Music Bank 2014

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 7. It's an early schedule for both CNBLUE and Girls' Generation; pre-recording and live show at KBS Music Bank.

 

Girls' Generation's having their busiest schedule since their comeback stage yesterday. They were early at Mnet for the M Countdown! in which they first won and then they went straight to SBS for Inkigayo recording and for MTV The Show recording. They finished their schedule almost 3am already and had to go to KBS at 8am for Music Bank.

CNBLUE, too attended yesterday's performance at M Countdown. But because of their Radio Star guesting the other day, FNC decided to let the band not attend the encore and just have their evening off.

 

Both Girls' Generation and CNBLUE thought they will see each other and greet each other yesterday. It didn't happen.

 

 

Just when Girls' Generation arrived at their waiting room, CNBLUE arrived at the building too and both started get ready with their outfit and with their stuffs.

 

It's been 2 days since the Radio Star guesting but until now, Yonghwa' s not contacting Seohyun and vice versa. Both of them had been very busy plus the issues, comments and the news came out.

 

While getting Seohyun's hair done, she decided to text Yonghwa to check up on him.

To: My cupcake~

I'm here.

 

She was able to watch the Radio Star. She  thought it would be easy for her to hear those words from her boyfriend. She was not comfortable. She too was worried because Yonghwa blurted out about him getting to her van. Another thing that made her night not too good was her unnie's episode teasing Kyuhyun about her and him's kissing scene at the musical. After watching the episode, she went to bed and just slept.

 

Yonghwa too watch the same episode. He's happy because MBC edited it well. But just as the episode's finished, a lot of his friends texted him about the episode. He was informed too about the feedbacks of the fans about his admission. He got busy reading through his SNS and all along the internet. Some were good, some went beyond the border lines. He didn't bother anymore to contact Seohyun because he knew Seohyun would in a way feel bad with what he said.

 

While browsing the internet with his ipad and while listening to some of Katy Perry's songs, he read his girlfriend's message. He thought Seohyun's been wanting to talk to him. He replied.

To: My cupcake~

Mian.

 

Seohyun quickly read his message after hearing her ringtone. And so she replied and they exchange messages.

To: My cupcake~

Aniya. I understand.

 

To: My cupcake~

About yesterday...

 

To: My cupcake~

Kenchana. I can feel what you're feeling.

 

To: My cupcake~

Tsk. Now I want to see you.

 

To: My cupcake~

Come here. I miss you. I'll give you my warmest hug so both of us will feel better.

 

To: My cupcake~

I'm coming.

 

Yonghwa after sending his message, got ready to meet his girlfriend. He called Jonghyun while playing his guitar with Jungshin.

"Jonghyun-ah, I'm going to SoShi's waiting room. Come with me." Yonghwa said while carrying his phone and a bag with 9 signed CDs of Can't Stop and 9 signed One More Time DVD.

"Really? We can go there?" Jonghyun asked.

"Ooh. Joohyun texted me. Jungshin-ah, Minhyuk-ah, come with us." Yonghwa replied and said.

"Okay Hyung." Minhyuk stood up from the couch while having his video call with Krystal. "Honey, we'll go to your sister's waiting room. I'll call you again later okay?" Minhyuk continued with his phone.

"Jungshin, let's go." Jonghyun said as he let go of his guitar and arranged his hair.

"De." Jungshin replied and stood up too.

 

And then their manager butted in.

"I'm coming with you okay?"

"Yes Hyung." Yonghwa, with not so in  the mood face.

 

CNBLUE plus their manager Hyung went out of their waiting room and walked as quickly as they can to the nearby waiting room. Their manager knocked and waited for the door to open. Moments after, Tiffany's manager opened the door and he greeted and let CNBLUE and their manager in,

 

"Annyeonghasseyo!" CNBLUE plus the manager greeted as they walked inside the waiting room.

 

Everyone's busy inside. Some at the living room area preparing the foods of the girls, some fixing the TV, some fixing the girls' ear phones and microphones and some arranging SoShi's stuffs.

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon's together getting their hair done. Yoona's reading a book, Sooyoung's watching the SM staff preparing the food, Sunny's watching the TV, Taeyeon and Tiffany's browsing instagram, Jessica's downloading apps for her new phone, Yuri's arranging her costume.

 

"Annyeonghasseyo, CNBLUE imnida!" CNBLUE shouted and everyone greeted each other. The entire SM staff and SoShi walked to the boys and greeted them.

 

"Omo! CNBLUE's song is so good!" Jessica said while looking at Minhyuk.

"Kamsahamnida noona!" Minhyuk bowed to Jessica and to all the girls flocked around them. And then he imitated Jessica's part at the MV, the parking lot scene. "Neon moreun cheok nuneul gamneun, You Bad Bad Bad boy, You so bad!"

And everyone laughed at Minhyuk.

"Kang Minhyuk! Just let Soojung teach you. Don't mess up here!" Hyoyeon said and hit Minhyuk's arm.

"Hahaha! Right Hyoyeon!" Yonghwa said and smiled while Jungshin and Jonghyun's giggling.

"I'm sure you'll win today!" Taeyeon said while preparing the signed Mr. Mr. album. She's the last one to sign the album.

"De. If you didn't win today, I'll surely be sad." Tiffany said while helping Taeyeon.

"If we win tonight, I'll treat everyone." Jonghyun said.

"Okay! I'm on it!" Yoona shouted while hiding at Sooyoung.

"Hahaha! I saw you Im Yoona." Jonghyun smiled at her.

 

They continued talking for minutes while Yonghwa and Seohyun's acting like strangers.

 

Taeyeon came with the album and handed each one by one to the members.

 

"Minhyuk-sshi." Taeyeon handed the album to Minhyuk. "Never let you and Soojung get caught and have scandals huh? You're so cool playing the drums in front while Yonghwa's at the back. Listen well to our song and practice the dance well." Taeyeon and Minhyuk high-fived and everyone laughed.

"De noona. Gomawoyo. I'll listen and dance Mr. Mr. well. Haha." Minhyuk smiled.

"Jungshin chingoo! It's been a while! Welcome back to the club! Haha! The hottest bassist ever. Haha. You're the man!" Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung and then handed the album to Jungshin.

"Kamsahamnida noona. I'll cherish this album. Haha." Jungshin smiled shyly and then walked to their manager. "Hyung." He clinged to their manager and smiled.

"My maknaes, Im Yoona, Seo Joohyun. Yah. Get this and give it to your namjas." Taeyeon handed the album to Seohyun and Yoona.

"Okay, it's their time now! Jungshin-ah, Oppa, Kang Minhyuk, come. Let's eat." Yuri called them and walked to the table where the foods are.

"Wait wait! What about their album? Jung Yonghwa, is that our copies? You're not talking. Wae?" Sunny blurted out.

"Haha. De de. I'll distribute our album. Jungshin, come back here. Help me." Yonghwa said and then opened the plastic bag and started calling out names of the girls as Jungshin stayed beside Yonghwa.

 

"Kim Taeyeon." Yonghwa said and handed the Can't Stop album and the One More Time DVD.

"What's the other one?" Taeyeon asked.

"Our arena tour last December." Yonghwa replied.

"Ah. I watched the broadcast. Me and Yoona. Right Yoong?"

"De unnie." Yoona answered while busy having eye with Jonghyun.

"Gomawo. Again Jung Yonghwa, I'm happy and proud of you. You know that. I look up to you as a passionate, excellent and intelligent musician and artist."

"Kamsahamnida Taeyeon-ah." Yonghwa bowed.

"Ohh. Even you, Lee Jonghyun, Lee Jungshin, Kang Minhyuk. You're all so good and so talented. Best band in the world! Keep it up guys!"

"Thank you noona!" The three bowed too.

"Next, Jung Sooyeon." Yonghwa handed the album to Jessica and Jungshin respectively.

"Kamsahamnida!" Jessica bowed and The boys bowed too.

"Hwang Miyoung." Yonghwa called Tiffany.

"Thanks man. I can't wait for Jonghyun's treat! I'm sure you'll win later!" Tiffany said as she received her CDs.

"Thank you Fany-yah." Yonghwa replied.

"Yes noona. Sky is the limit. Haha." Jonghyun said.

"Next, Sunny."

"Thank you Yonghwa. The song's awesome. Really. Fighting!"

The boys bowed.

"Next, Kwon Yuri."

"Yeah! Thank you Yonghwa. Boys, let's start eating." Yuri called again the boys. Minhyuk followed Yuri with Jessica at the table with the foods. "Follow later Jungshin-ah, Sooyoungie." She continued.

"Hahaha! Noona." Jungshin shyly said.

"Next, snow girl, ski queen, Kim Hyoyeon." Yonghwa handed the album to Hyoyeon. "As soon as Joohyun and I have a free schedule, we'll show you and Jay Hyung what snowboarding is all about."

"Haha. May the best couple win. Anyway, thank you. I'll let you sign Jay's copy later."

"Haha. De." Yonghwa winked at Seohyun and slowly getting his happy mood.

"I'll go eat now man. Join us there." Hyoyeon replied and then followed Yuri and Minhyuk.

"Last 3 here. Jonghyun-ah, here's Yoongie's. Jungshin, give Yoongie's to Jonghyun. Give me Joohyun's copy too." Yonghwa gave Jonghyun's and Seohyun's. Jungshin handed the two more DVDs to his Hyungs.

"Okay. Give this to Sooyoung-sshi. Seo Joohyun." Yonghwa handed the bag to Jungshin, walked to Seohyun, held her hand and pulled her to the corner of the waiting room.

 

Jonghyun after Yonghwa and Seohyun left, walked to Yoona and pulled her too, to the couch where she's staying before the boys arrived.

 

Jungshin and Sooyoung stayed awkward after Jonghyun and Yoona left. And then Jungshin handed the album and DVD to Sooyoung.

 

"This is for you Sooyoungie."

"Gomawo. I'll listen and watch this well. Listen to our album huh?" Sooyoung shyly responded but kept on smiling.

"Of course. You're looking more and more beautiful."

"You too. You look good with your hair. You're hotter than any other man, even him. Haha. Congratulations huh? You're album's doing well. I read some of the reviews on the internet."

"Aniya. Congratulations too. Yesterday's win. And for the coming wins."

"De. Haha. Hmm. What time's your recording?"

"12:30. What about SoShi?"

"1:00. We'll sing Back Hug too."

"Ah. I like that song the most."

"Really? Me too. Are you dating now?"

"Aniya. Just going out with friends and spending the time with my parents. They miss you so much."

"I'm sure that girl will be the luckiest to have you. Ohh. I miss them too. Actually, I prepared the album for your parents. I'll give it to you before you leave."

"De. I have it too in my bag, for your family and for him."

"Really? Oh, gomawo Shin-ah."

"Ye. I miss that name."

"Just tell me you miss me because I miss you too. So much Shin-ah."

"De. I miss you Sooyoungie. I'm happy to see you. At least, we can talk like this again."

"Yeah. Hmm. Let's eat?"

"Sure."

 

Jungshin and Sooyoung joined the food group and started eating.

 

 

As Yonghwa and Seohyun arrived at the corner of the waiting room, Seohyun hugged Yonghwa tightly without thinking of the people inside the same room. She wanted to give him her hug. She wanted to let him feel that she understands him and his feelings. She wanted to cry but her tears didn't fall. She missed him. She love him and that's all.

 

Yonghwa, as he was hugged by Seohyun, hugged her back. She's the girl he talked about at the Radio Star. She's the girl people kept on praising with her unique charm, some bashing. Above all, she's Jung Yonghwa's girlfriend; his one and only love.

 

"Miane Hyun-ah." Yonghwa said as he let go of the hug.

"Ssshh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter