129: How Much Trouble Did I Cause!

Calm Down Tiger

 

Gun’s POV

 

When I woke up early at Ai’Plan’s house, my phone keeps on buzzing but I am too sleepy to answer so around 10am when I was able to get my phone, I saw messages from Ai’Cap and P’Hyuk—even Mark.

 

All their messages are the same, “Do you really need to go home now na Ai’Gun?” Ai’Plan asked me when we are already on the front door. His Mae told me to eat first but it looks like my brothers and my boyfriend are in a hurry for me to go home, “Chai khrab Ai’Plan. I don’t know what Ai’Cap and P’Hyuk and even Mark need from me na khrab but it looks like I need to be back home fast,” I explained.

 

On their messages, they told me to drive safely and not stop anywhere aside from our house—and wear helmet.

 

“Then, be careful na khrab Ai’Gun. I still don’t understand why your brothers want you to go back home since P’Hyuk isn’t in Thailand na khrab—and I still don’t understand your boyfriend kharb—” he stopped for a while and breathe deeply, “But—install social media again na Ai’Gun—I need to talk to you na khrab but you deleted everything last night,” I laughed at the last reminder since Ai’Plan was so pissed off when I told him that in order for me to save more movies, I deleted all my social media applications. My hard drive is already full too.

 

I nod and wave my hand one last time to Ai’Plan before hopping on my motorcycle and driving off their house.

 


 

I arrived back home after 15 minutes. Ai’Plan’s house isn’t that far but Mark and P’Hyuk don’t like it when I drive fast. In fact, Mark doesn’t want to see my motorcycle anymore but these days, he has been busy so I need to go to school by myself. Not unless, Ai’Cap and I have same schedule then I can bring the car.

 

It’s early morning but I saw Mark’s car outside and also the car that Ai’White has been using. I also recognized some motorcycle parked outside with faculty of engineering stickers on it.

 

“I’m hom—e,” I said as soon as I open the front door but almost taken a back seeing the number of people inside the house, “Sawadee krab~” I wai suddenly because not only Mark, Ai’Cap, Ai’White, and my parents are here but also P’Off, P’Ngern, P’Yacht, and P’Singto.

 

I got stuck on the front door not moving an inch, “Gun khrab—come here,” Mark called me and gesture his hand but I am still not moving.

 

Did I miss something?

 

So instead of me walking towards Mark, he walks toward me and grab my hand, “Let’s go there first na Love,” he said using his sweet tone.

 

He pulled me towards the couch but we didn’t sit; only my mae and pa are sitting.

 

I look around, feeling worried, “Woie! My P’ is confused na khrab—someone—please explain to him what’s happening,” Ai’Cap sounds begging. Why is he begging? Did something happen again? Did Ai’White’s parents found out where Ai’White is staying?

 

I look at the couple beside me but aside from Ai’Cap’s statement, Ai’White looks okay—but not talking.

 

“Ai’Gun~” I look in front and find P’Singto walking towards me.

 

P’Singto is someone that P’Hyuk considered as his right hand though I don’t know what it means. P’Off explained to me before like the most trusted person for P’Hyuk, “Khrab P’,” I said.

 

He gulps loudly, “Have you—seen the news na khrab?”

 

I shook my head, “Not really na P’—I woke up early na khrab then saw the messages and went back home quickly—is there something wrong?” I asked feeling clueless. I am normally a bit slow to catch up but today, I am slower.

 

P’Singto smiles at me, his usual gentle smile, “Today’s news na khrab—is about you na Ai’Gun.”

 

“Me?”

 

“Khrab—specifically—about you and—” he looks beside me, “Ai’Mark.”

 

‘Mark—and—I?’

 

I didn’t look at Mark, instead I look at my parents and as soon as Pa stares back at me—he sighs, “Gun—this morning na khrab—the news broke out about you and Mark,” I frown then Mae continues Pa’s words, “We know that you just want to show affection na kah to your boyfriend—but you two were caught on camera and now—people are attacking you and Mark na kah online,” attacking who?

 

I am getting more and more confused and no matter how much they explain to me—I keep on getting lost.

 

So this time, I turn to the man that promised me to explain everything if I don’t understand anymore, “Mark~” I shook my head, “I don’t understand,”

 I said.

 

My boyfriend has his gentle smile but it doesn’t reach his eyes, I know that whatever he will explain to me—it will not be good news.

 

“Love, do you remember my graduation na khrab?”

 

I nod my head, “What did you do when you were with Ai’Chereen?” he asked one more time and I did try to remember.

 

“Ahm?? We went out for a walk na khrab—then buy some snacks na khrab,” I answered base on what I remember.

 

Mark smiles and pat my head, “Good job na Love, but what about—after you came back na khrab and saw me with many people?”

 

I frown deeper—Mark’s graduation was almost a week already and I am not so good at remembering something—but something did happen—I kind of remember—like me walking straight to him.

 

I snap my finger, “Oh yeah—I did that na khrab! I got irritated na khrab and did kiss you na khrab!” I said out loud.

 

Normally—Ai’Cap will tease me or Pa and Mae will say something but the house seems so quiet and only Mark say something, “Right Love. You kissed me na khrab—in the middle of IC building—and this morning—our pictures are all over the internet na kharb,” he said and somehow I understand now why we are here in this position.

 

I just don’t understand something, “So what na khrab? I am not popular—you aren’t popular na Mark—so what’s the big deal?”

 

“Woie!” Suddenly, P’Singto’s voice echoes, I jump out a little but Mark grabs my arm fast.

 

When I look at P’, he looks so pissed off—not the gentle P’Singto anymore, “Did you tell Ai’Gun before getting into a relationship na khrab about your family background? Why are you all like this na khrab? Ai’Cap got into trouble because he didn’t know about Ai’White’s family background—and now Ai’Gun got into the same trouble just because he is Ai’Cap’s brother na khrab and his boyfriend happened to be the second son of the biggest real estate tycoon in Thailand!” P’Singto’s voice keeps getting higher and higher.

 

“I don’t really think na P’ that my background matters since my parents doesn’t care na khrab about my personal relationship with Gun,” Mark said which makes me nod too though I am confused why we are suddenly talking about his parents.

 

P’Off sudden came near and with my own reflex and with how I know P’Hyuk’s friends—this walking towards Mark doesn’t mean good thing so I hide him behind me which earns a loud groan from the P’s and a protest from Mark, “No P’!” I said right away seeing their eyes. The eyes that I saw from P’Hyuk when he is mad.

 

“Gun, I can manage na khrab,” Mark said but I still keep him behind me.

 

P’Off looks at me—intensely, “We are trying to protect you here na Gun,” P’Off said with the most serious voice I’ve heard from him but I replied right away, “Protect me from what na P’? From my own boyfriend? The main problem here is the news right? Not about Mark’s family na khrab—and also if there’s someone to blame—it should be me P’—I didn’t think when I kissed Mark on open grounds. Mark and I just started dating na khrab—of course there are many things that we don’t know about each other—just like my little knowledge na khrab about his family—so let’s not focus about that and more on tell me why are we all here and how much trouble did I cause!” I didn’t blink of didn’t feel scared at all. I accepted whatever I or we need to do.

 

In the distance, we all heard a chuckled so P’Off, P’Singto, and I all look behind and saw P’Yacht chuckling, “What?—you really expect him not to get even a bit of P’Hyuk’s personality na khrab? No wonder P’Hyuk is more concern to Ai’Cap rather than Ai’Gun,” he said happily though I am not sure if he should be happy now.

 

Before we are started talking again, mae interrupted, “Alright kids—I know this is not a good news na kah but we should not be hot tempered na kah—explained everything to Gun and what do they need to do while I will prepare food at the kitchen—follow after few minutes—okay?” Mae is really good at changing the mood so we all said ‘khrab’ and Pa just look at all of us before following Mae.

 

I sigh—we all sigh, “Ai’Cap?” I called my brother and I know he knows why I called him.

 

“They are saying na khrab that it runs in our family na P’—that we are bunch of gay brothers na khrab and that we targeted high profile sons in Thailand na khrab because I’ve got the prime minister son and you’ve got the real estate tycoon second son na P’—” –Ai’Cap cannot finish anymore.

 

“Did you feel hurt na Ai’Cap?” I asked him.

 

He nods, “Hurt and worried about you na P’—I don’t want you to be part of my problem,” what he said makes me sigh deeper.

 

“Look Ai’Cap—no matter if you want me to be part of it or not na khrab—I am already part because I am your brother. About my relationship—I don’t think that people should be part na khrab of my personal relationship with Mark because they aren’t even part of our relationship.” I strongly believe that those people should stop being interested about our own personal matter because they aren’t even part of our family.

 

Now, I look at my P’s and also let Mark stand beside me again, “What do I need to do na P’s?” I asked them straight away.

 

There’s no way these P’s will be here without any reason and I have enough faith on my boyfriend, I know he will help me with this, “We will tell you the plan—Ai’Gun and you need to listen carefully,” P’Singto started and I nod without argument.

 


 

This has been on my draft but wasn’t able to finish since I got so busy with the 6moons in Manila.
I sort of—part of the registration staff during the fanmeeting so yeah hahahah and also…please keep safe everyone—especially those who are living near the area where the virus occurs. All my prayers are for the safety and fast recovery of people who got infected and also for the scientist to find the vaccine soon.

 

Comments?