I Miss You Like Crazy

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Yonghwa left the 4th floor villa, Seohyun's mother prepared her families breakfast. She also served the goguma cake and the breakfast that Yonghwa gave.

Seohyun woke up at 7am. As she walked to the dining table to see what's served for breakfast, she was shocked to see the beautiful, elegant arrangement of lilies, a card, and CNBLUE's newest CD and the about to be released DVD. She also saw the goguma cake and the breakfast served by her mother.

"Omma!" Seohyun called her mother who's watching the news with her father.

"Ye?" Her mother responded.

"Yonghwa went here?" She inspected the CD and felt very proud seeing the hardwork of her boyfriend and his group.

"Yeah. He went here early in the morning. Before he flew to Osaka."

"Really? Hmmm. Did you eat already?"

"Yeah. My father and I already ate. Yonghwa gave all those. I just prepared the coffee." Her mother answered and then her father added and asked,

"Oh, Yonghwa came here. You still not contacting him?"

"Eii, Appa, I texted him last night but he didn't reply." Seohyun while reading the Blue Moon DVD content.

"Hmm. My daughter~ anyway, eat now and your manager oppa will fetch you in an hour." Her father reminded her.

"Okay Appa."

 

She sat at the dining area and stared at all the stuffs that Yonghwa brought. She get the card and started reading.

Seo Joohyun,

It just been two days but it feels like forever~ I can't take this anymore. I miss you so much~ It's as if my heart will explode. Please~ let's stop this. I'm hurting, you are hurting. I already gave you the time to think and to rest, please my love light. I'm leaving with a heavy heart because we still haven't talk about our problems. I let you push and dump me for a while but aside from pulling me back, can you just let me go back to you? I just miss you so much. I miss the whole you Joohyunnie~ Accept my Present. Our album. I'm giving you the Moon. Our DVD. And goguma cake. I know you miss eating goguma :)) Thank you for cheering me up~ Ei, I'm wearing the scarf you gave me. As I have my sleep inside the plane, I will dream of you hugging me, because I want to hug you right now~ I'll be back my love. I'll be back to you. Aisheteru. Saranghae. I love you~

Jung Yonghwa

 

Seohyun cried reading his message. She just can't hold back her tears. She felt really guilty fighting with her cupcake. With the days not talking to each other, she realized that Yonghwa's doing so much for her. She cried for a couple of minutes. And her mother approached her and gave her a tight hug.

"Aigoo~ my daughter's crying again."

"Omma, I just feel so guilty. Yonghwa's really hurt. And it hurts me now."

"Shhh. Don't be guilty my daughter. You also have your reasons for doing that. And you're the one who said that. It's not wrong to sometimes choose yourself. And Yonghwa knows that. He understand you my daughter. He let go of his pride and came here for you."

Seohyun just cried and did not say anything. And then her father joined them.

"Seohyun-ah, enough of that mildang okay? I know you already learned your lesson and as I see, Yonghwa as well had his realizations. Try to meet half way my daughter. It's not all the time that Yonghwa will reach out to you. Try to figure out where is he coming from and meet him from there okay? Pull him now and apologize. Even though love is never sorry."

After some minutes of comforting Seohyun, they happily ate the goguma cake that Yonghwa gave and the breakfast.

 

Inside her room, she opened the album and saw Yonghwa's sign.

 

Joohyun, thank you for being my inspiration!

Jung Yonghwa

 

She browsed the lyrics and the content of the album and got thrilled on how well Yonghwa wrote the lyrics. She downloaded a copy of the album in her phone and started listening to it while preparing for work. She felt her cupcake. She sent a text message to Yonghwa,

 

To: My cupcake~

Gomawo. Thank you so much Jung Yonghwa~ I really don't know what to say right now. All I know is that I love you so much. I love you. I'm coming back. I'm ready. I'll be waiting. I miss you~

 

She went to SM to have her practice and in the afternoon, attended the MCM Event.

Upon her arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter