Morning Date

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 16. Yonghwa woke up at 3am. He had a good sleep although he just slept for about 2 hours. He dressed up, left their dorm and drove the car to a near by convenience store and bought foods for the Girls. He head to Girls' Generation's dorm.

3:45 when Yonghwa arrived. He parked the car and went inside the building. He pressed the doorbell and someone opened the door for him. He thought it was his girlfriend. But no. It's Taeyeon.

"Ohh? Jung Yonghwa?" Taeyeon trying to recognize the man in front of him with a backpack, carrying 4 plastic bags, wearing a cap, shades and black scarf.

"Ye. May I? It's heavy."

"Ye ye. Come in. Miane." Taeyeon welcomed him and closed the door.

 

"Where shall I placed this?" Yonghwa asked Taeyeon referring to the plastic bags full of foods for breakfast.

"Ah. What's that?" Taeyeon helped Yonghwa. "Just placed it here. I'll be the one to serve it." They walked to the dining table. Yonghwa removed his shades and placed it inside his pocket.

"You woke up early huh? Wae?" Yonghwa asked Taeyeon who's busy now unloading the food from the plastic bag.

"Ahh. I'm preparing for my trip to Hawaii later. Manager Oppa with my parents will fetch me."

"Chincha? Isn't it your concert will be next week? Don't have schedules for practice?"

"Ye. We will resume after I get back. An besides Seohyunnie, Tiffany and Yoona are busy with their schedules too."

"Ahh. Have a safe trip then."

"Gomawo. So you came here for Seohyun I guess. She's still sleeping."

"Bo? Ei, I told her I'll be here at this time. We'll watch our movie together."

"What movie? You brought your laptop?"

"Our movie. The documentary film about our lives back when we we're starting here in Japan. Ohh. Anyway, can I set it up there?" Yonghwa pointed at the TV.

"Ahhh. Wow. Can I join you and Seohyunnie? I want to watch it too!"

"Sure sure. Can you help me set this up?"

"Okay okay."

The leaders set up Yonghwa's laptop and connected it to the TV.  While customizing the settings, Taeyeon saw on the TV Yonghwa's wallpaper. It's his photo with Seohyun lying on a couch. Seohyun on top of Yonghwa's chest.

"Waa! Are you this close?" Taeyeon reacted and shouted.

"Wae? What's wrong?" Yonghwa busy arranging the sounds.

"Your wallpaper is just daebak. You really looked like a normal couple!"

"Hahaha! Why? Are we not normal? Abnormal? Haha."

"That's not what I mean. I'm glad you still do stuffs like normal couples do. So cute!"

"Of course. Although it's hard but all are worth it. You? You still don't have a boyfriend?"

"You're right. Joohyunnie's working hard recently. And even you. You both deserve this. Ahh. Me? I don't have a boyfriend."

"Ye ye. Ows? Chincha?"

"Really. Anyway, just go and check Joohyun in her room. She's with Yuri. Yoona's in Korea."

"Is it okay? Hmm. I will not let my chance just pass. Haha." Yonghwa walked to Seohyun's room.

 

While Yonghwa's away, Taeyeon opened Yonghwa's laptop and explored the Photos. All she saw were folders namely, Busan, CNBLUE, Friends, My Family, My Joohyun. Taeyeon opened 'My Joohyun' album and started a slideshow of their photos. From We Got Married photos, to their first date, to their trips, and then to their candid moments at home.

 

He slowly opened the door. All the dim lights were on. There are three single beds. The first one near the door is empty, and then the second one, Yuri who's facing the third bed, where Seohyun is. Both girls are covered with thick sheets of blanket.

He walked closely to Seohyun. He kneeled and face his girlfriend who's sleeping peacefully on a cold Monday morning.

"Joohyun." He whispered trying not to disturb Yuri who's snoring.

Seohyun's angelic face captured Yonghwa. He really can't help but touch the face and then the hair of this sleeping beauty.

"Seohyun." Yonghwa whispered directly to the ear of Seohyun.

Still, Seohyun's not moving and just continue to be sleeping beauty. Yonghwa kissed Seohyun's forehead and again, whispered and called her name. This time he tried tapping her. "Hyun. Wake up. It's me." But still no response from the sleeping beauty.

He tried kissing her on the lips. When Yonghwa's about to touch Seohyun's lips, Yuri opened her eyes and was shocked to see Yonghwa about to kiss their maknae.

"Waaaaahhhh!!!!" Yuri shouted. "Booyahhh!!!" Yuri got up from her bed. And then Seohyun started moving and she opened her eyes. She saw her boyfriend laughing. "Omo. Yong." Seohyun with a soft voice.

"What are you doing here Jung Yonghwa?!! Aishh! Taeyeon-ahhh!" Yuri still shouting.

"Yah! Yuri! Keep your mouth shut! I'm here to be with Seohyun. Taeyeon allowed me to get in to wake her up." Yonghwa explained while holding his laugh because of Yuri's reaction.

Seohyun got up and faced her Yuri unnie. "Yes unnie. Yong's right." And then she faced her boyfriend who's still kneeling on the floor. "Babe, I'm sorry. I forgot to set my alarm. Wait for me outside. I'll just brush okay?" Seohyun softly said while still looking for herself from the dreamland. Upon hearing her girlfriend, he stood up and gave Seohyun a peck on her lips. And then Yuri again shouted, "Yaaaahhh! Jung Yonghwa!!!!!"

"I'll wait for you outside Joohyun." Yonghwa feeling so cool kissing his girlfriend in front of the freaking out  Kwon Yuri. He walked out of the room and said his goodbyes to Yuri, "Yuri, I brought some breakfast outside. Come and join us." And then he closed the door.

 

As he walked to the living room, he was shocked to see his photo with Seohyun on the TV screen.

"Ei, Taeyeon-ah! What's that?" Yonghwa shouted and then Taeyeon immediately stood up and sat on the other side of the couch away from the laptop. Yonghwa walked faster and closed the slide show.

"I'm just looking around. Haha." Taeyeon said.

"Ei, you're opening my private files."

"The photos are good. It's okay to share sometimes. Haha." Taeyeon joking on Yonghwa.

"Aniya." Yonghwa's blushing now.

And then the two continued to argue about the photos.

 

"Chincha!" Yuri said and then she followed a look to Seohyun who's walking to the bathroom. "Yah, Seohyun-ah. Jung Yonghwa's kissing you like that without permission?" Yuri started to ask questions. She followed Seohyun inside the bathroom. "Yah. Joohyun. You're letting Yonghwa kiss you like that?" Yuri looking at the mirror while Seohyun's gargling. After spitting, "Unnie, we're like the other couples out there who do that. And I think there's nothing wrong with that. He's my boyfriend anyway." And then she grabbed her toothbrush and the toothpaste and started brushing her teeth.

"Ey. Even though." Yuri walked out of the bathroom and went outside their room and talk to Taeyeon.

 

"Oh! Yuri! I heard you called out my name. Wae?" Taeyeon greeted Yuri.

"Ei, Yonghwa came inside our room. And he's just stealing a kiss from Joohyun that easy. Aigoo." Yuri sat beside Taeyeon.

"I'm just waking her up. We will watch our movie. I'm sorry if you feel that way Yuri-sshi. But she's my girlfriend. It's normal." Yonghwa replied.

"Yes Yuri. He's right. I even saw their photos together. Hahaha." Taeyeon said and joked again.

"Ai! Kim Taeyeon!" Yonghwa gave a fierce look.

"Chincha? Kissing?" Yuri asked.

"Some? Hahaha!" Taeyeon answered and then laughed hard again.

"Aiii!" Yonghwa again shyly expressed himself this time.

"Aigoo. Yah. Yonghwa. Mian. I just over reacted. Mian." Yuri apologized after her senses get back.

"Kenchana. Yah. Eat now you two." Yonghwa said and they heard Seohyun. "Good morning!" Still not in her senses, walked to the living room beside her cupcake.

"Kenchana?" Yonghwa asked as her placed his hand on Seohyun's thigh.

"Ohh. What's this?" Seohyun got curious why Yonghwa's laptop connected to their TV.

"We will watch our movie. Ready?" Yonghwa said while Taeyeon and Yuri's watching the two couple talk.

"Chincha? Waa. Gomawo Babe." Seohyun pinched Yonghwa's cheek and then Taeyeon and Yuri teased them, "Ayiii!"

"Unnie! Waeyo??" Seohyun laughed a bit and asked her unnies.

"Aniya aniya. Yonghwa, let's start watching." Taeyeon said and then commanded Yonghwa. He followed and they start watching the movie.

Yuri moved beside Seoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter