Mother's Day Celebration

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa's face got bloated because of drinking too much last night and because of eating a lot before going to the airport and eating on the plane.

The fans also noticed that aside from his bloated face, he wasn't able to shave his growing mustache. Upon arrival at Incheon Airport, he called his family for the mother's day celebration. He also texted Seohyun.

 

From: My cupcake~

Hyun~ We're already at the airport. I'll be home in a while.

 

From: My cupcake~

De. We'll go to your apartment later. We're still waiting for Fany-unnie and Yoona-unnie. Be safe my cupcake.

 

Yonghwa arrived with the boys and greeted his mother, father and brother. They prepared the food and their apartment for the celebration. He also prepared his gift to her mother and to Seohyun's mother.

"Hyung, here's our signed CD. You can give it now to Seohyun." said Jungshin.

"Gomawo Jungshin. I almost forget that." Yonghwa said and received the plastic bag with 9 Blind Love CDs and 9 DVDs of Blue Night in Seoul."

"Ye. We've been very busy. The concert and my drama. Sorry again hyung for the delay." continued Jungshin.

"That's okay. I'll give it to Seohyun today." answered Yonghwa.

 

4:30pm when Seohyun with her parents and Tiffany and Yoona arrived at CNBLUE's apartment. Yonghwa opened the door.

"Annyeonghasseyo~" Yonghwa greeted with a bow. "Come in come in." he added. "Everyone, they're here."

"Annyeonghasseyo~" Seohyun's mom greeted the parents of Yonghwa with a bow and shake hands.

"Oh, annyeonhasseyo~ it's been a while." said Yonghwa's father. "Have a seat, have a seat." he added.

 

And the parents sat on the living room. The younger generation stayed at the dining area.

"Yah, Jung Yonghwa! What happened to your face? You look so bloated!" Tiffany commented.

"Uuh. You even didn't shave. Look at you. Aiiishhh." Seohyun's quite disappointed seeing Yonghwa like that.

"Ye Seohyun-ah. Hyung drank a lot last night!" Minhyuk said.

"Eii, did you drink also Jongie?" asked Yoona.

"Ye. But I went back to the hotel early. I told you that right? Hyung stayed up to 4am. He really enjoyed a lot." Jonghyun said while looking at the reaction of Yonghwa.

"Eiii, why do you have to tell this in front of Joohyun-ah." Yonghwa answered.

Seohyun looked so bad hearing that Yonghwa drank a lot. She's very strict when it comes to their healthy lifestyle.

"Ani. That's okay." said Seohyun with a bad look at Yonghwa.

"Eii, Joohyun-ah." Yonghwa swayed Seohyun's hand then Seohyun removed her hand to Yonghwa.

"Here comes trouble! Ahaha!" said Tiffany and laughed.

"Aniyo unnie.." said Seohyun with a sigh.

Yonghwa walked out and get the CDs for Girls' Generation.

 

"Joohyun, are you okay?" asked Tiffany feeling guilty of her comment.

"I'm alright unnie. Don't worry." Seohyun gave a fake smile.

 

Yonghwa arrived carrying 18 CDs.

 

"Yah, before I forgot, I have here our CD. Our japanese single and our concert DVD." Yonghwa handed the bag to Tiffany. "Sorry for the delay. I suppose to give this to Seohyun when we met at the salon." He continued.

"That's okay. Are these all signed?" asked Tiffany while peeking the plastic bag.

"De noona. Read carefully our message ei?" Jungshin said.

"Of course of course. We'll all read this. Gomawo~" answered Tiffany and smiled to everyone.

"Seohyun's and Yoona's are there too. Just check that out later in your dorm." Jonghyun said and gave Yoona a sweet smile.

 

The younger generation talked about their schedules and their vacations. Seohyun didn't speak and just listened to the one talking. Same with Yonghwa. He knew that Seohyun's mad because he drank to death.

 

They all ate dinner. Everyone enjoyed the what Yonghwa's mother has prepared.

"Hmmm. This one's really delicious mother!" Tiffany commented while eating.

"De. Hmmm. I miss all these food omoni~" Seohyun said.

 

After eating, they're all in the living room. Yonghwa's still beside Seohyun but they ignored each other.

"Ahh, Omma, Omoni, I have something for you. Happy mother's day!" Yonghwa stood up and gave the gift to her omma and omoni."

"Chinca? Aww. Kamsahamnida Yonghwa!" Seohyun's mother with a surprise and gratitude. Yonghwa gave Seohyun's mother a Hermes bag.

"Omma, this is for you." Yonghwa gave her mother a Chanel bag.

"Oww. Gomawo Yonghwa." said Yonghwa's mother and gave him a hug.

"Happy mother's day Omma." Yonghwa said.

"Omoni, I also have something for you. I hope you like it. Happy mother's day!" Seohyun said and gave Yonghwa's mother newly bought medicines and Gucci wallet. She hugged her too.

"Oww. Kamsahamnida Seohyun~ah! This is too much!" answered Yonghwa's mother.

"It's okay omoni. Hehe." Seohyun answered with a small laugh. "I already gave to you Omma my gift huh? Hahah!" she continued to her mother.

"De my beautiful daughter. Thank you again Yonghwa!" Seohyun's mother said.

"Eeei, what about us?" said Seohyun's father.

"Appa, I'll give you next month okay? Haha!" said Seohyun.

They all laughed and enjoyed the moment, then Yonghwa butted in and said, "Omma, I have a letter to you inside. Can you read it loud?"

"Oh? Okay." Seohyun's mother said and looked fot the card that Yonghwa prepared. "It's here." Seohyun's mother read Yonghwa's letter while sitting beside Seohyun. While Yonghwa's standing beside the TV listening to Seohyun's mother.

 

Omma~

Annyeonghasseyo Omma! It's me, your handsome son. Kekeke. Happy mother's day to you Omma. I just would like to let you know that I'll be forever grateful to you for having Seo Joohyun as your daughter. You and Appa really raised her well. Thank you for trusting me to be your only daughter's boyfriend and for treating me your only son. Thank you so much Omma! I'm sorry too because sometimes me and Joohyun are fighting. Kekeke. But despite that and our situation, I promise to love her and protect her for life. And that's a promise. Saranghaeyo Omma!

 

Jung Yonghwa

 

"Yahhh! I'm so touched Yonghwa. Kamsahamnida!" Seohyun's mother stood up and gave Yonghwa a hug. After that, Seohyun also butted in and said, "Omoni, I also have a letter for you. But I think it's better if you'll read that later. Kekeke."

"Arasseo Seohyunnie." And everybody laughed.

"Yonghwa, when will you propose to Seohyun? I've been wanting to see a little Yonghwa and little Seohyun." said Yonghwa's father.

"De?!" Yonghwa's shocked for his father's question. Seohyun blushed and looked at her mother.

"Eiii, they're still very young don't you think?" said Seohyun's father.

"Yah appa. We still have a lot of things to do. We still want to pursue our dreams as an artist. And I still have to enlist myself in the army in the next few years." Yonghwa answered to his father And then glanced at Seohyun's.

"Yes. They're still young. Let them enjoy first their early adult years. But I only want Seohyun to be my daughter ye? Haha" butted by Yonghwa's mother.

"Kamsahamnida Omoni~" answered Seohyun still blushing.

"We only trust Yonghwa too. I really hope and pray that you'll end up together. Maybe not now because of your work, but soon right?" said Seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter