Normal Date

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 24. Early in the morning when Jessica and Krystal arrived at Incheon Airport from their week trip at Milan, Italy. They were fetched by their parents and immediately headed home.

 

 

While inside the car,

 

“Sooyeona, do you have your schedule today?” Jung mother asked.

“I have the day off Mommy.” Jessica replied while updating her SNS.

“Soojunga?” The Jung mother asked Krystal.

“Same Mom. I just want to sleep and rest.”

“Ei, aren’t you meeting Kang Minhyuk tonight?” Jessica butted in.

“I don’t know if that will push through unnie. As usual, he’s not contacting me again.”

“Because you argued with him.”

“He should at least send me a message unnie.” Krystal harshly answered. “Why are you defending him?”

“Ei, Soojunga. I’m not defending him. I was trying to convince you to understand him. Because as I observed, when you’re busy with your drama, he understand you too.”

“Unnie, please not now.”

“Soojunga, listen to your sister.”

“De Omma.”

 

Krystal stayed silent as she checked her phone. No message or call from Minhyuk.

 

Until they all reached home, Krystal stayed in her room and had her sleep.

 

 

8 in the morning when Minhyuk headed to the filming set. While on route to a small town east of Seoul, he arranged his schedule with his manager.

 

“Hyung, I need to be back in Seoul at around 7.” Minhyuk told his manager.

“You’ll finish at 6. Hmm. Where are you going?”

“Just seeing Soojung.”

“Ahh. Okay. But you have to be early on Monday? We’ll be shooting in a province.”

“De Hyung. Kamsahamnida.”

 

The rest of the day, Minhyuk filmed while Krystal stayed home.

 

 

Yoona woke up late in the morning. Since then, her morning became lighter after that night with Jonghyun. All she have to do now is gather herself and move forward with her work and with her life.

 

She spent her lunch out with her actress friend. She visited her house and spent the rest of the afternoon playing with her friend’s child.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun, despite having lack of sleep from his night with Yoona, attended his filming and shot most of the scenes.

 

 

Early in the afternoon, Yonghwa fetched Seohyun at MBC and they headed to Yeouido Park.

 

“I’m the boss. Wear your cap and your glasses. Hmm. But ahmm. If you’ll able to remove your make up, better.” Yonghwa pointed at the front compartment.

“Ohh, so we’re really going out on a picnic date? Cham. Ppo Ppo is happy!” Seohyun while playing with Ppo Ppo inside her bag.

“When was the last time we had a picnic? The weather is good.”

“Ohh, thank you Babe. Thank you for today. Cham. You should be spending some of your time in the gym or in your studio but here you are, making the most of your free time to spend with me. For that, thank you, always.”

“Haish. Kenchana. The coming months will be busy again especially in November. We’ll kick off our Japan Tour.”

“Just 6 more weeks Babe. Just 5 or 6 more weeks.”

“Kenchana. I’m not expecting anything. Don’t pressure yourself too much and just focus with your work.”

“Thank you so much Baby. I’ll make up to you, huh? I’ll make up to you.”

“Shhh. Hyuna. Kenchana.”

“Please let me.”

“Ara ara. I’m the boss today so just follow my orders okay?”

“Hahaha. Ye ye.”

 

Seohyun removed her make up while inside the car using her make up remover. Thereafter, she wore her cap and glasses.

 

 

4 in the afternoon when the couple arrived at the park. Few people were around since the peak hours of the park are in the morning.

 

Yonghwa carried his bag and another bag with his prepared picnic stuff after he parked his car just near the picnic area. Seohyun meanwhile carried Ppo Ppo while putting on her dog tie.

 

Their area was on the farthest part of the park. They stayed just behind the car and sat on the grass after Yonghwa placed a picnic mat on it.

 

As they both settled on the ground, Yonghwa started unloading the foods he prepared inside his bag.

 

“So you prepared something?” Seohyun, watching Yonghwa being too busy with the tupperwares he’s taking out from his bag.

“Ei, I prepared a lot.”

“Very timely, I’m a little bit hungry.”

“Wae? MBC didn’t feed you?”

“I’m supposed to join the snack time but I choose to left early to see you.”

“Hmm! Jasshik.”

“So, what are those?”

“I prepared Kimbap.” Yonghwa showing the tupperware on by one. “And then I also prepared Potato Salad.”

“Hihihi! Yonghwa, you’re so cute.” Seohyun laughed hard on how Yonghwa showed the tupperwares to her.

“And then I also cooked Spam Musubi.”

“Hahaha. Wah! You prepared a lot Babe.”

“Of course. And, for our drinks, hmm. I have the cooler. Wait.”

 

Yonghwa walked to the jeep and got from the backseat the small cooler filled with ice and in-can drinks. He sat back and opened the cooler and showed Seohyun everything inside.

 

“If you want coffee, or water, or orange juice, or beer.”

“Wow! Babe, hahaha!” Seohyun was happy to see everything her boyfriend prepared for their date.

“Of course, our date won’t be complete without our music. Kekeke.” Yonghwa took out from his bag a JBL portable speaker; a gift he received from Seohyun few months ago.

“Awww. I feel so loved by you Yongie.” Seohyun blushed as Yonghwa started playing random songs from his playlist. “I’m so in love with you.” Seohyun smiled to Yonghwa and showed her aegyo to him.

“I love you.” Yonghwa whispered as he moved beside Seohyun after unloading everything inside the bag.

“Hihihi. I love you.” Seohyun kissed Yonghwa’s cheek.

 

Seohyun then started taking pictures of the foods Yonghwa prepared and photos of Ppo Ppo and Yonghwa and selfie of the two of them.

 

It was a usual picnic date they do during their free days; usually around Dongguk University and seldom, they bike together.

 

They ate everything that Yonghwa prepared and drank the in-can juice and coffee after. Then they walked Ppo Ppo around while holding each other’s hand.

 

“Jung Yonghwa.” Seohyun, while squeezing Yonghwa’s hand.

“Hmmm?” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun as they slowly walk.

“I love you so much, please know that and keep that always in your mind and in your heart. I feel so loved and I want to thank you for loving me unconditionally.”

“I love you, Seo Joohyun. I may not be able to express it the way you expect me to express it, but everyday I’m falling deeper and deeper in love with you. And I thank you for loving me too, unconditionally.”

“And I’m sorry huh? I promise I will make up to you after my drama. We’ll go on a vacation and spend days together outside Korea.”

“No need to say sorry, Babe. And I look forward to that.”

“Hay. I’m very lucky to have you, Babe. Really. Who would have stayed when your girlfriend spent most 14 hours on work and barely hours with her boyfriend? Who would have stayed when your girlfriend openly kisses on musicals and on dramas? Who would have stayed when your girlfriend’s still acting stubborn after years of being together?”

“Eik, don’t say that. I’m staying. I’ll stay with you forever. Even though you kiss often, even though you spend more time with your work, even though you stay stubborn until we get old, I’ll always stay with you.”

“And I’ll stay with you too, forever Babe. Forever.” Seohyun smiled and got blushed with Yonghwa’s words. “I feel like the old days, when we’re filming We Got Married.”

“Wae?”

“I always feel this feeling whenever we film.”

“Hahaha.”

“You’re the only one who can make me feel this way.”

“Jung Yonghwa effect.”

“Exactly.”

“And only you can make me feel this way too; Seo Joohyun effect.”

 

The two continued walking around the park with Ppo Ppo and then some time, take selcas.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/22072478_692722094260655_8599907158168961024_n.mp4

 

6:30 when Yonghwa and Seohyun left the park and headed at Jonghyun’s café.

 

 

Almost 7 when they arrived at the café and was welcomed by Jonghyun’s cousin. Yonghwa and Seohyun was escorted to the private area and took their orders. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter