88: This is so Fun na Kah!!!

Calm Down Tiger

Mean’s POV

 

So today is the day we will all go to Korea and surprisingly, my adorable boyfriend isn’t giddy and jumpy which I find weird. He is always excited about small things but right now—here in the airport—he is just sitting still while staring blankly on the busy people walking around.

 

Weird is, Ai’Gun is here too but that Ai’ is busy being jumpy while buying stuff at duty free and also P’Mark is like his shadow. He follows the poor oblivious guy everywhere he goes. As for Ai’Cap and Ai’White, they are just sitting right next to us—not speaking but their hands are holding each other. Another sweet couple is Ai’Fluke and Ai’Ohm. It looks like Ai’Fluke wasn’t able to sleep a lot because his head is on Ai’Ohm’s lap—they are occupying one bench because Ai’Ohm doesn’t want anyone bothering Ai’Fluke while he is soundlessly sleeping on his lap. Lastly, Ai’Cooheart and Ai’Title are gone because Ai’Cooheart wanted to eat something before boarding.

 

Everyone is so busy and sweet—but not my Plan. “Baby—are you okay na khrab?” I asked him softly. It’s true that Plan and I had a fight last time but we already resolved the problem. “Mean~” he called me and all I can do is to give all of my attention to my boyfriend, “Am I spending so much time na khrab with Ai’Gun?” this is so random. I never expect this kind of question coming from him, “Well—it’s something na khrab that you cannot control. You are classmates—khrab, and you both are part of the band~” I answered in the best possible way I can.

 

Plan looks straight into my eyes, “Then—should I spend more time with you na khrab Mean?” I didn’t understand why Plan sounds so stress about our set up. It has been like this ever since we started dating, “Is there—any problem na khrab—Plan?” I asked him this time. He sighs deeply, “I talked to Ai’Toptap na khrab the other day. He was talking about Ai’Gunsmile spending too much time na khrab with Ai’Sing that made him jealous na khrab. At first, I don’t understand why Ai’ will be jealous because Ai’Sing is his and Ai’Gunsmile’s friend—but then he also told me na khrab that I am lucky because you aren’t jealous about my relationship with Ai’Gun—” he stopped and grab my hands, “I don’t have relationship na khrab with Ai’Gun—but I really like him na khrab—like he is a brother,” I will find the situation funny but Plan sounds and looks so serious.

 

I sigh too, “You don’t need to explain na Plan. I love you na khrab and I know how much you like Ai’Gun too—I accepted your relationship na khrab with Ai’Gun even before we started dating—so—why don’t you smile again for me and be my jumpy boyfriend na khrab~” I a bit about being jumpy and I know he won’t understand it, “Woie! Mean! I am not jumpy na khrab! Look at me! I am sitting here with you~” see—this is the best part of being Plan’s boyfriend—he understands sometimes—but I love him more when he is innocent—makes me want to devour him so suddenly.

 


White’s POV

 

It has been an hour since the airplane departed from Suvarnabhumi Airport and we still have 3 more hours before we landed in Korea. I am sitting beside Captain of course who has been busy eating the free meal from the airplane, “Why are you so messy na khrab?” I asked him before using my finger to brush the crumbs of breed on his cheeks. He munches the breed by the way like a hamster—all are in his cheeks, “Hung—ry~” he mumbled in between his full mouth.

 

I shake my head, “I don’t remember na khrab depriving you with food Cap,” I told him while laughing a bit because both of us like eating so most of our dates; we are eating at different cafes or restaurants. He swallows first, “P’Gun na khrab didn’t cook this morning and Mae khrab and Pa khrab were busy telling us what to do and what’s not to do na khrab~” dating Cap for months now makes me realized how big eater he is and how he acts like a child.

 

Sure thing, he acts more mature that Ai’Gun but with me and with other people—he is still the youngest in his family. He will not stop until he gets what he wants—especially with foods. He likes it when I show affections though he acts like he is angry with excessive PDA. He tells me a lot of stories during his childhood and on how much he admires his P’Hyuk and P’Gun because they practically baby him too much while growing up. He whines about his terror professors and him exhausting majors. There are so much more about him that I am learning every day.

 

“Okay—okay—I will buy whatever food you want na khrab—we don’t want to make our baby inside your tummy to get mad—khrab?” I —well I usually . His cheeks instantly turn red like a tomato. He hits my shoulder a bit hard this time, “Woie! Who said I am pregnant na khrab? We haven’t—” I smirk with the unfinished sentence, “We haven’t what?” I asked him. When I told him about my deepest desire last time—I’ve been so open to him about—what a man needs.

 

I think I can cook egg already because his cheeks are burning, “White!” his warning tone but I can’t help but more, “I am just asking na khrab—so—why are you getting mad na Cap?” I am aware of what we he is talking about actually. He raises his eyebrow before that scary smile forms on his lips, “Who told you na khrab that you are the father?” and my mouth hangs wide.

 

My forehead instantly makes a frown, “I am the father!” I stated because there is no way someone will have my Captain. He laughs, “I don’t know na khrab—it was dark—I cannot remember anymore~” he is playing with fire right now and he hasn’t seen my possessive side yet, “Captain! There is no way na khrab that you won’t remember with you ‘because it’s dark na khrab’ because we haven’t done it yet!” I spat the words in my not so nice tone but make sure only the two of us can hear.

 

Finally, Captain chuckled making his P’Gun who is sitting in front of him looks at us for a bit before turning back in front, “See—I told you na khrab—we haven’t na khrab! No baby—no daddy! Now stop being naughty na khrab White~” and that left me dumbfounded—did he just—“Ai’Kris will be so proud of me na khrab if he found out that I used what he taught me na khrab in winning an argument,” and it looks like I know who to blame with Captain’s sudden good skills in arguments.

 


Title’s POV

 

I tuck some loosen stands of hair at the back of my boyfriend’s ear while he is so engross watching Netflix on my ipad.

 

For the longest time that we’ve been dating—this is the first time that both of our parents let us go on an out of the country trip—just because Ai’Ohm and Ai’Fluke told our parents that they are going. Why can’t we have an out of the country before? My parents are very traditional. They even told me before to stay away from Cooheart—not because they are against Coo but because they are afraid that I will get confused too—which happened already way before they told me to stay away from him.

 

I don’t remember when I started falling for him but all I know is that—I’ve been in love with him even before I know the meaning of love. Our parents are very close so we grew up side by side. I know everything about him and he knows everything about me. Maybe that’s the reason why I didn’t have a hard time with our relationship because he knows me already.

 

It’s crazy but I am crazy about him. I thought I must be crazy liking my childhood friend—and a man that was why I stayed away from him and I became like snob and mysterious but in reality—I am just afraid to be closer to him because I might not control my feelings for him. He drives me crazy that when I found out that he is into man, I didn’t waste any time and defied my parents by courting him—he was shocked of course but I am more shocked when I found out that he wasn’t into me. So I did my best. Court him like a real man—wrote countless of songs for him—formally introduced myself to his parents and stating my intention—until the all mighty Cooheart falls for me.

 

We’ve been so happy and contented with each other since then—but my parents—they told me that if something happen between Cooheart and I—I need to take responsibility like a man. Well I guess I should because—something has been happening to us. Who needs self-control when your boyfriend is Cooheart? “You know—if you look at me na khrab like that—” “Look at you like what?” I asked him when he woke me up with my sudden down to memory lane time.

 

Cooheart puts down the ipad on his lap and faced me, “Like you want to eat me na khrab~” he mumbled softly. Now this is the reason why I lost control the first time we did it, “I am not na khrab,” I defended myself. He chuckled, “You should have seen yourself—I thought you will jump on me anytime na khrab,” I hope no one can hear our conversation because it isn’t so innocent at all.

 

I grab both of his cheeks and pinch them softly, “I was just thinking na khrab what Mae and Pa told me na khrab before going out this morning,” I even talk more when I am with him. He pouts but looks so cute because I am still pinching his cheeks, “What did Mae and Pa tells you over the phone na khrab?” he asked me still with his pouty lips. I can’t help but lean forward and took a quick peck, “Sweet~” I mumbled but he is still pouting, “Fine—they told me to make sure not to do something to you na khrab—or else they will prepare our wedding na khrab,” and that’s true.

 

I laughed hard this morning when I heard that from my parents, “And what did you tell them?” he asked me again. This time, I let go of his cheeks and lean my face again to him but not closing the gap—more like teasing him. I never really realize that I have this side of me—not until I started dating him, “I told them na khrab—that—they should register our marriage na khrab already~” then I chuckled because Coo’s eyes became so big before he leans out from me and started hitting my arms and chest again and again.

 

“You—arghh—” then he hits me again, “Arghhh Mae and Pa—” I didn’t dodge his hand, “What will they—arghh—think?” there is a little secret about Cooheart—what my parents think of him is very important to him because he doesn’t want to disappoint my parents—and of course also his parents. “They will know—soon—so I told them—na khrab,” I said while still getting hit by him.

 

In the end, Coo only pouts while I coax him, “They now knew about our private time na khrab—my parents will surely kill me,” he mumbled while his head is on my chest and I am drawing circles on his chest while hugging him. “They love you Coo—what makes you think na khrab that they will get mad?” I asked him because there is no way my parents will hate him, “Tle—you don’t understand—how can I even face them now?” and that makes me laugh more. How I love this guy.

 


Mark’s POV

 

The craziest part of our trip happened when Ai’Gun jumped towards his brother like they haven’t seen each other for years in the airport.

 

Just a few minutes ago, we finally arrived here in Korea and quickly saw P’Hyuk waving his hands. The guy who has been with me the whole time suddenly run towards his brother and jump on him with open arms. What do you think should I feel about it? Ai’Cap didn’t help too because before he run towards his P’ too, he whispered to me, “Really? Jealous na khrab over our P’? You are hopeless P’Mark.”

 

So right now, we are in front of a café called Haru & One Day which we all found out is a family business of P’Donghae’s. “Annyeonghaseyo~” P’Hyuk greeted with his perfect Korean accent and we entered the café already. The smell of coffee beans lingers and some people look at us when we entered because there are so many of us. After a while, an older lady run towards us with the softest smile I’ve ever seen in my life, “Omona Hyuk, ige ne gajog-iya? [오모나 혁, 이게 가족이야?]” I didn’t understand what she just asked.

 

[오모나 혁, 이게 가족이야? -- Omona Hyuk, is this your family?]

 

P’Hyuk smiles at her, “Neh, Omoni! [네, 어머니!]” I quickly lean to Ai’Gun to ask him, “Ai’Gun—can you understand Korean na khrab?” because I don’t. Ai’Gun whispered back, “Nope na khrab—but it sounds so good hearing P’ speaking in Korean~” I feel glad that it’s not only feel who is clueless from the conversation.

 

[네, 어머니! – Yes, mother!]

 

“Okay, you can all say ‘annyeonghaseyo’ and bow to people here in Korea—khrab?” P’Hyuk suddenly talked and I quickly lean out. I don’t want him to see that I am being so close to Ai’Gun—he might not give me brownie points when I told him that I want Ai’Gun to be my boyfriend. We all nod, “Khrab, P’~” and then the Par laughs at us, “This is your P’Donghae’s Mae,” he explained again to us.

 

 

Once we greeted P’Dongahe’s Mae, she leads us towards the second floor where they are more room for us.

 

We all sit together in one long table and of course I am beside Ai’Gun. P’Hyuk only stares at me though before speaking, “You are all na khrab my responsibility here in Korea. I know that no one knows how to speak Korean na khrab so I will tell Heemi and Hae that if you guys want to go out na khrab—they can go out with you. I have work so I cannot be with you all every day and I know that Ai’Cap and Ai’Gun want to go around Korea—” we all nod, “But—no funny business na khrab!” I gulp, “Ai’White—” he suddenly directed his stares at Ai’White, “Dates are okay na khrab but don’t be so touchy. People here in Korea aren’t as open minded na khrab like in Thailand—same as all of you kids na khrab—no PDA—khrab?” that’s scary, “Khrab, P’!” we all say like we are in his hazing.

 

“Wae aedeul-eul chojohage haneun geoya? [왜 애들을 긴장시키는 거야?]” Suddenly, someone speaks up and we all can’t help but look at the new person that arrives, 형~” P’ said and then he smiles, “They need some reminds, Hyung!” finally, that’s in English. The new person walks towards us with a big tray full of drinks, “Annyeong kids, I am your Donghwa Hyung—I am your Donghae Hyung older brother,” it’s a good breather hearing English in Korea and I am so proud that I am good in English.

 

[애들을 긴장시키는 거야? -- Why are you making the kids tense?]

 

[형 – older brother]

 

We all bow—like wai, “Annyeonghaseyo, P’~” and he just laugh at us before putting down all our drinks on the table, “Dongahe will be here soon Hyuk—make sure that they will all eat before sending them to Heechul hyung’s place,” and then P’Donghwa left us already. P’Hyuk explained more to us some things to do here in Korea and things to avoid if we don’t want to get into trouble and as he keeps on talking, food and pastries keep on pilling up in front of us. P’Donghwa keeps on walking in and out here with tray full off different food.

 

By the time that P’Donghae arrives and hug all of us, our table is full of foods—loads of food. “Ai’Gun—don’t you like the cheesecake na khrab?” I asked Ai’ when I noticed that he isn’t eating anything on his plate. He looks so tired actually, “I want to sleep na P’ and besides—I’d rather eat the strawberry on top of cakes na P’Mark than eat all of the cheesecakes on my plate. I don’t really eat a lot of cakes P’—I easily get full with all the sugar na khrab~” he explained to me while looking at his cakes.

 

I smile before swapping our plates. Mine has nacho and fries. Maybe he will like it more—though I also don’t eat a lot of pastries but I can give up mine for him, “Woie P’—this is yours na khrab~” he told me but I only smile, “P’ is already full na khrab Ai’Gun—you can have it and P’ will have dessert—khrab?” I made a deal for him which he gladly accepted.

 

That was smooth of me—or so I thought—“You know Nong—my brother na khrab can ask me na khrab for food—you don’t need to give him your food,” P’Hyuk suddenly said making me look at him. Though he is smiling, I can feel his unfriendliness on me. Maybe because he knew my intension to Ai’Gun. I sigh thinking of best answer, “Woie! P’Hyuk—it’s okay na khrab! P’Mark always give me his food—I don’t know why he order foods that he cannot eat na khrab but it’s good because I like what he cannot eat—P’~” Ai’Gun defended me—but not really good way of telling P’Hyuk that I like to treat him better.

 

P’ just looks at me, with his piercing eyes. I guess I awaken the head hazer inside of P’.

 


Ohm’s POV

 

There is a big grand house in front of us with lights all over the place. My house in Thailand is also big but seeing a big house in Korea is really fascinating. I did my research—I know how expensive the mortgage here unlike in our country. “It looks like Nong Heemi is really rich na khrab—like Ohm?” my boyfriend who has been holding my hand tightly asked me. His hand is freezing already.

 

It’s spring here in Korea and the temperature is already around 15 Celsius which isn’t normal for our body who all grew up in a tropical country called Thailand. Our normal temperature is around 30 and above, “It looks like that Fluke,” I answered him. When I started dating Fluke, the first thing we tried fixing is my speaking skills. I am really bad at delivering my thoughts and these days—though I am fine talking to Fluke—but talking to other people is still hard.  

 

I can feel the tiredness of everyone since no one is speaking already—even Ai’Gun and Ai’Plan are both silent. “Go in now—go go—it’s so cold here,” P’Donghae gestures his hands leading us to the open door and I didn’t think twice of pulling my boyfriend because there is no way I am letting Fluke get sick. P’Hyuk is already inside talking to P’Heechul when we came in, “Annyeonghaseyo~” we all said with our tired voice.

 

P’ just looks at us and they ignored all of us. I’ve heard a lot about P’Heechul from Ai’Gun and Ai’Cap and it looks like he is a cold person—very opposite of his jumpy daughter.

 

I let go of Fluke’s hand but make sure to put my arm around his waist and pull him closer, “This is nice~” he mumbled under his breath while leaning so close to my chest. Fluke is clingy—but I am not complaining because I love it when he clings on me. “I hope we can lay on bed already na khrab—” “We can’t~” he cut me with a weird answer. “You can’t what?” I asked him again and his answer almost made me choke, “Have na khrab—this isn’t our house and I am so tired~” I pinch his waist a bit making him jump a little, “Don’t be so naughty Fluke,” I reminded him.

 

We are getting comfortable while waiting at the living room of P’Heechul’s house when we all heard a very loud noise, “P’ NA KAH!!!!! GEGE NA KAH!!!!” and Kim Heemi run down the grand stairs with the P’ behind him walking slowly.

 

“KIM HEEMI! STOP SHOUTING!” P’Heechul yelled to his daughter but Heemi is already in front of all of us hugging us one by one.

 

“GOSH!!! THIS IS SO FUN NA KAH!!!” and I don’t think we can all have a peaceful good night sleep tonight.

 


 

Welcome to Korea boys~