Flashback Friday: Happy Birthday Jessica!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 18. Free day for Girls’ Generation and CNBLUE except for those filming drama.

 

Seohyun took the cab late in the morning to spend the day with Yonghwa bringing with her foods she prepared for him.

 

Yonghwa was still sleeping when Seohyun arrived. She walked to his room and saw him sleeping like a child. And so she walked back and let Yonghwa had his sleep.

 

Seohyun started cleaning the kitchen and the living room. She arranged Yonghwa’s shoes, laundries and the fridge.

 

Thereafter, she started preparing a healthy lunch for Yonghwa. While cooking the steak, she got a call from Jessica.

 

“Hello?” Seohyun answered.

“Seohyunnie! This is Sica!”

“Oh! Unnie! Happy happy birthday to you!”

“I thought you already forgot. Haha. Thank you. Thank you maknae! I just called to remind you about the dinner tonight in our house huh?”

“De unnie. Yongie and I will go after we work out.”

“Work out? Is that something else?”

“What something else unnie? Yah, we’ll go to the gym later this afternoon.”

“Ahh. I thought it’s something else. Like make out.”

“Ei, unnie, we’re not doing it.”

“Hahaha! My conservative maknae. Keep it Joohyuna.”

“Thank you unnie. Yah. Unnie, I miss you so much. I’ll see you later.”

“Nado. I miss you so much. Too bad Yoona can’t come.”

“Oh, waeyo?”

“Jonghyun told me she’ll go to China today.”

“Chinchayo? Ahh. She’s really invading China. Like you.”

“And like you. Haha. I saw the trailer of your movie. Ei, you look good with Chanyeol.”

“Thank you unnie.”

“What are you doing?”

“I’m cooking Yonghwa’s lunch.”

“Wow. A very typical girlfriend. How I wish I can do that to Tyler too.”

“You’re very busy I know unnie. Anyway, I’ll see you later unnie. Enjoy your birthday!”

“Yes I will. Thank you Seohyuna. See you.”

“See you unnie!”

 

And the two hang up. Seohyun continued cooking the steak while preparing the vegetable salad for the two of them and the fresh fish she brought.

 

After serving her cooked lunch, she checked up on Yonghwa inside his room. Yonghwa was already making his bed when she entered.

 

“Oh! You’re already awake! Good morning baby!” Seohyun walked to Yonghwa and gave him a backhug.

“Eiii~ My baby’s early. Good morning Baby.” Yonghwa said while folding his blanket.

“You’re just late. Sleep well?” Seohyun kept on smelling Yonghwa’s back.

“De. I slept for almost 10 hours.”

“I always hope you have a nice sleep everyday.”

“Ohh. I just think of you and I’m having a nice sleep.”

“That’s good. Hmm. I cooked you lunch. Come.”

“Okay. I’ll just finish this.”

“Kenchana. I’ll clean your room later. I’ll change your sheets and clean the bathroom. Let’s eat first. Come. I’m sure you’ll love it.”

“Chincha? Okay.”

 

Yonghwa stopped folding the blanket and then faced Seohyun.

 

“You’re so mushy.” Yonghwa circled his arms around Seohyun’s waist.

“I just feel it. Mmm! You smell so good.” Seohyun started kissing Yonghwa’s shoulder and neck.

“Hahaha! Seo Joohyun is acting so strange.”

“Aniya. Come. Let’s eat.”

 

Seohyun then pulled Yonghwa to the dining area.

 

“Tadaa~” Seohyun said as she showed the served food.

“Wow! This is delicious! Wow!” Yonghwa then grabbed his phone from his pocket and then took a photo of the table as he sat on his seat.

“You like it huh?”

“I love it.”

 

Seohyun sat beside Yonghwa as she watched her boyfriend happily spazzing the food she prepared.

 

“Hahaha! Babe, you even cooked the steak my mother bought.”

“De. You should eat healthy especially when your schedule is hectic.”

“Thanks for this Babe.” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun and pecked her lips.

“Eat well your salad and the fish I brought.”

“De. Let’s eat well together!” Yonghwa happily said and then they started eating after Yonghwa posted a photo on his SNS.

 

 

 

“Yah! I miss eating foods you cook.” Yonghwa started eating his salad. “Hmm! Delicious.”

“I want my Baby to be healthy despite the busy schedules.” Seohyun, too, started eating.

“At this rate, I think, you can marry me now and stay here and be my wife.”

“Really? We still have to wait until your discharge from the military service. I still have to learn more.”

“You managed to clean the house, and now, cook good food. You can be my wife.”

“I can’t wait to be your wife. I was once your wife and I can’t wait to be your real wife.”

“You know what I want now aside from you being my wife?”

“What?”

“I want us to have a Rohee.”

“Hahaha! I watched the clips. She loves you so much.”

“De. She’s so cute. I’m sure we’ll have a baby as cute as Rohee.”

“Watching you, I think you’re ready to be a Daddy.”

“Hahaha. Really? Hmm. What about let’s start doing our own Rohee after lunch? Huh?”

“Yah! Jung Yong. Marry me first.”

“Haha! I can marry you now. It’s really just you that I’m thinking.”

“Hahaha! That’s also what Yoona unnie told me.”

“Huh? Wae?”

“Jonghyun Oppa said the same as what you just said.”

“Hahaha! Busan men are always ready.”

“Just a few more years.” Seohyun smiled to Yonghwa.

“Yeah. I can wait forever. Hahaha.”

“I love you forever.”

“Seo Joohyun’s so cute today.”

“I want an answer. I said I love you.”

“I love you Seo Joohyun. I love you.”

 

And then they continued eating.

 

After eating,

 

“Babe, stay at the living room okay? I have to clean this up and then will clean your room.”

“I’ll do the cleaning here. Do your thing in my room.”

“Sure?”

“Yes girl.”

“Okay. Clean this well huh?”

“Yes Buin.”

 

Seohyun then walked to Yonghwa’s room and started cleaning. She arranged his clothes, changed the sheets and pillowcases and wiped all the tables.

 

It was almost an hour of cleaning until Seohyun finished everything and went back to Yonghwa who’s watching TV while browsing his phone.

 

“I’m done cleaning your room my master.” Seohyun walked to Yonghwa’s back and gave a kiss on his cheek.

“Ohh. My fine girlfriend’s already tired. Come here.” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun on the couch.

“Wae? I still have to clean the bathroom.”

“Stop cleaning.” Yonghwa locked Seohyun around his arm.

“I just seldom do this. Please let me. I don’t want your mother be disappointed on me.”

“That will not happen. She loves you more than I.”

“Hahaha! Let go of me.”

“No. Stay here and rest. We’ll go to the gym later and we’ll party at Sica’s.”

“Just the bathroom, please?”

“Joohyuna.”

“Please? I’m used to cleaning your bathroom. You’re the only one using that anyway right?” Seohyun smirked.

“De. Haha. This witty Hyunnie.”

“Let go of me now so I’ll finish early.”

“Okay okay.”

 

And then Seohyun walked to the bathroom and cleaned. 30 minutes after, she walked back to Yonghwa and joined him on the couch.

 

“I didn’t have a hard time cleaning your house. It’s actually not dirty. Like Jonghyun Oppa’s.” Seohyun leaned on Yonghwa’s shoulder.

“Hahaha! You really don’t like Jonghyun.”

“It’s not that, I’m just saying my observation.”

“Yoona know what you’re saying?”

“Hahaha. De.”

“Aigoo. Stop comparing me to Jongie.”

“Hahaha. Sorry.”

“You should rest now. We’ll work out later.” Yonghwa and Seohyun lied on the couch and cuddle.

 

Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s hands and squeezed it.

 

“These hands who always work hard whenever she visits the house.” Yonghwa said.

“These hands that will always love to serve the man holding it.”

“You’ve worked hard today Babe. Matter of fact, I should be the one making it up to you.”

“Forget about it.”

“I should be the one serving you. Not you.”

“Just let me. Now that I have my time, please let me. Let me be your girlfriend.”

“Whatever you say.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s hands. “I will forever hold this hand.”

“I will never let go of your hand.” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and smiled.

“Haish. Your eyes always melt me.”

“Hahaha.”

“Selfie. We should take a selfie.” Yonghwa grabbed his phone and took photos of him and Seohyun.

 

After their vain moments, the two stayed quiet and used their handphones.

 

Just almost an hour of relaxing on the couch, Seohyun fell asleep. Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s phone and started browsing her messages.

 

He read his messages to Seohyun, messages from her manager and members and then another message from Nam Joohyuk. He opened the conversation and read one by one.

 

Nam Joohyuk (work): Noona Nam Joohyun imnida

Me: Annyeong!

Nam joohyuk (work): I got your number from the staff. I just wanted to greet you today and I can’t wait to see you perform in your musical

Me: Ah. So you’ll watch when? Thank you. We’ll start working, I’m excited

Nam Joohyuk (work): Me too noona~

 

“Haha. My girlfriend is really loyal.” Yonghwa thought as he continue to browse Seohyun’s phone. He then moved to the photos and checked on the selcas Seohyun took.

 

Almost 3 in the afternoon when Yonghwa fell asleep.

 

 

 

Jessica was preparing at home for a simple dinner when she called her sister who’s still at the filming set.

 

“Unnie.”

“Where are you? You said you’ll help me here.”

“Still filming. Hopefully I’ll finish my sequence before 6.”

“Okay. Did you invite Jong In?”

“Andwe. Wae?”

“Yah. I invited Kang Minhyuk.”

“Chinchayo Unnie?”

“Ei, Soojunga. Until when are you planning to do this?”

“Until he pleads to me.”

“Get ready tonight huh.”

“Unnie. Why do you have to invite him?”

“I want him for you.”

“But Jong In’s already in the picture Unnie.”

“Enough of that. We’ll talk about that later. Anyway, I’ll wait before 6 huh?”

“De unnie.”

“Okay okay.”

 

And then Jessica hang up. She knew everything that happened to Krystal and Minhyuk. She witnessed how Minhyuk hurted her sister when they had a fight that led to the break up. But Jessica’s sure of Minhyuk. Though she had bad feelings for Minhyuk for hurting Krystal, she saw where ishe coming from. And so she never let her door closed for him.

 

Minhyuk packed up his filming early. He then went to a shopping center and bought a gift for her almost sister-in-law and something for thre rest of the family. Thereafter, he headed home to arrange beautiful bouquets for the entire Jung family.

 

After preparing himself, he called Jonghyun.

 

“Hello.” Jonghyun answered while on the bot going back to the shore.

“Hyung. Where are you?”

“Just finished my fishing. Wae?”

“Aren’t you attending Sica noona’s birthday?”

“Andwe. Yoona’s is China. Wae? You’ll attend? Really?”

“Ei, Noona invited me. Not Soojung. Eotteoke? I think I will not come. I don’t have any companion from our group.”

“Ask Yonghwa Hyung and Seohyun-sshi.”

“Ah. Ye. So did you catch a lot of fish? Mind sending me some?”

“I will. Hahaha. Call Yonghwa Hyung.”

“Okay. Thanks Hyung.”

“De. Bye.”

 

And Minhyuk hang up. He called Yonghwa quickly after Jonghyun.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun was in the middle of their gym activity when Minhyuk called.

 

“Babe, answer your phone. It’s ringing.” Seohyun said as she stopped her liftings with her trainor and looked at Yonghwa.

“Okay. Excuse me.” Yonghwa stopped his chest work out with his trainor and walked to his cellphone placed in a chair.

 

“Hello.” Yonghwa, catching his breath.

“Hyung. Minhyukkie.”

“Oh! Kang Minhyuk. Wae?”

“Hyung. Are you attending Sica noona’s party?”

“Oh. After here we’ll go straight there. Wae?”

“Ahh. I thought you’ll not come. I’m coming too.”

“Really? Sica invited you? After what happened to you and to her sister?”

“Hyung. I can still win her.”

“Hahaha. Prove to me tonight.”

“Can you pick me up here in our house?”

“You don’t have space in my car. Drive yours. We’ll see you there.”

“That’s harsh Hyung. Okay. I’ll see you there. Where are you?”

“Working out here in the gym with Hyunnie.”

“Yaah. I miss my Soojung too.”

“Correction, she’s no longer yours.”

“I know. Hmm. You think I should give up on her now?”

“I don’t know to you. Hyeri is pretty too. Same age as Soojungie.”

“Hahaha. She’s a cute dongsaeng.”

“You also told me that when you first met Krystal at the filming.”

“Aihoo. Hyung. So much with that. I may be fisturbing your work out now. I’ll see you there.”

“De. Take a bath huh? And smell good.”

“Hahaha. I should be the one telling that to you.”

“Okay okay. See you man.”

“Bye.”

 

Yonghwa then walked to his trainor.

 

“Who’s that?” Seohyun asked.

“Kang Minhyuk.”

“Wae?”

“He’s just asking if we’re going to Sooyeon’s.”

“He’s attending?”

“De.”

“Wow. He’s really not giving up on Soojungie. Haha.”

“I know.”

 

And then the two continued working out with their respective trainors.

 

 

It was almost 6:45pm when Minhyuk decided to drive his car en route to the Jung’s residence. While driving, the thought of a lot of things. How will he face the Jung parentals? How will he face Jessica? And the most, how will he face Krystal? What if Kai’s also there?

 

He never wanted to break up with Krystal. But he’s just a man. He’s just a boyfriend. Seeing your girlfriend with someone else being linked to her will make a man mad and upset. Minhyuk has been considerate with Krystal being too close with his male friends in SM Entertainment. But her friendship with Kai was the thing he just can’t consider. Krystal and Kai had been good friends even before she met Minhyuk. She’s open to Minhyuk about it but Minhyuk just can’t stand her getting along so well with him. There had been nunerous fights prior to their break up, all because of Minhyuk’s jealousy and insecurities; lack of trust to Krystal.

 

Krystal just can’t stand all the naggings of Minhyuk. He was never like that almost over the two years that they had been together. It’s as if he’s a dormant volcano who just became active and exploded. Krystal never had any engagements with her male friends. And they all knew about her relationship with Minhyuk. She can’t do anything with the volcano just exploded. And so during the peak of their fight, she just decided unknowingly to break up with him because of too much painful words Minhyuk uttered to her. Minhyuk made her feel that Krystal cheated on him. That Krystal had many secret engagements with Kai that he didn’t know. Plus those things that he read in the internet; various sightings of Krystal and Kai that he didn’t know.

 

And just in a short while, she revealed her relationship with Kai and their company seconded the rumor.

 

Minhyuk was totally devastated although he was really not able to show it because he’a been filming his drama just after their break up. He still can’t believe Krystal quickly found a boyfriend, and it’s the person, the reason for their fight that led to their break up. Minhyuk knew the news was true because the company confirmed it.

 

And now, Minhyuk’s minutes away to seeing his ex’s family. He can’t easily forget everything that he and Krystal made. Exactly 7:05 when he arrived at their house. Numerous cars were parked outside their gate and his car was an additio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter