75: That Son of a !

Calm Down Tiger

 

Kris’s POV

 

I smile while walking towards my cousin’s university. Maybe walking proudly here is a bad idea when I am wearing my university uniform—but who cares? Now, there are things that I want to know and confirm while I am here and also I need to talk to P’Yatch later in Engineering College about the trip to Korea.

 

The curious look of students while I am walking confidently here in their university makes me wonder what they are really thinking. “I wonder if I will get more answers today na khrab,” I mumbled before making a quick turn to the left. You see, people probably see me as the calm, collective, perfect guy but in reality—I am always curious. I like to know what people are thinking and that’s why I major in Psychology.

 

“I cannot let P’Gun be the prey of that P’,” I mumbled again before climbing up the stairs of College of Music. I know where I am going and I already told P’Plan that I am visiting today and thankfully P’ is a bit similar to P’Gun—fascinating—and talkative so he blubbered about their location in which is their practice room and he also tells me that P’Gun isn’t feeling well which I think Ai’Cap already do something. Ai’Cap can’t keep his s together when P’Gun is involved. What’s even more fun is the fact that P’Mark—yes my subject of experiment today is with them.

 

I run up the stairs because it’s already 4pm so later people will come out of their classrooms and I don’t really want to be with the sea of people. If this university offers Psychology and not too far from my house—then I would probably study here—but come to think of it—maybe not. I like P’Hyuk but I don’t like him suffocating me too just like what he did to Ai’Cap and P’Gun.

 

I sigh before stopping in front of the closed door, “Here goes nothing~” I said before knocking on the door. I waited for a while before a loud, “Hang on na khrab~” and the door opens with Ai’Toptap’s face came in view. I smile right away, “Sawadeee khrab, Ai’~” I said before I wai and soon Ai’Cap and P’Gun are in front of me, “Woie! What are you doing here na khrab Ai’Kris?” P’Gun asked me and I answered him right away, “P’Yatch told me to go here today na khrab—so I dropped in here too na khrab to see you and Ai’Cap,” I make sure to put the sweetest smile on my lips.

 

Both of my cousins nod their heads before letting me in. I know everyone inside the room—thankfully so I just put my manners at top notch and wai at everyone. They all seem glad to see me so I guess no one is actually catching up with my game plan so far. “What time will you meet P’Yatch na khrab Ai’Kris?” Ai’Cap asked me and I quickly response, “Like around—5pm na khrab I think. He told me na khrab that he will call me when he is in university already na Ai’,” one thing I’ve learned from my major, never give people a reason to doubt you.

 

After that, everyone continue what they are doing like Ai’Cooheart is still all over P’Title. I wonder how P’Title was able to endure him for a long time. Also, Ai’Fluke is sitting on Ai’Ohm like usual. P’Plan is busy with his drum because that’s the only time P’Plan looks serious and normal. Ai’Toptap and Ai’Cap are talking to each other and laughing. And of course, P’Gun is busy talking to P’Mark which I don’t like because I need to interrogate my P’Gun first. I am like the loner here now because I am not with someone so I need to do my job to protect P’Gun at all cost right now right here.

 

I walk towards P’Gun but make sure I have my blinding smile with me, “P’~” I called him sweetly which P’ cannot resist. He treated me like how he treated Ai’Cap. That’s what makes P’Gun special, “Ai’Kris? Why? Is there something wrong na khrab? Are you hungry? Hang on I think I have food inside my bag na khrab~” see—and what’s special about P’Gun, he is very hard to read because of his random personality.

 

I shook my head, “No P’—I just need your help na khrab—ahm—” I look at P’Mark, “Do you mind na khrab P’Mark if I borrow my P’Gun?” I asked so nicely that I know this P’ will say okay, “Ahm—can it wait Ai’? Your P’Gun isn’t really feeling well na khrab and—” “Woie~ P’Gun! You aren’t feeling well na khrab? Good thing I have chicken soup na khrab that Mae made—you know—when we are sick Mae always cooks this na khrab right?” I even pull P’Gun’s hand towards the other corner leaving P’Mark with no choice. “Really na khrab? You have chicken soup? Woie!! I miss it na khrab—maybe that’s the reason why I feel like I need something but I am not sure what I need na khrab~” you really are very gullible P’Gun.

 

I should be thankful too that Mae quickly makes this soup when I messaged her 3 hours ago that P’Gun isn’t feeling well. Since my house is near the university—I was able to get it before going straight here in P’Gun’s university. We both sit at the corner and I quickly open the thermos, “Hummmm~ that smells good na khrab~” P’Gun said in awe and I can’t help but feel proud that I was able to kidnapped P’Gun from that P’Mark.

 

I give him the thermos and let him devour the soup while I am sitting opposite to him watching him. “P’Gun~” I tried calling him out of his own little world, “Khrab?” and it looks like he is half listening to me only. I smile because P’ always appreciate my Mae’s cooking. Most of our relatives are really fond of P’Gun and I cannot blame them, “I noticed na khrab—you are so close with P’Mark na khrab,” I look at that P’ who is eyeing us—he really is the predator and my poor P’ here is his prey, “I didn’t know na khrab that you are close with students from IC aside from P’Mean and P’White,” because it’s given that P’Gun will be expose to IC so much because of P’Mean and P’White but why did this P’Mark keeps on following P’Gun like a wolf?

 

P’Gun his lips and put down the thermos before answering me, “Well—hum—but you need to promise me na khrab Ai’Kris—you cannot say this na khrab to anyone—like especially to P’Hyuk~” I knew it! I show him my pinky finger because base of psychology, the best way to communicate with P’Gun—is to treat him as simple as possible—he is like an innocent kid, “Woie! Good na khrab~” and he intertwine our pinky together.

 

I raised my eyebrow when P’Mark frown but quickly change back my expression to the kind harmless boy. I look straight at P’Gun and he moves closer to me, “You see na khrab—actually Ai’Cap told me not to tell it to anyone na khrab but P’Mark there—he sort of—announced the university na khrab that—he likes me—” claiming P’Gun in front of everyone? Very smart, “But I talked to him already na khrab and now P’Mark is my good friend now. He helps me with everything na khrab and actually Ai’Kris I didn’t know na khrab that P’ will be my good friend because I told him bad things na khrab and P’Donghae became so upset when he heard what I told him na khrab and I thought P’Mark will not show up to me again when I told him mean things but P’Mark decided to just be my friend and now we are friends—like friends friends—like me and Ai’Plan—or me and Ai’Title—or like everyone na khrab~” all I can do is sigh hearing his explanation and revelations.

 

I put my hands on his shoulders, “P’Gun na khrab—don’t you even think that maybe—just maybe P’—maybe P’Mark just said that he wants to be your friend but in reality—” “Woie! Ai’Kris! P’Mark told me na khrab that he never lie to me so I think P’Mark really wants to me my friend na khrab~” see—this is why it’s hard reading P’Gun. He has a very random thoughts and he doesn’t usually focus on one point, “I mean—P’—look at this—” I gesture my hands, “P’Mark said that he likes you—right?” and P’Gun nods, “And then P’Gun na khrab told P’Mark mean things and hurt P’Mark—” P’ nods again but this time sipping the soup, “Then suddenly na khrab—P’Mark told you na khrab to be his friend—right?” and again, P’Gun nods, “So—meaning P’—he decided to be your friend right after you said mean things to him na khrab—so you know—maybe—P’Mark is still after you na khrab~” cross fingers to this.

 

I hope that P’Gun understands me. He put down his soup again and he looks serious now—is this the sign? “Ai’Kris—I think—” I move closer to him, “You think?” I asked him and P’Gun snaps his fingers, “You are wrong na khrab—” and my shoulder voluntarily falls down, “You see na khrab—this is the problem that I’ve been pointing to P’Mark na khrab. His ex-boyfriend na khrab—P’Best—” his ex? That guy who follows him around like a lost puppy? “Is always with P’Mark na khrab and then P’Mark asked me na khrab if do I think it’s okay if they will get back together but I told P’Mark no!!” cold ‘NO!’ from P’Gun.

 

“But why P’?” because P’ doesn’t have any reason to object not unless he likes P’Mark too, “Well—you know—I told P’Mark not to be with someone that he doesn’t love na khrab because Ai’Plan told me that if you aren’t in love with each other then you shouldn’t be in a relationship na khrab!” well—that makes sense, “But it looks like P’Mark and P’Best will start dating soon na khrab and somehow—I don’t like them dating~” well—it looks like I am not looking at the bigger picture all this time. This case isn’t about P’Mark trying to eat my P’Gun alive but it’s about playing with P’Gun’s feelings until he realized what he feels for P’Mark.

 

‘That son of a ! He is one step ahead of me na khrab!’

 

I shake my head because there is no way I am making this easy for him, “P’ can you stay here for a while na khrab? I think I will ask something to P’Mark—okay?” even though P’Gun looks confused, he still let me go. I quickly look around the room but P’Mark is nowhere to be seen. I run towards P’Plan, “P’Plan na khrab—” and P’ quickly smiles at me, “Woie! Ai’Kris~” and called me out loudly but it doesn’t really matter, “Ahm P’—have you seen P’Mark na khrab?” I hope he won’t ask why I am looking for him. “Ahm—he just went out na khrab talking on his phone but I am not sure na khrab who he is talking—well maybe P’Best na khrab because they are always talking like that or maybe his friend P’August na khrab—I am not sure but—” I already turn around and wave, “Thank you an khrab P’,” because if I will not run away from him he will talk for hours.

 

I run towards the door and went out. I try to look around and it’s not hard to find P’ especially that P’ is the only one in the corridor, “Chai—chai—but Ai’White you do know na khrab that Ai’Gun is sick that was why I cannot go back na khrab to the library,” oh, it’s P’White and it seems like they are all busy but this P’ decided to ditch them for my P’Gun. Very noble, “I know na khrab—how about this—I will let you two go to my house na khrab tonight—chai—so that we can work on your papers na khrab—chai—chai—I will help you two na khrab—just let me stay here for a while—I cannot leave Ai’Gun without making sure that he is really okay na khrab~” and very dedicated.

I waited for him until he finish his conversation with P’White which only takes few minutes and the moment he put his phone in his pocket—I know it’s my cue for grand entranc, “I am very impress na khrab—P’Mark~” and he quickly turn around and look shocked for a moment before composing himself again, “Well—I shouldn’t be shocked anymore na khrab—I know from the way you look that you are suspicious about me already na khrab,” and smart—really smart. This will be battle of the wits then, “So—tell me P’Mark—what do you want na khrab from P’Gun?” I didn’t put on the usual kind mask I mastered already because this P’ isn’t putting anything to cover up his real self too, “Simple na khrab—Ai’Kris! I want my wife—I want your P’Gun na khrab!”

 

“Well P’Mark—this will not be easy na khrab—because—I will not hand over P’Gun to someone who looks like—he will devour my cousin—like a meal,” I smile at him to irritate him because base on my major, the best way to irritate people is to smile at them when they are already losing. “Humm—” he sighs before smiling at me too, “You don’t really expect me Ai’ to beg you na khrab and tell you that I want your P’Gun na khrab—right? Because I am so sorry to pop all your bubbles—but your P’Gun—is already in my trap long long time ago—and it’s only a matter of time na khrab for him to realized his feelings from me na khrab~” I suddenly want to punch that smug look on his face—I hate it.

 

“And what can you do na khrab—when P’Hyuk finds out about you na khrab harassing and pretending to be P’Gun’s good friend na khrab? Do you really think that it will be so easy because Ai’Cap and P’White got an approval already—P’Mark?” I need to see the fear in his eyes but this guy is also someone who is sort of hard to read, “I don’t like dealing with people na khrab who isn’t part of the plan yet. When Ai’Gun is already mine then that time—we will both deal with his P’Hyuk. I will fight for him na khrab no matter what it takes—because I waited for him—just to be with me na khrab,” then he suddenly walks past me but didn’t forget to bump his shoulder on mine, “By the way Ai’Kris—don’t put your nose on someone else’s business na khrab,” he must have think highly of his self now, but he is wrong.

 

I turn around and smile again while watching him walk towards the door and when his hand is about to grab the knob, I called him, “P’Mark na khrab—you must have forgotten—that between the two of us na khrab—I have P’Gun and P’Cap—you better be careful with the fire you are playing.” The final words will always be mine.

 

‘Let’s see until where you can go with your ambition, P’Mark.’

 


 

Don’t you love it when people are so smart and thinking so hard—then we have Gun hahahahha