22: Do you Like it Hae?

Calm Down Tiger

 

Hyuk’s POV

 

I received a message from Nong Ngern yesterday. A tradition from our college that every time we need to pass on the hazing team leader, the alumni or the old leaders should give some words and advices for the next head. So today, I decided to show up in the university without telling my brothers but I let Hae and Heemi to tag a long for today. Heemi by the way told us to drop her at Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun’s college. I hope she won’t cause a commotion for my brothers.

 

Hae and I are heading to the Engineering building, “So Hyukkie, most of them are the people I saw from your birthday—right?” He asked me for the nth time. He is so cute when he is nervous, “Neh Hae. Don’t be nervous—they won’t bite.” I a bit. I really like making him blush. Hae instantly hit my arm lightly, “You know that I just want to make a good impression, right? What if they won’t like me?”

 

‘That’s not possible~’

 

“Is there any reason not to like my Hae?” I asked him while walking side by side with him. We entered the Engineering College and this time is still class time so I don’t see a lot of students. I will go to my professor first to pay my respect. “I mean, come on Hae—you are lovely and kind. I think I am more worried that people will like you so much. You do know how much I hate sharing, right?” and I mean it. Hae is for me only and I don’t want other people to have even a bit of him.

 

Hae giggles and hooked his hand on my arm, “Awww—my Hyukkie is so possessive these days—but I don’t also plan to share you with anyone. I am so jealous when I saw your friends in university. You have so many handsome and pretty friends—I thought ‘Did Hyukkie try dating anyone of them before?’ good thing Gun explained to me that those are like code mates or something and you weren’t even interested in dating before.” I smile while listening to Hae. In our relationship, it’s not only me who is possessive Hae too.

 

‘Ai’Gun, you did a great job. You saved your P’ for a future misunderstanding with his lovely wife na khrab~’

 

I should go to Ai’Gun’s college later and treat him lunch.

 

Hae and I are already in the second floor when I saw one of my professors. This professor encouraged me before to pursue my love for electrical engineer when I wasn’t sure what major to take, “Khunkhru khrab~” I called for his attention and he smiles when he saw me.

 

[khunkhru – professor / teacher / instructor in Thai]

 

Hae and I wai at him and he wai back at us, “Woie—Hyuk, when did you comeback khrab?” he asked me while walking towards me. I smile bigger, “Last week na khrab khunkhru, I’m just here for the hazing na khrab and also—” I pull Hae towards me which earns a quick look from my professor, “To tour my beautiful wife—Donghae na khrab.” My professor cannot help but smile at my antics, “You never change na khrab Hyuk. Now, let me take a look at your beautiful na wife~” I bet Hae is so nervous right now, “Ahm—sawadee khrab~” but he still has his outstanding manners. I feel so proud.

 

“Wow—you have a very well-mannered wife na Hyuk. I wonder why he let you be his boyfriend~” sometimes, I wish I didn’t brag about my Hae because people will tease me—like today. I snarled a bit but it’s okay because this professor is really my closest one, “Woie khunkhru, Hae understands us na khrab. I taught him Thai when I was in Korea,” I told my professor in case he started telling Hae about my past in this university.

 

He laughs and all I can do is to shake my head. “I will not hold you na khrab khunkhru, I need to find Nong Ngern na khrab. See you later khrab~” Hae and I both bow with Hae not saying anything. He is so silent so suddenly, I wonder why.

 

We continue walking at the empty corridor. The meeting room is at the end of this third floor but my lovely wife is still not saying anything so I decided to ask him, “What are you thinking Hae?” but Hae sighs deeply, “I don’t understand Hyukkie~” I look at him a bit but we didn’t stop walking. He has this cute pout on his lips and suddenly I have this urge to kiss him—but not here in the corridor, “What you didn’t understand, Hae?” I asked him to distract myself. But Hae isn’t cooperating well because he tugs my arm and we both stop in the middle, “Why do people keep on thinking that Hyukkie isn’t good enough for me? I think it’s me who isn’t good enough for you? I at doing household chores. I cannot drive the car well. I don’t have good reflexes. I don’t even have a very stable job—I am just good at good cooking and making vegetable shakes—but Hyukkie is good at everything. Driving, cleaning, taking good care of me, and also has a very good job. You are also able to provide money for your family while also providing for our house. Why do they think it’s you who isn’t enough Hyukkie?” see, this is one reason why I don’t like it when he is hearing things about me.

 

Hae is a brat—a very bias brat. All he said are true about him not being good at something while I am good at something but, “Those people knew me before so they may be thinking that you are too good for me.” I was labeled as the scariest head hazer before so I can’t blame them if they think that I am some sort of brat or something.

 

But I don’t think Hae agrees with me. He stomps his feet like a child and frown, “That makes me madder Hyukkie. They knew you before—that’s so unfair. I also want to know how you were when you are still the head hazer! When Singto and Off talked about the old times, it feels like you were so fierce! I want to see it too~” sometimes, it’s making me wonder if my boyfriend is really turning 26 this year or if he is just a 6 years old brat.

 

“Do you badly want to see me as the head hazer Hae?” I asked him so suddenly and his eyes literally sparkle, “Neh—neh—neh Hyukkie~” I my lips and move my face closer to him, “Later Hae—during the meeting. Now, let’s go there before I decided to eat you here~” then I pulled out in case my last string of sanity left me.

 

Hae’s face is so red but he also has that encouraging look, “Let’s go?” and he pulls me again using his hooked hand on my arm, “What a tease~” I mumbled before walking again.

 


 

Inside the meeting room are the previous head hazer but I think I am the oldest. I am not boasting but my year before had the best hazing team. All freshmen arrived on time and no one skipped the practice. I seldom gave punishment but I am really scary—I must admit. “Nong Oaujun, you heard about your P’Hyuk right?” Nong Ngern said to the new head hazer who looks okay for me. A little bit soft maybe because he smiles a lot but I don’t want to intimidate the Nong.

Oaujun

He wai at me, “Sawadee khrab P’Hyuk. I’ve heard a lot of good things about you P’.” Good manners by the way. I wai back at him, “I am looking forward for your leadership next school year.” I said using my business tone. I am very serious when it comes to the hazing team. I don’t want them to feel like we are just playing around here.

 

He nods at me, “Thank you P’,” but I suddenly feel a slight tug at my back so immediately, the smile that I keep on concealing came out, “By the way na Nong, this is my Hae—my boyfriend. Wai on him too~” I said with authority like I am telling him, ‘Lay a finger on him and you’re dead.’ The Nong follows me right away, “Sawadee khrab P’Hae~” and my Hae is getting used with the greetings here because he wai’s back and said, “Sawadee khrab~” I am such a proud husband here.

 

When everything is settle down and most of the hear hazers before are here, Nong Ngern stands up, “This school year, we had some difficulties with the freshmen. Some of them are questioning SOTUS system in our college. They said that it was too outdated already na khrab and we should change something. Although we experienced some problems khrab, we were able to finish the hazing this year without any more problem—but I hope the next hazers won’t have the same problem na. I know that SOTUS system is a very old tradition but we all know why we needed this—khrab? Because we wanted unity for the freshmen and for them to get to know each other. I have P’Off here and P’Hyuk who were head hazers before. I hope Nong Oaujun and this year’s hazing team will learn from them na khrab!”

 

Nong Ngern is not bad as a head hazer. He has the right tone and attitude so I wonder if the problem was because of the system or because of the leader. By the way, I brought my engineering uniform and coat before and I thank Hae for adjusting it a bit because my body built became bigger than before. Hae on the other hand is wearing simple pants and long sleeves though I kept on telling him that it would be so hot today—he still insisted.

 

Ai’Off stands up and so I did too. We are going to team up this time, “Chai—like what your P’Ngern said—we were your P’ head hazers before. You are lucky because I am the one talking na khrab—you don’t want your P’Hyuk to talk because he breaths fire when he talks.” I roll my eyes with Ai’Off’s antics. I hope he will get to the point soon.

 

“I am not sure na khrab what was the problem but we want you guys to lay off what you’ve noticed from the hazing this year.” Very good Ai’Off. I stand there beside Ai’Off while Nong Oaujun stands up, “Well P’—actually the students are complaining na khrab about the systems because they think that we were old school by following the system. SOTUS has been there but they said they can get to know each other na khrab by talking to their classmates and having team work by doing activities that doesn’t requires hard punishment like from our hazing team—na khrab,” my forehead is probably forming a frown because Nong Oaujun looks scared so suddenly.

 

“What’s your opinion about it Nong? When those brats tell their opinions.” I can’t help but asked and Ai’Off looks so tense so suddenly.

 

‘Chill Ai’Talkative, I will not get mad for no reason. My Hae is also here na khrab~’

 

Ai’Oaujun gulped, “Actually P’ I think they have their point. They said na khrab that they can interact to their classmates more with their own will khrab—but I know that those mentioned weren’t the only reason why we have SOTUS na—” “Then why did you agree with them if you know that SOTUS is different from their opinion na khrab?” I interrupted because he needs to learn to justify his answers, “Because P’ I only realized the importance of hazing when P’Ngern told me about—” “You are not making sense Nong. You said you wanted to be the new head hazer. Then you said you agree with the freshmen. And now you are telling me na khrab that you weren’t educated enough about our system because you decided to become the head hazer?” I don’t want to get mad but I think I am getting there.

 

Nong looks so scared but he needs to have backbone if he wants to be the head hazer, “Where are your friends na khrab? I thought you’ve learned team work and friendship during your hazing! Weren’t they going to help you right now Nong?” I missed using my head hazer tone. I must admit, scolding this Nong feels amazing because I can show my dominance to them. I was an underdog in Korea and wasn’t able to do this, but here in Thailand—here in my college—I am their P’Hyuk.

Newie

Another Nong stands up, he wai before saying, “0130 Newie khrab!” he introduced himself but I wonder if he can really help his friend, “I must admit P’ that we don’t have any idea about the whole SOTUS system na khrab. I wasn’t even paying much attention before during our hazing but P’ that’s the reason why we need to be educated na about our system—so that we can also tell it to the new generation of freshmen—kharb,” I think I like this Nong better than Nong Oaujun because he can justify and admit his mistakes.

 

I nod, “When you let yourself admit your shortcomings, it means you are willing to learn na khrab. Do you understand now your mistake Nong Oaujun?” I asked him in calmer tone, “Chai—P’,” but his voice is too weak so finally I used my head hazer tone again, “I CANNOT HEAR YOU NONG! DO YOU WANT ME TO ORDER YOU TO DO PUSH UP 50 TIMES NA KHRAB!?” and my voice echoes in the whole room. In the corner of my eyes I saw Hae flinch but something more caught my attention. Something that he shouldn’t do. I wasn’t able to focus on Nong Ouajun because I lose it the moment Hae his lips.

 

“10 minutes break!” I announced before I literally run towards my Hae and grab his hand, “Wae—waeyo Hyukkie?” he asked me confusedly and I gladly answer him back but I make sure no one can hear me, “To the bathroom—now!” and I literally drag him out of the room with people looking a bit confused to us.

 

[waeyo / wae – why in Korean]

 

-----

 

“Humm—Hyukkie~” I feel more excited hearing Hae moan in between our kisses. I said I lose it—because Hae his lips while I was scolding my Nong. “Do you—like it—Hae?” I asked him in between our messy kisses. He pulls my nape closer, “hum?” he asked while I am pulling his soft hair to make a small gap between us.

 

“You—like it—right? You got—turn on—when I am—scolding someone!” I said and started to attack his neck making him moan more but I am sure that he is trying to cover his mouth to make less sound. We are in the school bathroom—making out like crazy teenager boys. “Ahh—Hyukkie—not—don’t make—marks~” he wasn’t sure how to make sentences now and it’s encouraging me to make a mark on his creamy neck.

 

I his neck just near his color bone, “hummm~” and some muffle sounds coming from him before I bite his neck that I am sure will leave a mark later, “Hyuk—kie~” my name always sound so inviting when Hae said it—while .

 

When I am sure that my mark is on his neck, I went back on attacking his lips. He opens his mouth making it easier to taste every part of his mouth. Our sloppy kisses, hard panting, sound of kissing, and saliva all over our mouths and faces are so inviting that I want more. Hae kisses me back and my hand starts to roam inside his shirt when suddenly we heard the bathroom door opens.

 

“Shhh~” I pulled out from Hae but our faces are still an inch apart. Hae looks so dazed, “I saw that P’ today,” somebody talked outside the stall. “Which P’?” and another guy asked. I plant small kisses on Hae’s cheeks because they look so inviting but Hae hit my hand telling me to behave, “The scary P’ that P’Ngern was so afraid—well most of the P’s are afraid—” “Ahhhh!! That P’!! The P’ that has 2 brothers from college of music?” I think they are talking about me.

 

“Chai—that P’—I kind of feel bad for him na woie. He probably doesn’t know what’s happening to his brothers here in the university.” Hang on; if they are talking about me, they are probably talking about Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun. My whole body tensed up.

 

‘What’s happening to my bothers?’

 

“Chai—P’Mark na khrab went crazy last time na khrab.” And then the bathroom door closes again making a loud noise. I stepped back a little from Hae, “I think—” Hae looks worried, “I need to talk to my brothers, Hae.” I said feeling more nervous than ever.

 


 

OHEMGEE!!! THAT WAS – SOMETHING I CANNOT EXPLAIN!