YongSeo's February 4

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 4. Seohyun woke up at 7am. She quickly get up and started cooking special rice bowls for her parents and for Yonghwa. Seohyun's mother went to the grocery early in the morning to buy their supplies for the month with her father. And so she, alone prepared breakfast.

She also grind Ma with apples for Yonghwa and brewed coffee for her father. She prepared the dining table so well for officially welcoming Yonghwa and to make it up to him.

 

7:50 when she finished everything. She cleaned her mess at the kitchen and then take a quick bath and dressed up.

 

Seohyun's parents arrived 8:03am and they were surprised that breakfast was served already and one extra bowl was served too.

While arranging the stuffs they bought at the grocery,

"So Yonghwa's coming here yeobo?" Seohyun's father asked his wife.

"Maybe. I didn't notice her arriving last night. She went home late."

"Chincha? Hmm. Now I'll be seeing Jung Yonghwa. Ohh. I miss him. Hahaha!"

"Me too. I wonder how he looks now. Haha. What do you think yeobo?"

"Don't worry yeobo. I'll tell our daughter to break up with him if he looks weird. Hahaha!"

Seohyun's parents joked more about Yonghwa and talked about him.

 

Yonghwa woke up at 8am. As he checked his phone, he rushed to the bathroom to do hims rituals and started get ready for a day with his girlfriend.

 

8:30 when Seohyun went out of her room and walked to the living room while on the phone talking to a staff of a luxurious spa for an appointment.

"De. Seo Joohyun... I'll use my card. De... For couple.... De... De... Full body massage package... De... Ohh... Jung Yonghwa. De. The private one.. De. Arasseo-yo. De... At around 2pm. De.. Arasseo-yo... Kansahamnida!" Seohyun hanged up and greeted her parents who both staring closely at their daughter from the kitchen.

"Good morning Omma! Appa!" Seohyun kissed and gave a quick hug to her parents.

"Who's that?" Seohyun's father asked.

"Ah. Reservation in a spa appa. I'll spend the day with Yongie."

"Ohh. I really want to see him."

 

And then Seohyun's phone rang. It's a call from Calyx Seoul about her reservation she made before taking a bath earlier.

"Yes this is Seo Joohyun... De, at around 4 to 4:30 this afternoon. De... Card... Lee Soo Man. De... For two. De... Kopi Luwak. Chinchayo? Oh. Kamsahamnida. De. De."

 

"Great! Lee Soo Man sajangnim is so kind. Appa, he indorsed us in Calyx Seoul. We'll use a private villa later. Haha." Seohyun got a little more excited.

"Yah. That's where the most expensive coffee is served right?" Seohyun father asked.

"Yes Appa. We already went there before right? Don't be jealous Appa. Haha."

"I know right my daughter. Haha."

"Yah, Appa, I have to call someone. Wait."

 

Seohyun walked back to the living room and dialed The Private Cinema for a last minute reservation on the 12th floor.

"Hello. Is this Private Cinema?... De... Will the cinema on the 12th floor available at 10am today? Ohh... De.. It's urgent because I just thought of it a while ago... De... Can I have a reservation this lunch? De... Frozen? Oh, I like that. De... Seo Joohyun. Oh.. For two but I'll pay the rent for that movie plus lunch. De... Card. Oh... Chinchayo? Hmm. Kenchanayo... De... Jung Yonghwa. Ohh... Secure the place please. Ohh. Thank you so much. De... De... Bye!"

 

"Yaaah! This must be my lucky day Appa, Omma. Haha. Cham."

"Ohh, my daughter's so happy." Seohyun's mother commented.

"De Omma."

 

And then Yonghwa rushingly entered the villa carrying 8 bags of different stuffs.

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm late. Yah, I woke up late. Cham. Annyeonghasseyo, Omma, Appa."

Yonghwa greeted beside the door and bowed 90 degrees.

 

Seohyun smiled looking how haggard Yonghwa looked like carrying many things.

 

"Yeah! Finally! My son's here. Yeobo, let's welcome him." Seohyun's father laughed and together with his wife, walked to Yonghwa and welcomed him with a hug.

"Ohh. You look so weird. What happened to your hair? Looks like you still didn't comb it. And your face. What happened man?" Seohyun's father hug him.

"Annyeonghasseyo Appa." Yonghwa hugged him carrying the bags. "Omma. I miss you. I miss your dried apples too." Yonghwa hugged Seohyun's mother.

"I'll make dried apples for you today." Seohyun's mother smiled.

"Haha. Yah. I quickly took my bath and rushed here. I forgot to fix my hair. Haha."

"Oh. We're just talking about your new look. Haha. Anyway, are all those my gifts?" Seohyun's father asked and started joking.

"Ah. Haha. I already said my goodbyes to Park Seju. Bon Jovi's back. Hahaha. Oh, de Appa. This is for you Omma. This is for you Appa." Yonghwa said and handed to Seohyun's parents their gifts.

"Ohh. You look weird man. Now I look note handsome than you! Haha! Thank you son!" Seohyun's father joked and accepted the gift.

"Wow! Thank you so much Yonghwa-yah. You just gave us gifts last Christmas." Seohyun's mother said and accepted her gift.

"Ei, kenchanayo Omma. It's really for you and for Appa." Yonghwa replied and stealing glances at Seohyun who's watching from afar her parents.

"And the rest are from Joohyun?" The father said as if complaining that he received less than Seohyun.

"De." Yonghwa smiled and laughed.

"Yeah. Joohyun, today's really your lucky day." Seohyun's father said and walked to the dining area with his wife.

 

"Okay. My loving mother and father are finish. It's my time. Cupcake, come here." Seohyun said and smiled widely to Yonghwa. He walked upon seeing Seohyun. He placed the 6 remaining bags on the couch and hugged Seohyun tightly.

While on hug,

"Good morning my cupcake. Yah. Miane, I'm late. You must be hungry now." Yonghwa broke the hug and lightly kissed  Seohyun's lips.

"Yah. The rice bowls are cold already. Hmm. Kenchana. We should start eating. We'll go somewhere later at 10." Seohyun arranging his haggard hair. "You looked so stressed. Chill babe."

"Ohh. I rushed because I know you're waiting."

"Hmpf!" Seohyun pinched Yonghwa. "Yah, let's go." Seohyun locked her hand to Yonghwa's and pulled him to the dining table with her parents.

 

Seohyun let Yonghwa sat on the chair beside her to the left. Seohyun walked to the kitchen and get the pitcher in the coffee maker and the poured her mother and father's cup with coffee.

"Wow. Service deluxe from Queen Yeonwoo. Haha. But why didn't you fill Yonghwa's cup?" Her father asked her.

"Of course. For my loving parents. Haha. Ei, I prepared Ma mixed with apples for him. His throat must be hurting because of hang over. Wait. I'll get some." Seohyun get Yonghwa's cup and filled from the kettle a hot ma with apples.

 

8:45 when they started eating after praying led by Seohyun. They talked about Yonghwa's two-week trip to the other side of the Earth and then about Seohyun's musical. One part in the conversation,

"Yonghwa, I might forget to tell you this. I'm so proud of you. Yeah. I saw your photos in the internet and your interview in Billboard. I'm so proud of you son. Seriously." Seohyun's father said and gave him a sincere smile.

"De. Me too. I'm so happy both of you are fulfilling your dreams. Joohyun with her musical and Yonghwa with your world tour. I'm so proud of you." Seohyun's mother supplemented.

"Kamsahamnida Omma, Appa. Yeah. Me too. I'm really really happy and proud of Joohyun. Honestly, I'm really proud of the both of us. I remembered the night I proposed to her at Park Hyatt, we promised each other to be together in reaching our dreams. And now, we're there and we're still together. Really, I'm thankful for guiding us along the way. Omma, Appa." Yonghwa bowed and then talked seriously.

"De. Good job my son. My daughter. You deserve this day. Tonight, we'll go out okay? Be home at around 7. We'll celebrate your success." Seohyun's father declared.

"Jeongmalyo Appa? Wah! Kamsahamnida!" Seohyun stood up and gave a hug to her father and mother.

"De. We'll eat to a fine restaurant and then walk around. You like that my daughter " Her mother told her.

"Wah. I like to walk around Omma." Yonghwa said as Seohyun went back to her seat.

"Yes. So be early okay?"

"De Appa."

 

And then they continued eating. Another conversation was about Yonghwa's enlistment to the army.

"By the way Yonghwa, how's your enrollment in Dongguk?" Seohyun's father asked.

"Yah. Appa? Bo-yo? Ei, Yonghwa. What's that?" Seohyun, clueless.

"You're still not telling her? Yah, he enrolled to a graduate program in Dongguk."

"Waah!!! Jeongmal!" Seohyun was totally shocked.

"Haha. Now you have to explain yourself. Miane Jung Yonghwa. Hahaha."

"Yah, Yong. Is it true? Why didn't you tell me?" Seohyun now talking seriously to Yonghwa.

"De. I enrolled last December. It's for the postponement of my enlistment in the military. Classes will begin on March 3." Yonghwa avoiding Seohyun's eye.

"So it's true that you're spotted there. No secrets huh?" Seohyun smirked and looked at her mother.

"Ei, I want to surprise you. It's not that I'm hiding it to you. Ai Appa. Haha." Yonghwa said and tickled Seohyun.

"Hahaha. Miane. He told me when we had our coffee session here last December my daughter."

"Ahh." Seohyun just continued eating.

"Hmm. Seo Joohyun. Tsk."

"De. Kenchana. I'm happy for you."

"Ei, Joohyun-ah." Yonghwa whisphering while finsihing his bowl.

"Yah, my daughter. We talked about his military enlistment. He told me he will continue studying. He'll enter after the program and then he'll marry you when he finished his service."

"Oh, Appa. Isn't that too early? Joohyun wants to get married at 30." Seohyun's mother butted in.

"It's just his plan. But it's really up to them. I just want our daughter here to end up with this good man."

"Yah. Appa. Omma's right. It's too early. It's just my plan. And the answer lies on Joohyun. I'm just here waiting. Haha."

"De. So what about asking your ideal wedding Yonghwa-sshi."

"Me? Ahmm, I would want it to be simple and intimate. A church wedding with only the closest be invited. I would also want to have the reception be held in a beach resort. An intimate celebration. And after that, we'll go back here in Seoul to announce the wedding just held and have another party for all our friends. But of course it's just mine. I will give the final say to Joohyun of course. That's gonna be a memorable and momentous day for her. I will let her decide on everything."

"Woow!! I can't wait for that to happen. Now I'm really excited to my daughter to the isle and give her hands to you. Right yeobo?"

"De. Joohyun must be the prettiest bride."

"Of course Omma. That's why I'm working really hard and saving a lot for our wedding, our house, our livelihood and for our children."

"That's good Yonghwa. How many child are you planning to have if ever?" Seohyun's father, really interesting about how Yonghwa plans his future.

"Hmm. I want to have 3 kids Appa, Omma."

"Yah! Only 2." Seohyun suddenly butted in and finished her bowl.

"Hahaha! I thought you only want to have 1 my daughter?" Seohyun's mother then asked.

"She wants that her first child will have a playmate." Her father answered.

"So she wants 2. That's okay with me. Little Yonghwa and little Joohyun. Wah. I can't wait to see them." Yonghwa gladly said to them declaring his ideas and plans.

"Just wait son. Now, enjoy each other first. Enjoy your careers and save up for your future." Seohyun's mother said and then she stood up and continued. "Yah, please excuse me. I'll start peeling the apples for Yonghwa. I'll make dried apples for him." Seohyun's mother left and went to the kitchen to prepare.

 

"Hmm. Joohyun. Are you okay now? Huh?" Yonghwa asked her while her father's reading a message from his phone.

"I didn't tell you about it because I really wanted to surprise you when you visit your school. Hmm. Still sulking?"

"Aniya. I'm okay."

"Arasseo. I want to see Dubu now. Do we still have time?"

"Oh. I'll just get myself ready then we're going." Seohyun back to her original mood.

"Okay." Yonghwa gave a look at Seohyun telling her to be okay now. Seohyun nodded and started cleaning up the table while her father answered a phone call and went inside her room.

 

Yonghwa walked to the living room where Dubu's basket's located. Dubu's wearing a knitted shirt with 'CNBLUE' on its caption.

"Woah! My daughter's wearing Daddy's shirt huh?" Yonghwa carried Dubu from the basket and smelled the puppy. "Yaah. You smell like Mommy. Strawberry. Haha. Hmm! I miss this dog!"

Yonghwa played Dubu for the remaining minutes while Seohyun cleaned the table and got herself ready.

She talked to her father inside his room about using her father's car instead of her own car.

"Appa, I'll drive today. May I borrow the keys?" Seohyun said while holding her wallet.

"Oh? Are you sure you can drive? When was the last time you drive?" Seohyun's father got shock hearing her request.

"Ei, of course I can. Appa. I'll use your car, use my car?"

"Woah! You're really doing all for Yonghwa today huh? Since you're my one and only daughter, I'll let you drive my car. Promise me one thing okay? Do not scratch the car."

"Haha! De Appa! Gomawayo! Saranghae!" Seohyun hugged her father.

"Okay okay." Seohyun's father got the keys from his pocket and handed it to her. "Cover yourself well mu daughter huh? No scandals."

"Yes Appa. Gomawoyo! We'll come back early."

"Okay okay."

 

Seohyun went out of her parents' room and walked to the living room to Yonghwa and Dubu.

"Oh! Your mommy's here. Omma, can Dubu join us today?" Yonghwa while holding Dubu.

"Aniya. Daddy and Mommy will go somewhere. Grandma will take care you you okay?" Seohyun kissed Dubu.

"Ohh. You heard your Mommy Dubu-yah."

"Babe, we have to go. It's almost 10. Omma, I'll see you tonight!" Seohyun said to Yonghwa and then walked to her mother to say her goodbyes. "Mianeyo Omma, I can't help you with the dishes and with the apples." Seohyun backhugged her mother.

"Kenchana my daughter. Like what your Appa said, both of you deserve this day." Seohyun's mother while washing the plates and waiting for the apples to get dry inside the machine.

"De. Omma, we have to go." Seohyun kissed her mother's cheek and then walked back to Yonghwa at the living room.

"Yah, babe. Start wearing your scarf, shades, mask and cap." Seohyun said while wearing her scarf, shades and cap.

"De." Yonghwa returned Dubu to her basket and continued, "So hard to leave you my daughter, but I miss your Mommy too." Yonghwa kissed Dubu and returned to Seohyun as he started wearing his ninja attire.

 

While getting ready,

"Hyun, you know you're getting prettier when you wear your cap."

"Yaah. I know right. You don't need to praise me if you're thinking about me sulking because of your return in school. I'm proud and happy for you okay?"

"De. But I'm serious. You're really pretty. Yah. Maybe because I really miss you so much."

"Yeah. Come here. I'll help you with your scarf." Seohyun walked near Yonghwa and helped him wearing his scarf. "Yah. I miss this. Doing everything for you."

"Hmm. I miss you. Always that coordi noona. Hmpf!"

"Haha!"

 

Yonghwa finally said his goodbyes to Seohyun's parents and both head to the elevator holding each other's hands.

 

Inside the elevator to the basement parking,

"Ei, Joohyun-ah. I forgot my keys. How can we go out? We need to go back." Yonghwa said while looking at Seohyun.

"Sshh. I told you today I'll be the boss. Don't worry."

 

And the elevator door opened. They walked to the parking area, still holding hands heading to Seohyun's father's car. While walking,

"Yah, Seo Joohyun. Your manager is here?"

"Shh. Keep quiet. Paparazzis may be around. Just keep walking."

 

And then Seohyun press the key and the black 2012 Audi A7.

Seohyun let go of Yonghwa's hand and walked to the left side of the car.

"Go in." Seohyun opened the door and looked at Yonghwa.

"Yah. Seo Joohyun. You're driving?"

"De. Go in." Seohyun rode the car while Yonghwa, shocked as he opens the door and get in.

 

Inside the car, as Seohyun focused on starting the engine, adjusting her chair and wearing her seatbelt,

"Can you drive? If you like, I'll drive." Yonghwa, a little bit nervous.

"Tsk. Yah. I use to drive this not long time ago, with you."

"Ei, it's not not long time ago. It's over 5 months now."

"Just wear your seatbelt and stop nagging. And besides, our first destination is just around Gangnamgu." Seohyun started the engine and removed her shades.

"Aigoo." Yonghwa wore his seatbelt and kept his eye on Seohyun as she started reversing the car.

 

Seohyun's good in driving although it was long time ago since she drove. Her father, Yonghwa or her manager oppa drives for her. She decided to use her Appa's car since its tint is darker, for their safety.

 

Their first destination was in CGV Chungdam Cine City. Seohyun confidently drove the car while Yonghwa continuously nags Seohyun about her driving the car.

 

"Ei, Joohyun. I should be the one driving. Not you." Yonghwa, watching the road and her.

"Enough okay. We're already here on the road. Just trust me."

"Arasseo. Hmm. Why didn't we use your car instead?"

"The tint. And besides I think Appa's car isn't that car fans might thought us riding."

"Haha. Really huh." Yonghwa, after calming himself, get his phone from his pocket and started taking a video while Seohyun's driving.

 

"My lady." Yonghwa, recording Seohyun.

"Wae?" Seohyun looked quickly at the phone and returned her eyes on the road.

"Where are we heading?"

"Ah, we're heading to The Private Cinema to watch a movie."

"Ohh. What movie?"

"Hmm. Frozen. Sica unnie and Yuri unnie suggested that to me. You watched it already?"

"Not yet. Hmm." Yonghwa moved the camera on his right capturing the road. "Yah. Look how fast Seo Joohyun can drive." He continued. And then he returned his phone to her. "Look at my girlfriend, her nostrils flaring again. Haha."

"Yah. Stop teasing me. We're near. Get ready to cover up. I availed the valet parking. You know. Just to assure I'm keeping my promise to my father. Never to scratch the car. Haha. Put it off now." Seohyun looked again at the phone.

"Haha. You heard her. She prepared a lot today. Hmm. Jung Yonghwa says thank you and i love you."

"Eii. Seo Joohyun says she's making up to him. I love you too Jung Yonghwa. Haha. Babe, put it off now." Seohyun looked again and then focused on the road as they reach the building.

 

Yonghwa put off the video recording and saved it to his phone. He then took photos of Seohyun driving and had his selfie with Seohyun as the background driving.

 

Seohyun drove the car to the entrance of the building. She pulled over and started arranging herself not to be noticed by people. Yonghwa also did.

"How do I look?" Seohyun covering her chin with the scarf she's wearing with shades on and was wearing a cap.

"You look okay. What about me?"

"You look weird with your mask. As if you're carrying a serious disease. But, yah. It's okay. For our safety. Ninja Yong. Haha."

"Ei. Tsk." Yonghwa jokingly smirked.

"Let's go?" Seohyun said.

 

Both of them went out of the car. Yonghwa greeted the driver and whispered to him before driving the car,

"Take good care of the car huh?"

"Of course Sir."

 

And then Seohyun said, "Babe, let's go inside." That's the time Yonghwa walked and let go of the driver.

Seohyun first entered and walked directly to the information and asked about her reservation. Yonghwa went beside Seohyun and whispered, "Babe, I'll wait at the elevator." And she noded.

 

Seohyun paid the reservation for the large private cinema that costs her more than a million won for the entire 3 hours of their stay. She used her card and had her final reminders.

 

"Since I availed the private cinema, I hope everything will be in private."

"Of course Ma'am.

 

And then after the transaction, she was escorted by two staffs to the elevator where Yonghwa's waiting.

As she arrived,

"Are we all set?" Yonghwa asked and got her hand, locked it to his.

"De. The staffs here will take good care of us."

"Jeongmal? Oh." Yonghwa nodded to them and the two staff smiled.

 

They went up to the 12th floor and entered the private cinema.

Inside, there were two more staff waiting for them. Their two other companion staff stayed outside.

They greeted the two staff inside.

"Annyeonghasseyo!"

"Good morning Sir, Madame." The two bowed and introduced themselves. "We'll take care of you here. What do you want for snacks?"

"Ah. De. Please treat us well." Yonghwa said.

"Ahmm. Babe, what do want?" Seohyun asked him about the snacks.

"Just give us some nachos, popcorn and one tall orange juice."

"Okay. Give what he said. Ahmm where are we suppose to stay?" Seohyun looking around the place.

"Ah. There at the couch on the second level. You;ll have your date so it's better up there. Shall we start the movie now?" The staff asked.

"De."

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun, escorted by the other staff and the walked to the luxurious couch. Yonghwa sat while Seohyun continued talking to the staff.

"So after the movie, you'll serve our lunch?" Seohyun asked.

"De. Gravity will be played while you eat lunch. Will that be okay Madame?"

"Ah. Ye ye. I chose that a while ago. So we'll stay there or we'll just stay here?"

"It would be more intimate if you'll eat lunch here too."

"Haha. Okay. Okay. It's almost 10:30 now. Shall we start?"

"Okay Madame."

 

Seohyun sat beside Yonghwa and the staff left.

"Kenchana? Aish. Don't stress yourself. Gomawo huh? You're spending too much." Yonghwa wrapped her around his arm as he removed his mask.

"Because I want this day to be perfect. Even though I just planned everything this morning. Haha."

"You're successful."

"You like it?"

"De." Yonghwa kissed Seohyun's cheek.

 

And then Seohyun started removing her scarf and shades same with Yonghwa. Yonghwa brought out his phone and took a video of them using the front camera. Yonghwa again wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Hi! After this girl drive me crazy a while ago, haha. We're now here in The Private Cinema 12th floor of CGV Chungdam Cine City. Hyun~"

"Haha. De. It's our first stop. I'm treating this greedy man here, for his successful concert in 12 countries. We'll watch 'Let it go~ Let it go~' haha."

"Yeah. So why don't we sealed this with a kiss babe? Huh?" Yonghwa getting closer to Seohyun's lips while she's looking straight to the front camera.

"Shall we?" Seohyun faced Yonghwa and pecked his lips. "End! Okay. Let's just took a photo then let's get ourselves ready." Yonghwa still not taking his eyes off Seohyun.

"End it Hyun."

"Bo-yah?! Hahaha! Arasseo. Oh well, Yongie here's acting weird. Bye bye!"

 

And then Yonghwa pressed the stop button.

 

The two then took selcas while on the couch and the place.

 

10:35 when their snacks arrived. And then the lights were all turned off and the screen was .

 

They started watching the movie and ate the snacks while watching. Seohyun's leaning herself to Yonghwa while her hand locked to Yonghwa's.

In the middle of the movie,

"Please pass the orange juice." Seohyun whispered. Yonghwa then passed the orange juice to her. As Seohyun sipped to the straw,

"Yah. You ruined again the straw. Aish. Stop chewing it huh? Yong choding!"

"Hmm?"

"Ei, here. Let's continue watching." Seohyun handed back the orange juice to Yonghwa and they continued watching.

 

12:10 when the lights were . The movie ended.  The two shared their comments and reactions to each other and then the two staff entered and started serving their lunch. 12:15 when Gravity started playing.

"Oh. So we'll eat and watch this?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun.

"De. We'll finish the movie first before going to our next destination. I'll just call them. We might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter