Christmas Eve

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 24. Still a busy day for Girls' Generation and CNBLUE. Seohyun have to attend her musical rehearsals and then learn Crazy In Love by Beyonce for SBS Gayo. CNBLUE's still working on their album and then filming the FNC show.

Just as usual, Seohyun called her boyfriend on her way to rehearsals.

"Yes my cupcake." Yonghwa while dressing up, then he the loudspeaker and continued dressing up.

"Good morning my cupcake!"

"Oh. Good morning my cupcake! On your way to work?"

"Ye. You?"

"Dressing up. We'll head to FNC for our album and then will film shortly for the FNC show then I'm free. What time will we go to your Aunt's house?"

"Ahh. Well I'll just have my musical rehearsal today and I have to learn Crazy In Love by Beyonce. Maybe around 7:30?"

"Ah okay. So how? I'll pick you where?"

"Mmm. Omma and Appa will go earlier. Mmm. Here at SM?"

"Okay okay. So what will I wear?"

"Hmm. Just wear your warm clothes."

"Will that be okay? You want me to be with Park Seju?"

"That's more I like it. Haha. And you'll be with Park Seju's wife."

"Okay. I'll dress well tonight. You too okay?"

"Okay okay. I'll see you tonight Baby."

"Yeah. I'll see you tonight. I'll call you later Babe. I'm rushing."

"Okay okay. Your vitamins and your medicines okay?"

"Ohh. I love you."

"I love you."

And the two hanged up and focused on their respective schedules that day.

 

In the afternoon, Seohyun went to SM to rehearse with Taeyeon and Tiffany for the Special Stage at SBS Gayo together with their vocal coach.

While learning their lines, Taeyeon broke the busy atmosphere and asked the two girls, "Where will you spend your Christmas Eve?"

"I'll stay home with my brother and his family. They're here." Tiffany said while highlighting her lines. "Khunnie will also join us for dinner. You Joohyun-ah?"

"Ahh. We'll have dinner at my Aunt's house. Yongie will be with us." Seohyun replied while reading the lyrics slowly. "You Taeyeon unnie?"

"Ahh. We'll also have dinner with the whole family."

"Oh really? Unnie, I'll just give your gifts on the 26th okay? Hehe." Seohyun said to her unnies.

"Ah. So you have a gift. Haha. What's that?" Taeyeon said and now interrogating her maknae.

"Ei, it's a secret. Just wait on the 26th unnie. Haha."

"Haha. Okay okay. You'll receive yours when I got mine. Haha."

"Ai. Chincha unnie. But thank you in advance."

"Wah. We will not spend Christmas together this time. Last year, we celebrated it in Japan. Time flies so fast." Tiffany butted in.

"Yeah. But it's okay. Let's give it to our families this time." Taeyeon said and started reading again her lines.

"I agree." Seohyun said and they continued practicing until 6:30.

 

Seohyun started dressing up right after the practice. Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately left for their respective celebrations.

Seohyun changed her simple plain jeans and shirt to a casual cocktail black dress and applied a natural look make-up on her face. She was assisted by the SNSD stylist who's there at the building at that moment.

 

Yonghwa on the other hand went to his dorm after the filming and prepared himself while Jungshin went to his parents, Minhyuk at Ilsan and Jonghyun at Yoona's. He wore a very elegant suit perfect for a corporate meeting during the winter season. He also prepared his gifts for Seohyun and for her family.

 

7:15 when Seohyun texted Yonghwa to ask where he is.

To: My cupcake~

Where are you? I'm ready.

 

And then Yonghwa replied,

To: My cupcake~

Inside the car, starting the engine. I'll be there in a while. See you babe~

 

To: My cupcake~

Okay. Wear your seatbelt! Take care and drive safely.

 

Yonghwa arrived at SM basement parking at 7:28. He called Seohyun.

"Hello Yonghwa." Seohyun answered as her manager oppa and stylist unnie prepared her things upon hearing Yonghwa's name.

"Joohyun-ah, I'm already here at the basement. I'm using my Jeep."

"Jeongmal? Arasseo. I'll come down now."

"I'm sorry I can't go up there. I didn't bring anything to cover myself. Are you alone?"

"Kenchana. I'm with Manager Oppa and stylist unnie. I don't have much stuff. Just my bag and another one for my clothes."

"Are you okay huh? I'll wait for you here. See you in a bit."

"De. Bye bye."

 

Seohyun with her Oppa and Unnie stepped out of the SNSD Room and went down to the basement parking. As they saw the black Jeep, Seohyun rode the front seat.

 

"Hi!" Seohyun greeted her boyfriend as she settles down.

"Oh, hello!"

Oppa and Unnie opened the back door and placed the things of Seohyun.

"Yonghwa-sshi! Merry Christmas! Wow! You have a lot of gifts here huh?" Manager Oppa said.

"Hyung, happy christmas! Noona! Aish, it's for everyone. Hyung, Noona, I left my gifts for SM people. I'll just send it tomorrow. It's for my cupcake. Haha."

"Oh chincha? Haha. I'm just kidding. You also have a gift from us. Hehe. We'll just give it to Seohyunnie."

"Jeongmalyo? Haha. Kamsahamnida Hyung. Noona. Anyway, you're going home too? Come in. We'll give you a ride home."

"Kenchana Yonghwa-sshi. We still have to arrange something back inside the building before going home." Stylist unnie said.

"Ahh. Okay okay. Seems like my girlfriend's ready. We'll go ahead then. Noona, Hyung, happy christmas!" Yonghwa reached for their hands and gave them a hand shake.

"Yeah. Thank you Yonghwa-sshi. Careful in driving okay? Not too fast. Enjoy the night. Seohyunnie, Merry christmas!"

"Merry christmas Yonghwa, Seohyun."

"Merry Christmas Oppa, Unnie. Gomawoyo!" Seohyun said as she locked her phone after sending a message to her father. "Enjoy!"

"Ohh. Take care love birds." Manager Oppa closed the door and with stylist unnie walked back to the lift.

 

"Are you ready? Wow. You're.... stunning." Yonghwa said as he stares at Seohyun and then touched her face, jaw to the earlobe.

"Yes. I messaged Appa that we're on our way. Thank you Baby. You look like my father whenever he goes to office and meet his clients. You even wear this cute tie."

"Chincha? Hmm. When we retire, I'll apply to be your father's staff. I'll study law and business."

"Ei, just do what you want. I will not pressure you to do this and that."

"Haha. Wow. I like that Joohyun-ah." Yonghwa started driving. "Aren't you cold? Your legs?" Yonghwa placed his hands on Seohyun's left knee. Seohyun quickly grabbed Yonghwa's hand and removed it from her knee. "This hand is supposed to be here, not on my knee. Ai. ert." Seohyun placed Yonghwa's hand on the gear shifts. "My legs are okay. I have here my blanket. Just focus on driving baby."

"Haha. Okay Miss Seo Joohyun."

 

Yonghwa continued to drive while talking to Seohyun.

"It's been a while since we last used your car. You should change our photo. Tell Jungshin to give you another gift." Seohyun said while looking at their photo on the dashboard.

"Yes. We always use our van. Ah. That? You don't like that? Look at us before. So young, so new. Haha."

"What's us now? Old? Haha."

"Ani. I always feel like we're a new couple. Young and cute. Haha."

"Haha. Yes. Because my boyfriend's choding."

"Ei, I'm not always choding huh. Look at your boyfriend now. So cool. Haha."

"I know right. So you're flying to Japan tomorrow?"

"Ooh. But we will film something tomorrow morning, for our tour on January. We'll fly in the afternoon."

"Ahh. Yong, I'll go out with my friends tomorrow night."

"Friends?"

"My college friends. Anna, Sunghee, Moonyoung and the rest of the gang."

"Ahh. Okay. Just be careful okay?"

"De."

"So Hweejae will be there too?"

"Of course. The whole gang will go tomorrow. I'll treat them for coffee."

"Wow. They will bring their boyfriends I'm sure."

"I know. Kenchana. They'll understand that you can't come."

"Okay." Yonghwa nodded and focused on the road.

"Tomorrow's the only free time I have to hang out with them."

"Yeah. I'm okay Hyun. Really."

"Ei, I know you. You want to come with me. Why? Because of Hweejae?"

"He always tease you. I should be there so he can never say a word against you."

"Ei, I'm fine. I'm used to it anyway. We've been classmates since grade school."

"Call me when he tease you okay?"

"Haha. Yes my handsome boyfriend. Tonight is our night okay? My cousins are really excited to see you. When was the last time you saw them?"

"Yeah. I'm okay Joohyun. Hmm. I can't even remember when. A year ago?"

"I think so. Ah. Yah. Look here. I'll take you a picture." Seohyun said as they stopped in the red light. She her phone and took a photo of Yonghwa. "1, 2, 3! Wow. Very cool."

"Yah. Remove your seatbelt. Come near me and let's take a photo, my pretty baby." Yonghwa while checking at the traffic. "We're still stuck in this traffic. Come here."

 

Seohyun removed her seatbelt and moved near Yonghwa. She leaned on Yonghwa and he placed his right arm around her. Seohyun took the photo using the front camera, "1, 2, 3!" And then together, they looked at the photo.

"Wow. We really look good together." Yonghwa said.

"Because you have a beautiful girlfriend. You're becoming handsome because of me."

"Is it that or the other way around?"

"Hahaha. I don't think so." Seohyun went back to her seat and looked closely at their photos.

"Wear your seatbelt my cupcake. We'll go in 10 seconds." Yonghwa said upon seeing the timer at the traffic light.

 

Seohyun wore her seatbelt and they continued talking about random things. Both of them always enjoy talking about everything; politics, fashion, movies, music, sports, etc.

 

After 30 more minutes, they arrived at a small village in Seoul where Seohyun's aunt lives.

 

Both of them went out of the car. Seohyun's carrying her bag while Yonghwa's carrying his gifts for Seohyun's family. They entered the house and both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter