Blue Night, Greedy Man

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Back to her apartment, Seohyun's parents already went into their room to rest while while she and Tiffany decided to check their CDs and watched the DVD.

"Wahh! They really provided all of us signed CDs and DVDs!" Tiffany said while looking at hers and Seohyun's. "Here's yours Joohyun." Tiffany gave Seohyun's.

While Tiffany's busy setting up the DVD for her and Seohyun to watch, Seohyun read the message of Yonghwa written on the page of all about Greedy Man.

 

To: My baby, my lady, my girlfriend Seo Joohyun

This is our brand new single. Thank you for being an inspiration to me to do more and to achieve more. This is all for you! I love you my cupcake~

Greedy Man Jung Yonghwa

 

*Flashback*

Normal day in March. Yonghwa had his free day. He decided to work on a song he's been thinking over two months now which started when they promoted I'm Sorry together with Girls' Generation's I Got A Boy. He called Seohyun after he ate his lunch to ask if she has schedule.

"De Yeobo-ya~?" answered Seohyun.

"Are you up there?"

"De. I'm just reading. Wae?"

"Can you come here? I want to see you. Please?"

"Wae? Your brothers' around?"

"I'm alone. Jonghyun went out with Yoona. Minhyuk visited his father. Jungshin went on a meeting with our manager."

"Arasseo. I'll go."

"Ye. I'll wait."

 

After 10 minutes, Seohyun arrived at the door and pressed the password.

"Yeobo?" Seohyun called Yonghwa as she walked going to Yonghwa's room. She opened the door but he's not there. She went to the other room, the studio room. She saw Yonghwa playing the piano that she bought for him.

"My cupcake~"

"Hmm! Annyeong My cupcake!" Yonghwa stood up from his seat and gave Seohyun a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"What are you doing?" asked Seohyun.

"I'm writing a song for our new single. Jonghyun will produce this time." Yonghwa sat again in front of the organ.

"Why did you ask me here? What will I do here then? Do you want me to play for you?" She walked to the other chair and placed it beside Yonghwa's.

"I just want you to be beside me." Yonghwa continued to play the organ. "I'm thinking of a song about my love for you. But still, I really can't complete its melody. With the lyrics, I already have the main idea." he continued.

"Hmmm. Chincha? I'll look forward to that, then." said Seohyun while massaging Yonghwa's shoulder.

"Ahhh. That feels good Joohyun~ Can you give me a massage first?" Yonghwa stopped playing the piano, leaned on the chair and he closed his eyes.

"Okay. Relax." Seohyun stood up and massaged Yonghwa's shoulders. "Inhale." said Seohyun. Then Yonghwa inhaled. "Exhale." "Ahhh." Yonghwa sighed. "Are you tired, huh?" asked Seohyun while massaging Yonghwa.

"Ani. We practiced a lot yesterday. But I'm okay." answered Yonghwa.

"Feelin' better?" Seohyun whispered to Yonghwa's ear. She stopped massaging him and put her chin on his shoulder. Yonghwa turned his head to Seohyun.

"Yeah. I'm feeling better now." He smelled Seohyun's neck and kissed it.

"Mmm.." Seohyun sighed, still hugging Yonghwa from the back, arms circled around his neck. "I love you so much My cupcake~" she continued.

"I love you too My cupcake~" then Yonghwa kissed her with so much passion. Seohyun moved in front of him while kissing. She then circled her arms around Yonghwa's head. Yonghwa, while giving Seohyun a romantic kiss and circling his arms around her waist. His hands moving at her back, her spine, up and down.

After a minute of kissing, Seohyun broke the kiss and said, "I think you're better now. Mmm?" She pressed Yonghwa's cheeks. "Yeah. Your kiss gave me so much energy Joohyun~ah!~" said Yonghwa and continued, "I love you!" "Eeeiii! Cham! I love you too Jung Yonghwa. Get back to work now." Seohyun went back to her seat and get her book. Yonghwa went back to playing the organ.

Seohyun read her book while Yonghwa's playing the organ and taking a glimpse of Seohyun everytime he needs to think of another melody for the song he's composing.

 

Time passed. Seohyun slept at the bed of Yonghwa while he still worked on the song. After completing the entire melody, he tried it playing with his guitar.

And soon after, he recorded a demo.

 

*end of flashback*

 

Tiffany noticed Seohyun smiling while she remembered those times. "Yah, what are you doing there Seohyun~ah?"

"Eeii, I just remembered something." Seohyun said and she continue reading the CD.

 

To: Girls' Generation's Seohyun

Annyeong Seohyun! Listen well to our new CD! Especially Greedy Man. Kekeke. Fighting!

Kang Minhyuk

 

To: Seohyun

Seohyun, thank you for always taking good care of Hyung. The Greedy Man. Haha! Listen well! Fighting, Girls' Generation!

Lee Jonghyun

 

To: Seohyun

Hi! It's me Jungshin chingu! Keke. Please listen well to our new songs! We really worked hard for it! Fighting on your world tour!

Everyone's Chingu - JS

 

Tiffany played already the DVD on the home entertainment and sat beside Seohyun on the couch. Seohyun placed her CDs on the center table and focused on watching the DVD.

"This was the concert last December right?" Tiffany said while eating apple chips.

"Yes. But I think it's Day 2. What we watched was Day 1." answered Seohyun.

"Eii, isn't it you watched with manager oppa in Day 2? Here?" Tiffany said and trying to get Seohyun. "Yah! You watched right? Come on Joohyun~ah! I knew it! You didn't finish the Day 1 because you have leave. Right? Ayiii. Joohyun~ah!" she added.

"Okay, okay. I give up. Ye. I watched with manager oppa. Good thing no one noticed us because I wore my long scarf and a cap." Seohyun finally gave up.

"Yeah! So let's watch it now?" said Tiffany with so much excitement on her face.

"Yeah! Let's rock! Haha!"

 

*flashback*

December 2012, CNBLUE Blue Night live in Seoul. Day 1.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun had their Music Core finished before going to the concert with Yoona and their Super Junior Oppas.

Inside the car en route to the concert venue, Seohyun texted Yonghwa.

 

From: My cupcake~

Just finished Music Core. We're on our way. Look for me huh? Tonight's your night! Fighting yeobo~!

 

Yonghwa, while inside the dressing room getting his hair done. She replied to Seohyun.

 

From: My cupcake~

Gomawo sarang~ah! I'll be looking at you from the stage. Just wait. Kekeke. Take care my cupcake! Saranghae~

 

From: My cupcake~

I love you too CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa! :)

 

Seohyun and the rest of the gang arrived at the concert venue. They were seated at the upper part of the venue. Upon their arrival, many fans noticed their attendance.

The concert started. Everyone went crazy during the with the song numbers. CNBLUE really performed well. Yonghwa was looking for Seohyun.

Until when they started singing Love Light. Instead of playing the rock version, they've decided to play the original version this time.

He played the guitar while Jonghyun sang the first verse. He found Seohyun beside Tiffany and Yoona. Trying to hide herself from the fans that noticed them.

As Yonghwa sang his part, he suddenly blurted out, "My love really came."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFcgq6Gs6ls

That moment made Seohyun so nervous that Yongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter