105: Couple Edition Part 1

Calm Down Tiger

 

A/N: This is couple edition. Meaning this will be full of ty fluffy scenes about all the couples here in my fic hahahahahha so seat back—relax—and enjoy.

 

ps. they are all in third person I think—it depends on my mood. I’ll put the couple name at the start of every scenes hahahaha

 


HANCHUL

 

Heechul wasn’t in the mood to listen to his daughter’s drama these days. He has been burned out these fast few days looking after the kids—doing his works—and not seeing Hangeng. This is the worst for him.

 

He cannot even handle Heemi these days because that kid is always bringing problem recently—like inviting everyone in their house to stay for vacation.

 

Heechul didn’t complain because he likes Hyuk’s brothers—but they are handful—all of them.

 

“Are you calm now?” Hangeng’s voice soothes Heechul’s tired body. He is inside their bedroom now after the long Friday at work. He hasn’t seen everyone today yet—or maybe Heechul isn’t interested of seeing anyone right now.

 

He pressed the phone on his ears and sigh continuously, “You are better at this Geng than me,” he said in defeat. Babysitting isn’t Heechul’s thing. When Heemi was born, Heechul was very hands on. No one can touch his baby and not even a mosquito can bite her—but he learned the responsibility in a hard—early way.

 

Hangeng is aware of Heechul’s short coming that’s why he tries his best to be the best support for him, “Give yourself more credit Chullie—those kids will listen to you,” Hangeng did his best to encourage his Heechul.

 

“They are listening Geng and actually they are all good kids who only go out in the morning to go around the city and then come back in the afternoon before I arrive at home. They even played with Heemi—but—I don’t know how to interact with them. I am awkward Geng—I left after breakfast and come back at night. I don’t talk to them and they aren’t talking to me in return—I just—Geng~” Heechul can’t help but feel small.

 

He isn’t the same with Hyuk that can still interact with people around him though they probably say something behind his back—or he isn’t as friendly as Donghae that can make everyone likes him just by smiling—and for a fact Heechul isn’t as gentle as Hangeng that can make everyone at ease.

 

The chuckled on the other line makes Heechul frown, “You really are cute Chullie—that’s one of the reasons why I love you~” the love bomb coming from Hangeng isn’t helpful at all, “You are you in your unique way baby. Heemi loves you on who you are so you don’t need to pretend to be someone else—arraso? Those kids—instead of being friendly to them—I think you letting them stay in our house—providing food—is enough already. You don’t need to be perfect Heechullie—I love everything about you—I don’t want other people to change you. See—not even my mother can changed you,” somehow, talking to Hangeng really makes Heechul calm.

 

The long sigh from the other line is enough indication for Hangeng that his Heechul understands him, “Chullie—I’ll be back soon~” Hangeng said and Heechul lays down comfortably on the bed, “Hum—and I miss you—so much,” he isn’t vocal but with Hangeng, Heechul can do all things.

 

“We have been together for the longest possible time—” then Hangeng chuckles and it’s contagious enough to make Heechul chuckles too, “The 1 year rule?” Heechul asked and Hangeng agreed, “neh—that one year rule.”

 

Heechul didn’t do serious relationship before so when he started dating Hangeng, he told him about a certain rule. His 1 year rule. He will only date Hangeng for a year and if Heechul still loves him after a year—then they will stay forever. How long have they’ve been together? Heechul lost count already.

 

“We already have Heemi, Chullie.” Hangeng continue and Heechul just listens, he likes Hangeng’s voice so much, “You faced my family too and fought to be by my side with my entire relatives,” Hangeng chuckled remembering those memories like all of those happened just yesterday. “Heemi uses your last name—and you are still using your last name—” suddenly the conversation makes Heechul nervous.

 

He sits down on the bed while still pressing the phone hard on his ears, “I will be back soon Heechul—actually I’ve been working hard for this—and I don’t want to do this over the phone but I know you aren’t the romantic type of person. You might publicly humiliate me if I will do it in front of everyone—so—” Heechul gulps, “so?” He asked as well.

 

“We will get married once I am back in Korea!” –Hangeng

 

It’s not a question but a statement. Heechul instead of feeling shocked, he laughs, “Why are you laughing?” Hangeng is probably doing the most unmanly thing in the world—pouting.

 

Heechul is still chuckling, “Really Geng—no ring—no proposal—just go straight to we will get married?” Heechul did his best not to laugh in between and Hangeng sighs, “I don’t like asking you—I know you so well and I don’t take no for an answer!” he defended himself.

 

Heechul finally calms down, “This is how you get me,” he said.

 

“Yeah?” – Hangeng

 

“Like—today is our first day Kim Heechul!—you told me that before,” –Heechul stops laughing.

 

Hangeng smiles on the other line, “Because I don’t take no for an answer.”

 


QINGYU

 

It has been few days and Heemi is still avoiding any possible conversation with both Wang Qing and Dayu which drives Wang Qing nuts.

 

Wang Qing has been Heemi’s closest cousin from the very beginning and he has been with that kid since she was born and now he cannot even say hi to her.

 

“Should I go back to China?” Dayu asked out of nowhere making Wang Qing to look at him. They are both at Heechul’s house roof top hoping that the cold air will make them think clearly. “What makes you think that way Yuyu?” Wang Qing asked with demanding voice.

 

The fact that Dayu and Wang Qing wasn’t even able to call what they have as a relationship is also a big mess for them—what more involving their mei mei in their circumstances, “I hurt Meimei,” Dayu said and the other guy is quick enough to cup Dayu’s cheeks, “You did not—she is just—” “Disappointed—Qingge—we made her feel disappointed,” Dayu ended his sentence.

 

As much as Wang Qing loves to say that Dayu is wrong—he knows that he isn’t. “What did you two talk—you know—before coming here?” he asked Dayu. The other guy walks away a bit and holds on the railings, “She was skeptic about you—Baba has a lover but I don’t know who. She told me and I was being unfair to her—using the opportunity to know where to find you—and then—she told me that your lover needs to pass both of us—” Dayu’s eyes are emotional now, “Qingge—we hurt her,” he said again.

 

Instead of saying something, Wang Qing walks behind Dayu and put both of his hands on Dayu’s stomach—back hugging the guy he knows that he can never afford to lose. Wang Qing put his chin on the other guy’s shoulder and inhaling his scents, “You weren’t wrong at some point Dayu. We weren’t really lovers—yet~” it makes Dayu hitched his breath.

 

Dayu, since the very beginning knows where he stands—he knows that he doesn’t have rights yet to get jealous when girls are admiring Wang Qing so much—or to even question their relationship status because he agreed on the promise.

 

“Hum~” Dayu almost cannot let out a hummed response, “Hey—I am not saying that we aren’t—in love with each other or something Yuyu. I love you—maybe so much—and I know that you love me—but I am the coward here—” they’ve never talked about this before. Dayu are in all ears while feeling the heat that Wang Qing’s body provides in the cold spring wind.

 

Dayu is one year older than Wang Qing—but as much as he loves to rub it on Wang Qing face that he really is a coward—Dayu also feels the same. If he is brave enough—he should have asked Wang Qing long before and not let it for this long.

 

Wang Qing nozzle his nose on Dayu’s neck, “When I asked you to make a promise with me—5 years ago—I was so scared to lose you. If I will tell you directly that ‘Hey Dayu I love you—can you be my boyfriend?’ I think you will punch me straight on my face and tell me a big fat no—so I settled myself into being your last option when the time comes. 10 years? It’s not even that hard to wait—but—the feeling is eating me alive. Am I enough for you to wait for 10 years? Can I really do it after 10 years? or are you meeting anyone right now?” the both of them feel in silence.

 

So many things have been running on their minds right now.

 

Until Dayu sighs, “I am still—waiting for you Qingge. We still have 5 more years and I am not planning to go anywhere away from you for another 5 more years—so please—don’t run away from me again. I will—go crazy,” Dayu confessed and put his hands on top of Wang Qing hands on his stomach.

 

Again, the silence is eating both of them, “Let’s—tell talk to Heemi—both of us,” Wang Qing said finally which earns a smile and a “hum~” from Dayu.

 


OHMFLUKE

 

Friday, right after Gun announced that he is dating Mark, both Ohm and Fluke decided to go out—just the two of them. It has been a while since they had a date and besides—the misunderstand last night will only be worse if both of them will stay in the house with other people.

 

Either Ohm or Fluke doesn’t care if people are looking weirdly at them while holding hands in hands today in Namsan.

 

They’ve dine in one local restaurant before strolling around Namsan and probably go to the tower later, “Hum—Ohm—Ohm take my picture here na khrab~” Fluke pulled his boyfriend’s arm towards the angel wings mural.

 

Ohm can’t help but smile—the once guy who never smiles learned how to because of Fluke, “Give me your phone Fluke,” and the guy who never learns how to speak longer than three words is speaking one sentence now. The power of love that takes over to Ohm’s whole being.

 

Fluke gave his phone before running towards the mural and posting like a model. Ohm gladly takes as many pictures as he can while smiling every now and then on his playful boyfriend.

 

Fluke run back quickly and look at the camera, “Wow Ohm—the pictures look so great na khrab—oh oh—do your posing there too na na  na~” Fluke tried to act cute to convince his boyfriend to do the same and Ohm cannot say no to his adorable boyfriend so it isn’t even a long convincing since Ohm walks toward the mural.

 

Fluke readies the phone and start capturing pictures after picture while Ohm did at least 5 posting and that’s enough to make other people stops. Ohm is still a fitting model and his aura is coming out and it cannot be left unnoticed.

 

When Fluke noticed the crowd, he can’t help but pout.

 

“Nugu? [Who?]”

 

“Idol? Trainee?”

 

“jalsaenggyeotta [He is handsome]”

 

Though Fluke cannot understand, that doesn’t mean he let them feast their eyes to his boyfriend.

 

Ohm looks like he doesn’t care and jog back towards Fluke, “How was it?” he asked and even put his arm on Fluke’s shoulder. This kind of skin ship is very common to both of them but Fluke is still upset about the people looking at his boyfriend.

 

He shows the phone to him and with other free hand, Ohm swipe the phone, “You are good na khrab in taking pictures na Fluke,” he complimented his boyfriend and Fluke still didn’t say anything.

 

Ohm isn’t stupid, he knows why his boyfriend is upset and he is really trying to make him jealous since the beginning. Why? Still because of the misunderstanding last night.

 

When Ohm is done looking, Fluke puts the phone back to his pocket and walks so fast leaving Ohm.

 

They walk pass the crowd and Ohm didn’t care though other people tried to touch him or approach him.

 

When they are out of the crazy crowd, Ohm grabs his boyfriend’s hand again and locks it on his. Fluke didn’t dare to pull his hand, “Why are you upset na khrab?” Ohm asked even though he knows the reason why.

 

Fluke didn’t look at him, “People na khrab—” then finally he looks at Ohm and somehow Ohm regrets making Fluke a bit jealous because he can see some tears on the corner of his eyes. He pulls over to the side walk a bit far from other people, “Why?” “You are so charming na khrab and handsome na khrab and people keeps on looking at you na Ohm! I don’t like it! You aren’t theirs so why are they starring so much na khrab and like begging your attention?” Fluke’s possessiveness is kicking in.

 

Ohm squat a bit and let their forehead touch, “See—they are only looking at me na Fluke—” he said looking straight at the eyes he loves the most, “I hope you won’t forget this feeling—of other people looking at me na khrab.” He wants to add more but he thinks what he said is enough already.

 

Instead of pulling their faces apart, Fluke pulls Ohm towards him and place a light peck on his boyfriend’s lips. “I love you~” Fluke said earning a loud laughter from Ohm, “I love you more!” he said.

 


 

A/N: There are 5 more couple—I will cut it for now and let’s have the rest tomorrow—okay? See yah!

Comments?