Happy Birthday!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

May 15. Jonghyun and Sunny's Birthday.

 

The girls gathered together in their dorm in the morning. Tiffany distributed to the girls the CDs and DVDs that CNBLUE gave.

Jessica, upon receiving the Blind Love CD, played it to their CD player in the living room while everyone's busy eating their breakfast that Sunny prepared for her birthday and checking their CDs and DVDs.

 

While Blind Love was playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcmFrXuf0Ew

 

At the dining table.

 

"Yaaah. Yonghwa's voice is so good!" Sooyoung said.

"De. Even Jonghyun. He's the one who produced this one right?" asked Taeyeon.

"De unnie. He composed the song." Yoona answered with a smile.

"Yeah! He's so cool! I mean, they're all cool. They're producing their own song, their own album." Taeyeon continued. "I hope someday we can also produce our own album. What do you think?" she asked.

"Ye. That would be nice unnie. We'll be able to compose and record our own song." Seohyun answered. "At least now, we're contributing lyrics for our album." she added.

 

They continued to talk about Sunny's party later that night.

With Your Eyes on play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4TY2b7fzKo

 

"Eii, Sooyoung and I can't join you. I have my meeting for the movie in the evening." said Yuri. "I have to fix my schedule for the filming." she added.

"Yeah. I have filming later this afternoon." added Sooyoung.

"That's okay. At least you're here now. Gomawo~" said Sunny. "Yoona, you're going tonight right?" she asked.

"De unnie. I'll go home early. I promise." answered Yoona. "I'll take Hyunnie with me." she added.

"Yah. What if your boyfriends won't release you for my birthday?" Sunny asked again.

"Eii, unnie, of course we'll not allow that to happen. We promise." Seohyun said.

"Arasseo arasseo."

 

Greedy Man on play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBAKOQINYBs

 

"Is that the song that Jung Yonghwa composed?" Jessica asked.

"Ye unnie." answered Yoona.

"It's in english. Yah. Jung Yonghwa's so good now in english e." Jessica said.

"Eii, that song is for maknae!" said Yuri with a teasing look at Seohyun.

"Aniyo unnie." Seohyun with a shy smile.

"(in English)It's really for Seohyun Jessie right?" said Tiffany teasing Seohyun.

"(in English) Yeah! That part, 'I'm not far from your home now.' Aiii! Jeongmal! So obvious!" answered Jessica. "That's the reason they got into a scandal last month."

"(in English) Yeah! So nice of Yonghwa to write a song about his love for Seohyun! Even the part, 'You are young, you are cute, everyone looks at you. Tell them "I have a boyfriend.' Oh my gosh! He really wants Seohyun to tell her fanboys that she already has a boyfriend! Chinca!" said Tiffany.

"You're speaking again in English huh? (in English) I can understand you!" shouted Seohyun. And everyone laughed.

"Yah! Uri maknae, so defensive!" Hyoyeon commented. "We're all proud of your boyfriend! So brave!" she continued.

"What about my boyfriend unnie?" butted by Yoona.

"Eiii, Lee Jonghyun! We're also proud of him Yoona-yah! Aiiiishh." Taeyeon said. "You maknae's are really lucky to have boyfriends like them. Such hardworking guys."

"Kamsahamnida Taeyeon-unnie." Seohyun thanked Taeyeon.

 

*flashback*

Some day in April, Seohyun had a CF shooting with Siwon for SKT.

 

Yonghwa was in Japan to record a song for their single Blind Love. Early in the morning, while preparing to go to the recording studio, he browsed Seohyun in the internet. He saw pictures of Seohyun and Siwon filming and they looked so sweet and close. Upon seeing the photos, he immediately called Seohyun.

"Hello?" answered Seohyun.

"How's my girlfriend?"

"I'm good. I'm cooking our breakfast today. You? How's my boyfriend calling this early?"

"Wae? Am I not suppose to call you at this hour?"

"Aii! Cham! I assumed you're still sleeping because you're preparing for your recording right? I just thought you rested your voice. You know."

"Eii, very genius Joohyun~ah! Seriously, I don't have lyrics yet for my song to be recorded later."

"The one you made when I was at your studio?"

"De."

"Mmm. The melody is so good yeobo~ I'm sure, you'll not be stress thinking of the lyrics. Isn't it that's a song for me? I know that you have a lot to say to me. Haha" Seohyun said and laughed.

"De. Mmm. The melody is light, feels so good. That's my love for you. Even though you're having fun filming with Siwon."

"Eiii, you saw the photos already?"

"Ye."

"Uuu, jealous again my cupcake~ It's work. Remember?"

"Ye. I know. I'm just a protective boyfriend. I want to safeguard you from other men."

"You're getting cheesy. It's so early Jung Yonghwa. The cheese might reach our dorm from there. Haha" joked Seohyun.

"Haha! Joohyun choding! Haha! How I wish I could be there all the time to hug and guard you from other men. Or I wish you could tell your fanboys that I'm your boyfriend."

"Mmm. In time. Yah. Siwon Oppa knew that you're my boyfriend."

"Chincha? What about N?"

"De. N? Ani. Wae?"

"Why don't you tell him that I'm your boyfriend? He has your picture at their fansign event last night."

"Yah! You're also monitoring him? Who else my possessive boyfriend? Haha."

"Yah. All your fanboys my lady~ haha Anyway, I have to go baby, I have to start writing now. Ideas are coming. Haha. Just look forward for my song okay?"

"Arasso! Make it good huh? I'll look forward to it my cupcake~"

"De. Arasso! Aisheteru!"

"Aisheteru!"

 

Yonghwa started writing as soon as he hanged up.  Until they reached the recording studio, he's still writing. He finished the lyrics half day. The other half was spent on arranging the melody and the final lyrics. When the night came, they started recording the song.

 

*end of flashback*

 

Where are you going, baby?
Who’s the man next to you?
Please don’t go. Please don’t go
Oh, whatever you do
Yeah, don’t go with him. Don’t say no

What are you doing, baby?
I’m waiting for you, baby
Call me now. Call me now
Oh, don’t make me angry.
Yeah, I’m not far from your home now

I see lies in your eyes, I know you, baby
I’m telling you what I see, I already know
I see love in your lies, I know you, lady
Don’t you think that I know what you’re doing?
Please tell me the truth

#
You make me crazy
You drive me crazy
You make me angry
Because of you. Because of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter