Flashback Part 1: First Date

YongSeo Story 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

It was April 14, 2011 when Yonghwa and Seohyun became an official couple. Yonghwa had the chance to meet Seohyun at an exclusive restaurant to propose. Thanks to his manager who asked Seohyun's manager to set them up.

 

While inside the van en route to their Intuition promotions in M! Countdown, Yonghwa asked his manager, "Hyung, can you talk to Seohyun's manager? Tell him I need to see Seohyun tonight? At around 9pm? We’ll go to Park Hyatt. Tell him I'll pick her up in their dorm"

"Wae?" asked Yonghwa's manager.

"I'll propose to her tonight. Help me Hyung."

"Did you already told Han Seong Ho sajangnim about this?"

"Yeah. I talked to him yesterday. He's okay with me dating Seohyun~ah. It's just that I can't tell it to the public."

"Chincha? Woah! You're so brave Yonghwa! Have you already talked to Lee Soo Man sajangnim?"

"Ye. After I talked to Seong Ho sajangnim, I went to President Lee Soo Man's office. He's also convinced with the idea of me finally dating Seohyun. But he's very particular with the news that might come out. He said I can date Seohyun~ah secretly."

"Woah!!! You're the man Jung Yonghwa! You're able to meet Lee Soo Man sajangnim!"

"Are you going to help me or you will just praise me for meeting President Lee Soo Man?"

"Arasseo arasseo! I'll call her manager now. So serious Yonghwa!"

 

Yonghwa's manager called Seohyun's and cascaded the information from Yonghwa.

 

After that, CNBLUE went to their schedule and was able to finish it on time. Right after their schedule, Yonghwa, with his manager went to the Park Hyatt Hotel and prepared everything.

 

Seohyun on the other hand was preparing her things for their trip tomorrow in Japan, when her manager informed her about Yonghwa's invitation.

"Seohyun, after you pack your things, get ready later. You're invited by Yonghwa-sshi over dinner."

"What?! Chincayo~ oppa? Wae~yo? We just talked yesterday but he hasn’t mentioned anything." Seohyun said and got excited hearing that announcement from her manager.

"Ei, his manager said you just dress up and Yonghwa will pick you up here."

"Is that okay Oppa? How about President Lee Soo Man?"

"Eiii, I don't wanna spoil you Seohyun~ah. Just trust Yonghwa okay? Be ready at around 8:30 okay?"

"Okay okay. Hmmm. What's that? Will he ask me out on a date? Or will he ask me again if I'm ready to have a relationship with him?"

"Aiii, Seohyun~ah. I don't know. Just trust Yonghwa on this, okay? Enjoy the night."

 

"What's this? What's this discussion?!" Hyoyeon entered the room and butted in.

"Unnie, Yonghwa-oppa will pick me up here later. What do you think is the reason?" Seohyun asked Hyoyeon and ignored her manager.

"Really? Waah! Jung Yonghwa's courage is getting bigger and bigger huh? Didn't he tell you the reason?"

"Aniyo unnie. When we talked yesterday, he just said that he'll be doing series of guestings for their promotions."

"Eii, it's been a month now since he first proposed to you, the card in We Got Married right? Did you already give him an answer?"

"Not yet unnie. Up to this moment, I'm still not sure if this is really is it."

"Aii Seohyun~ah. You've worked with him for more than a year now. And from what I observed, yah! You're in love with him. Don't deny it Joohyun~ah." Hyoyeon came closer to Seohyun.

"I'm scared unnie. What if the people will know about this? President Lee Soo Man? Our image as Girls' Generation."

"It's all part of the game Joohyun~ah. I cannot assure you that you and Yonghwa will be a perfect couple. There will always be problems that will come your way. But I think, the bottom line here is your love for each other. Despite your imperfections, the situation that you have, I think, your love will make your relationship perfect even if you yourselves are not. Don't let that love slipped away Joohyun~ah."

"Thank you so much unnie for that nice advice. I definitely agree with you. Why will I get scared?"

"Right. Just enjoy the night Joohyun~ah. Tomorrow we're leaving for Japan. We'll help you dress up."

"Okay unnie. Thank you so much!" Seohyun hugged Hyoyeon.

"Haish, Hyoyeon~ah! How did you know that? Haha! Seohyun~ah, enjoy huh? I'm so happy for you and Yonghwa-sshi." Seohyun' manager said.

 

Seohyun continued to pack her things with Hyoyeon. And then she received a message from Yonghwa.

 

From: Yong~ Oppa

Annyeong Seohyun~ah! I guess your manager already told you that... I'll be picking you up at 8:30 huh? I just have to finish my schedules. I can't wait to see you~

 

And Seohyun replied.

 

From: Hyun~

De Oppa. I understand you~ I'll wait for you~ Fighting Yong Oppa! Eii, what will I wear?

 

From: Yong~Oppa

Ye. Just wear your dress. Is that okay?

 

From: Hyun~

Okay Oppa~ See you later! :)

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon went out of their room and talked to the rest of the Girls. At the dining table while eating their early dinner.

"Unnies, I have somwthing to tell you." Seohyun said while wveryone's chatting and eating.

"Oh, what's that Joohyun~ah?" asked Tiffany with curiosity.

"Ooh! Seohyun~ah will say something! Please be quiet!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Thank you Taeyeon! Yah!" said Hyoyeon.

"Thank you Unnie. Ahmm, I just would like to inform you Unnies that Yonghwa Oppa will be here tonight. We'll be going out~" Seohyun with a calm voice.

 

And then all the girls shouted and all of them giggled.

"Wah!!!!!! Seohyun~ah!!!! Finally!!!!!!" Tiffany shouted and gave a hug to Seohyun.

"Yahhhh! Seohyun will finally date Jung Yonghwa!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!" Jessica too, shouted and hugged Seohyun.

"You're finally a lady now our maknae~" Sooyoung said and then grabbed some bites.

"Yonghwa's a lucky man! Did your mother know about this? What about Uncle Lee Soo Man?" Sunny asked Seohyun.

"Not yet Unnie. I'll give a call to her with Yonghwa Oppa later. I haven't talked to him Unnie. Manager Oppa just told me to prepare."

"I think it's a good idea to give a call to President Lee Soo Man. Just to let him know that you and Yonghwa will go out." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah Unnie. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter