105: Couple Edition Part 3

Calm Down Tiger

 

A/N: Last part of the couple edition hahahahaha

ps. There should be one manly in the family—at least hahahahha

 


 

WhiteCap

 

Captain’s POV

 

After talking to P’Hyuk, P’Gun and his new boyfriend—which I still don’t like because come on—he might like my P’ but that doesn’t erase the fact that he did play with P’Gun. I will go crazy soon—but thank God I have my perfect boyfriend with me.

 

We are both having a small picnic at Han River after he bought a mat where we can seat and some food from the convenient store. I voluntarily put my head on his lap and lay my body on the mat while he is busy opening those triangle kimbap. I don’t even know why he bought them too—I tried opening some of it the other day—and successfully ruined the seaweed wrapped.

 

“Open your mouth,” White said softly and like a baby bird getting food from their mother—I did open my mouth. I wasn’t even afraid to show PDA here because no one knows us, “Hum—this is good na khrab!” I exclaimed when I swallow the kimbap.

 

I look up a bit to see White chuckling, “Of course na Cap, you just opened some of them na khrab but didn’t try them last time,” he told me and I can’t help but pout.

 

He continue feeding me until I finish one triangle kimbap, “So—tomorrow Cap,” he said which makes a tug on my heart. I know tomorrow, “Yeah~” I sigh deeply.

 

White and I haven’t talked about what we did the other day. I told him that we can have a conversation when we are both back in Thailand. I don’t want him to think about me when he needs to think about his family first. Also—this is too embarrassing to even open up.

 

That time, when I woke up, everything was aching. My head—and my hips. I took at least 6 pain killers the whole day—included the one that P’Gun bought for me. I also noticed the fresh clothes I was wearing when I woke up. Even the mess we did on the bed was long gone.

 

When I entered the bathroom to take a bath—I tried to—you know—clean myself—but I think White did good cleaning me—even there. White was also long gone when I woke up that morning and I saw a note with pain killers saying:

 

‘Cap, baby, sleep more if you could.

I can bring you breakfast if you still can’t move well.

Drink this first okay?

I love you~

-White’

 

And I appreciate that he didn’t say something about the make love session on his letter because I’ll be blushing hard. Anyway, up until now we haven’t talked about it and I thank God because he gave me a perfect and understanding boyfriend, “So—you will meet P’Hyuk’s friends na khrab here in Korea tomorrow—right?” White asked me and I am lost looking at him while still on his lap.

 

I smile, “Chai—I will meet them tomorrow. Probably after everyone’s arrival in P’Heechul’s house na White. Then we might go somewhere or eat something na khrab. I will update you,” I said in assurance that even though he isn’t with me, I will still update him from time to time.

 

He pats my head while looking back into my eyes, “Sorry for going home early na Cap. If I can—” I shake my head, “You don’t need to choose me over your family na White. What will they even say when they find out na khrab that your boyfriend is a selfish person and doesn’t want you to go home even though you’re having a problem in the house.” I shake my head again, “I am not like that na White. Fix your family problem and I will enjoy here too—” then I have this teasing smile on my lips for sure when I have a bright idea, “Ahhh—finally—I can have my freedom back~” I said teasingly making White to raise his eyebrow.

 

“What freedom?” he’s genuinely sound confused.

 

I giggle, “You know—no boyfriend for a while na khrab. Free from White na khrab and—” “Shiya! I should have put a tag on you na khrab when I still can!” he cut me off.

 

“What tag?” now I am the one who is confused, but that smirks on his lips looks trouble to me, “Love tag baby—hickey na khrab~” he said huskily making me shiver all over my body.

 

Quickly, I sit up from his lap and try to hit him put he catches my hand before it even landed on his chest, “Kee! White!” I cursed him because I thought he will really not open up that topic.

 

His loud laugher is like music to my ears, “So cute na khrab~” he said while laughing and looking at my face. I can bet all of P’Gun music collections that my face is burning red.

 

“Woie! Cap—don’t get mad na khrab. I am just trying to make it less hard for me to leave you tomorrow na khrab,” though his voice sounds cheerful, I cannot feel happy about his statement.

 

I can’t help but sigh and put my hand down. White already released my hand too, “Come here,” I told him to move closer to me and so he did. When he is so near to me already, I pull him into a tight hug and nozzle my nose on his neck, “Don’t make me miss you so much na White,” I mumbled while inhaling so much of his scent. I don’t want to forget this.

 

His pat on my back doesn’t help me at all today. I will miss him for sure.

 


 

MarkGun

 

Gun’s POV

 

I glare at this girl sitting opposite to us in the noisy cafeteria of what Mark said Ewha Womans University. I also don’t understand why they call it Womans University because there are a lot of men here too. Korea is weird sometimes—I hope P’Hyuk will not be weird too.

 

The moment we arrived here, this girl that Mark introduced as Nong Cherreen which is 2 years younger than me—hugged my boyfriend. We weren’t even been boyfriends for 24 hours and there’s a girl hugging him already. Why?

 

Ai’Plan told me a story before when he was just dating Ai’Mean—maybe that was their first month of dating and they were in the mall and suddenly there was a girl that tried to touch Ai’Mean’s hand because she was like an old friend or something and Ai’Plan was in rage.

 

I received a call from Ai’Mean because he cannot control Ai’Plan—he was cursing nonstop. That time I thought that Ai’Plan was very childish for getting mad easily—turns out I can curse more right now—especially after seeing someone else touching my boyfriend—MY BOYFRIEND.

 

‘I am being childish now my goodness.’

 

“Hum—so P’Gun na kah, how long have you known P’Mark?” she asked me with her bright cheerful voice. I can’t help but to look at her, pretty—but I think Nong Heemi looks better than her. “Hum—I don’t remember na khrab,” I said honestly because one time Mark appeared so suddenly. I was so shocked.

 

Mark on the other hand put his free hand on lap—under the table which is okay with me while his other hand is busy holding the chopsticks, “Gun will not remember it much na khrab Ai’Cherreen. I did show up so suddenly actually—but probably know his much longer than he knows me,” he said before looking at me and I look back at him. His smile is so contagious I can’t help but smile back at him.

 

When we look at the girl again, she’s gasping wide and her eyes are sparkling—but why? “Woie! You two are so cute na kah. P’Mark—you should have introduced P’Gun to me na kah sooner~” she said while hitting my boyfriend’s hand a bit.

 

Watching all of the small touches is too much, “But P’Mark—” now she’s leaning closer. I put my free hand on P’Mark’s hand on my lap and squeeze it a bit, “I thought you were possessive na kah—” she said again, “Good thing you aren’t snapping yet na kah with all of the stares that P’Gun is getting right now here in my university~” she finished before leaning out.

 

I glare at her again after she moves back from her seat. I stomp my feet, “Why do you keep on moving closer to him Nong?” I can’t help but asked her because this is too much. This Nong has smile on her lips, “Because Cherreen likes P’Mark na kah~” she giggles after and I am seriously getting irritated.

 

I am not like this. I haven’t felt like this before so I don’t understand why I am so upset over this Nong trying to lean forward to Mark again and again. Above all—she hugged Mark in front of me.

 

I feel a suddenly pull on my shoulder. I didn’t notice that Mark removes his hand already on mine and now he is pulling me closer to him. Since the one we are sitting on is a long steel chair or bench, I only slide near Mark easily, “I was really planning to get possessive na khrab but—it looks like I unlocked a Pandora box,” and then he kisses the top of my hair.

 

I don’t know what to feel about it. Smirk at this girl because she’s looking at us? Or stick my tongue out because Mark loves me—but I don’t understand something, “What is Pandora box na P’?” I asked him because he promised me to explain everything.

 

Mark again kiss my head, “Meaning Gun, a secret box na khrab~” then he inhale sharply—I hope I don’t smell bad today, “Your jealousness and possessiveness over me,” he mumbled happily but I still don’t understand everything.

 

“Woie! P’! Stop looking so in love na kah! You are hurting my single heart na kah!” Nong Cherreen suddenly said and this time I know that I am smiling from ear to ear.

 

“I was really planning to get mad na khrab today because goddamn it Ai’! I thought this was a womans university na khrab but why are there so many boys? Not only girls are looking at my Gun na kharb but even boys! Do you know how hard it is for me to control myself—but—” but? “My boyfriend here is turning into a possessive boyfriend na khrab because he is thinking that Ai’Cherreen likes me na khrab~” Mark pulls away from me.

 

I groan with the sudden loss of contact, “Me? Didn’t you tell P’Gun na khrab our relationship?”

 

I put down my chopsticks loudly on the steel table. Some people are looking at us but I am only glaring at this Nong. Even Mark is trying to put pressure on my shoulder probably to make me calm, “What.relationship.do.you.have?” I asked coldly—words by words.

 

I’ve never knows I have this kind of tone actually. This Nong who was smiling a while ago looks scared so suddenly. She averted her eyes away from me and look at—“Hey—look into my eyes na khrab and not on my boyfriend!” I snapped at her because how can she look at my boyfriend while I am here?

 

“P’Mark~” she even used a cute tone on my boyfriend. There’s like something on my brain that’s beating, “Okay—” but Mark interrupted us. He pulls me even closer to him, “Look at me,” he said softly and I am not mad at Mark—I am more mad on at this nong.

 

I got lost looking at Mark’s eyes—they are pretty, “How did you survive na kharb not snapping at Ai’Best like this, Gun?” He asked me and his other hand is raking my hair, “And why are we talking about P’Best na khrab here? And Mark—you told me na khrab before that you still like him so why should I get mad if you were trying to get back to someone that you still like—or maybe love. P’Hyuk also told me before na khrab that I shouldn’t get mad at people who loves each other na Mark,” I explained to him what I know is right and what people taught me.

 

“So—meaning—you didn’t even feel mad before when I was with Ai’Best?” Mark asked me again and I don’t see the reason of this talk anymore, “Of course I got mad na Mark! You two are always together na khrab. Always eating dinner na khrab! Did I even say about how angry I was because you asked me if you can be with P’Best again? No right? I was so mad na Mark that time! And now! I am your boyfriend na khrab so I can get mad at people who are trying to get you away from me~” and I ended it already because instead of looking scared or mad at me—Mark looks happy.

 

‘Did I choose the wrong boyfriend? Why is he smiling na khrab?’

 

The smiling turn into teasing—like when Ai’Plan and I have bad plan on our other classmates—that’s how Mark looks like now, “Why are you so—adorable na Gun?” he asked me didn’t realize that both of his hands are on my cheeks. I pout—“No one describes me as adorable na Mark before. When I am on stage—people say I look cool, or handsome na khrab, or awesome—but not adorable?” and while speaking I can feel Mark slowly squeezing my cheeks making me pout deeper.

 

“I don’t care about those people that said those words to you before na khrab but try saying it to you again—now that you have me—and you will see Gun how mad I can be—” I don’t understand him but I nod then he sighs, “And one last thing Gun—Ai’Cherreen—and I—” will he say something about the relationship?

 

“We are cousins na khrab~”

 

I nod slowly—“Oh—cousin na khrab,” I said slowly but not looking at Nong.

 

‘I am really childish na khrab!’

 


 

EunHae

 

Hyuk’s POV

 

It’s very rare for me to go home early so when I called Hae and told him that I am on my way home already, he said that he will cook my favorites. And here I am, facing at least 5 different dishes—and more than 6 side dishes on the table.

 

I look at my smiling angel who’s sitting beside me, “Do we have—a visitor?” I asked him nicely. I don’t want to offend him or make him feel like I am being ungrateful with the feast he is offering right now.

 

Hae has this big smile on his lips while shaking his head, “Nope—but you are here early so I want to celebrate a bit. Besides, we don’t normally see each other on weekdays—and around this time—right?” I can’t help but chuckled. He is perfect.

 

I started putting some food on my plates while Hae is busy on him. They all look good actually, “So—did you try talking to your brothers?” Hae asked while scooping some of his dishes and I nod eagerly, “I am glad that Ai’Gun isn’t mad at me or something. I don’t want to upset him—but I still don’t like his good for nothing boyfriend!” remembering those stares and smile that Ai’Mark was giving to my Ai’Gun pisses me off.

 

I know I am being unreasonable but seriously, how can Ai’Gun settle with that bastard?

 

The happy chuckled of Hae echoes in our apartment, “You really are a stage brother Hyukkie. No wonder Heechul hyung likes to teased you a lot~” he commented at me making me sigh in defeat. He is right anyway—he is always right.

 

Pa told me before that your wife is always right. A little trick he learned while living with Mae for the longest time. When there’s an argument, don’t talk back to your wife—you will only make the argument bigger.

 

We continue eating while giggling in between and while talking some random stuff until Hae said that he will wash the dishes. I protested for some time because he cooked—at least I should wash but he insisted and again—he is the wife anyway. What power do I have?

 

“Did I tell you that I am lucky to have you Hae?” I asked him while back hugging him and while he is busy washing the dishes. He chuckled again—today is full of his chuckling. “You did Hyukkie—I can’t remember how many times already~” he said playfully.

 

I pull him tighter in my embrace, “Did I also tell you I love you? If not I can say it to you again and again~” I asked again showering him with love after love. His shoulders are moving a lot, maybe because he is laughing too much today, “You just did Hyukkie—seriously—I will die of your sweetness soon,” Hae responded.

 

“Woie! I will keep you a live Hae—you cannot die. What will happen to me when you are gone?” I asked him using my playful tone and finally Hae put down the empty dishes and turn around to face me. “Seriously Hyukkie—” he said while shaking his head, “Stop hanging out with your brothers—you are becoming cute.”

 

Did he just call me cute? Never in my life have people called me cute. I am always scary or fierce—but not cute.

 

I grin from ear to ear—maybe I should remind him who am I? The brutal head hazer of engineering faculty, “Wait—I don’t like that smile,” Hae tried to get away from me but it’s too late. I pull him closer to me until our faces our only inches apart.

 

I my lips before whispering near his ears, “I’ll let you meet the beast, Hae~” before blowing hot air in his ears.

 


 

As I said—one brother should be manly hahahahha