Christmas Day with others

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 25. Yonghwa had a little time of sleep. CNBLUE got up early for their MBC recording. Nevertheless, Yonghwa was in a good mood and greeted everyone on the set a merry christmas. The recording both in MBC and FNC finished late in the morning. They ate lunch and prepared for their trip.

 

Seohyun woke up late in the morning. She spend her morning with her parents over breakfast.

 

Yonghwa texted Seohyun while preparing his stuffs in going to Japan.

To: My cupcake~

Annyeong Hyun! Where are you?

 

And Seohyun replied while dressing up for her meetings with her friends in the musical and friends in the university.

To: My cupcake~

House. Dressing up.

 

To: My cupcake~

To where?

 

To: My cupcake~

Friends. I already told you about this right? Aigoo my forgetful baby. You? Going to the airport?

 

To: My cupcake~

Ah. Puhaha. Mian~ de. I'm getting ready. Yah. Update me  okay? Careful walking along the streets and riding in a taxi.

 

To: My cupcake~

Yes babe. Have a safe flight huh? Enjoy the rest of the day with your family! Manager oppa will drop my gifts for everyone :)

 

To: My cupcake~

Thanks baby. De. I'll text you later okay? Take care.

 

To: My cupcake~

Okay. Take care too Yonghwa-yah :)) *kiss*

 

CNBLUE headed to the airport for the last leg of their Arena tour in Fukuoka. Yonghwa although lacked of sleep and still recovering from his colds because of his exposure in the cold weather early in the morning, still managed to greet his fans at the airport.

 

Seohyun left their house late in the afternoon and met her friends from the musical. They stayed in one of her friend's house and had their early dinner.

 

CNBLUE arrived in Japan late in the afternoon. Yonghwa went directly to the hotel where his family's staying to celebrate Christmas with them.

 

After the late dinner, Seohyun left the house. She walked to a nearby coffee shop and then met her university friends.

While walking, she was spotted by some of the fans and walked with her. Due to the cold weather and with Seohyun's pure and sincere heart, she held the fans' hand, greeted and talked to them. She said her goodbyes when she's about to enter the cafe and told the fans to stay safe and keep warm.

 

She was greeted by her university friends. The whole gang's complete with their boyfriends and girlfriends respectively.

"So where is Jung Yonghwa?" Bang Sunghee asked as Seohyun sat on their table.

"Ahh. He flew to Fukuoka earlier for their arena tour tomorrow. He's with his family right now."

"Ohhh. So you haven't celebrated Christmas Eve with him again?" Ah Hweejae asked like he's teasing her.

"Ani. We're together last night. Merong. Haha."

"Oww." Their table started teasing her about her boyfriend.

 

They continued talking about their Christmas Eve and about their studies. They ordered a lot of coffee and some pastas and slices of cakes.

 

Yonghwa and his family had their dinner at the restaurant in the hotel their staying. While eating,

"Yonghwa, our gift to Seohyun-sshi's left on the car at the airport. Give it to her when we come back okay?" Yonghwa's father said.

"De Appa. Her gift to you's in our dorm."

"Chincha? Waa. I can't wait to see her gift. It's been a while since I last saw her. She just sent me a message a while ago." Yonghwa's mother said.

"Really Omma? Hmm. She's so busy right now Omma preparing for their activities this coming January."

"Ahh. Can you call her?" His mother got excited suddenly.

"Okay, wait." Yonghwa dialed his phone.

 

Seohyun's phone's at the table beside her new wallet and cup of coffee. Her phone rang while she's busy talking to her friends about her musical. Park Moonyoung noticed that her friend's phone's ringing. Seohyun seems not to hear her phone. Park Moonyoung peeked at her phone and saw "My cupcake~" on the screen.

"Joohyun, someone's calling you." Moonyoung said but Seohyun can't hear her.

"Yah! Seo Joohyun. Jung Yonghwa's calling!" Moonyoung louder her voice and that's just the time when Seohyun heard what Moonyoung's saying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter