Park Seju's Wife + Lee Bona + Nam Da Jung + The Boys

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 7. CNBLUE arrived early in the Incheon International airport. They have no companions. Their managers and staff had to ride the later flight. CNBLUE waited for their van outside the airport for about 10 minutes. Fans at the airport were so lucky to see them and talk to them in a longer period of time thab the usual. CNBLUE had to attend their fanmeeting event in the afternoon.

 

On the other hand, Girls' Generation were early in the set for the shooting of their new music video for their Korean comeback.

 

The boys, while walking outside and waiting for their van to fetch them, they sent messages to their girlfriends and families.

To: My cupcake~

Hyun~ we're already here in Incheon. Fighting Girls' Generation! Can't wait to see and listen to your new album!

 

To: My Love

Im Yoona, no one will fetch us here in the airport. Hahaha. Been waiting for minutes already. Yah, my idol Yoong~ dance well okay? aisheteru~

 

To: Soojung <3

(In English) Good morning my sunshine! Touch down Korea! See you later Lee Bona! I'm so sad it will be our last filming :((

 

To: Sooyoungie~

Jagiya~ I arrived safely. Good morning! Have a nice day ahead!

 

Seohyun replied while the stylist's applying make-up on her.

To: My cupcake~

Thank you Baby! Yoona-unnie said you're still waiting for your van. If you like I'll let Appa drive my car to fetch you?

 

To: My cupcake~

No need Baby. Manager Hyung's already on their way here. Yah, Joohyun-ah. Go and focus on your filming today. Text me if it's already finish okay?

 

To: My cupcake~

Ahh. Okay then. Ye ye. Thank you. Drink your Red Bull okay? You must be really tired. Get a nap and eat well today. Be careful in answering at the fanmeeting later. Kekeke. Saranghae!

 

To: My cupcake~

Okay okay Baby. Nado saranghae~

 

Seohyun kept her hand phone and focused on the preparations and filming. Yonghwa arrived at their dorm, ate breakfast and slept.

 

During lunch, Yonghwa and s had their own worlds with their phone, ipad and computers in front of them checking the internet.

 

Yonghwa watched the invitation of Seohyun, Tiffany and Sunny for their solo concert. He can't hide his happiness seeing her girlfriend do what he did in his drama. Indeed, Park Seju's wife. As much as he want to call and text his girlfriend, he cannot because he knew that she's busy with their filming.

 

CNBLUE attended their fanmeeting in the afternoon and enjoyed a lot. After the event, Yonghwa while inside the car en route to their dorm,

"Jonghyun-ah, you want to join me? I'm thinking of visiting Seohyunnie in their set."

"What? Hmm. Will that be okay? I think there are press people present there." Jonghyun replied.

"I'll call their manager."

 

Yonghwa called Girls' Generation's manager.

"Hello."

"Hello. This is Jung Yonghwa."

"Oh! Yonghwa-sshi! Wae? Seohyun-sshi?"

"Ani-yo Hyung. Are you still filming? Me and Lee Jonghyun are thinking of visiting over there. Will that be okay?"

"Hmmm. Ye ye. We're still filming. About coming over, hmm. It's okay. SM will be the one sending feeds to the press, if you're thinking of the press covering the filming. You can dropped by. I think Yoona, Seohyun and the rest of the girls will be happy to see you. Hahaha."

"Jeongmal-yo? Okay okay then Hyung. Thank you so much! We'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Okay okay. Take care Yonghwa-sshi! Congratulations on your new album."

"Kamsahamnida again Hyung!"

 

"Jonghyun-ah, it's okay to go there. Come with me. You Jungshin?" Yonghwa said as he put off his phone and then turned to the two boys at the back seat.

"Yah, hyung. I'll stay home. I'll just sleep. Sooyoungie will understand me." Jungshin, showing his tiredness.

"I will join Hyung." Jonghyun said while Minhyuk's busy texting his Krystal.

"Okay then. Hyung, after dropping Jungshin and Minhyuk, we'll go to SM." Yonghwa said to his manager.

"Yah! Hyung! I'll join. F(x)'s rehearsing with EXO at SM too. I will visit her." Minhyuk butted in.

"Okay okay. This puppies! So in love!" Their manager said.

 

And they dropped Jungshin home and went to SM with their managers.

 

At the entrance, the three boys went straight in front of the elevator while their managers inquired at the lobby for the location of the set and the rehearsals respectively.

 

After a few minutes, the group entered the lift and pressed the respective buttons where they will be going.

Inside the lift,

"Hyung, I'll just go home by myself. Krys and I will eat dinner together and send her home." Minhyuk said to their manager.

"I'll join you Hyung. I know Yoona can't go out right now." Jonghyun said.

"Me too." Yonghwa agreed.

 

And then Yonghwa, Jonghyun and their manager arrived at the set. As they entered, they saw Girls' Generation's staff and crew, and their managers. The boys greeted everyone.

"Hello Hyung! Hello sajangnim!" Yonghwa greeted the managers and the leader of the filming.

"Ahh! Jung Yonghwa! It's so strange. This is the first time someone outside SM's visiting this set." The leader said.

"Yaah. We're just giving support to our senior sajangnim." Yonghwa smiled and bowed to the men around them.

"Yes yes. They need that. Hahaha!" The leader answered.

 

And then they had some talks with the other managers there. After some minutes of talking, Yonghwa and Jonghyun walked and entered the set and they saw the girls retouching their make-ups with their stylist. Yonghwa looked for Seohyun and he saw her in front of the choreographer and confirming her projections with the dance steps. The perfectionist Seohyun indeed.

Jonghyun saw Yoona touching her foot while seated on the floor with an Unnie fixing her hair. Both of them witnessed how hardworking their seniors are filming the whole day and wearing various make-ups and attires. Yonghwa and Jonghyun decided not to continue greeting them and just wait for the filming to pack up. They don't want to disturb their work. So they stepped back and stayed at one corner of the studio, sat in a chair and just listen and look from a distant the monitor from the camera. They were joined by the managers of the girls who were also there waiting for the 'Okay' sign of the leader.

 

While waiting, they had some talks with the  girls' manager.

"Yah. Hyung. The song's is really good." Yonghwa said.

"Really? Waah. Coming from you, who's really good in music, thank you. We're really hoping for a good comeback. There's a lot of pressure now because I Got A Boy garnered a lot of recognitions." One manager said.

"Wah. I'm sure it will be a great hit again. The fans waited almost a year Hyung?" Jonghyun butted in the conversation.

"De. We're still thinking of the release date. Most probably January or early February. We're taking into consideration their individual activities, the World Tour and the Arena tour and of course every single detail of the concept."

"Ahh. We're also coming back early next year but we're still finalizing the details. We'll continue our world tour in the West." Yonghwa replied and wore his shades.

"Really? That's really a world tour. Yah, So Nyuh Shi Dae's still deciding if they will also have a leg of their world tour to the States and Latin America. Ahh. But coming back together is gonna be a good. Just like I'm Sorry and I Got A Boy battling in Music Bank. Haha! More moments for you and Seohyun-sshi on screen. Even you Jonghyun-sshi. Haha!" The manager said.

"Wah. Aniyo. Haha!"

And they all laughed and continued to chat while waiting for the pack up.

 

It was already 8pm when the leader called it a day. Upon hearing the "Okay." sign of the manager, the boys and the managers stood up and walked inner of the studio to greet the girls.

Yonghwa saw Seohyun walking with Jessica catching their breath. And the rest of the girls saw Jonghyun and Yonghwa walking near them.

"Omo! Is that Jonghyun and Yonghwa-sshi?!" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yeah. It's us! Fighting Girls' Generation! Once again a beautiful, powerful, the other side of Girls' Generation. Applause for your hardwork girls!" Yonghwa said as he greeted everyone. And then he walked near Seohyun and help her walk.

"My princess really danced well." Yonghwa said and then Jessica walked faster to leave Seohyun with her boyfriend.

"Ei, bo-yah. What are you doing here? Aigoo~ I'm really tired." Seohyun said as she walked with Yonghwa going to the dressing room.

"I just wanted to surprise you and to give you support and energy. Your new song is so cool and something new!" Yonghwa replied.

"Thank you. Ei, just wait here and I'll just change okay? So tired." Seohyun said and walked faster to the dressing room.

"Okay okay. I'll send you home okay?"

"Ye. Just wait here."

 

On the other hand, Jonghyun greeted the rest of the girls passing by and saw Yoona. As they had their eye contact, Yoona ran to Jonghyun and hugged him.

"Omo. Wae?" Jonghyun while on hug with Yoona with her stylist beside her. "You're unnie's waiting for you. Go chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter