61: You are so Tense

Calm Down Tiger

 

Hyuk’s POV

 

Saturday went by like a blur and now here I am, sitting back in my house living room in Bangkok with all the people I am very embarrass to face. “How was the vacation P’?” or maybe I am thankful to have a brother like Ai’Gun who can lighten up the mood without even trying. I smile at him, “It was the best na khrab. You know that your P’Hae likes going to the beach right? So every day your P’Hae and I went to different beaches to play,” I said excitedly but people—aside from Ai’Gun are all silent.

 

I understand Hae, he is probably still tired, but I know the reason why most of them aren’t talking, “Hum—anyway na khrab, Hyung, I didn’t know that Wang Qing will accompany both of you back here,” I diverted the conversation to Heechul hyung who is just looking at me the whole time and of course beside him is Heemi and Wang Qing. How did I know Wang Qing? He normally visits them in Korea maybe in a year; he visits them for 3 times or something. He is just really fond of Heemi because she’s the only girl cousin he has—or closest. I also heard that he helped Heechul hyung before looking after Heemi.

 

Wang Qing normally just stays silent though he can understand basic Korean but he’s good at English. His personality normally looks so cold but he is not—believe me, “Ni Hao,” he greeted me and I smile at him, “Ni Hao,” I replied. Hyung sighs, “Well—he said he missed Heemi and he doesn’t have anything to do in China right now. He also said that he wants some time for vacation—so here he is,” hyung sounds so bored—I shouldn’t expect something really.

 

[ni hao – hello in Chinese]

 

“Jeifu, you are making it sounds like I don’t have anything to do in China—” he complained and I hope he can work out on his sharp feature because sometimes, he scared my Hae. “Anyway Ge, I want to unwind also—ye ye and nai nai want me to look after Mei Mei,” my head will explode soon with so much language fusion but I have my lessons already by Heemi who talks not only 2 languages but sometimes 3 or more.

 

[jeifu – brother in law in Chinese]

 

[ye ye and nai nai – grandfather and grandmother in Chinese]

 

I laugh, “Woie—it looks like Heemi will have a hard time running around Thailand now,” I teased the pouting kid beside him. Heemi is a wild kid who likes to explore many things but with Wang Qing around, I doubt she can still run like my monkey brothers. “Oppa na kah, don’t scare me too much!” she said with her usual Thai-Korean sentences which makes me shake my head and also makes Wang Qing shakes my head, “I think I need to teach her how to properly speak, Ge,” Wang Qing said making me and also Gun chuckled. See, right now, I only have Ai’Gun.

 

After talking to the Kim’s plus Wang Qing, I shifted my attention now to my Mae and Pa, “Ahh—Pa—I bought that tea that you like so much na khrab in Phuket.” I told him which gain thumbs up from him, “Were you able to have a rest my son?” Pa asked me and I can’t help but chuckled, “More than rest Pa. Hae—did a lot to make me feel better na khrab during the trip,” I am not bragging but I want them to know how much Hae did to me.

 

I grab Hae’s hand and put his head on my shoulder because I can see his eyes closing already, “Should you—put Ai’Hae upstairs first Hyuk?” Mae asked me but I smile at her, “No Mae khrab, if I will tuck him in, I need to sleep too na khrab. I still haven’t said what I wanted to say,” then on the corner of my eyes, I saw Ai’Cap jolting a bit and fixing his sitting posture. I sigh knowing that he is still affected by our disagreement.

 

‘What should I do?’

 

“Hyukkie—” I heard Hae’s low whisper in my ears, “Don’t make this hard on yourself. Do what you need to do,” he whispered again and though I can hear the tiredness in his voice, he still tried to help me, “Neh,” I answered him back squeezing his hand a bit, “Well—” I talked again and everyone in the room looks at me. I doubt that Wang Qing is aware of the argument here but I am glad he supports either Heemi or Heechul hyung now because Hangeng hyung is not around.

 

I tried again, “Well—Ai’Cap—” he seriously stands up the moment I called his name, “Khrab P’!” he answered right away and I can’t help but chuckled, “Chill Ai’—you are so tense,” I a bit which makes him scratch the back of his head while slowly sitting down, “Sorry na khrab, P’,” he mumbled and Ai’Gun pat his back, “Woie—why are standing na khrab Ai’Cap? This is like when teacher calls students na khrab and we need to say present.” There is a reason why people love Ai’Gun so much.

 

I decided it’s time, “How are you—and Nong White these days?” everyone seems so tense. It’s not as if I will get mad or shout or even punch Ai’Cap. “We are—okay?” his answer sounds like a questions to me, “Are you sure na Ai’? You don’t sound so sure,” did they fight? Because whenever I call Mae or Pa or even Ai’Gun, they keep on telling me that everything is okay. Ai’Cap nods quickly, “Chai—I am sure na khrab P’—” he looks at me like he has so many unspoken questions, “P’ khrab, are you okay?” now he asked me back the same question I asked him. “Aside from the tiring travel—I am okay,” I said honestly because I also want to sleep just like my boyfriend who already fell asleep on my shoulder.

 

“But P’—” “Woie P’Hyuk, if you want to know about them na khrab, I can tell you because I am always together with Ai’Cap.” Ai’Gun cut him off which makes me smile, “Every night na P’—they always talk and I will wake up at 1am sometimes because Ai’Cap keeps on giggling na woie! I told him to go out of the room if he will keep on making noises! But P’—woie—having Ai’White around is good because I don’t need to bring my car na khrab because Ai’White always bring his car and I only need to wake up early and eat with them too and going back home too is very convenient na khrab because Ai’White will give us a ride back home—my only complaint P’ is the giggling at night an khrab and ohh—also P’—they are always together I think Ai’Cap forget about me!” I got tired listening to my brother. No wonder Ai’Plan and him understands each other.

 

I nod my head again and again all throughout his speech, “Ai’Cap—” I want to play a little with my brother. I am glad Hae is sleeping or else he will get mad at me, “P’,” I almost laugh at his nervous response, “I understand that you have boyfriend now—but—” I cut it out to look at the people around me. Mae and Pa both have a worried expression on their faces. Heechul hyung still look the same while her daughter is more expressive, she looks so scared and she’s hugging her dear life to Wang Qing that pat her hair again and again. “Don’t forget about your brothers na woie!” the heard a loud sigh of relief by everyone.

 

“You only have me na khrab and Ai’Gun. You need to make sure you have time with us aside from Nong White—krab?” I asked him now with smile on my lips. I was ready for Ai’Cap’s thank you’s or even tears but he stands up and jump on me making Hae suddenly jump too by the sudden harsh movement, “WOIE!! YOU WOKE UP YOUR P’HAE!” that’s the only time I get mad because Hae is beyond exhausted. But my brother Hae just buried his face on my nape not pulling out from the hug and Hae? He is just looking at us with sleepy eyes and a warm smile on his lips.

 


 

I don’t’ have too many ideas today actually.