

4:30am when he was already dressed and stepped out of his unit, drove his car and headed to a nearby flower shop.

 

After, he went back to his unit and wrote a card. It’s been 16 days to be exact since they last saw each other; three weeks with only phone calls and text messages; three weeks with only selcas and appearances on TV. Despite their only few kilometers away from each other, they just can’t settle to set a date for the two of them. And today was a promise. Today is the day for patching things up.

 

Yonghwa, after writing the card, started cooking pancakes which he will be sending at Seohyun’s apartment before going to MBC.

 

It took him an hour to finish cooking. He ate and then prepared himself for work.

 

6:05am when he was fetched by his manager and immediately they headed to MBC for Music Core.

 

Inside the car, as the sun rises, he remembered what happened almost a week ago, when they had a really bad fight, which until now’s not settled.

 

 

*flashback*

February 5. Yonghwa’s scheduled for M! countdown. He gave a call to Seohyun while on his way to Mnet.

 

“Good morning babe.” Seohyun just finished doing her morning rituals when she picked up.

“Mmm. Babe. Hi. Good morning.”

“Still at home?”

“No. I’m on my way to Mnet.”

“Ohh. My very hard working man. Hope you’ll win today. Can’t wait to see you. I miss you so much now Yong.”

“Winning is just a bonus. Singing my song and touching others’ really my goal.”

“I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too Hyuna.”

“We’ll see each other after your schedule anyway. I’m really excited.”

“This is the main reason why I called babe. I can’t come tonight. My filming which’s supposed to be tomorrow was moved today.”

“Huh? Eotteoke?” Seohyun, with an upset, angry tone.

“Tsk. Haish. I’m not gonna say anything to you. I can’t do something.”

“Tsk. I already made plans for us tonight. So we will reschedule this again? Why don’t we just cancel this damn date huh?”

“Hyunnie-yah. I won’t fight back because I know it’s me.”

“And please let me say all of this to you because I’m really upset babe. I’m really disappointed. It’s the third time we moved our schedule together.”

“I know I know. What I’m just asking you now is a little more of your understanding and patience babe.”

“I want to understand you, but I’m just a normal girlfriend. I get upset whenever we move our time together to another date until we have to plan another because one of us can’t commit.”

“I’m sorry.”

“What can I do now? I know you can’t do anything anyway.”

“Please don’t reiterate it. I’m just feeling bad.”

“And you think I don’t feel bad? Huh? This is really absurd.”

“Tsk. Joohyuna. I’ll make it up to you. Please?”

“When? Just don’t say any date okay. You’re always like that. You always make me wait for nothing.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Yonghwa. I’m sorry but you know you understand me.”

“Yes. I know.”

“I really want to go to the musical tonight. With you.”

“I’m sorry I can’t be with you.”

“I’ll go with or without you.”

“I said it. I won’t fight with you.”

“Okay. Haish.” Seohyun sighed.

“This is what I don’t want. You complaining everytime I’m lacking. Hey. I’m doing everything to have time for you. You know that.”

“And now you’re throwing it to me. Just to tell you, you’re the one who gave this schedule. I’m also adjusting for you.”

“And what do you think I’m doing? Taking you for granted? Please Joohyun. No.”

“Yah. Do you know how much I want to see you? Huh?”

“Me too.”

“Hay. I have to hang up.”

“Please let’s not leave an issue unsettled.”

“You already settled this issue; you, not going. What can I do? It’s work.”

“But you sound so upset. I’m upset too.”

“You know what I’m feeling right now. You should know. I have to go.”

“Tsk. Seo Joohyun. Not now please.”

“Bye.”

 

And then Seohyun hanged up.

*end of flashback*

 

 

Yonghwa, inside the car remembered that feeling after the phone call when he had to rehearse for his performance in M! Countdown.

 

“Hyung, please let’s drop this flowers and breakfast at Joohyun’s.” Yonghwa said, reminding his manager of their itinerary.

“Ohh. It’s valentine’s day. I know you miss her now.”

“Super.”

“Kenchana?”

“No.”

“Oh? Wae?”

“I can’t think of an event. How can I approach her? Should I be the one to approach her? She hurted me.”

“Aigoo. Fix that now man.”

“I want to. I really want to. But why am I feeling guilty? She should feel this. Not me.”

“I don’t know what happened but as I know you, you cannot resist your girlfriend.”

“Aniya. Not this time.”

 

The two stayed quiet as they reached the parking area at the villa.

 

“Please check your time huh? We have an early call at MBC.”

“Hyung, bring it there. I don’t want her to see me.”

“Wae?”

“Please Hyung. Just hand this to her mom or dad. I’ll wait.”

“Jeongmal. This. Haish.”

 

The manager quickly stepped out of the car and headed to Seohyun’s unit.

 

Just 10 minutes after, the manager arrived back to the car.

 

“How was it? Is she awake?” Yonghwa interrogating his manager.

“I handed it over to her mother. Her father and Seohyun-sshi’s still not awake.”

“Ahh.”

“Satisfied?”

“De. Kamsahamnida Hyung.”

 

And then they left the villa and headed to MBC.

 

Seohyun’s mother, after receiving the breakfast and the arrangement of flowers, gave a call to Yonghwa.

 

“Omoni.” Yonghwa picked up quickly his phone.

“Yonghwa. Hello.”

“Hello Omoni. How are you? I miss you so much.”

“I’m doing great. And I miss you so much son. It’s been what? Yaah.”

“Oh. Omoni. Mianeyo. I’ve been really busy this past few months.”

“Yaah. Your album’s the best. Your appa always plays it here at home.”

“Really? Ohh. I’ll soon be visiting you Omoni. After my promotions.”

“Please do. Anyway, the reason why I called is because of the flowers and the pancakes. You cooked this?”

“De Omoni.”

“Wow. Joohyun should be the one taking care of you because you're busier that her.”

“Aniyo Omoni. She’s also busy with her musical and So Nyuh Shi Dae activities. Kenchanayo.”

“Aniya. Don’t worry. I’ll tell Joohyun to visit you okay?”

“Eii. Omoni.”

“Wae? What’s wrong? Problem? Again?”

“Ohh. We had a fight last week.”

“Still not okay?”

“De.”

“Aigoo. Wae? She seems okay.”

“I don’t know if it’s okay to tell you Omoni.”

“Eii. I’m your mother too. Please tell me.”

“Just a normal fight Omoni. I really got pissed when I saw her watching the musical with Joo Jin Mo sunbaenim. We’re supposed to watch it together but I can’t come because of my filming.”

“Ohh. Tsk. Haish. My daughter. And up to this moment you two still not talking?”

“De. I’m sorry Omoni. I just can’t.”

“Kenchana. Aigoo. I can’t intervene because it’s your call. We’re just your parents, guiding you.”

 

And then Seohyun went out of her room and walked to the kitchen, when she heard her mother talking over the phone.

 

“I know Omoni. Please tell Joohyun to read the card. And to eat the pancakes.”

“I’ll tell her son. I’m sure you’ll fix this. You know very well my daughter. I know you handle her well. Maybe, you know better than us now.”

“Gomawoyo Omoni. And I’m sorry.”

“Kenchana. I trust you very well Yonghwa.”

“Please take good care of your health Omoni. Please send my regards to Apuji.”

“I should be the one telling you that. You’re very busy. Your Apuji’s still asleep.”

“Omoni. I’m sorry huh? Sorry if I’m telling the public I’m not dating. I just have to say it to you.”

“Ohh. That’s nothing. It’s all part of the game son. In time, you’ll say to the world that you’re with my daughter. Don’t say sorry.”

“I just have to Omoni. Mianeyo.”

“Ohhh. This man. So you’re planning to date Joohyun tonight?”

“De. I wrote it on the card Omoni. I’ll ask permission to date her tonight.”

“Of course, you can always have my daughter Yonghwa.”

“Thank you Omoni. Really thank you.”

 

And then Seohyun interrupted after listening to some of her mother’s replies to Yonghwa.

 

“Omma. Good morning.”

 

Her mother got shocked.

 

“Oh! Daughter. Good morning. Wait.” And then her mother continued talking to Yonghwa.

 

“She’s already up.” Yonghwa, after hearing Seohyun’s voice. “I miss her so much.”

“I’ll hang up now. See you.”

“See you Omoni. Thank you again.”

“Ohh. Take care son.”

“Take care too Omoni.”

 

And her mother hanged up.

 

“Who’s that on the line Mom?” Seohyun pretending haven’t heard the conversation.

“Your boyfriend.”

“Ahh.”

 

Seohyun sat on the dining table and started putting coffee on her cup when she noticed the arrangement of flowers beside her chair.

 

“Is this mine Omma?” Seohyun asked.

“Yes. And the pancakes. Please read the card.”

“Really? Ohh. Hmmm.”

“I’ll just go check your Dad.”

 

Seohyun’s mother left the dining area and walked to their room. She then grabbed the flowers and get the card.

 

Will you be my date tonight? I’ll pick you up 7:30.

 

 

Seohyun don’t know what to feel. After their fight a week ago, that was the first time Yonghwa contacted her. She remembered how upset Yonghwa was when he knew she went out with Joo Jin Mo.

*flashback*

 

Seohyun was on her way home when she browsed her phone and saw 15 missed calls from Yonghwa and two messages. She opened the messages and read the two.

 

From: Babe~

You should’ve just even informed me that you’re going out with him. Not like this.

 

From: Babe~

You really don’t care about my feelings huh. Especially now that we’re not seeing each other. Fine. You’re really stubborn, selfish and so insensitive.

 

Seohyun’s really pissed when she read his messages and so she replied.

 

To: Babe~

The way you said everything, as if you don’t have a part on this. It’s all your fault anyway. So don’t say that this is all me because if it’s not with you, I won’t be going with him. Please don’t text or call if you’ll just point this all out to me.

 

Yonghwa read her reply just after he finished saying his goodbyes to the crew of his reality show. He then started dialing her digits and she picked up.

 

“What now?!” Seohyun, already at her peak.

“You’re really disappointing. Please don’t make my schedule the cause of this fight.”

“Okay. If not your schedule, then what? FNC? Han Seong Ho? Come on. Yonghwa, if you want to fight with me, go on. I don’t care!”

“You’re too unfair! I’m giving you everything you want. I’m adjusting for you. But when it’s me who’s asking a little of your understanding, you’re acting like that. Gosh Joohyuna! I’m sick and tired of always giving for you! Please give me even just a little of respect.”

“If you’re tired of this, let’s just finish this relationship!”

“Now it’s you who’s challenging me! You know that I can’t do it, it’s always that! Maybe you’re right. Let’s just call it quits!”

 

And then Yonghwa hanged up. Both were angry of the situation. They just want to see each other but because of their emotions, they said bad things to each other and ended losing their grip.

*end of flashback*

 

Seohyun’s tears suddenly fell after reading the card. She really misses Yonghwa and she really didn’t mean to break up him. She was just at her peak of temper and so she said those words to him. Words are easy to say, so easy to hurt.

 

After minutes of contemplating, she wiped her tears and grabbed her phone. She walked back to the dining area and started composing a message to Yonghwa.

 

To: Babe~

I’ll be watching this afternoon. See you tonight.

 

Yonghwa just arrived in his waiting room when he saw Seohyun’s reply.

 

He quickly replied.

 

To: My baby~

See you.

 

 

Yonghwa then started preparing for his special event for Seohyun. Her reply was a confirmation of her attending tonight.

 

He started booking a reservation to a luxurious hotel with a private lounge where they will have dinner and spend the night together.

 

Seohyun, after receiving Yonghwa’s reply started eating the pancakes served without waiting for her parents. Her mood was up and she’s looking forward for the reconciliation of her and Yonghwa.

 

Moments after, her parents went out of their room and joined her for breakfast.

 

“Wow. My daughter’s up early. Good morning.” Seohyun’s father said as he settle down at the dining table with his wife.

“I’ll clean today and visit Dubu’s doctor.”

“No date with your cupcake?”

“I’ll see him tonight Appa.”

“Ohh. That’s good to hear! So that’s what the card said?” Seohyun’s mother butted in.

“De Omma.” Seohyun, blushing and getting shy.

“How many times do I have to tell you not to extend your fights? Aigoo. There’s no other man I would want you to end up with except Jung Yonghwa.” Seohyun’s father seriously remarked.

“Ei Appa. We had problems. And some problems can’t be solve just overnight.”

“Even though. You should understand each other. If you’re wrong, you’re wrong. Admit it and stand up. Don’t run away.”

“Arasseoyo Appa. We’re grown up now. We know what we’re doing. It’s all part of the relationship.”

“But don’t break up with him.”

“I just said that because I was really mad.”

“Appa, your daughter’s right. Just trust her. She knows Yonghwa well.” Seohyun’s mother butted in.

“That’s right Appa.”

“What if she found another woman? Better than you?”

“I don’t know Appa. Maybe I won’t love anymore.”

“Really? So you should protect him.”

“Hahaha. De Appa.”

 

And then they continued talking about relationships and schedules.

 

Seohyun, after helping her mother in the kitchen started cleaning her room. She arranged her clothes and some of her stuffs still on her table.

 

She saw her double finger ring and her silver plated bracelet she recently wore at the Hermes event.

 

She remembered the day she gave Yonghwa his silver plated bracelet five days ago.

 

*flashback*

February 9 evening when she personally went to a shopping mall with her manager to buy a gift for Yonghwa. With her ninja attire, she stroll around the accessories section and looked for a beautiful gift to Yonghwa. Seldom do they celebrate their WGM anniversary, and so she decided to buy him a gift.

 

She found a couple, silver plated bracelet and bought for them. As she arrived home, she wrote a letter and asked her manager to hand it over to Yonghwa.

 

“Oppa, please send this to Yonghwa’s house.” Seohyun handed her gift.

“You don’t want to come with me?”

“Aniyo Oppa. I have to rest early. I have my schedule tomorrow. And besides, he’s still mad at me. He’s still not contacting me. Just give him that.”

“Ahh. So you’re still not okay?”

“Not yet Oppa.”

 

They conversed for a couple of minutes until her manager left and headed to Yonghwa’s unit.

 

Yonghwa just arrived home from his filming and hiking when Seohyun’s manager arrived at the unit. Yonghwa opened the door and welcomed her manager.

 

“My child wants you to have this.” Seohyun’s manager handed the gift.

“Really? Or this is just from you?”

“No. Seriously. It’s from her. She wants you to have that now.”

“Alright. Please tell her she don’t have to do this.”

“Ei. Man. She’s just waiting for you.”

“I’ll teach her her lesson Hyung.”

“But not too hard huh.”

“Of course Hyung.”

 

Yonghwa entertained Seohyun’s manager and offered him a cup of coffee. They stayed for an hour conversing about Seohyun and about their respective schedules.

 

It was already 12 midnight when her manager left and that’s the time when Yonghwa started freshening himself and rested.

 

Inside his room, he opened the gift and was fascinated by the luxury of the bracelet.

“Wow. This is expensive.” Yonghwa told himself.

 

He then opened the card and read its content.

 

I want you to have this. Just want you to know that I always remember the day we first met, officially. 2010.02.11… I’m giving this today because I’ll be busy tomorrow and the next day. And I know you too. Hope we can patch this up. I’ll be waiting.

Seo Joohyun

 

Yonghwa’s heart fluttered reading Seohyun’s message. It’s as if all the pain just evaporated that fast. But as what he said to her manager, she has to learn her lesson. And that night’s not yet the day. As he inspected the bracelet, he saw Seohyun’s name engraved at the back of the bracelet.

 

서주현2010.02.11정용화

 

He then suddenly remembered the day they first met; at the MBC lobby. He then kept the gift and lied down to his bed reminiscing that day with her. Until he fell asleep.

 

February 10. He’s up in his very good mood. With an early schedule, he dressed up to the jacket that Seohyun gave and he wore the bracelet he just received last night.

 

Knowing his girlfriend’s up to her musical, he posted photos of his attire at his weibo just for Seohyun to see him. He attended various radio shows in the morning.

In the evening, he guested on Sunny’s Radio Show. Before getting on air, Yonghwa and Sunny talked.

 

“Soonkyu-yah, please don’t mention Joohyun huh? Don’t ask anything about her. I don’t want scandals. She don’t like it too.”

“Trust me Man. But there will be no time I can’t mention our friendship.”

“Kenchana.”

 

 

 

Seohyun, focusing on her musical, remembered her boyfriend. She used to update him of her activities. She thought if he’s wearing her gift or if he liked it. But the show must go on. Professionally, she finished her musical with much grace and eloquence.

*end of flashback*

 

Seohyun and Dubu then stepped out of the villa and headed to the petshop to have her haircut and to buy some new stuffs for the dog. After, she went back home for lunch.

 

Yonghwa had been busy booking and planning in a short while his event for Seohyun. While doing his job at MBC, he’s contacting various private restaurants for a prompt reservation.

 

He’s in the good mood at the rehearsals and during the recording. He know he’ll meet his girlfriend soon. Deep in his heart is an excited Yonghwa.

 

Music Core ended well. He did not win but still, he's still on a hype mood.

 

After the schedule, he went straight to the salon to prepare for his date. He called his coordi noona to prepare a suit for him.

 

Seohyun, after watching music core at home started preparing herself. She practiced a song she will be singing for Yonghwa with her piano and wrote a letter for him.

 

6:30 when Yonghwa finished his thing with his coordi noona and the salon. He was drove by his manager back to his home to have his private evening with Seohyun.

 

As he arrived home, he immediately got his jeep and drove to a nearby flowershop.

 

As fast as he can, he quickly walked back to his jeep and drove en route to Seohyun’s villa.

 

7:20pm when he arrived at the basement parking. With nervousness, he walked inside the building and arrived at Seohyun’s villa. He entered the passcode and opened the door.

 

Seohyun’s watching TV alone when she heard the door opened.

 

“Annyeong.” Yonghwa said as he closed the door. Quickly, Dubu barked and ran to Yonghwa’s feet his leather shoes.

 

“Ohh. Dubu-yah! Gosh! I missed you so much!” Yonghwa picked up Dubu and kissed her head.

 

Seohyun don’t know what to do. Her heart started beating faster as she heard Yonghwa’s voice. She stood up with nervousness and walked to where Yonghwa was.

 

“You came.” Seohyun said while holding her tears.

“Hi. You look perfectly beautiful.” Yonghwa’s eyes were stucked on Seohyun’s face as he put down Dubu.

“You too. Skinny but really handsome. Ahmm. Congratulations on your wins. I never missed one.”

“Thank you. Thank you Joohyuna.” Yonghwa felt the awkwardness. The feeling when he first met her came again. “Ahmm. Where’s Omma and Appa?”

“Ah. Yes. Them. They had to go. The reservation I took was at 7 in the evening. They can’t miss the quartet and the fireworks.”

“Ahh. Too bad, I miss them so much. It’s been a while since I last saw them. I miss your parents.”

“They miss you too.”

 

Yonghwa smiled and did a head-to-foot thing at Seohyun.

 

“Why? Something wrong?” Seohyun noticed.

“No. Nothing’s wrong. Hmm. I’m just wondering if you can have your scarf and warm sweaters or coat maybe.”

“Huh? Wae? Are we staying outside?”

“Yeah.”

“Huh? Oh. Wait then.”

 

Seohyun, a little bit stressed, walked back to her room and grabbed her white scarf and white coat.

 

Quickly, she stepped out of her room.

 

“I’ll just wear it later.”

“Ready?”

“Ani.”

“Hmm? Wae?” Yonghwa asked while fixing his suit.

“Let’s first talk.” Seohyun walked near Yonghwa; face to face.

“What do you want?” Yonghwa getting serious.

“I’m sorry for all my actions. That day, I was really helpless because I really want to see you. I miss you that much. I’m sorry I became a bad girlfriend. It’s all my fault. I’m sorry.” Seohyun bowed her head and not facing Yonghwa. Her tears, unknowingly fell. “Miane Jung Yonghwa.”

 

Yonghwa cupped Seohyun’s face and started wiping her tears with his fingers. Seohyun let Yonghwa hold her face. Yonghwa then grabbed his hanky on his pocket and used it I  wiping Seohyun’s tears.

 

“Lessons were learned. We’ll stand up again from this fall and face everything together. I understand you Joohyuna. I really do. I’m just a man. You know me more than anybody else in this world.”

“I know. Yongie-yah, I can’t break up with you. I don’t know if I’ll still survive without you. I love you so much.” Seohyun replied and cupped Yonghwa’s face.

“Stop crying. Your make up.” Yonghwa, wiping Seohyun’s tears and fixing her face. “I love you so much. And I’m sorry for letting you feel this. I’m sorry for letting you suffer this much.”

“I hurted your feelings.”

“We both hurted each other. But we’re here now. Both ready to face the chances again.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry.” Yonghwa holding back his tears.

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

 

And then the two hugged each other tightly.

 

“I missed you so much Seo Joohyun. I missed you.” Yonghwa’s tears fell as they hugged. “Please don’t do this to me again. I’m sorry.” He continued.

“I missed you too and I’m sorry.”

“Joohyuna saranghae.”

“Saranghae Yonghwa.”

 

The two hugged for a while and then Seohyun broke it; her hands circled around Yonghwa’s nape.

 

“I’ll make it up to you.” Seohyun smiled and said.

“Kenchana Joohyuna.” Yonghwa’s hands around her waist. “You don’t have too.”

“I’m always causing this kind of fight. I’m sorry.”

“Shh. Enough. My beautiful girlfriend.”

“I love you so much Yongie. I know it’s so easy to say I will break up with you but I can’t do it.”

“Nado. I love you so much.”

 

And then Seohyun gave a peck on Yonghwa’s lips.

 

“I love you Jung Yonghwa.” She smiled while wiping his lips with the lip gloss.

“Haha. That’s very sudden. I missed you a lot. And I truly love you.”

“You smell different.” Seohyun then noticed Yonghwa’s different scent from his usual one.

“Huh? Hmm. My girlfriend told me she’ll be sending new bottles. But she recently broke up with me.”

“Ahhh. But she’s back. Hmm. She’ll buy three more for you then.”

“De. Haha. Seo Joohyun, we should go now.”

“Okay okay.” Seohyun walked back to the living room. “Wait. I’ll just put Dubu inside her bag. I’ll leave her at the lobby so Omma and Appa could pick her up later.”

“I’ll get your coat, scarf and bag.”

“De. Gomawo.”

 

After a short while, Seohyun’s carrying Dubu inside her bag as she walked to Yonghwa.

 

“Ready?” Yonghwa said as he get Dubu.

“Oh, thank you. Kenchana?”

“De. Why’s your bag so heavy?” The two started walking.

“Just stuffs.”

 

And the two stepped out of the villa and locked the door.

 

They started walking on the hallway.

 

“You’re parked where?” Seohyun asked as she clung her arm on Yonghwa’s.

“Beside Romeo.”

“Ahh. We have to walk to the lobby huh.”

“Yes. I know. Kenchana. This villa’s safe anyway.”

“Ei, it’s valentine’s day. Paparazzi’s are rooting for another couple.” Seohyun as they entered the elevator.

“Kenchana. I’m ready for that thing to happen.”

“Even though. We have to be careful.”

“I know.”

 

And the two stayed quiet until the elevator opened.

 

Without hesitations, naturally, they walked to the reception with their arms linked.

 

“Seohyun-sshi. Omo. Jung Yonghwa-sshi. Annyeonghasseyo.” The receptionist was fascinated by the good looking couple.

“Hi. I’ll just leave my dog here. Please hand it over to my parents later.” Seohyun said as Yonghwa placing the bag in front of the receptionist.

“Oh, sure sure. No problem.” The reception said.

“Thank you so much. You don’t need anything for her. She’s good to sleep anyway.” Seohyun continued reminding the receptionist.

“Yes yes. No worries. I’ll take care of your dog.”

“Thank you thank you.”

“Sure.”

 

And then the couple started walking to the parking area at the back of the building.

 

“I saw your photos yesterday.” Seohyun opened the topic.

“Huh? What photos?” Yonghwa asked.

“You, running from the airport to catch Music Bank.”

“Ahh. That. Ohh. The flight in China was 30 minutes delayed. Thank God I made it to KBS just in time for my live performance.”

“Oh? That was live? Omo. My hardworking Yongie. Aiii~ I don’t know if this is enough.” Seohyun answered.

“Kenchana Joohyuna.”

 

 

And then they reached Yonghwa’s Jeep.

 

“Ei, Romeo’s already dusty. You’re not using it?” Yonghwa said while he looked at Seohyun’s car.

“Can’t drive. I need someone’s approval before using my car.”

“Haha. Whoever that someone is, just be patient about him.”

“Hahaha. Now, I’ll be more patient and more understanding about him.”

“That’s good.”

 

Yonghwa then walked to Seohyun’s door and opened the car with the keys by pressing the unlock button.

 

“Why are you here?” Seohyun, bewildered.

“Here is for you Babe.” Yonghwa, after placing Seohyun’s bag and her coat and scarf in between the driver and passenger’s seat, he got the bouquet of flowers with card and gave it to Seohyun.

“Ohhh. These are white roses. Beautiful. Thank you Babe.” Seohyun’s eyes, watery. Her heart’s so light with their reconciliation. These were one of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter