40: I Need to go na Khrab!

Calm Down Tiger

 

Gun’s POV

 

“No Ai’Gun, you haven’t seen the rest of our vacation picture na woie! Don’t go na khrab!” I run to the other side of the rehearsal room while Ai’Plan runs after me. He miraculously showed up this Wednesday morning in our classroom because his vacation time with Ai’Mean is over. He told me right away that he wasn’t able to enjoy most of the view and swimming because him and Ai’Mean stayed in their hotel room most of the time. I think they just wasted money for only staying in hotel. Why not just stay at Ai’Mean’s condominium if they will just stay indoors?

 

Right now, the reason why he is running after me, “Woie!! Ai’Plan—you sent so much pictures already na woie since last night I thought my phone will explode ka khrab! My eyes are burning already for seeing too much topless pictures of Ai’Mean and also your pictures! I don’t want to see it anymore na Ai’!” I think Ai’Plan is very obsess with Ai’Mean. I am not even interested with those pictures but he keeps on sending them to me. Everyone in the room has other things to do rather than helping me right now. Ai’Cap and Ai’Toptap are huddling on the other corner while Ai’Title and Nong Heemi are both listening to some music that probably Ai’Title covered. I want to shake my head because P’Heechul would probably get mad when he finds out that Nong is still talking casually to Ai’Title.

 

Ai’Plan continues to follow me, “Last one na Ai’—na na na—last one! Look Ai’ look—Mean wasn’t wearing—” “WOIEEEE I AM NOT INTERESTED NA KHRAB IF HE IS WEARING SOMETHING OR NOT NA AI!” I shouted at him because my eyes will burn soon and maybe if I will sleep later—the image of Ai’Mean’s topless pictures will show up. I don’t know why Ai’Plan is so in love with those pictures—if he lifts his shirt—he will see the same as Ai’Mean.

 

I thought someone from my band will help me but they are still too busy doing their individual things. “You are no fun Ai’Gun,” but it looks like Ai’Plan gives up already. I stopped walking in circles already and laugh, “Imagine me sending you pictures of who I am dating na woie—I don’t think you will be happy na Ai’Plan,” I said loudly but Ai’ rolled his eyes on me, “Speaking of dating—look—isn’t that the Nong that you’ve tried hitting on before na Ai’Gun?” when Ai’Plan said that, I instantly look at the door and see Nong Rina.

 

‘Woie—Ai’Plan is right—but actually I don’t like her so much na woie! I just got curious about her na khrab because her major is the subject that I am really bad at. I thought that maybe Nong will help me na khrab with Math if I will date her~’

 

“Ahm—excuse me na kah~” she said right away and I know why Nong is here. I look at Nong Heemi’s direction but that Nong is still busy playing with Ai’Title, “Nong khrab~” I called her but there’s one earphone in her ear so maybe she cannot hear me well so I tried again, “Nong Heemi na khrab~” but she still focus on Ai’Title. They are both smiling at each other while talking. I think the only reason why Nong is here is to play with Ai’Title.

 

So Instead of calling her, I run to her and pulled out her earphone, “YAH!!!” but she shouted at me and she looks very similar to P’Heechul when he’s shouting at Nong. I point at Nong Rina, “Nong, I’ve been calling you twice na woie! Your friend is here na khrab~” I said before walking back but I heard Nong Heemi, “Aww Gun Gege mianhae na kah~” before I heard her loud voice again, “Woieeeee Unni, come come!! Let’s play with Ai’Title na kah~” I wonder why girls like to hang out like this and make each other involve into each other’s business.

 

As I was walking, I’ve heard Nong Rina, “Woie—Nong—sorry na kah. Actually, I was on my way already but my brother called me na kah and said to be home before 8pm or he will tell Mae na kah about my videos and books~” and why do girls like collecting videos and books? They are so weird.

When I reached Ai’Plan, he immediately showed me his phone and scroll around 3 or 4 phones of Ai’Mean topless, and Ai’Mean and him, “Seriously na Ai’—do you still want me to hang out with you? I am staring to regret na khrab making you my friend Ai’Annoying! Woie—I will call Ai’Mean later na khrab and complain!” I stomped my feet on the ground because I thought Ai’Plan surrendered already but still showed me more pictures. Ai’ suddenly looks at me using his small eyes, “Tell me—Ai’Gun—have you been contacting my Mean na Ai’?” does he mean—“Chai—I think he messaged me more na khrab last week after we talked na Ai’. He gave me his Line ID already and said to tell him about our schedule na woie. Your boyfriend is very demanding—he didn’t even give me salary na khrab to do things for him—woie~” he keeps on telling me to do this and that.

 

Ai’Plan’s eyes twinkled, “Woie—you should make a group chat Ai’Gun. We should all talk—the three of us!” very greedy boy indeed but I laugh, “No way na Ai’—you will just send more topless pictures of Ai’Mean on Line!”

 

The whole time, I keep on complaining about Ai’Mean’s topless photos. Also, it really looks like Nong Heemi and Nong Rina are close friends now because Nong Heemi lends her books that she told me I cannot borrow not unless I have lover already. Does that mean that Nong Rina has lover already? This is so unfair! “15 minutes break na Khrab!” Ai’Title announced after I sang for 1 hour straight. I thought my vocal cord will leave me already because I used it too much. I pant hard and I really need water right now but I forgot to bring one, “I will—buy water—na khrab~” I said while panting to everyone and they really ignored me.

 

I know that Ai’Toptap, Ai’Cap, Ai’Plan, and Ai’Title are all tired but what about Nong Heemi and Nong Rina? They kept on giggling while we were practicing. They should volunteer to buy water for us. I run to the almost empty hall way because it’s almost 7pm so the last late night classes are all starting already and I am the only one running towards the cafeteria which I am crossing my fingers to still be open—“Even—nom yen!” I mumbled. I am not a big fan of nom yen but I don’t care anymore—as long as I can drink water.

 

I run a bit faster this time and ready to go down the stairs when I saw someone familiar on the ground floor, “Woie—P’Mark!” I raised my hand and wave at him. P’ looks at me as soon as I called his name but he has his phone on his ear so he only flash a quick smile, “Woie—sorry na P’. I didn’t—know that you—are talking to—someone,” I said softly this time but still panting while walking down the stairs slowly.

 

P’ looks behind and said, “I need to go na khrab Best.” I heard before he put his phone on his back pocket and look at me, “Ai’Gun—are you okay?” he has the same worried tone during Songkran when he saw my hands. I tried to gesture for drinking water, “Tired—na P’—from practice!” I said and I am already in front of him. He shakes his head before grabbing his backpack, “You are careless na Ai’Gun. You should always have water with you every time you practice.” Then he pulled out bottled water inside his bag but it’s already open, “Do you mind drinking from this? I drank some of it already but it’s clean na Ai’. The cafeteria is already closed downstairs. I don’t think you will find water na khrab inside the campus,” actually, I am ready to grab the bottle from him even before he explained to me.

 

I nod eagerly, “It’s okay—na P’. Thank—you!” and I quickly grab it from him because I am so thirsty. I gulp it in one go and the water disappear in a span of 5 seconds. “Ahh~ That’s refreshing P’~” I awed in joy. I’ve never been so grateful with water before. P’Mark grabs the empty bottle from my hand and put it back in his bag, “Woie P’—I can throw that away,” I protested because I was the one who finished drinking it not him. But P’ smiles at me and ruffles my hair, “No need na khrab. I am just looking for someone in your college na khrab but Best told me that no need for that.” For ex-boyfriends, P’Best and P’Mark are really close.

 

I shrug my shoulder, “You can—watch the rehearsal if you want, P’,” I offered since he is already here and he gave me water but again, P’Mark just messes my hair more, “Surprise me na khrab on stage Ai’Gun. For now, su su na on your practice. I really need to go na khrab. I promised Best to eat dinner with him and I will be running late soon,” and he really looks like someone in a hurry because he is already walking while talking to me. I wave my hand, “Bye bye P’,” I said while looking at his running figure.

 

[su su na – fighting/you can do it in Thai]

 

‘Surprisingly, P’Mark is a really good person~’

 


 

Wait until he claims you again Ai’Gun hahahaha
As promised to my friend—I finished this chapter ^_^