Flashback Part 2: Yes. We Are.

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa held Seohyun's hand while they walked to the elevator. Yonghwa's not talking until they arrived inside the lift going down.

 

"Yah Seohyun~ah. You looked perfect Seohyun. 'Oh my... yeoshin...' Jasshik!"

"Eii, you too Oppa. You look great. Your suit really fits you well. Especially with your black hair. I liked it." Seohyun said while still on holding hands with Yonghwa.

"I'm thinking if you could drop your Oppa now that I'm dating you. What do you think?"

"Ahhmm, I'll work hard on that but please exempt me tonight. Is that okay Yonghwa~Oppa?"

"Okay okay. You have the card right? The one on the bouquet I give you."

"Yeah." Seohyun removed her hands from Yonghwa and showed her the card. "I have it."

"Did you read it already?"

"Not yet. I'll just read it inside the car."

And then the elevator opened. They walked fast going to Yonghwa's car to avoid people seeing them together. Good thing no one's outside.

 

Inside the car,

"Are you ready Seohyun~sshi?" Yonghwa asked while getting the car ready.

"Yeah. Let's go?"

"De. Seatbelt please~"

"Ye ye. You too."

 

While Yonghwa's drving en route to the Park Hyatt Hotel where he reserved the Private Dining Room in the Cornerstone just for the two of them, Seohyun opened the card and read it.

 

To the most beautiful girl in the world, Girls' Generation's Seohyun, a very intelligent student of Dongguk University, Seo Joohyun:

 

Annyeong Seohyunnie~ it's me. Beautiful flowers to brighten up your evening and to make you feel good. Beautiful like you... Thank you for being an inspiration to me Joohyun~ah! Please accept my feelings~ Saranghae Seo Joohyun~ my lady~ my love light~

 

Yong~

 

"Wah. I'm very touched. Thank you so much Oppa. For all your effort." Seohyun said and gave a sparkling look at Yonghwa.

"Yaah. Just wait Hyun~" Yonghwa said and winked at Seohyun.

 

They talked about their current schedules and projects.

 

After 20 minutes of driving. They arrived at the hotel. They entranced at the way going to the private dining room, assisted by two hotel staffs. Yonghwa has been very particular with their privacy and it was fortunate that the hotel satisfied his request.

 

 

 

They entered a private room. There were couple of empty tables inside. They seated at the table located at corner part of the room beside the glass wall, with a small empty space on the left side.

 

 

 

Aside from the two staff in-charge with their security and privacy, there's a quartet on the other side of the room ready to play romantic songs for them. At the back of the room, there's a chef with two assistant in-charge of their food.

 

Yonghwa helped Seohyun in her seat. He sat on the opposite chair. Now facing each other.

"Wow Oppa. This place's really nice. It's so romantic." Seohyun said and then the quartet started playing romantic songs for them. [BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8bXKE-V2Qc ] "Waaaah! Beautiful!" she added.

"You liked it?"

"Yeah. Very much Oppa."

"Do you want to eat now? I'm sure you're starving. It's already 9:45. We only have less than 3 hours now. What do you think?"

"Yeah. I think we should start now."

 

Yonghwa signaled to the staffs and they immediately responded. The chef together with his assistants served the food to them.

"Waaah! Oppa, the food looks great."

"Chincha? Let's start? Please eat well Seo Joohyun~"

"Yeah. Eat well Yong~"

 

And they started eating their dinner. While eating, they continued to chat about their projects. And then Yonghwa suddenly changed their topic. [BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpqJjasrD7I ]

"Seo Joohyun ahmm, I think you know already the reason why we're here. You know already my feelings for you. Saranghae Seo Joohyun~"

Yonghwa stood up and came near to Seohyun. He grabbed her hand and let her stand up. And she stood up.

"Ahhmm it's over a month now since I last said this, when we filmed our last episode, but I will say it again and again Seohyun~ah. I love you. I really do. I don't know when it started but I know in my heart that I've fallen for you. I love you. Please, let me take care of you. Let me be with you and together let's reach for our dreams. Let me love you Joohyun~ah. Will you be my girlfriend Seo Joohyun?" Yonghwa get a box inside his pocket and opened it in front of Seohyun.

Seohyun don't know what to say. That was the first time she was out on a date. Her tears started to fall hearing those words from Yonghwa. And she answered, "Wah. Oppa. This is too much. Ahmm. First, I would lik to say sorry for not ahmm answering you for a month now since we filmed our last episode. I don't know. Maybe I'm scared because I never experience this before. Mianhe~ if you think that I don't care for you and I'm not feeling the same way as you do feel to me. But I do. Everything I know of love, I know because of you, Yonghwa. And I just wanna say yes. I love you. I love you too Jung Yonghwa. Saranghae~" Seohyun cried again and hugged Yonghwa tightly. Yonghwa started to cry too.

While on the middle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter