I'm searching where you are!

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 21. Jonghyun was having lunch at the hotel with the bandmates before heading to the airport for their flight back to Korea. He checked Yoona’s instagram and saw a lot of beautiful photos of his girlfriend. And then he saw a photo of her and a chef at a restaurant and another photo with a guy. He didn’t know the chef and the guy and so he gave a call to Yoona.

Yoona was cooking and practicing a dish when she answered her phone.

 

“Yes Love?” She put it on a loud speaker.

“What are you doing?”

“I just texted you right? I’m cooking and learning some dishes. Wae?”

“Nothing.”

“Yah. Something’s bothering you. What is it?”

“Hmm. Who’s that guy you’re with at the picture?”

“Huh? What picture?”

“He is a chef I presume.”

“Ahh. That. My classmate in college just opened a restaurant. And he introduced me to his chef. Love, he offered me free cooking lessons.”

“When was this?”

“Monday night.”

“I didn’t know you went out.”

“Didn’t I tell you I’m dining out with a friend? I invited you but you refused to.”

“Ahh. Is that so? Hmm. Who’s the other guy on the photo? Aside from the chef?”

“Ahh. It’s my friend’s gym trainer. Wait. Why do you sound so curious?”

“I’m just asking. I’m not used to seeing you taking photos with private individuals.”

“Bo?! What the? They asked me for a photo and it’s okay with me.”

“You’re too close.”

“Ei, they are my fans.”

“Even though.”

“Okay. So are you satisfied with my answer? Well, it’s done. They already uploaded it. Maybe the next time they will ask for a photo of me, I’ll tell them not to upload the photo right?” Yoona’s irritated.

“Why do you sound so defensive? I’m just asking.”

“But the way you asked it. It’s as if yeah, I’m doing wrong again. Okay Lee Jonghyun.”

“You know what’s wrong with you? Yeah. That. Whenever I ask something, you always think I’m thinking something else.”

“Because it’s so obvious with the way you ask! Sorry huh? Next time a fan will ask for a photo, I will tell them not to upload. Or maybe I’ll ask for a copy and send it to you.” Yoona was already mad.

“Hey. Your voice is rising.”

“Wae? I have the right. It’s not always you Lee Jonghyun. Because what you just said and did was so offensive!”

“Hey hey. Love, I’m sorry okay. I give up. I’m sorry.”

“It’s so easy for you to judge me. To judge the things that I do!” Yoona’s upset.

“I’m sorry Yoona.”

“And it’s so easy for you to say sorry after you offended me.” Yoona’s trying to keep herself calm and not cry.

“Love, I’m sorry. I was just asking. If that made you feel that way, I’m sorry.”

 

Yoona hung up her phone and breathe for a while. It was a petty issue but her feelings got easily offended when it’s her boyfriend who thinks she’s doing something wrong. After drinking water, she continued cooking and just focused herself on the dish.

 

Jonghyun tried calling her again for almost three times but Yoona kept her phone on silent mode.

 

Jonghyun sent three messages thereafter,

 

From: Love~

Yoona, I’m sorry. Please pick up the phone. I don’t want to leave Taipei with a heavy heart.

 

From: Love~

Ei, Love. Please forgive me.

 

From: Love~

Im Yoona, please answer.

 

Yoona ignored Jonghyun. And so Jonghyun let it pass and continued eating with his bandmates.

 

The band immediately left the hotel after lunch and headed to the airport. Inside the van, Minhyuk was talking to Krystal.

 

“Honey.” Minhyuk started speaking in English. “Are you ready?”

“Yes honey. In two hours the concert will start. Where are you now?”

“We’re going to the airport. Break a leg Honey. I know you’ll do well today.”

 

 

And then Yonghwa and Jungshin talked.

 

“Wow. Minhyuk’s English is getting better and better.” Jungshin told Yonghwa.

“Of course. His has an American Girl. Haha.”

“Hahaha. Do you think Hyung I can get a girlfriend this year?”

“Bo?!”

“I’m serious Hyung. Look at Minhyuk, he has Krystal. You, always busy texting Seohyunnie. And Jonghyun Hyung has the most beautiful girl in Korea. What about me? Simba?”

“Ya! Ya! Im Yoona is not the most beautiful girl in Korea.”

“Oh. Mian. It’s Seohyunnie.”

“Haha. De. Don’t you want Yuri back?”

“Ei, hyung.”

“Wae? She’s single and it’s been a while since she broke up with her boyfriend.”

“Not a Girls' Generation please.”

“Wae?”

“It’s so hard to be a boyfriend of a Girls' Generation.”

“But tell me, you were the happiest when you’re with Sooyoungie.”

“De. That I won’t deny. But it’s hard Hyung.”

“Date your bestfriend.”

“Aigoo. I’ll just pray.”

 

Yonghwa continued texting Seohyun while Jungshin just play with his phone, Jonghyun listening to music and Minhyuk continued talking with Krystal.

 

“Wish I could follow you in Japan.” Minhyuk in Korean.

“Please get some rest. I know your arms and shoulders are in pain again after the two-day concert.”

“You too. Tomorrow is your free day right?”

“De. We’re planning to go out and explore Tokyo with my unnies.”

“You want me to come over?”

“No hon. Get some rest. I already set an appointment for you tomorrow for a massage.”

“Really? Wow. Thank you hon. Can’t wait to see you.”

“Me too. Tonight let’s talk again huh? I want to see you.”

“Video call? Okay hon. I’ll call you tonight.”

“Alright. Have a safe flight honey ha?”

“I will. Dance well and sing well my superstar.”

“Thank you honey.” Krystal’s voice’s so sweet and soft.

“Saranghae.”

“Saranghae.”

 

And then Minhyuk hung up.

 

 

The boys arrived at the airport and boarded. Inside the plane, while waiting for take off, Yonghwa dropped a message to Seohyun.

 

To: Babe~

Hyun~ We’re taking off. Love you.

 

And then Seohyun replied who’s at the rehearsals,

 

From: Babe~

Stay safe Yong~ I love you.

 

 

Earlier, Yonghwa and Seohyun talked about their scheduled dinner date together after Seohyun’s rehearsals. At the hotel room,

 

“So I’ll pick you up tonight?” Yonghwa asked Seohyun on the phone.

“No Babe. I’ll just go to your house tonight.”

“Okay. I’ll cook good food for you. I’ll prepare Set A for my baby.”

“Wow! Can’t wait to eat that.”

“Please be early tonight huh?”

“Yes Babe. I’ll be there right after the rehearsals around 8pm.”

“Okay then, we’re set.”

“De. Thank you Babe huh? Thank you for the support.”

“Shhh. My Seophie. Kenchana. I’m always right here to support you.”

“Really, thank you.”

“Shh. Enough.”

“Wae?”

“You don’t have to thank me. It’s just normal for the boyfriend to support her girlfriend.”

 

And then they continued talking for the next few kinutes before Yonghwa went to the restaurant for lunch.

 

 

It was already late in the afternoon when CNBLUE and their team arrived at Incheon International Airport. They were welcomed by fans and received gifts from them.

 

Inside the car, the usual CNBLUE updated their loved ones about their arrival.

 

Jonghyun tried calling Yoona again but her phone was off. He sent messages then to her mother to inform her that he arrived safely. Same with Jungshin and Minhyuk who sent messages to their parents. Yonghwa meanwhile sent a message to Seohyun.

 

To: Babe~

Touchdown Korea~

 

Yonghwa was the first to be dropped by the van. He walked to his house and fixed his things. After, he changed clothes and drove to a grocery store to buy some lacking ingedients for the Set A he’s about to cook.

 

Seohyun meanwhile has been busy with her rehearsal the entire day. She left her phone beside her bag and focus on the practice.

 

 

Jonghyun was the next to be dropped off. As he arrived home, he placed his luggages inside his room, took a shower, changed clothes and immediate drove his car en route to Yoona’s house after dropping by to a flower shop to buy some for his girlfriend. Their fight earlier when he was still in Taipei was unintentional. He didn’t mean to offend Yoona and so he didn’t want that petty fight of them last longer.

 

 

It was almost 7 in the evening when Jonghyun arrived at Yoona’s house.

 

Jonghyun pressed the doorbell and immediately, Yoona’s father opened the door for him. Yoona was at the living room watching TV when he arrived.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo Apuji.” Jonghyun shook the hand of Yoona’s father as he entered the house. After, he gave a quick hug.

“Oh! Lee Jonghyun! Finally! It’s been a while!” Yoona’s father greeted him and welcomed him with opened arms.

 

Yoona didn’t know what to do seeing her boyfriend just arrived their home. She looked at them and then quickly removed her glance and focused on the TV.

 

“Yoona didn’t tell me you’ll arrive tonight. We’re just talking about you.” Yoona’s father continued.

“Haha! I just came from Taiwan, father. Anyway, these are for you.” Jonghyun handed some gifts from Taiwan.

“Wow! As always. Gomawo son.”

“You’re always welcome Father.”

“Come come. Yoona’s here.” Yoona’s father was so happy to see Jonghyun after almost a month. He pulled him to the living room.

 

“Yoona, your boyfriend is here.” Yoona’s father said.

“De Appa.” Yoona was so cold and just staring at the television.

“Thank you Father.” Jonghyun smiled and bowed at Yoona’s father.

“Okay. So what now?” Yoona’s father noticed Yoona’s coldness.

“De Appa.” Yoona then walked out in front of them and walked to the kitchen to prepare her father’s coffee.

 

“Omo! So what’s that now?” Yoona’s father and Jonghyun followed a stare to Yoona. “Ei! Yoona! Is there  problem?”

 

Yoona was not answering and just watching the coffeemaker.

 

“Hey man. So there’s a problem huh?” Yoona’s father placed his atm around Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Hmm. A little bit Apuji. But I’m here to fix it. It was just a misunderstanding over the phone.” Jonghyun whispered.

“Ah! That’s the reason she’s so irritated the entire afternoon.”

“Really? Ohhh.”

 

The two boys were whispering to one another.

 

“Anyway, better win her heart now man.”

“De Apuji.”

“Go!”

 

Jonghyun smiled to Yoona’s father as the latter sat on the living room and checked the gifts Jonghyun gave.

 

Jonghyun walked to Yoona at the kitchen while Yoona’s just watching the coffeemaker.

 

“Hey. Im Yoona. These are for you.” Jonghyun stayed beside Yoona and handing to her the small bouquet of purple tulips. Yoona’s ignoring him and didn’t receive the flowers.

“Ei, Love. You kept on ignoring me. I’m here now. Please. Let’s talk. I’m sorry.” Jonghyun was trying to lower down his voice for Yoona’s father not to hear the conversation.

 

Yoona was not answering until the coffeemaker’s done and so she walked to the other side of the kitchen to prepare coffee for her father.

 

“Im Yoona.” Jonghyun’s face was sad and serious.

 

Yoona continued to ignore Jonghyun until she finished her father’s coffee. She walked to the living room and left Jonghyun alone at the kitchen.

 

 

“Appa, here’s your coffee.” Yoona served the coffee on the center table.

“Oh! Thank you, daughter.” Yoona’s father said. Yoona then sat beside him and joined him.

“What are you doing here?” Yoona’s father saw Jonghyun’s head down at the kitchen leaning on the counter. “Your boyfriend is there.”

“Appa, I’m not ready to talk to him.” Yoona said while her stare was focused on the TV.

“So when will you be ready? Ei, problems should not last a day. Go there and talk to him.”

“Dad.” Yoona smirked.

“Just do what I say Im Yoona.” Yoona’s father was serious.

 

Jonghyun felt helpless with Yoona. He just stayed where he was and just waited for Yoona to come to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter