41: I Really Miss Him

Calm Down Tiger

 

White’s POV

 

It’s been 5 days and I still don’t have proper talk with Cap. Before I left their house last Saturday, he told me that he will be busy for the coming week because they will perform this Saturday. I don’t want to be unreasonable so I told him that it’s fine and he doesn’t need to think about it. We also don’t want to make his P’ more upset about us. Actually, it’s Cap. He told me that he loves his P’ so much and if he needs to stay out of his radar for a while—he will so me being an understanding boyfriend—I told him that we will try to keep a good distance for a while even though we know that in school we can still see each other—but Cap doesn’t really want to be a disappointment anymore. He also told me he wants to cool down his P’s head.

 

So last Monday, I tried asking P’Mark for advice and surprisingly, he gave a really good one. I need to work harder in order to have P’Hyuk’s approval and I want to prove to him that I am a good guy for Cap. But—“I really miss him, Ai’Mean,” I said to my friend feeling lifeless so suddenly. Ai’Mean was away for few days but he told me beforehand. I just teased Ai’Gun last time when he asked me because it looks like he wanted to talk to P’Mark but made an excuse to start a conversation with me. I also doubt that Ai’Plan will not tell Ai’Gun about their vacation.

 

Ai’Mean on the other hand looks bored, “Who is the idiot that decided to kiss his boyfriend na khrab in the middle of the road during Songkran? Sometimes na Ai’, I wonder if you are smart na khrab or idiot.” And you know, talking to Ai’Mean is like talking to your enemy—his mouth doesn’t have filter, “Woie—how can I say no na khrab when Cap suddenly told me to kiss him Ai’Mean—” he squint his eyes making them smaller, “Okay—what about this. What if Ai’Plan tells you to kiss him suddenly, what would you do?” maybe he will understand me better.

 

My friend smirks, “I will drag him somewhere secluded na Ai’. I cannot settle with just a kiss na khrab and Plan doesn’t normally tell me to kiss him—I do it without him asking me.” why did I even ask? They are not common couple, “Forget what I asked you,” I shifted away from Ai’Mean because I don’t see any reason talking to him anymore. I sigh and lay my head on my desk while Ai’Mean didn’t bother me anymore.

 

My friendship with him is very convenient. We talk, we eat together, we are in the same class, we are neighbor, we tell each other’s problem, but we don’t interfere with each other if we don’t want to. Meaning, he will not force me not unless I will tell him that was why he never asked me before if I like Cap or not—not until he helped with the dinner party.

 

I feel my phone vibrates in my pocket so I quickly pull it out and smile when I see Cap’s name on screen. I open the Line message that he sent me.

 

Cap: tomorrow we will have late practice na White so I don’t think we can talk but you can watch our performance na khrab.

It’s so cute. He attached a picture of him while playing his guitar and I think my life is complete already. I want to see him badly but I know I need to be patient and be understanding. I type a quick reply.

 

White: You will see me there Cap. I will only look at you na khrab~

I also send him a picture of myself while laying my head on my table. It’s not the same when I am not with Cap or when I am not seeing him. Even before when we were together, I usually sees him every day—but now—I can’t even visit him to the practice room which ticks me off because the other day, P’Mark told me that Ai’Gun invited him in but he needs to go quickly because his ex-asked him for dinner.

 

Speaking of P’Mark—I don’t understand why he told Ai’Gun that they can be friends when obviously he still has feelings for Ai’. Also—he is way too close to his ex-boyfriend that other people will misunderstand them. My phone vibrates again.

 

Cap: Aww! I am pressured na khrab! By the way, P’Gun told me that he will go with me later to fix my hair color na khrab. The color is fading already and my hair is growing longer so the black new roots are showing na woie. I will just put brown na khrab White to fix it before the performance.

 

White: Just make sure you will not have the same striking color like your P’. It’s good enough that he will stand out na khrab. I don’t want people to look too much at my boyfriend!

 

Cap: WHITE KHRAB!!

 

I can picture him right now. Cap is very easy to understand once he opens up his heart to you. Sometime, I feel envy to Ai’Toptap and Ai’Gun because they knew Cap way better than me and now I have a lot of things to learn about him but that’s the joy in having a relationship with him. It’s like unlocking new levels to every game. When I found out new things about Cap, I can’t help but feel happy because somehow—I am one of those people that know him better.

 

I have this satisfied smile on my lips for sure when I put my phone back in my pocket. “Do you want to eat lunch na Ai’?” suddenly Ai’Mean asked me so this is the time to look at him again. He looks ready to go out already because he is standing up with his phone on the other hand and wallet on the other. “Uhmm—hang on Ai’, I’ll get my things,” I replied with a nod and also grab my wallet since my phone is already in my pocket.

 

I stand up and follow Ai’Mean who walks a head of me, “Where will we eat na khrab?” I asked him feeling a bit excited in case Ai’ tells me to eat at College of Music. He shakes his head and smirk at me, “Better luck next time na Ai’—but Ai’Gun and Plan will go here today so we will eat at the cafeteria,” I sigh when I heard what he said; “Ai’Plan really likes you! I feel bad for Ai’Gun that he needs to tag along most of the time—but please restrain yourself for being so lovey dovey na Ai’—my Cap is not here and Ai’Gun will complain again,” I reminded him but I know my friend—when did he even keep his hands off Ai’Plan?

 


 

What a weird set up we have here. It’s not only Ai’Gun and Ai’Plan but they also bring this Ai’Serious from their band who never talks a lot and also Nong Heemi is here. “Aww P’White—I’ve been watching their practice for 3 straight days na kah because Umma and Appa told me to enjoy the university life which is weird because I still have few more years na kah before university. I think—my Umma and Appa just want some alone time that’s why they keep on kicking me out of the house,” I didn’t say anything, instead I smile at her.

 

Aside from Nong Heemi, there is another Nong that Ai’Gun mouthed me ‘Nong Rina,’ she looks like a new friend of Nong Heemi. From the IC department, I am here of course and Ai’Mean but I called P’Mark because I’ve been close to him lately—he just doesn’t want to admit it. “So—this Nong lives with you?” P’Mark asked while looking at Nong Heemi with his intense stare.

 

Nong Heemi nods eagerly while Ai’Gun smiles while saying, “Chai P’—they will stay in our house for 1 month na khrab before they go back to Korea na woie with P’Hyuk na khrab.” It’s really funny how easy for Ai’Gun to opens up to P’Mark after they agreed to become friends. Again, Nong Heemi nods eagerly, “Aww that’s too said na Gun Gege when I go back to Korea na kah. I will miss watching movies with you and Cap Gege and also—” “SLEEPOVER~” Ai’Gun and Nong Heemi said at the same time and laugh after.

 

‘Awww—I also want sleepover at Cap’s room—technically it’s Cap and Ai’Gun’s room!’

 

“Woie—ask me too next time. I also want to have sleepover na khrab! I don’t want to sleepover at Ai’Mean anymore. I cannot sleep na khrab when I am with him!!” most of the people from the table cough when they heard Ai’Plan because we all know that what he meant isn’t suitable for this casual conversation—almost everyone except Ai’Gun and of course Ai’Plan. “Are you all alright na khrab?” Ai’Plan asked while Ai’Gun handed water to everyone, “I think Ai’Plan—you really need to stop having sleepover na woie at Ai’Mean. He will make your eye bags bigger because every time you messaged me—you said ‘Shiya Ai’Gun, I am too sleepy na khrab but Ai’Mean still want more,’ I am not sure what more but stop having more—just sleep!” I want to laugh and hit my head on the table but seeing P’Mark’s fascinating eyes all over Ai’Gun—I decided not to do anything.

 

“I wonder when will you know that the ‘more’ isn’t the kind of more you are thinking Ai’Gun?” P’Mark asked Ai’ but I think—just my opinion—not unless someone will show Ai’Gun what ‘more’ is, he will not be aware of it. I am not a ‘pert’ like what Ai’Mean used to say but I am also not that innocent. I have my needs and it’s not as if I am a saint not to know—but it looks like Ai’Gun doesn’t know a lot. I am just worried—if he isn’t aware—does that mean Cap is also not aware?

 

In the corner, I can see Nong Heemi and Nong Rina giggling like crazy girls while pointing at every one sitting with us. And speaking of Nong Heemi, last time she told us to recreate her books but I don’t know if we still need to do it because P’Hyuk knew about my relationship with Cap already—though Cap told me last time that Nong Heemi is letting him borrow her books.

 

In the other corner is Ai’Title as they called him sipping his nom yen calmly, “Ahhh—open your mouth na khrab~” I roll my eyes when I heard Ai’Plan. I told Ai’Mean to tone it down a bit but he is opening his mouth already and Ai’Plan is feeding him pudding. I am missing Cap more and more because our awkwardness is lessening now but it looks like we need to start again once we see each other, “P’ good thing you aren’t in a rush today? You always go to your ex-boyfriend these days na khrab, right?” so instead of thinking of my Cap, I decided to teased P’Mark for a while

 

‘We are close now—remember?’

 

P’Mark is in a good mood though Ai’Mean and Ai’Plan suddenly stopped feeding each other, Nong Rina and Nong Heemi both look at Ai’Gun, and Ai’Title sighs, “Khrab—I am not in a rush today na khrab. He has class today so we will see each other na later,” sometimes I cannot read his mind anymore because I am 100% sure last time that he is still head over heels in love with Ai’Gun—but now—why is he seeing his ex-boyfriend frequently lately? “Woie—P’—you are always together na khrab. Are you planning to get back together?” I played along.

 

No one is speaking, they are just listening to us, “He wants to get back together with me na khrab Ai’—but I told him—” he look at every one—or maybe at only one, “I will think about it na khrab,” then he looks back at me with his playful smile. This P’ is really something, “Woie—P’—why do you need to get back together na khrab if you broke up already?” then it all fall down with Ai’Gun’s questions. It looks like Ai’Gun isn’t aware why P’Mark doesn’t want to get back together with his ex-boyfriend.

 

“Because, Ai’Gun—” be careful not to play mind games with P’Mark—he is way ahead of you for sure, “He loves me but I don’t love him anymore!”

 


 

See!!! I am building up MarkGun so well hahahahha but I wonder what will happen soon. The calm before the storm is really scary.