69: Wrong Timing!!!

Calm Down Tiger

 

Captain’s POV

 

I cried so hard in the airport when P’Hyuk, P’Donghae, P’Heechul, and Nong Heemi left—even P’Gun cried so hard that he had a hard time driving the van so Ai’Kris volunteered to drive instead of him with P’Yatch and P’Off in the van. P’Best and Nong Rina have their own car and so did P’Mark. Of course, I rode White’s car and now we are in Paragon in one of the buffet but nobody seems interested to eat the food we all get just now.

 

“So—should we plan na khrab about our trip to Korea?” then I saw a ray of light all over my boyfriend. How can he be so perfect? “P’Gun and I will start fixing our visa na khrab this coming week na White so maybe—we can all go together na khrab and fix the visa so that we only need to think about booking na flight,” I supported my boyfriend and thankfully my brother decided this is the time to keep on speaking like what he usually does, “Woie!! You are right na Ai’Cap. We need to fix the visa na khrab or else the airplane will not let us in and I really really want to go to Korea na khrab—ahhh let’s call Ai’Plan na—wait~”

 

Before I can even stop P’Gun he already dialed P’Plan’s number and even put it on speaker mode. A while ago—P’Gun announced that P’Plan cannot get up from bed. I am not that dumb not to know why so I hope P’Plan and P’Mean aren’t doing anything weird or else, “WOIE!!! AI’—I AM—” “Ai’Plan na khrab~ What are you doing? Where is Ai’Mean na khrab? P’Hyuk already left na Ai’ and I cried a lot but it’s okay because we are going to Korea na khrab soon—soooo—what are you doing?” I crossed my fingers tightly and I can see different expressions from all the people around us.

 

“SHIYA!!! AI’GUN WRONG TIMING!!” we heard a loud shout from the other line which I am 100% sure is P’Mean before a loud crashing sound can be heard, “TURN IT OFF PLAN!!” looks like P’Mean is so pissed off, “But it’s Ai’Gun na—” “TURN IT OFF!!” and then the line was cut off and most of the people sigh in relief. I think we understand why, “I hate Ai’Mean na khrab—he keeps on shouting at Ai’Plan when we are talking over the phone na khrab and keep on telling Ai’Plan to turn off the phone na khrab which I don’t understand because they are always together na khrab—why does he want Ai’Plan always talking to him and not to me? This is so unfair~” but my brother didn’t understand it.

 

White, P’Best, P’Mark, P’Kris, P’Yatch, P’Off, and Nong Rina all laugh at the same time. I don’t think I need to explain to them what’s happening because they figured them out already, “P’Gun, we can still plan na khrab without P’Plan. Just tell him about it on Monday na khrab—or visit him tomorrow~” this is what I love about Ai’Kris, he has solution to everything. Like he knows what to say best. P’Gun looks at Ai’Kris and pout—like a kid he is, “I will Ai’Kris—but I am still mad na khrab with Ai’Mean!” is he really older?

 

Actually, Ai’Kris and I are in same age but I was born a month earlier than him but I think between the two of us—nope between the three of us (P’Gun, Ai’Kris, and I) he is the most mature, “Woie~ P’Gun na khrab—maybe P’Mean and P’Plan are busy na khrab and you—suddenly called and—imagine this P’—what if P’Mean is cooking na khrab and P’Plan is helping him—then suddenly—P’Gun called—” I love seeing my brother’s facial expression changes from one thing to another, “Oh no~” and he gasps loudly, “So now—P’Mean needs to do the dish again na khrab because maybe P’Plan messed up~” and I love the way he talks to P’Gun. He talks to him like he can see something to make P’Gun understands it better.

 

‘Though we all know that it wasn’t really the case just now with P’Plan and P’Mean.’

 

“Awww—now I feel bad na khrab Ai’Kris. What should I do? Should I call them again??—awww no na khrab they are still busy na khrab—should I message Ai’Mean or Ai’Plan? But they are busy na khrab and won’t see it—woie~” and that people is how to make my P’Gun paranoid. I started eating my food while listening to the people with us. The others also started eating their food, “Ai’Gun—Ai’Plan will not get mad at you na khrab,” P’Mark assures my dense brother.

 

“But P’Mark—” “No more thinking about Ai’Plan and Ai’Mean—you need to eat na khrab. You said you cried a lot—khrab? So—you need to eat a lot~” he talks while transferring some of his food to P’Gun’s plate. People aren’t really noticing it—but I did. That sneaking wolf, “P’Mark na khrab—” before I can even say something, Ai’Kris talked again. Instantly, P’Mark look at my cousin who has his usual smile on his face, “You don’t need to put food on P’Gun’s plate na khrab. In our family, our parents thought all of us how to get the food we want and how to eat na khrab,” let me tell you guys a little secret.

 

As I said, Ai’Kris is the mature person out of the three of us—and also the most manipulative. Maybe—worse than P’Mark—or maybe almost similar. You see—our Ai’Kris here knows how to pleased people and knows how to use his voice well and of course his harmless face but in reality—he has all the circuits inside his head working—putting a trap everywhere and catching whoever will get trapped.

 

I am glad that P’Yatch and P’Off seem busy discussing something by themselves while eating because it will a big teasing disaster—or more than teasing when they found out about P’Mark’s evil intension to P’Gun, “Aww—I am just being a good friend na khrab Ai’Kris,” P’Mark started with smile on his face but very different on the way Ai’Kris smiles, “Ai’Gun na khrab—don’t you want me putting food and helping you na khrab while eating?” he asked my P’ and all I can do is sigh while White pats my back softly while his other hand is busy with his fork and pasta.

 

“Aww—no na khrab—it’s good na khrab P’Mark that you are always helping me na waoi~ You know—I am bad at using knife na khrab with meat and P’Mark is really good at cutting na khrab so I think P’Mark helps me a lot of time and also I want to get something but I don’t know how to carry all of them at once so luckily P’Mark also likes the food that I like so he puts his food on my plate too~” when will he learn that not everyone is a saint that will help him without any bad intension?

 

I stop my meal and look at the three of them. “Mark—you should eat your food too na khrab,” but I guess I am not the only one who feels uncomfortable so P’Best bragged in too. The unspoken intensity since we were in the airport and up until now never change. P’Mark looks at P’Best, “I will na khrab Best,” I don’t get it why P’Gun thinks that P’Mark will get back with P’Best because from what I observed just now, P’Mark doesn’t want to be with P’Best anymore. Not in the bad way, but P’Mark’s care and the way he pleased my P’Gun is beyond friendship already and I just can’t help but feel bad for P’Best for being the third person.

 

“Please eat Cap. I know you are concern about your P’Gun but you don’t want me to be upset—right?” White pulled his chair so near to me that our elbows are bumping into each other already. I sigh and whispered back, “I know na khrab that Ai’Kris will help P’Gun regardless if I will interfere or not—but I am just worried na khrab White,” being honest is the best foundation of my relationship with White, “Why na khrab?” he asked me but making sure to also transfer his cut steak on my plate, “We are with—P’Off and P’Yatch~” I look at the two P’s who are still talking among themselves while eating, “They might act funny na khrab—but they are very loyal to my P’Hyuk.”

 

I sigh while putting my head on White’s shoulder. Instantly, he put down his utensils and put his hand around my shoulder and rub it, “I just don’t want for them to find out na khrab about P’Mark and P’Gun because—P’Hyuk approved us already na White but that doesn’t mean it will be so easy for P’Gun na khrab. P’Hyuk expects more from P’Gun na khrab and I just don’t want P’Gun to get hurt—” White hummed in response, “And besides na khrab—Ai’Kris got involved—and you don’t have any idea what he is capable of doing na khrab White—and there’s P’Yatch and P’Off who—will also protect P’Gun and I with everything they have—ahhh not only them but the whole engineering class—because P’Hyuk made them pledge for us na khrab—that’s how scary my P’Hyuk can be,” and I am not trying to scare White, I want him to be aware.

 

He rubs my shoulder couple more times before pulling me closer to him if that’s even possible, “My Captain na khrab~” he kissed the top of my head and I sigh feeling better with just that small action, “You also forgot na khrab—your P’Gun—and P’Mark—has the whole soccer team na khrab—college of music na khrab—and IC na khrab~” I chuckled at the back up White is talking about. I glance at my P’ who looks oblivious in the middle of the cold war between P’Mark and Ai’Kris, “Much better—I love seeing my boyfriend smile na khrab,” White said.

 

Did I save my country during my past life? Because damn it! I am so lucky to have White right now!

 


 

Okay, done with this chapter.