Worry No More

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 6. Girls' Generation early in the morning left for Japan for a recording and to prepare for theitr upcoming Japanese album. CNBLUE on the other hand had their individual activities, Yonghwa, filming for his drama, Minhyuk, filming for a TV appearance, Jonghyun worked out while Jungshin went to his parents.

 

En route to the aiport, Seohyun dropped a message to Yonghwa informing him of their trip.

 

To: My cupcake~

Yongie, we're on our way to the airport now. Have a nice day ahead Park Dalhyang!

 

Yonghwa then gave a call to Seohyun while he's in the middle of memorizing his lines.

 

"Hello." Seohyun answered her phone.

"You're flying today? Why too early?" Yonghwa asked.

"We'll record something tonight."

"Ah. For your album?"

"Yeah. In a way. How's filming?"

"So far so good. I'm loving Park Dalhyang everyday."

"Very good then. I wish you well today Park Dalhyang."

"Nado. I wish Sho Jou Ji Dai's Seohyun a nice recording in Japan."

"Thank you babe."

"Hmm. I think I should hang up now. I'm at the filming set."

"Ye ye. Take care huh? Love you babe."

"I love you too baby."

 

Both had their respective schedules.

 

 

 

 

 

In the evening, Yonghwa had his takes riding the horse. Unfortunately, he got into a minor accident and fell. Everybody in the set got worried when Yonghwa fell down which made the filming be on standby as they checked on Yonghwa.

 

"Kenchana?" His manager asked after he was brought to the standby area after the accident.

"De. I'm okay Hyung. Aish. Nothing serious. You shouldn't brought me here. We can resume filming." Yonghwa replied while watching everyone around him.

"Are you sure Yonghwa-sshi? We can take you to the hospital." The drama staff offered.

"No more. I'm totally okay." Yonghwa, fixing his costume. "We can resume filming actually."

"Andweyo. We'll shoot other sequences tonight. Go and have your rest." The PD said.

"Aish. PD-nim, I'm okay. I'll just then rest but I'll finish my cuts tonight." Yonghwa insisting.

"Okay okay. Have your rest first. Just tell us if you need to go to the hospital or to your home okay?"

"Ye. Kamsahamnida."

 

Yonghwa's not feeling any serious damage on him and so just to follow everyone's advice, he took his rest while continued reading his scripts.

 

It was already 11pm, when Yonghwa resumed filming the horse riding scenes and some more sequences. It was also the same time when Girls' Generation finished their recording and headed home.

 

At 12 midnight, after talking to her father, Seohyun reached Yonghwa's phone but an FNC Staff picked it up.

 

"Hello. This is Yonghwa's manager."

"Oppa. Seohyun-imnida."

"Oh. Seohyun-sshi. It's late. Wae?"

"Is he still filming?"

"De. Some of the sequences got delayed because he fell during the horse riding scene."

"What?! How is he oppa? How did he fall? Ai cham." Seohyun got panicked and get up again from her bed.

"He's okay Seohyun-sshi. He's filming now so nothing really serious. He wasn't able to hold on to the handle and then the horse suddenly ran that's why he fall."

"Ei. Oppa, I want to talk to him right now. How long will his filming take him more?"

"2 more hours. It's because of the delay. Don't worry too much Seohyun-sshi. I'll take care of him."

"Does her mother know Oppa? She'll be worried too."

"No. No one knows except you. It's just a minor accident anyway. Don't worry Seohyun-sshi. Yonghwa's strong."

"Aigoo. Oppa. She is the mother. Better inform her or I'll be the one to call her."

"She's overseas right now Seohyun-sshi. I'll let Yonghwa talk to her mother tomorrow. Don't worry."

"I'm also overseas Oppa. Aii. Cham. Now I'm so worried about him. Maybe he's acting to be okay but maybe there's something he's feeling."

"No. We repeatedly asked him if he's okay and he always answered 'Yes'. I'll take care of him Seohyun-sshi. Better sleep now. It's already pass midnight."

"Ai. Cham. Arasseyo Oppa. Please tell Yongie I called okay?"

"Yes Ma'am Seohyun-sshi."

"Update me Oppa huh?"

"Yes President Seohyun-sshi."

"Ai. Oppa, choding."

"Hahaha. Worry no more Seohyunnie. Sleep now."

"Haish. How can I sleep if I know someone I love just fell from riding a horse? Jeongmal."

"Haha. Aigoo. These love birds. Relax. I'll hang up now."

"Okay Oppa. Gomawoyo. Annyeong."

"De."

 

Seohyun got really worried about what happened to Yonghwa. She went out of the room and joined Yoona in the living room while the latter's having sweet talks with her boyfriend on the line.

 

"Oh! Joohyunnie, wae?" Yoona was shocked seeing Seohyun still very up.

"She's still awake?" Jonghyun commented.

"Yes Love. Wait." Yoona faced Seohyun and started talking to her.

 

"Why are you still up?" Yoona asked.

"I can't sleep unnie." Seohyun, staring at the TV but her mind's back to Korea.

"Wae? Something's wrong I guess."

"I'm thinking of Yonghwa-yah."

"Ohh. Wae? Did you two fight?"

"Aniyo. I'm worried about his condition."

"Wae? Something happened?"

"Oh. He got into a minor accident at the filming set."

"Jeongmal? Ohh. Is he okay?"

"His manager told me he's okay and he's currently filming. But I doubt it. I know Yongie."

"Eotteoke?"

"He fell from the horse."

"Ohh. That's unfortunate."

"Ye. Now I'm worried about him unnie."

"His manager said he's okay right? Trust him."

"As much as I want to, I can't help it unnie. I'm really worried."

"Ai. Don't worry too much. Yonghwa Oppa's okay since he continued filming. He knows his body."

"Ei, even though unnie. Tsk."

 

"Yoongie, wae?" Jonghyun asked upon hearing their conversation.

"Yonghwa Oppa fell from the horse."

"Jeongmal? When?"

"A while ago. Joohyun's dead worried."

"Really? He's still filming? He's not yet home."

"Ohh. She already talked to your manager. Hmm. Love, if ever you'll be able to wait for Yonghwa Oppa, tell him his cupcake can't sleep thinking about him. Maybe drop a message or a call."

"Hehe. Yes Love. I know. I'll wait for him."

"Okay okay." Yoona then turned to Seohyun who's listening to their conversation. "Okay, I already said it to Jonghyun. Stop worrying too much." Yoona, smiling.

"Ye ye. Gomawo unnie. Tell Jonghyun oppa too." Seohyun, still on a serious mode.

 

"Yah. She's really worried Love."

"I know. Hmm. Love..."

"Hmm? Wae?"

"Please sing for me."

"We're singing for hours. My throat's tired."

"Ei. I only ask for a song once in a while Im Yoona. Please?"

"Arasseo. What song?"

"9 crimes?"

"Ei, don't sleep yet."

"I will not sleep. Just sing a few lines Love."

 

Yoona then started singing 9 crimes.

 

"Leave me out with the waste, This is not what I do, It's a wrong kind of place to be thinking of you. It's the wrong time for somebody new, It's a small crime and I got no excuse and is that alright yeah~"

 

"Finish!" Yoona wrapped her song.

"Yah. I miss your singing skills Love."

"Heol~ More like the singing skills of Taeyeon unnie, Sica unnie, Krystal and..."

"Oy oy oy. Don't start Im Yoona."

"Ye ye. I'm just kidding. I miss you."

"We just met there last week."

"I miss you Lee Jonghyun."

"Haha. My Love's getting mushy and mushy and mushy everyday."

"I'm the dominant Im Yoona now. Dominant."

"Haha. I'm the submissive. Hmm. I want to be dominated by you."

"Ei. No to s Love, I'm not alone here."

"Haha. Ye ye."

 

Seohyun then reacted on Yoona giggling while on the line with Jonghyun.

 

"Yah. Unnie. This. Get a room with Oppa." Seohyun fakely smiled.

 

Yoona then answered back. "Ei, Joohyun here's not really in the mood ei."

"Aniyo unnie. I'm just really worried. Hay." Seohyun then stood up and went to the kitchen to look for some food.

 

Seohyun, while waiting for an update by Yonghwa, had her coffee and started texting messages to her boyfriend.

 

To: My cupcake~

Yah, Park Dalhyang. I heard about what happened to you with a horse. Call me huh? I'm waiting. I can't sleep thinking about you. Please take care. - Seo Yeonwoo

 

It was already 1:30 in the morning when Yoona and Jonghyun finished their talks. She went to Seohyun.

 

"Hmm. Seohyunnie, come. Let's sleep now."

"You go ahead unnie. I'll just wait for Yonghwa to call."

"Ei, he's okay. Jonghyun will wait for him. Better rest now."

"I'm fine unnie. You go ahead. I'll follow."

"Are you sure?"

"De unnie."

"Okay. Good night." Yoona gave a quick hug to Seohyun and then went to her room.

 

Seohyun had her random thoughts to make herself forget for a while her boyfriend. She can't help it. Yonghwa's on her mind; his face, his thin body, hands, and his scent.

 

To: My cupcake~

Babe, I'm really worried. Please call me huh? I'm waiting...

 

At around 2:30 in the morning, the PD packed up the filming. Yonghwa and his FNC staff immediately head home after changinh clothes. While on the way home,

 

"Hyung, can I have my phone?" Yonghwa asking for his phone, feeling tired and something painful in his right shoulder.

"Oh. Here. Seohyun-sshi called earlier. She's asking about your condition."

"Chinchayo? Ohh." Yonghwa said as he received his phone. He saw two messages from Seohyun. Immediately, he dialed her number.

 

As Seohyun finishes her third cup of coffee, her phone rang. As she saw "My cupcake~" popped on the screen, she fastly picked up her phone.

 

"Baby." Seohyun, with an almost crying voice.

"Mmm. Why are you still awake?"

"Ei. Jung Yonghwa. How are you feeling?"

"Answer my question first. It's almost 3 in the morning, why's Seo Joohyun still awake?"

"I'm thinking of you. Yonghwa-yah. How are you?"

"We're on our way home. Please don't worry too much of me okay? I'm totally fine."

"Ei, please be honest. Seriously, I'm worried."

"Yes babe. I'm okay. Please sleep now. It's late. What's your schedule tomorrow?"

"We'll film something and record a song."

"Ah. Please don't worry about me anymore. I'm okay."

"What happened?"

"The horse immediately ran when I'm still fixing my position. My shoulder hit the ground first."

"Omo. How's your shoulder then?"

"A little bit painful but maybe it's just the muscle."

"I wish I could give you a massage and a warm hug perhaps."

"I would love it too cupcake but our schedules are tight right now. I understand, makes me miss you more and more everyday."

"Mmm. Are you sure you're okay huh? Why don't you visit the orthopedics? Just to make sure no bones are broken, huh?"

"Yes my cupcake. I'm okay. Nothing to worry about huh? Hmm. I have to go to Jeju for a fanmeeting and then go back right away to filming after. I don't think I can visit one tomorrow."

"Ei, please my cupcake? Just to ease my anxiousness? I'll schedule you for a check up tomorrow morning. What time's your flight?"

"Around 10:30."

"Hmm. Go the the orthopedics at around 7:30. Will that be okay?"

"Tsk. Ei, Joohyun-ah."

"Please babe? For me?"

"Mmm. Okay okay. For you Joohyun. Ai."

"Thank you Yongie-yah. I miss you."

"I miss you too. When are you coming home?"

"After the concert, next week maybe."

"Ooh. It's quite long huh. I'll be filming almost everyday."

"Please take care huh. Please don't make me worry that much, like this, can't find my sleep because I always find you."

"Ye ye. You still can throw cheesy words this late huh?"

"Wae? You don't like it Dalhyangie?"

"Hmm. I like it. Thank you Joohyun-ah."

"I love you so much Yonghwa. If something bad happens to you, I don't know... I won't ever forgive myself."

"Shh. Nothing bad will happen to me okay? I won't ever let that happen. I love you so much. I don't want you getting worried of me everyday."

"Okay. Promise, I will not worry anymore. Just promise me you'll go the orthopedics tomorrow huh?"

"Yes Seo Joohyun. I promise. Ei, too bad I can't seal our promise with a kiss."

"Kenchana. Just keep your promise."

"Haha. De. Sleep now my baby cupcake. I know you're tired too."

"Okay okay. You too huh? Sleep well. I'll call the hospital to set you for an appointment."

"Ohh. I love you babe."

"I love you too Yonghwa-yah."

 

And finally the two hanged up. Seohyun then called the hospital to set Yonghwa for an appointment.

 

"Hello. Is this the Gangnam Hospital?" Seohyun said as the line spoke.

"Yes. How may I help you?"

"Ahmm. May I have an appointment with the orthopedics section this morning? At around 7:30am."

"Ah. May I know your condition Ma'am?"

"Ah. It's actually not for me. It's for someone else. He fell a while ago while riding the horse. I'm just wondering if he can have his check up just to make sure all his bones are intact."

"Ah. So it's for check-up. Okay Ma'am. May I get your personal information?"

"The check up is for Jung Yonghwa. His ID number is 101-33435 ."

"Okay. May I know who's on the line?"

"Seo Joohyun. ID number 104-77535."

"Okay. Please tell Mr. Jung he'll be the first one on the line this morning at 7:30am with the orthopedics section. Please tell him to come on time."

"Okay okay. Thank you so much. Ah, one more thing. Regarding his bills, please charge it to me okay?"

"Okay Ma'am. The billing section will call you anytime tomorrow for the confirmation."

"Okay. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

 

And Seohyun hanged up.

 

She then again sent a message to Yonghwa to remind him of his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter