114: Rich Bastards

Calm Down Tiger

 

Yacht’s POV

 

Finally, I received the message that I needed and the main purpose why I need to go to Korea with the rest of Ai’Gun and Ai’Cap’s gang.

 

I must admit that playing along with P’Hyuk’s brothers and their friends are really entertaining—not to mention the constant drama but P’Hyuk wouldn’t asked me to go here with them without any reason.

 

I can still remember the last meeting we had when he first fly here in Korea. He called everyone—when I say everyone—it means everyone—even the new head hazer that year got involved in the meeting. What was the meeting all about? Very simple.

 

‘You are all dead if something happen to my brothers.’

 

So for the last 2 years, the whole faculty of engineering—even the new second year students have been protecting and watching over Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun.

 

You might say that the brotherhood is insane but P’Hyuk did more for us than the favor he is asking us to do. P’Hyuk completely opened up a path for Korea-Thailand engineering opportunity and has been trying to make a lot of proposals to his current company so that they will hire more engineers from Thailand.

 

We are also aware of the bullying that he received here in Korea so we all want to help him out a bit.

 

P’Hyuk made a system too for graduating engineering in our faculty that can tract down all companies that are willing to hire newly graduates all over Thailand. P’ is very smart, even our internships are all thanks to him. So how can we ignore that simple request of looking after his precious brothers?

 

No one is forcing us—we are doing this for free will.

 

We are now in a pub near P’s apartment. P’Donghae isn’t around because he said he will go to P’Heechul’s house to look after the gang. P’Heechul will go home late today because his boyfriend—P’Hangeng will arrive around 3 in the morning. It sort of a surprise for Nong Heemi because she has been upset about the whole incident with his cousin.

 

“One shot!” P’Hyuk said after I pour him his soju.

 

We clink our shot glasses together before drinking the content in one shot.

 

I hissed when the bitter liquid runs down thru my throat—but we weren’t alone. I forgot to mention that we have a minor with us—who is only drinking an orange juice instead of soju.

 

“Woie! This is unfair na khrab P’!” Ai’Kris protested, “In Thailand na khrab—mae let me drink alcohol na P’~” he said again before putting his orange juice down on the table.

 

P’Hyuk glares at him, “You can’t Ai’Kris. You are my responsibility na khrab. You are still a minor!” and who can say no with the authority that P’Hyuk has? Not even his crazy cousin can defy him so the kid just shook his head.

 

I smile at them—their family is really close, “So—P’Hyuk na khrab—what do you really need to say to us?” I asked him because I cannot keep my mouth shut.

 

We are all ears when P’Hyuk fixes his sitting posture. This means business, “It turns out na khrab—that Ai’White—” he sounds worried, “Is the son na khrab of prime minister,” and I can’t help but curse in between—but not Ai’Kris.

 

“Did Ai’Cap say that P’?” he asked his cousin and P’Hyuk nods, “I guess you knew,” P’ said in conclusion and Ai’Kris smiles brightly, “In fact—I did na P’. But I don’t think that kind of information should go out from my mouth—so I let Ai’Cap informed you.” He said. This cunning kid never change. I am still amazed on how he looks so innocent on the outside.

 

Ai’Kris isn’t new to the engineering gang. He got into trouble one time and P’Hyuk was so stressed out and that time, Ai’Kris visited their house to play with Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun. He was—high school student that time.

 

We weren’t aware that he heard the conversation and then he cunningly gave the best solution 2 days after. We were so shocked when he went to our college with all the profile of our enemies and their weaknesses and secrets that we can use against those people.

 

When P’Hyuk asked how, Ai’Kris just smiled at all of us and left just like that. Since then, P’Hyuk constant asked his help and his cousin’s identity as a cunning guy became so famous around us in engineering so we weren’t really shocked about his knowledge and his mind games.

 

One thing I don’t understand—what kind of game is he playing around when he challenged me with Ai’Best. That guy is clearly broken hearted because Ai’Gun has his candy boy. I don’t even think that either Ai’Kris or I will take this whole challenge thing seriously—I wasn’t even serious when I said game on. I am more on curious on what’s running on Ai’Kris mind and why he wants either of us to have Ai’Best affection.

 

P’Hyuk sigh deeply, “I’ve been so passive na khrab into accepting my brothers relationship but I don’t want as big as this to happened na khrab—not behind my watch,” I can sense the distress he is feeling right now.

 

Is he really going to let us watch over Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun again? He can tell that in Thailand—but why do I need to be here in Korea? “What do you think na P’?” Ai’Kris asked and this time he is eating the chicken that P’ ordered.

 

“I’m not sure na khrab—but—I don’t want any of my brothers to get hurt na khrab. Not Ai’Cap—and not Ai’Gun—I—” “But you have us na P’Hyuk. You know that engineering na khrab are so loyal to you P’ We will continue talking turns on looking after Ai’Gun and Ai’Cap.” I cut him off. If he is worried about protecting his brothers—I will make sure nothing harm will happen.

 

“I wasn’t worried about that because I know that I’ve got you guys na khrab but—I am more worried about—the people~” and he gulp down another shot of soju.

 

People? Like who? “We cannot really remove that P’Hyuk. P’White’s family is very powerful na khrab and very famous na khrab. If we want to be even—we need someone with even status with them na P’—but not even P’Mark’s very outstanding family background is enough,” Ai’Kris butted in with a piece of information that I haven’t heard of, “Ai’Mark’s—family background?” I asked curiously.

 

It’s not only me who looks interested but also P’Hyuk. This kid is really always one step ahead of us, “Aren’t you curious enough how P’Mark was able to keep up his luxurious lifestyle na khrab?” I shook my head, “Seriously P’s?” and Ai’Kris looks so done.

 

“P’Mark drives a limited edition Audi car na khrab. He was able to go here in our trip to Korea without asking any penny from his parents na khrab. And did P’Gun tell you P’Hyuk that P’Mark paid half of his expenses na khrab going here in Korea?”

 

“Ai’Gun did what?” –P’Hyuk

 

“He let P’Mark and P’White to fix everything even booking of tickets na khrab—guess what—P’Gun and Ai’Cap was able to pay only half of the air ticket I paid na P’.” Ai’Kris explained and I can’t help but feel amazed.

 

‘Just how rich those bastards are?’

 

“So—you are telling me na khrab—that my brothers—” “Chai P’~” Ai’Kris didn’t let P’Hyuk to finish his statement.

 

I guess I’ll be shocked too if my brother or sister will have a freaking rich boyfriend or girlfriend, “But anyway P’, P’Mark alone is freaking rich na khrab. He has net worth as big as a company owner na khrab just by playing with stocks. We are only talking about P’Mark and not yet his family. You need to be ready P’ because your future in laws aren’t normal people na khrab~” why do I get nervous too? I am not even part of P’Hyuk’s family.

 

I readied myself—incase this is bigger than knowing a university student like Ai’Mark has more money than all of us here drinking combined. “Who?” P’Hyuk asked but I can hear a bit of nervousness too. The infamous Niran Na Ranong—is getting nervous because of his brother’s boyfriend.

 

“P’—have you heard about SCOPE Langsuan, Hyde Sukhumvit 13 na khrab, 98 Wireless na khrab?” AI’Kris asked and on our table, he is the only calm one.

 

I nod, “Big buildings and condominium na khrab. I got my internship to one of their sub-contractor na khrab~” I answered even though I know that Ai’Kris was asking P’Hyuk.

 

Ai’ nods and smile, “Behind those big properties na khrab—are the owners na P’s~” he said with cunning smile. He leans forward on our table, “P’Mark’s parents na khrab—literally made those empires na khrab. They are known for their investment corporations and developers—to make it easier na khrab to understand—P’Mark’s family is freaking rich na P’.” And then he leans out like nothing happened.

 

I don’t know but I am sure my mouth is gasping wide. When I look at P’Hyuk, he has an unreadable expression.

 

“And—” P’ started, “And you said na khrab—it isn’t enough?” it looks like P’ cannot handle the sudden information.

 

Ai’Kris is just there, chilling on his seat while finishing off his juice, “Khrab—not because P’White’s family is richer na khrab—both family have same net na P’ if P’Mark will add his network na khrab—but because—P’White’s family has more power na khrab on the military and government na P’,” and I know he is right. Not even all of us in the university combine can protect Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun with that future opponent.

 

I sigh deeply—this will be harder than expected, “But still na P’—if we have Ai’Mark—I don’t think he will just sit there and watch as Ai’Gun or even Ai’Cap gets hurt—right? I think na P’—it’s still better to talk to Ai’Mark and ask favor too na khrab. Ai’Kris can look into the situation and the engineering boys will look after Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun in the university na P’—but the power will mostly come from Ai’Mark if that’s possible. If you want to protect your brothers—you need to do whatever it takes na P’ to keep them safe~” I finally suggested.

 

I am not as smart as Ai’Kris but I know how to analyze the situation, “But—how about society na khrab? Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun will get hurt because—” “P’—as long as people will see something differently from the normal, they will all think na khrab that it’s wrong. We cannot do anything about it—but we can make P’Gun and Ai’Cap stronger—they need to accept those words that they will hear na khrab—besides—we are speaking for the entire LGBT in Thailand na P’.” Ai’Kris butted in with a stronger resolution.

 

We cannot really remove those harsh words that Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun might hear. Especially when we all fly back to Thailand and when Ai’White’s parent’s find out about his relationship with Ai’Captain. This is something that people will talk about. It’s not every day—they only son of the prime minister of Thailand will come out as gay.

 

P’ drinks another shot of soju, and so did I while Ai’Kris is eating like what we are talking isn’t something serious. This guy—what’s really running in his head right now?

 

“Is that it na P’?” I can’t help but asked. I know that Ai’Cap’s matter is serious—but is that the only reason why I need to be here in Korea?

 

P’Hyuk looks at me. He looks relaxed now unlike before when we were talking about Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun.

 

He cracks a smile and then pulled out a brown folder from the bag beside him and handed it to me, “Take a look na khrab~” he said and his voice definitely changes.

 

Talking about his brothers means business to him.

 

I get the folder from him. Put down my shot glass and open it, “what’s this na P’?” I asked him and then try to read the first few sentences from the paper inside the folder.

 

‘Employment agreement?’

 

I continue scanning the document with dry seal on it and with signature, “It’s a contract na khrab. For two years—I’ve been trying to make it possible for you guys to apply easily in Korea na khrab. Now—I’ve submitted a proposal to many companies and agencies and even to my own company na khrab—and that’s what I get—” he smiles so bright that I can see his gums. Very identical to Ai’Gun’s smile.

 

“P’~” I am so amazed right now.

 

He chuckled, “Apply now na khrab after graduation—I’ll be waiting here in Korea,” P’ said and now people will still think that P’Hyuk is the fiercest head hazer we had before but he cares for us and this is the meaning of brotherhood to him.

 

I stand up from my seat—I didn’t mean to hit Ai’Kris knees but I proceeded into P’Hyuk’s side and even though I know P’ so well, I still give him a hug. “You really are—the best na P’Hyuk. We will never forget this na khrab~” I said happily while still hugging P’.

 

I feel a light pat on my back and Ai’Kris laughing on the background.

 


 

I’ve been writing a lot of soft uwu these days—why???????